[FE16] Azure Moon - Draft every last one of them!

Gradivus.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue: 4/4 Turns

Mostly just involves full-moving Byleth/Dimitri/Claude every turn so that they can get in range of the boss on Turn 4. Took all of Edelgard and Claude's stuff.

Chapter 1: 7/11 Turns

The movement works out for 6 turns but that would only work if I had someone who could ORKO Hilda, which I don't. The closest thing would be Iron Axe!Byleth with two strength and two speed procs but Byleth doesn't reach level 3 until after beating Hilda so it doesn't work. Speaking of Iron Axes, this map took two fucking hours because Felix needs to hit Edelgard with an Iron Axe so that Ingrid can finish her off with Tempest Lance since any other weapon would be too weak, and despite having 70 displayed hit, he would miss every single fucking time. True hit my ass.

Forced Aux Battle: Free?/11 Turns

I thought this one counted for turns since it was forced so I did it in 3 turns. If not oh well I'm not doing it over.

Chapter 2: 8/19 Turns

Felix needs D Bows for Curved Shot. Dimitri and Felix need to full-move every turn to get in range of the boss on turn 8 where he dies to Curved Shot Steel Bow + an Iron Bow from Dimitri. Should have gotten E+ Bows on Dimitri in retrospect cause the hit rates on thieves and the boss were a bit shaky. Ingrid got the bullion. Everyone except Ingrid reached level 6 and mastered Noble for HP +5.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Prologue: 4/4

thanks for teaching me the technology carmine

Chapter 1: 8/12

This was a sloppy run, but short of a very pristine route that rigs at least one Smash crit, I don't think I can save a turn.

Skirmish: [9]/12

lv 5 and hp+5 get

Chapter 2: 9/21

A rigged Bullhead plus Myrmidon Byleth and Dimitri smooth out my offense to make the full move strats simple and clean. No bullion. Maybe I can stuff Dima in the next skirmish for a cav for Lonato?? I doubt it but i'm gonna give it a spin.

Bandits in the Mountains: [9]/21

After a lot of deliberation I found out these guys are chickens and I could use unarmed dedue to push them Dimitri's way for murder. Nobody has Reposition just yet, sadly. Dedue and Byleth will likely make a great deal of progress there next map.

Chapter 3: 5/26

Killing Lonato was actually pretty toxic. I'm misremembering effective damage somehow, but after a bit of finagling I settled on using the iron bow on EP to blast his ass with a 4HKO with batwrath and jeralt's mercs. Lookin forward to next map!

And Carmine you lurker, you should post when you beat a map, this forum isnt exactly crowded with active threads. aint even double pasta dude

Edited by Terrador
chapter 3

Prologue 4/4 turns

Byleth is female, named Milena.

Copied the strat from the others.

C1 7/11 turns

Turn 1, Training Bow!Milena baited Dorothea, while Iron Lance!Dimitri with Rally Str from Annette baited Lorenz.

Turn 2, Dimitri finished Dorothea off. Wrath Strike!Milena and Ashe ganged up on Ignatz. Annette then tradeswapped Ashe to an Iron Axe and attacked Lorenz with Wind. EP, Lorenz attacked Ashe and was finished off by him.

Turn 3, Ashe pulled Hubert with Rally Str. Turn 4, he finished him off with an iron axe. Annette rallied Str for Dimitri, who then attacked Ferdinand with a bow and was tradeswapped to a lance by Milena. EP, Edelgard attacked Milena and Ferdinand attacked Dimitri.

Turn 5, Ashe and Milena defeated Edelgard. Dimitri finished off Ferdinand if necessary (depending on a Str proc, Ferdinand is already defeated on EP4, but it's not relevant to the strategy's success chance) and entered Manuela's range. Annette went to a forest tile and entered Claude's range.

Turn 6, Manuela was finished off by Ashe and Dimitri. Annette went to the Thicket tile and used a vulnerary, allowing her to survive Claude (48 hit), Hanneman and Hilda (21 hit) if she dodges Claude or Hilda.

Turn 7, Hanneman, Hilda and Claude were finished off. Depending on how I placed Milena on turn 6, different solutions were possible. In this case, Hilda attacked Milena on EP6, so Annette finished off Hilda (doubling her), Milena finished Claude and Ashe and Dimitri ganged up on Hanneman.

Forced aux 10 free/11 turns

Trained units.

C2 9/20 turns

Everyone charged ahead. Dimitri and Milena defeated Kostas. Ashe helped clear the way for them. Annette killed the Chest Key!Bandit and opened the chests with it.

Aux battle 10 free/20 turns

Trained units. Nobody has reached level 10 yet, so I'm stuck with a pure 4-mov team.

C3 8/28 turns

Dimitri, Annette and Milena charged ahead. Ashe and Mission Assistance!Petra defeated the mini-boss.

Dimitri ORKOed most enemies, so the only really challenging part was the boss area, which I dismantled with Gambits and some help from Annette. Iron Bow!Milena and Knightkneeler!Dimitri ganged up on Lonato.

Aux battle 10 free/28 turns

Dimitri mastered Soldier for Reposition and reached level 10, so I certified him for Cavalier after the map. Milena became a Mercenary. Ashe promoted to Archer.

C4 3/31 turns

Milena walked around the Death Knight. Thanks to Canto, Dimitri could use Reposition on her three times, allowing her to attack the boss at 2-range, even with just 5 mov. She ORKOed the boss with an iron bow. Ashe and Annette collected some exp.

Clearing the Way quest 10 free/31 turns

Bernadetta acted as mission assistance to increase the support rank. Just barely missed the opportunity to recruit her because Milena doesn't have D+ bows yet.

C5 8/39 turns

Raised the Milena/Catherine support to C and recruited Catherine to obtain the Thunderbrand. Ashe reached C+ bows, so this chapter features the first two DEADEYE STRATS.

Turn 1, Dimitri Repo'd Ashe ahead. With Rally Spd and Str from Annette, he ORKOed a Fighter through the wall with Iron Bow. EP, he and Dimitri ORKOed the two nearby Fighters. Ashe also counterkilled one of the boss area archers. Turn 2, Dimitri Repo'd Ashe again. Milena and Annette just went ahead. Bernadetta aggro'd the thief near the chest with Curved Shot through the wall.

Turn 3, Ashe used Deadeye to attack Miklan at 6-range. Dimitri Repo'd Milena ahead. EP, Miklan started moving. Turn 4, Ashe moved ahead and Milena got repo'd again. A few more enemies started moving, including two enemies in the top-left group. The Thief reinforcements spawned, but fortunately they aren't ambush spawns, so they were entirely irrelevant.

Turn 5, Milena used Assault Troop, OHKOing a Thief and damaging a mage, who was then killed by Ashe, clearing the way for Dimitri to fullmove. He used Assembly on the armor knight in the top-left group, moving one tile further down.

Turn 6, Ashe fullmoved and got Repo'd by Dimitri, who positioned himself on a stairway to reach Miklan on turn 7. EP, a number of enemies attacked Dimitri. On turn 7, Milena killed an Archer below Dimitri to clear the way. Even then, Miklan couldn't be attacked at 1-range by Dimitri because enemies blocked the way. This prevented a simple ORKO with Mace, but fortunately Ashe could reach Miklan with Deadeye, dealing 12 damage to him + 10 more damage from the Lance of Ruin recoil. This was enough for Iron Bow!Dimitri to finish him off.

Thus, the fight against the Beast started on turn 7. On this turn, Dimitri simply received Rally Str/Spd to tank its attack and counter with Javelin, luring it closer to the main team. Turn 8, Annette used the Group Ice gambit to break two tiles of the Beast's armor. Bernadetta and Ashe finished off its first health bar. Milena then ORKOed the second one and Dimitri the third one, both using the Thunderbrand.

Training with the best quest 10 free/39 turns

Recruited Bernadetta. Milena mastered Myrmidon for Speed +2. Swap will probably mostly be irrelevant, but maybe it'll come in handy.

After the quest battle, I recruited Petra aswell. She also acted as a Mission assistance to build the support rank to C+, so I can't use Linhardt for Mission Assistance this time yet. Certified and reclassed her to Brigand. Bernadetta unlocked Cavalier.

Here's the first stat dump, taken right before C6.

UNIT     CLASS      LV HP ST MG DX SP LK DF RS CH Sw Lc Ax Bw Br Re Fa Au Hv Ri Fl Mastery
Milena   Mercenary  14 35 22 11 17 15 14 10  9 12 D+ D+ E  D+ E+ E+ E  C  E  D+ E+ HP+5, Spd+2, Swap
Dimitri  Cavalier   14 36 21  7 17 17  9 13  9 17 E+ B  E+ E  E  E  E  C  E  B  E  HP+5, Def+2, Repo 
Ashe     Archer     14 29 14  7 14 14 12 10 13  7 E  D  C  B  E  E  E  D  E  D  D  HP+5
Annette  Noble       7 26  7 14 10  7 10  5  7  7 E  E+ E+ E  E  C+ E  C+ E  E+ E  HP+5
Bernie   Cavalier   11 31 14  7 16 12  9  7  5 10 E  C+ E  C+ E  E  E  E  E  D  E  -
Petra    Brigand    11 34 17  6 13 18 12  9  4 10 C+ E  C  E+ E  E  E  E  E  E  D  -
Flayn    2b recruited
Linhardt 2b recruited
Manuela  2b recruited
Gilbert  2b recruited

Edited by Gradivus.

Aux Battle Two: [9]/26

Pushed hard to get Byleth into Peg Knight and Dedue to lv. 10 as well, but Dedue can't take the Cav exam and I'm thinking i'm gonna miss the 3 turn of ch. 4, we'll see. 

Chapter 4: 3/29

This map would be SO much easier with access to reposition or smite. I don't have those yet.

Turns out that, with Assembly and a Lure assist from Dimitri (5 mov cant reach the right tile), peg!Byleth can get in 2-range of the boss on turn 3. theres just one problem: I gotta kill the Death Knight, and my only way is a 10% Blaiddyd proc off. either the iron or the steel, the training lance can't do it. If I did some manip that's too clever for me I could get Dimitri in Curved Shot range, but that's just pushing the blaiddyd proc problem down the line. Took like 45 minutes or something, but smooth sailing after that. Byleth has to dodge a gambit with no hit and hit two 74s or whatever too.

Edited by Terrador
chapter 4

Chapter 3: 8/27 Turns

Got Byleth to D Lances/E+ Bows, Dimitri to C Lances/D Axes/E+ Bows/C Authority, Felix to D Axes/C Bows/D Brawling, and Ingrid to C Lances/E+ Bows. Had Marianne for mission assist Promoted Felix to Fighter and Byleth and Dimitri to Soldier. Cooked +4 speed from meals.

Byleth and Felix rushed to the boss with Marianne healing every turn. Dimitri killed the Dark Mage while Ingrid just self-improved mostly. Gave Byleth the boss kill. Also got the Seiros Mercenaries battalion down to below 1/3rd endurance so Dimitri can use it to kill the Death Knight with a Battalion Wrath crit next chapter.

I sure forgot to mention I had mission assist Ignatz for c.3 and c.4 for... mostly building support frankly, but having a warm body to burn RNs for Death Knight was really nice. I did get to recruit Ignatz for chapter 4 so he got a nonzero amount of experience. but only just nonzero.

Also i'm salty that I probably need to speedclear c5 to determine the startin spawn locations to see if I can one turn stinky!Miklan. I do have potential access to two cavs and a peg, so i would blame myself if I got lazy.

Carmine's goddess messenger rigs might not have worked, but at least he didnt forget to farm 10 prof exp from fishing for an extra activity point on the first free day of verdant rain moon!!!!!!! that was me, I did that.

Edited by Terrador

Aux Battle: Free/27 Turns

Did major cheese with Broken Lance!Byleth to get her to C Lances so I would have a 100% chance of passing the Pegasus Knight exam. Couldn't get anyone to reposition though RIP.

Chapter 4: 4/31 Turns

Too lazy to rig Dimitri crest procs so 4 turns it is. Had Ingrid as Dimitri's adjutant so she could finally reach level 10 after he killed the Death Knight and the boss. Byleth stood next to Dimitri every turn to give him more exp. Felix self-improved by killing everything on the right side. He could ORKO everything with Iron Gauntlets on enemy phase lol.

dude broken lances aee integral to the grind, I feel so dumb for selling a 3 use lance earlier.

Clearing The Way: [10]/29

I wish I had more broken weapons. Dedue paired up with Byleth, granting him smite and Byleth Reposition. Cyril got lv. 10, as did Ignatz, who mastered commoner. hilda. got like four support points ope. dimitri was too big to get to repo yet.

Soon. soon.

C6 7/46 turns

Bought a second mini bow and forged both Mini Bows to Mini Bow+. Everyone went left.

Turn 1, Milena used Blaze on the nearest enemy, who was OHKOed. A soldier and an archer were damaged and paralyzed, the archer being finished off immediately by Ashe. Bernadetta ORKOed a soldier with Mini Bow, having Jeralt's Mercenaries for the +3 str and some extra avo. Annette and Petra just moved forward.

Turn 2, Ashe and Annette killed the lower archer and Petra ORKOed the upper one. Bernadetta chipped the left Mage in the Death Knight's room with Curved Shot and canto'd forward. Milena then used Swap on Bernadetta, just barely managing to enter the attack range of two mages in the second room. Thanks to her high AS, she doubled the mages with Training Bow, unlike Bernadetta, and ORKOed them on EP. A soldier from the first room was still alive and attacked Milena on EP. Aside from that, a knight, a soldier and a myrmidon from the second room were alive after the EP.

Turn 3, Annette killed the remaining first-room soldier. Ashe killed the Armor Knight with Mace, Petra the Myrmidon with Iron Bow and Milena OHKOed the soldier, who was on an Avo+40 tile, with Ruptured Heaven at 67 hit. Bernadetta fullmoved ahead and used a Pure Water to facilitate an AI manip on turn 4.

Turn 4, Petra opened the first door, equipping a Training Axe. Bernadetta opened the second door towards the Death Knight (which also opens the top-left room) and canto'd one tile forward, with the mini bow+ equipped. Milena used the warp tile to enter the Lever room in the right half of the map and use the Lever. Annette used Rally on Ashe, who then used the same warp tile. After the warp, he didn't move at all because the warp tile to the right allows him to snipe most enemies through the wall on EP.

EP4, Milena counterkilled both cavs in the right-hand side room and tanked the archer. Ashe killed all enemies in the penultimate room, except a Myrmidon, the stationary Dark Mage and the bottom-left dark mage (who wasn't in range to attack him). The mobile mage in the top-left room attacked Petra instead of Bernadetta because the latter has Pure Water and can counterattack with her bow, while Petra can't counterattack with her axe. Bernadetta tanked an archer (it doesn't matter if she gets hit) and has to dodge a 55 hit Onslaught from the nearby Armor Knight. The Myrmidon in the penultimate room started moving towards Bernadetta.

Turn 5, Bernadetta OHKOed the Myrmidon with Tempest Lance!Iron Lance+ (Lance of Ruin would've OHKOed aswell, had she been at full HP). Annette baited the bottom-left mage in the penultimate room through the wall. Milena used the upper warp tile to enter the penultimate room and reunite with Bernadetta. At the same time, Ashe went towards the March Ring chest and killed the archer in the room for exp. Petra equipped a broken Iron Lance so the archer near Bernadetta doubles her, which makes him attack Petra instead of Bernadetta. This ensures that Bernadetta's survival on turn 6 is reliable.

Turn 6, Annette used Rally Str/Spd/Res on Petra, who then killed the mage that Annette baited through the wall with an iron bow. Bernadetta went next to the wall of the Death Knight room and used Pure Water, which lets her survive the attacks from the three remaining mages. The left mage, who was chipped with Curved Shot on turn 2, attacked first and got killed. The stationary dark mage in the penultimate room got counterkilled (but he doesn't stand in the way, it's just exp for Bernie). The other mage in the Death Knight room also attacked Bernadetta through the wall and got killed thanks to a Crest proc (but this also doesn't matter because he doesn't stand in the way).

Turn 7, Ashe exactly reached the march ring chest and Milena exactly reached the door of the Death Knight room, opening it with a Door Key. Bernadetta then bonked the Death Knight with Knightkneeler and Lance of Ruin.

Kingdom training quest 10 free/46 turns

Trained my units. Milena got C lances to guarantee a successful Cav and Peg certification in the upcoming chapters.

Ingrid Paralogue 10 free/46 turns

Lúin and Galatea Pegs get. Obtained both chests and got a bunch of exp for my units. With help from Dimitri's Reposition, I finished the chapter by having Ingrid escape on turn 10.

Pre-Gronder stats (Milena being a Peg Knight for the C7 strat):

UNIT     CLASS      LV HP ST MG DX SP LK DF RS CH Sw Lc Ax Bw Br Re Fa Au Hv Ri Fl Mastery
Milena   Peg Knight 17 35 22 12 21 18 16 10 11 14 D+ C  E  D+ E+ D  E  C  E  D+ D  HP+5, Spd+2, Swap
Dimitri  Cavalier   16 38 22  7 19 18  9 15 10 19 E+ B  D  E  E  E  E  C  E  B  E  HP+5, Def+2, Repo 
Ashe     Archer     17 30 15  8 16 15 14 12 15  7 E  D  C+ B  E  E  E  D+ E  D  D+ HP+5
Annette  Mage       10 26  8 17 13  9 11  7 10  9 E  D  E+ E  E  C+ E  B  E  E+ E  HP+5
Bernie   Cavalier   16 33 15  7 21 13 11  8  6 11 E  C+ E  C+ E  E  E  E  E  C  E  -
Petra    Brigand    15 37 19  7 15 20 14 11  4 11 C+ E  C+ E+ E  E  E  E+ E  E  D  -
Flayn    Priest     12 28  8 16 13 10  8  8 20 16 E  C  E  E  E  E  B  E+ E  E+ D  -
Linhardt 2b recruited
Manuela  2b recruited
Gilbert  2b recruited

C7 6/52 turns

A very convoluted chapter. Pegasus Knight!Milena went left with the March Ring. Dimitri, Bernadetta, Ashe and Annette went down the center. Petra and Flayn went right.

Turn 1, Milena used Swap on Dimitri, moving her to the left and him to the right, which is a step forward for both of them. Annette rallied for Ashe, who then killed the nearest Cav and was Repo'd down by Dimitri. Bernadetta went down into the enemies' range. Flayn rescued Petra, who entered the range of Ignatz and both cavs.

EP, Bernadetta was attacked by the ballista and a Cav, allowing her to wreck enemies with Vengeance later. The two Cavs near Ignatz suicided on Petra, Ignatz attacked her.

Turn 2, Milena went within range of two Pegasus Knights, who she counterkilled on EP, while avoiding Ferdinand's range. Ashe killed the archer on the ballista. Bernadetta used Curved Shot to chip a Cavalier to the right of the Ballista. Dimitri then killed the Cav that attacked Bernie on EP1 and canto'd to block the way so that Cavalier can't attack and kill Bernadetta. Petra ORKOed Ignatz with Iron Sword. EP2, Milena should dodge at least one of the Peg Knights (60 hit) so she isn't in major danger in the following turns. Ashe counterkilled the Cav that was chipped by Bernadetta. Ferdinand started moving.

Turn 3, Milena OHKOed Ferdinand with Knightkneeler!Lúin and entered the Mercenary's range (Petra replacement). Dimitri ORKOed a Cav with Javelin and baited Hilda and an archer. Bernadetta OHKOed Lorenz with Vengeance. Ashe used the ballista to weaken an enemy.

Turn 4, Milena 2HKOed the Mercenary with Thunderbrand to avoid a counterattack and canto'd forward, avoiding enemy ranges, especially Dorothea's (who would paralyze her with Group Flames at 60 hit). Ashe went left, preparing to assist Milena in finishing off the imperial mage squad. Annette accompanied him to Rally Res/Str/Spd. Bernadetta OHKOed Leonie, who suddenly went right, with Vengeance. Petra finished off Hilda with Iron Bow. Dimitri killed an archer and canto'd into the range of Claude and the bottom-right 3-archer squad, who attacked him on EP. Aside from that, none of my units were involved in any combat on EP4, but a bunch of red and yellow units continued beating up each other.

Turn 5, Milena 2HKOed Edelgard with Thunderbrand. Ashe was Rallied and killed Dorothea since her gambit is the most dangerous. Dimitri used Blaze on a nearby archer, which was a OHKO and also paralyzed Claude and another archer. Ashe counterkilled Hubert.

Turn 6, Ashe finished off a mage and counterkilled Lysithea, who was weakened from some combat between red and yellow units. Bernadetta finished off Claude with Vengeance. Milena defeated Linhardt's replacement (a non-aggressive priest starting to the left of Edelgard) with Thunderbrand. Curiously, Linhardt was banned from being deployed as a mission assistant, but still didn't appear as an enemy on this map.

Recruited Linhardt after the chapter.

Sothis Paralogue 10 free/52 turns

Knowledge Gem get. Ashe finally mastered Archer for the Hit+20 skill. Everyone gained exp.

Banish the Bandits quest 10 free/52 turns

Rigged a charm proc on Linhardt and gave Petra a broken lance and the knowledge gem. She reached Death Blow.

Normally I don't rig level-ups at all in drafts, but in this case it's necessary to make him the dancer. The exception confirms the rule I guess. Since this puts him at 8 charm, another proc is necessary to win the contest reliably.

C8 2/54 turns

Pretty straightforward. Milena went for the Giant Shell. Flayn used Rescue twice without having to for exp.

Dimitri boosted Ashe ahead twice with Reposition. On both turns, Ashe was also Rallied for by Annette. With the march ring, he positioned himself 3 tiles below Solon on turn 2. That's necessary because Solon is stationary on Hard. Thanks to the Rally and Jeralt's Mercenaries, he cleanly counterkilled Solon with the Steel Bow.

After the chapter, I rigged a Charm proc from teatime and submitted Linhardt for the White Heron contest. After the dancing practice, he had the foolproof 14 Cha. Certified Annette for Cavalier.

Milena   Peg Knight 19 36 23 13 21 20 17 11 12 17 D+ C+ E  D+ E+ D  E  C+ E  C  D  HP+5, Spd+2, Swap
Dimitri  Cavalier   19 40 25  7 22 19  9 17 10 21 E+ B+ C  E  E  E  E  C  E  B  E  HP+5, Def+2, Repo 
Ashe     Archer     19 30 16  9 16 16 15 12 15  8 E  D  B  B+ E  E  E  C  E  D  C  HP+5, Hit+20
Annette  Cavalier   11 27 10 17 14  9 11  8  8  9 E  C  E+ E  E  C+ E  B  E  D  E  HP+5
Bernie   Cavalier   19 35 17  7 22 13 12  9  7 12 E  C+ E  C+ E  E  E  C  E  B  E  -
Petra    Brigand    18 40 21  7 17 21 15 12  5 12 C+ D  B  D  E  E  E  D+ E  E  C  Death Blow
Flayn    Priest     15 30 10 18 16 10  8  9 22 18 E  C  E  E  E  E  B+ D  E  D+ D  -
Linhardt Dancer     17 31 10 19 16 14 15 11 20 16 E  E  E  E  E  C+ B  E+ E  E  E  -
Manuela  Priest     15 34 14 14 13 16 12  8 15 15 C+ E  E  E  E  E  B  D  E  E+ D  -
Gilbert  2b recruited

Edited by Gradivus.

Ok finally back from work. Recruit Catherine for Thunderbrand and Marianne so that she'd join with D Reason instead of E Reason if she was recruited next chapter. Had Lorenz as mission assist to build support rank with him. Promoted Ingrid to Cavalier (Pegasus Knight would have worked too but since there's only one flying battalion atm I put her in cav so she could use a battalion) and everyone to Armor Knight for the defense boost.

Clearing the Way: Free/31 Turns

All the Blue Lions units mastered their beginner classes. Also got all of them to D Bows if they weren't at D Bows already.

Caught two Goddess Messengers the last week of the month to cook in Chapter 7.

Chapter 5: 5/36 Turns

Forged a Killer Bow+ for Felix and Training Axe+ for Ingrid.

Turn 1 Byleth repo'd Felix and then full-moved up. Felix killed the enemy across the wall while standing in range of the archer in the throne room. Ingrid used Curved Shot on the thief by the chest to aggro him then stood next to Byleth. Dimitri full-moved and ORKOed a fighter with an Iron Bow. Lorenz and Marrianne moved up.

Turn 2 Ingrid killed a fighter she face-tanked last turn then moved up 6 tiles. Byleth repo'd Felix again then stood under Ingrid. Felix full-moved up 5 tiles and then Dimitri moved above Ingrid and repo'd her onto the stairs under Felix into range of the mage. Marianne physic'd Felix for exp.

Turn 3 Marianne stood next to Byleth and killed the thief that Ingrid chipped earlier. Dimitri then repo'd Byleth and full-moved up. Ingrid repo'd Dimitri up out of range of the mage she chipped last turn then cantoed out of range herself. Felix full moved up while standing next to the throne room wall to kill the other archer in there on enemy phase. Byleth full moved and stood next to Felix so he'd get more exp. The mage suicided on Marianne on enemy phase since everyone else was out of range.

Turn 4 Ingrid repo'd Felix. Byleth then full moved again. Felix stood next to Byleth and OHKO'd Miklan with a Killer Bow Curved Shot crit from across the wall at 85 hit 48 crit. After everyone got warped, Byleth moved up and used Lure on Beast Miklan to move him closer to the rest of the group. Dimitri moved next to Byleth and chipped Miklan with an Iron Bow so the first health bar would be depleted on enemy phase by suiciding into Byleth. Everyone else cleared out the enemies near where they spawned. Gilbert chipped an archer on NPC phase which set up a kill for Marianne, but if he missed Lorenz could have chipped the archer with Tempest Lance to achieve the same result.

Turn 5 Marianne kills that archer to reach level 11. Felix and Dimitri break the barrier to get the forging material, then Ingrid kills the second health bar with the Training Axe+ before Byleth ORKOs the last HP bar with Thunderbrand.

Manuela/Hanneman Paralogue 10 free/54 turns

Bernadetta and Petra were adjutants, while Milena, Dimitri, Ashe, Flayn and Linhardt were fielded in addition to Hanneman and Manuela.

Milena was danced on turn 1 and protected Manuela ASAP, obtaining the experience Gem aswell and getting some exp. Everyone else went up from the start, Ashe being a brigand to get Death Blow eventually. Obtained the Rapier. Dimitri focused on axe rank to become a Wyvern Rider before the timeskip.

Felix Paralogue 9 free/54 turns

Green units stole exp. Nonetheless, Petra and Bernadetta were able to reach level 20, which Milena, Dimitri and Ashe had already reached.

C9 2/56 turns

Petra and Ashe promoted to Wyvern Rider, Bernadetta to Paladin. Milena and Dimitri remain in their Intermediate classes for now.

Petra ORKOed the left demonic beast twice on PP1 and PP2 with Thunderbrand, surviving in spite of the recoil damage. She didn't need any crits thanks to the Beast's sword weakness. Likewise, Dimitri was danced to ORKO the right-most demonic beast twice on turns 1 and 2 with Lance of Ruin, not needing any crits either thanks to the lance weakness (although he pulled 48 crit anyway). Annette used Lure to break the central Demonic beast's armor, which was then killed by Ashe (first bar) and Blessed Lance!Milena (second bar). Bernadetta went within range of the two upper demonic beasts, which she counterattacked on EP with Iron Bow.

Turn 2, Annette used another Lure to break an armor. In the center, there were 4 nearly full health bars remaining. Ashe OHKOed one of them (axe weakness) through the armor with a Smash!Killer Axe crit at 59% crit. Milena ORKOed two more health bars with Blessed Lance and then canto'd one tile the left, which allowed Bernadetta to take the Blessed Lance from her and OHKO the final one with Vengeance!Blessed Lance.

Training with Fraldarius soldiers quest 9 free/56 turns

Petra unlocked and immediately mastered Soldier, with Knowledge Gem and Broken Iron Lance, so I have an additional Repo user. Aside from that, Milena went through many rounds of combat with another Broken Iron Lance and the Aegis Shield to increase her lance and riding ranks as a Cav.

Dedue Paralogue 10 free/56 turns

Mainly trained Dimitri (with Knowledge Gem to boost his axe rank) and Ashe, who got pretty close to Death Blow. Petra helped out to clean up some enemies as a flyer, while Milena got some riding rank.

Sylvain Paralogue 10 free/56 turns

Trained axe rank on Dimitri (as a Brigand for the quick wexp growth), got some exp for everyone and Ashe reached Death Blow.

Seteth/Flayn Paralogue 10 free/56 turns

Milena soloed the left side as a Peg Knight, using the exp gem to gain some more levels. In the center, I mostly staged a Dimitri one-man-show to train his axe rank further.

Shamir/Alois Paralogue 10 free/56 turns

Milena nearly mastered Soldier to become another Repo user. Bernie also got a lot closer to it. Dimitri unlocked Death Blow and got a bunch of axe rank. Routed the map by turn 10, so my units also got a reasonable amount of exp.

Ashe/Catherine Paralogue 9 free/56 turns

Finished the map 1 turn earlier by routing the enemies. Milena and Bernadetta both obtained Repo.

Edited by Gradivus.

Maintaining Your Training: Free/36 Turns

Got B Professor Rank this month so I can field two adjutants during maps. Had Archer!Byleth as adjutant to Brigand!Ingrid and Monk!Marianne as adjutant to Soldier!Leonie. Broke an Iron Bow and Iron Axe to grind out class exp with later. Mastered Monk and Soldier with Marianne and Leonie and got them to C Reason and C+ Bows too.

Dedue Paralogue: Free/36 Turns

Had Archer!Felix as Dimitri's adjutant and Monk!Lorenz as Leonie's adjutant. Nobody mastered anything here just got some exp, mostly on Dimitri and Leonie since they were the ones with adjutants.

C10 1/57 turns

MASS REPO STRATS

Ashe went left to OHKO the Dark Mage with the droppable Magic staff with Deadeye. Petra Repositioned Paladin!Bernadetta forward. Cavalier!Annette then used Rally on her. Dimitri then used Repo on Bernadetta aswell. Dimitri, Annette and Petra created a formation that manipulates Flayn's rescue tile (6-range rescue because Flayn has over 24 magic) such that Linhardt is rescued upwards. Milena used Repo on Linhardt after the rescue to let him move far enough for the bosskill. Bernadetta then moved through the Demonic Beast with Pass and killed the Fighter with the droppable Hammer. Linhardt then danced her to Kronya, who was OHKOed with Knightkneeler!Lance of Ruin.

The second part was pretty straightforward, Flayn just rescued Linhardt up so he can dance Ashe to kill Solon, who is extremely squishy. The other units killed some enemies for exp.

Here are some screenshots from the first part of the chapter:

Spoiler

wbDKDrt.jpgiv8wZr5.jpgRRn22XE.jpg

Also, here's the current stat dump:

Milena   Woke One   23 39 28 18 22 21 19 15 12 19 C  B  E  D+ E+ D+ E+ B  E  C+ C  HP+5, Spd+2, Def+2, Swap, Repo
Dimitri  Paladin    22 44 28  8 25 22 10 19 13 22 E+ B+ C+ E  E  E  E  B  E  B+ D+ HP+5, Def+2, Death Blow, Desperation, Repo 
Ashe     Wyv Rider  23 35 22  9 15 20 16 14 16  8 E  D  B  B+ E  E  E  C+ E  D  C+ HP+5, Hit+20, Death Blow
Annette  Cavalier   12 27 10 17 15  9 12  8  8  9 E  C  E+ E  E  B  E  B+ E  D  E  HP+5
Bernie   Paladin    22 38 20  9 25 15 14 14 11 13 E  B  E  C+ E  E  E  C+ E  B+ E  Def+2, Repo
Petra    Wyv Rider  21 39 24  9 19 26 17 16  8 13 C+ D+ B  D  E  E  E  C  E  E  C+ Def+2, Repo, Death Blow
Flayn    Monk       23 30 12 25 18 13  8 11 26 19 E  C  E  E  E  E  A  C  E  C  D  -
Linhardt Dancer     24 34 11 22 18 18 19 11 23 18 E  E  E  E  E  C+ B  D  E  D  E  -
Manuela  Priest     18 35 14 14 15 19 13  9 15 17 C+ E+ E  E  E  E  B+ D+ E  D  D  -
Gilbert  2b recruited

Raphael/Ignatz Paralogue 10 free/57 turns

Thanks to B authority on Milena, I was able to recruit Ignatz. This gives me another Paralogue for extra training, which I played through pretty quickly. Milena reached C reason and 20 charm, which allows me to recruit Lorenz for some more free items.

Cream of the Crop quest 10 free/57 turns

Flayn mastered Monk. Annette entered a few rounds of combat to improve her Auth rank.

C11 1/58 turns

Edelbonk the first, delivered by Ashe.

This was trivial, Ashe was Repo'd forward once. Annette blocked a tile so Flayn can rescue Linhardt down to dance Ashe to the Flame Emperor, who was easily ORKOed with Hammer. Two Repo's on Linhardt would also have done the job, but with this strat Dimitri and Bernie each got a kill against generic enemies.

C12 1/59 turns

Milena remained a Peg Knight for the C13 strat and got the Galatea Peg Co batallion.

Paladin!Bernadetta received the Kingdom Knights batallion, Killer Bow+, March Ring, Critical Ring and a broken axe. First, Annette Rallied Bernadetta, who was then repositioned ahead by Dimitri. Dimitri canto'd such that he, Bernadetta and Milena block three tiles for Flayn to rescue Linhardt down. She needed a rescue range of 7 tiles for that, which she fortunately had. Milena then repo'd Linhardt two tiles down. Petra Repo'd Bernadetta down again.

Bernadetta then attacked a Peg Knight with a broken axe to activate her personal and fullmoved down with Canto. Linhardt then danced her. Using Pass, she went through the imperial troops and ended up 4 tiles above Edelgard, who she OHKOed with a Deadeye!Killer Bow+ crit, at 89 hit and 49 crit.

C13 4/63 turns

Milena was Repo'd ahead by Dimitri and bruteforced the first two turns. Turn 1, she moved onto a wall tile, ensuring that only one enemy stands in the way after the EP. Thus, she didn't have to counterkill any Thieves, just dodge some bows, which wasn't too unreliable with her 58 avo and most of them attacking at 3-range.

Turn 2, Milena finished off a Thief standing in the way and canto'd ahead, moving over the central wall. Thus, Dimitri took on the remaining enemies in the starting area to get the exp and treasure. He used a Wave Attack to paralyze most of them and counterkill the rest. EP2, Milena fought against a moderate amount of enemies. The boss area enemies all started moving.

Turn 3, Milena went next to Pallardó, dismounted, equipped the Aegis Shield and attacked him with Lure. Dimitri again used a Wave Attack and obtained the droppable Hexlock Shield. Gilbert used Smite on Ashe, who dismounted to stay safe. EP, Milena pretty easily survived the boss area enemies and Pallardó suicided on her.

Turn 4, Ashe opened the armorslayer chest and Dimitri killed another enemy to get the droppable Silver Sword. Milena mounted again, unequipped the Aegis Shield to get rid of its Weight and ORKOed the real Pallardó.

Milena   Peg Knight 26 40 28 16 24 25 19 13 14 20 C  B+ E  D+ E+ C  E+ B+ E  B  C+ HP+5, Spd+2, Def+2, Swap, Repo
Dimitri  Wyv Rider  28 49 34  9 29 31 13 21 11 26 E+ B+ B  E  E  E  E  B  E  A  C  HP+5, Def+2, Death Blow, Desperation, Repo 
Ashe     Wyv Rider  26 37 22  9 16 22 18 15 16  9 E  D+ B  A  E  E  E  B  E  D  B  HP+5, Hit+20, Death Blow
Annette  Cavalier   17 29 12 20 16 10 13  9  9  9 E  C  E+ E  E  B  E  B+ E  D  E  HP+5
Bernie   Paladin    23 39 20  9 26 16 14 15 12 14 E  B  E  C+ E  E  E  C+ E  B+ E  Def+2, Repo
Petra    Wyv Rider  24 42 27 10 19 27 19 16  9 15 C+ C  B  D  E  E  E  C+ E  E  B  Def+2, Repo, Death Blow
Flayn    Bishop     24 31 12 28 20 14 10 12 30 19 E  C  E  E  E  E  A  C  E  C+ D  Mag+2, Draw Back
Linhardt Dancer     26 35 13 23 18 18 20 12 23 18 E  E  E  E  E  C+ B  D  E  C  E  -
Manuela  Priest     19 35 14 14 16 20 13  9 16 17 C+ D  E  E  E  E  B+ C  E  D  D  -
Gilbert  Fortnite   26 61 26  9 18  2 10 29  7 17 E  B+ B+ E  E  E  E  D+ B  C  E  -

Dealing with Deserters quest 10 free/63 turns

Mainly trained Ashe (with experience gem) and Milena (with Knowledge gem). Flayn spammed Rescue and Fortify a lot, but didn't get any mag procs anyway. Milena reached A authority, so the Cichol Wyvern Corps strats can begin.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 6: 7/43 Turns

Archer Byleth and Felix, Cav Lorenz and Leonie, Pegasus Knight Ingrid and Mage Marianne.

Turn 1 Byleth moves over and uses Blaze on the group of enemies near the start. Marianne then Draws Back Leonie so she can reach a Soldier and ORKO it. Ingrid Repos Felix then full moves ahead. Felix full-moves and OHKOs the archer furthest to the left with a Steel Bow curved shot. Lorenz full moves and stands next to Byleth and kills an archer that got hit by Blaze. Ingrid tanks the one remaining archer on enemy phase (he 4HKOs lmao. Armor Knight base defense too strong).

Turn 2 Lorenz chips the archer that attacked Ingrid then moves up just out of range of the mages. Marianne finishes off the archer. Ingrid moves up a few tiles and uses a vulnerary, then Byleth full-moves and uses Repo on Ingrid to get her two tiles ahead. Felix moves up blocking off Lorenz so a soldier remaining in the first room suicides on Marianne instead. Leonies full-moves and uses a Gambit on the armor knight so he won't use a gambit on her or Lorenz. Leonie had to equip an Iron Shield to weigh herself down enough to not ORKO the mages in this room for a very specific reason.

Turn 3 Marianne heals Leonie with Physic. Byleth full moves up and finishes off the armor knight. Felix then full-moves up and uses Rushing Blow on a mage Leonie chipped so that get an extra two tiles of movement forward. Ingrid finishes off a merc with Curved Shot, which had 100% accuracy since Rushing Blow put Felix in linked attack range. Lorenz full-moved and opened the door, equipped with an Iron Bow so the armor knight with a gambit in this room would attack with an axe instead of using the gambit. Leonie warps into the room with lever and uses it. Leonie kills the cavaliers in there on enemy phase.

Turn 4 Felix full-moves and kills the archer across the wall with a Steel Bow Curved Shot. Ingrid then Repos Felix across the broken section of wall and cantos in range of two mages while equipped with a forged Iron Bow. Byleth ORKOs the armor knight with a mace and Lorenz opens the next door. Leonie just moves toward the March Ring chest.

Turn 5 a merc blocks the path forward since he got aggroed with the mages that Ingrid killed, so Byleth chips him with Curved Shot from across the wall so Lorenz can finish him off with Frozen Lance. Felix then moves 4 tiles ahead and OHKOs another archer with Curved Shot. Ingrid repos him ahead then cantos down. Marianne kills the other mage that Leonie chipped on Turn 2. Leonie gets the March Ring.

Turn 6 Ingrid chips a mage with Curved Shot so Lorenz can kill it and the canto next to the wall to bait the mage in front of Death Knight to move out of the way. Felix moves down. Byleth and Marianne fight the mages that were in the far left room. Leonie kills the archer in the lever room for exp.

Turn 7 Felix kills a mage from across the wall that's blocking the way, then Lorenz opens the door. Leonie, Byleth, and Marianne each chip some remaining enemies for exp and then Ingrid full-moves down and OHKOs Death Knight with Knightkneeler!Lance of Ruin.

C14 2/65 turns

Milena got an Ambrosia and a Seraph Robe, Dimitri an Ambrosia and a Giant Shell. Forged a Short Axe+ for Dimitri. Before the chapter, Gilbert unlocked Wyvern Rider with D+ Flying. Dimitri reclassed to Wyvern Rider.

Gilbert, Milena and Flayn started out to the right, everyone else to the left. Flayn was equipped with the Kingdom Magic users, which have the Resonant Ice gambit.

Turn 1, Bernadetta went to the left and used Assault Troop on the upper-most Cavalier, which paralyzed another Cavalier and a Pegasus Knight. She stayed next to the upper Paladin. Manuela used Retribution on Dimitri, Ashe, Petra and Linhardt (of whom only Dimitri really mattered). Dimitri then OHKOed the nearest archer, was danced and then OHKOed the archer on the ballista at 2-range with Short Axe+. He then canto'd back. Petra killed a Cavalier and Ashe a Pegasus Knight. Annette, using her newly obtained A authority, used the Super-Dance on Dimitri, Linhardt, Ashe and Petra.

Dimitri then OHKOed a Mercenary with Steel Axe+, was danced, and equipped the March Ring for 8 mov. He then fullmoved down, dismounted (because there's a Magic Bow!Archer), equipped Aegis Shield and OHKOed one of the Banshee!Dark Mages. Ashe moved onto a forest tile, dismounted and OHKOed the other Banshee!Dark Mage with Deadeye!Silver Bow+ at 5-range. He had a hitrate of 50 (if Dimitri already moved, which enables a linked attack) or 44, which was surprisingly bearable due to the 9-use Divine Pulse. Petra killed a Mage near Linhardt.

Gilbert then used Smite on Milena and canto'd into the archer's range to distract him from Milena on EP. Flayn ORKOed the Armor Knight with Nosferatu, Milena OHKOed a Peg Knight with Sublime Heaven and canto'd down. On EP, she survived the Onager, a Silver Axe!Armor Knight and a hit from the archer reliably, which is why the Archer went for Gilbert instead.

Dimitri counterkilled most enemies in the area near Randolph with Retribution!Steel Axe+. He survived the enemies pretty reliably, but had to dodge two Gambits at 20 hit and one at 35 hit. Ashe faced the Brave Lance!Paladin and the Silver Lance!Paladin, dealing meaty chip to them on EP. He had to dodge one of their hits, which had around 50 hit. Annette was attacked by an armor knight, Linhardt by a mage. Milena counterkilled the aforementioned Armor Knight. Bernadetta counterkilled the first Cavalier, who she had weakened with Assault Troop.

Turn 2, an Armor Knight was blocking the way between Dimitri and Randolph, so Ashe killed him with a Deadeye!Killer Bow+ crit at 3-range, which had 100 hit and 41 crit. Ashe then canto'd to a safe space where no enemies can attack him. Linhardt healed Dimitri with Physic. Dimitri then went 2 tiles above Randolph, equipped the Speed Ring and ORKOed him with Short Axe+.

Bernadetta used Assault Troop on the second Cavalier, which killed him and paralyzed the Pegasus Knight again. Thus, Bernadetta canto'd next to the Peg Knight to counterkill her on EP. Manuela killed the Armor Knight that had attacked Annette on turn 1 with Levin Sword and Annette killed a nearby Cavalier with Knightkneeler!Lance of Ruin. Petra killed a Mage near Linhardt and placed herself within range of Ashe's two Paladins from turn 1 to finish them on this EP.

Gilbert used Smite on Milena again, who flew down to ORKO the Onager!Archer at 2-range, as a Dismounted Peg Knight with Steel Bow. Flayn OHKOed the Archer near Gilbert with Resonant Ice.

On EP, Dimitri counterkilled all remaining enemies in the boss area. He no longer faced any gambits because the enemies from turn 1 had 1-use gambits (Blaze and Resonant Lightning). The Short Axe+ was necessary to ORKO armor knights reliably, while also having low-enough Weight to double the Falcon Knight reinforcement, who he can't OHKO reliably with a 2-range weapon (except Iron Bow, but that's too weak to kill armor knights on EP). Milena OHKOed both Pegasus Knights near the Onager with Close Counter!Steel Bow. Bernadetta counterkilled the Peg Knight she had paralyzed twice and Petra easily survived the two remaining Paladins thanks to Lancebreaker, killing them in return.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

5EqFdzF.jpg5EqFdzF.jpg

xuhWWVH.jpg

27yPvkb.jpg

ggpZ7p8.jpg

2UJdioN.jpg

vEGEuuD.jpg

Pirates in the North quest 10 free/65 turns

Trained units. Dimitri is training his axe and flying rank a lot with knowledge gem so he can become a Wyvern Lord at some point.

Bernadetta/Petra Paralogue 9 free/65 turns

This was hell. Multiple units reached level 30, though, so they can enter Master Classes once they have the requisite skill ranks. Milena promoted to Falcon Knight right after the chapter.

C15 1/66 turns

Milena got the March Ring to have 9 mov as a Falcoknight.

Flayn rescued Milena, who moved ahead and waited. Linhardt danced for Flayn, who then rescued him. Bernadetta and Petra each used Reposition on Gilbert to move him 4 tiles ahead. Gilbert then used Smite on Linhardt to move him above Flayn and canto'd to the right of Flayn so all four of them can receive the Super-Dance from Annette. After the Super-Dance, Milena used Repo on Linhardt and canto'd to the edge of the lava. Linhardt danced her. Flayn then rescued Gilbert so he can Smite Milena, letting her exactly reach Gwendal at 1-range. Thanks to Lancefaire, she ORKOed him pretty comfortable with a Brave Lance, dealing 18*4 damage so she didn't even need a crit.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

juVIVLg.jpg

XqxkBhe.jpg

Milena   Falco Kngt 33 49 32 20 30 32 23 16 19 24 C  A  E  C  E+ C  E+ A  E  B  B+ HP+5, Spd+2, Def+2, Swap, Repo, Darting Blow
Dimitri  Wyv Rider  33 52 39  9 31 34 16 28 12 29 E+ B+ B  E  E  E  E  B+ E  A  C+ HP+5, Def+2, Death Blow, Desperation, Repo 
Ashe     Wyv Rider  30 39 23  9 19 24 20 18 17 11 E  C  B+ A  E  E  E  B+ E  D  B  HP+5, Hit+20, Death Blow
Bernie   Paladin    26 41 20  9 28 17 15 15 15 15 E  B+ E  B  E  E  E  B  E  A  E  Def+2, Repo
Petra    Wyv Rider  30 46 30 11 20 30 23 18  9 15 C+ C  B+ D  E  E  E  C+ E  E  B+ Def+2, Repo, Death Blow
Gilbert  Wyv Rider  26 57 29  9 19 17 10 21  8 18 E  B+ B+ E  E  E  E  D+ B  C  C  -
Flayn    Bishop     30 33 15 30 23 17 13 14 35 23 E  C  E  E  E  E  A+ C+ E  B  D  Mag+2, Draw Back
Linhardt Dancer     28 35 14 25 19 18 21 12 25 20 E  E  E  E  E  C+ B  D  E  B  E  -
Annette  Cavalier   17 29 12 20 16 10 13  9  9  9 E  C  E+ E  E  B  E  B+ E  D+ E  HP+5
Manuela  Priest     20 35 15 15 16 20 13 10 16 17 C+ D+ E  E  E  E  B+ C+ E  D  D  -

Managed to certify Flayn as a Holy Knight with just B riding.

C16 and the paralogue/quest beforehand will be redone to change my priorities on weapon ranks. Found out that I need some pretty unconventional setups to deal with Gronder 2.

Spoiler

Taking Care of Business quest 10 free/66 turns

Annette/Gilbert Paralogue 10 free/66 turns

C16 2/68 turns

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 5: 5/34

Turns out that two Killer Bow+ archers don't need an enormous amount of atk to kill Miklan phase one with two crits. The two forward spawns are 25 tiles away, so to do it by turn 4 I need to scrooge out three movement skills on each, which worked out nicely despite Dedue beefing his cavalier exam. He also has to shove Byleth turn 4 so she can scoot the first archer out of the way--she actually has 0 tiles to spare with that one smite. Maybe a 4-turn could have worked out if I had cav Dedue... but probably not. miklan is thicclan and spawns far away. good news is I got to ORKO a bar with Ignatz with Thunderbrand. nerd power.

I didn't get any of the good loot. Pretty sure I'm gonna miss out on the March Ring too... but I'm optimistic about chapter 6. Perhaps killing everything else is the fastest way to clear with three bona fide archers on board.

Oh I recruited Dorothea at the last free day. thanks faith rank!

E: this is Definitely not worth a post but I think I'm looking at a 5 turn C6 if I play my cards right. maybe 4, but only if I discover ancient alien technology to kill one specific dick hiding away with a sword.

Edited by Terrador

Ingrid Paralogue: Free/43 Turns

Through sheer tactical brilliance dumb luck, both Byleth and Felix were 50 class exp away from mastering archer, so I had Felix be Byleth's adjutant so they would both master it at the same time. Had Cavalier!Marianne as Dimitri's adjutant to boost riding rank.

Lorenz Paralogue: Free/43 Turns

Just training. Nobody mastered any classes here but Dimitri reached C+ Lances and B Authority and Leonie reached B Bows both of which matter for the next map. Had Felix grind down an Iron Gauntlet by spamming combat arts so he could break it for class exp cheese later.

Chapter 7: 5/48 Turns

This is always a fun one. Byleth and Ingrid were Pegasus Knights, Dimitri a Cavalier, Felix a Brigand, Marianne a Mage, and Leonie an Archer. Lorenz was Leonie's adjutant as a Monk to learn Magic +2 finally.

Turn 1 Ingrid repos March Ring Leonie down two tiles then cantos down. Leonie full moves and kills the Ignatz replacement with a Silver Bow Break Shot. On the left side Marianne draws back Felix down a tile, Byleth repos him down two tiles then cantos a tile to the left so Dimitri can then repo Marianne two tiles down. Felix moves down and uses Rushing Blow on a cavalier. A bunch of cavs suicide on Leonie and Felix on enemy phase.

Turn 2 Dimitri chips Bernadetta with Curved Shot and then Felix kills her with Rushing Blow to move two tiles down. Byleth moves in range of one Pegasus Knight and the Ferdinand replacement. Leonie moves down in range of the Lorenz replacement and a generic enemy. Ingrid just moves down out staying out of range of enemies. Marianne healed Felix with physic.

Turn 3 Marianne finishes off the Ferdinand replacement. Byleth moves in range of the other Pegasus Knight. Leonie full moves again and ORKOs Hilda with the Silver Bow. Dimitri moves below Felix and repos him down. Felix moves towards Edelgard's group in range of the brigands but not any of the enemies with battalions. He kills them with Iron Gauntlets on enemy phase. Petra and the Dorothea replacement move towards Byleth.

Turn 4 Byleth full-moves down and OHKOs the Dorothea replacement with Curved Shot. Felix OHKOs Hubert with a Mini Bow+. This messes with Caspar's AI and makes him attack Felix with an axe instead of a gambit on enemy phase, which also causes Linhardt to move next to Edelgard and use physic on Caspar. Marianne and Dimitri move to intercept Petra next turn. Ingrid finally does something and OHKOs the Leonie replacement with Knightkneeler!Luin and then cantos out of range of the archers. Leonie full moves down in range of all of the archers, Claude, and Lysithea. Claude's gambit is only 1-range so he dies on enemy phase, but Leonie needs to dodge Lysithea's gambit.

Turn 5 Byleth moves down equipped with a Steel Bow and Repos Felix towards Edelgard. He equips the Blue Lion Bracelet to boost his charm a bit then OHKOs Linhardt with Fusillade. This also stuns Edelgard so she can't use a gambit on enemy phase. Marianne equips Thyrsus and goes in range of Petra to provide a link bonus to Dimitri, who OHKOs her with the Duscar Heavy Soldiers gambit since Petra's Alert Stance doesn't affect gambit hit rates. Ingrid moves over and ORKOs Lysithea with an Iron Bow+. Leonie then moves in range of the Marianne replacement and kills Raphael. Edelgard, Caspar, and the Marianne replacement die on enemy phase. Caspar's gambit hit rate on Byleth is so low that he decides to attack Felix with an axe instead which is why this actually works. Thanks benevolent AI!

Edited by Carmine Sword

Taking Care of Business quest 10 free/66 turns

Redid the map to train my units differently. Dimitri needs Mov+1 for C17, so I made him a Paladin and had him facetank a lot of enemies with a Broken Axe and Knowledge Gem. Additionally, I used Impregnable Wall on Ashe and Manuela to get them to mastery in beginner classes (Fighter!Ashe for Shove and Str+2, Soldier!Manuela for Repo). Bernadetta was trained as an archer.

Milena reclassed to Paladin to train the Varley Archers Batallion to level 5. Ashe mastered fighter.

Annette/Gilbert Paralogue 10 free/66 turns

Again, primarily trained Paladin!Dimitri and Bernadetta. Dimitri reached A+ Riding and Manuela mastered soldier.

C16 2/68 turns

Manuela used Retribution on Milena, who was danced, opened the upper chest for the Critical Ring and flew to the edge of Ferdinand's range with Spear of Assal equipped. Flayn was shoved by Ashe and rescued Linhardt down. Wyvern Rider!Dimitri killed an Armor Knight. Annette then Super-Danced for Linhardt, Dimitri and Flayn, who approached the boss area via the wooden bridge. Bernadetta went down to get some extra bow wexp with Impregnable Wall, which Petra had used on her.

EP, Acheron spawned and Milena counterkilled Ferdinand, causing Lorenz to spawn.

Turn 2, Milena killed Lorenz (but actually recruited him because he was recruited just before the timeskip for some free stuff). Ashe fed the Acheron kill to Bernie. Flayn rescued Dimitri to Ladislava, who was quadrupled and OHKOed by him with Speed Ring and Brave Axe.

Auxiliary battle in the desert 7 free/68 turns

Bernadetta reached A bows, level 30 and mastered Archer. The other units just got some exp.

Petra and Ashe promoted to Wyvern Lord, Bernadetta promoted to Bow Knight. Manuela unlocked Pegasus Knight.

C17 1/69 turns

Dimitri reclassed to Paladin and Manuela to Pegasus Knight. Bernadetta got the Shoes of the Wind ("Boots"). The starting formation is in the screenshots below. Manuela, Petra and Milena each used Repo on Bernadetta, followed by a Smite from Gilbert, lifting her 8 tiles forward and across the river. She used her 11 mov (Boots, March Ring, Mov+1) to fullmove forward and attack Claude at 7-range with Deadeye, OHKOing with a Killer Bow+ crit. Thanks to Hit+20 and Lv. 5 Varley Archers (+30 Hit), she pulled 63 hit and 36 crit.

Flayn ORKOed the Armor Knight below the central bridge and was danced by Linhardt. She then went 6 tiles ahead, rescued him down and moved one tile back to prepare the Super-Dance. Dimitri Repo'd Annette ahead and canto'd next to Flayn. Ashe simply moved next to Dimitri. Annette then used the Super-Dance on all four of them.

Flayn then fullmoved forward and rescued Ashe forward (she got a Spirit Dust to reach 36 mag for a 9-tile rescue range). Linhardt then danced her and Dimitri repo'd her ahead. She then rescued Ashe again, putting him just within range to kill Edelgard at 5-range with a Deadeye!Killer Bow+ crit. He pulled 76 hit and 32 crit.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

rJL7V5s.jpg

LzjxihD.jpg

ic6IOrv.jpg

yakQs1U.jpg

d5n7i6t.jpg

nky7qEh.jpg

qISxNqP.jpg

xTiep7p.jpg

H8GcUUn.jpg

Milena   Falco Kngt 36 51 34 21 31 32 24 18 20 26 C  A+ E  B  E+ C  E+ A  E  B  B+ HP+5, Spd+2, Def+2, Swap, Repo, Darting Blow
Dimitri  Wyv Rider  35 53 40  9 31 34 18 30 13 31 E+ B+ B+ E  E  E  E  A  E  A+ C+ HP+5, Def+2, Repo, Death Blow, Desperation 
Ashe     Wyv Lord   33 42 26 11 22 27 21 20 18 14 E  C  A  A  E  E  E  B+ E  D  B+ HP+5, Str+2, Hit+20, Shove, Death Blow
Bernie   Bow Knight 31 43 21 10 33 22 17 15 14 18 E  B+ E  A  E  E  E  B  E  A+ E  Def+2, Hit+20, Repo
Petra    Wyv Lord   31 48 32 11 20 31 24 22 12 16 C+ C  A  D+ E  E  E  B  E  E  A  Def+2, Repo, Death Blow
Gilbert  Wyv Rider  27 58 29  9 20 17 10 22  8 18 E  B+ B+ E  E  E  E  C  B  B  C  -
Flayn    Holy Kngt  34 35 17 35 25 19 14 16 35 26 E  C  E  E  E  E  A+ C+ E  B  D  Mag+2, Draw Back
Linhardt Dancer     31 37 15 25 20 20 22 12 25 20 E  E  E  E  E  C+ B  D  E  B+ E  Special Dance
Annette  Cavalier   18 30 12 20 16 10 14  9  9  9 E  C  E+ E  E  B  E  A  E  C  E  HP+5
Manuela  Priest     20 35 15 15 16 20 13 10 16 17 C+ C  E  E+ E  E  B+ B  E  D  D  Def+2, Repo

Edited by Gradivus.

Sothis Paralogue: Free/48 Turns

Took forever because of trading around the Knowledge Gem to every person each turn. Mastered Brigand with Dimitri and Felix.

One of the Quest Battles I Forget the Name: Free/48 Turns

Cavalier!Marianne spammed Impregnable Wall on Dimitri/Leonie/Byleth every turn and they tanked stuff with broken weapons. Lorenz and and Manuela healed people. Dimitri and Marianne mastered Cavalier, Byleth mastered Pegasus Knight, Ingrid mastered Brigand, and Lorenz mastered Mage.

War for the Weak: [10]/34

Shamir and Cyril hit Reposition. Dedue got Vengeance. Gotta go fast. The more I look at chapter 6... the more I think I can 4 turn it actually! The idea being that Cyril can in 4 turns pretty readily kill everything on the right side, plus the cav with a curved shot crit; meanwhile Byleth blasts the center on enemy phase and Shamir and Ignatz have a rather easy time reaching every enemy up top. I've had rigged Arcane Crystal pulls, so blasting things with levin+ on byleth would have been rad.

If I had C sword on her. Still optimistic, since the archers she encounters can readily get bopped by the rest of the team. Definitely doin a stat dump after I do this one.

Auxiliary 10 free/69 turns - Trained units. Milena went Paladin, Ashe mastered Myrmidon to get Swap. Dimitri focused on Lances and Flying, which he trained as a wyvern rider.

C18 1/70 turns

Bonked Cornelia with Atrocity.

Auxiliary 10 free/70 turns - Trained units.

C19 1/71 turns

Bonked Arundel with Brave Axe!Dimitri.

Auxiliary 10 free/70 turns - Trained units. Linhardt reached A+ Riding through the monastery training.

C20 1/72 turns

Bonked Scytheboi with Spear of Assal!Paladin!Dimitri, which was a OHKO without using a combat art.

Auxiliary 10 free/72 turns - Milena had reached A+ Riding from the Advanced Drills and the previous aux battles already, same for S Lances, so the rest of the wexp needed for S Lances!Dimitri and S Bows!Bernadetta was collected here.

C21 1/73 turns

Dimitri, Bernadetta, Ashe and Petra started on the left. Milena, Gilbert, Peg Knight!Manuela, Linhardt, Flayn and Annette were deployed on the right.

Ashe used Swap to move Bernadetta 1 tile down. Shove wasn't an option because her starting tile is at the upper edge of the map. Dimitri and Petra then moved her 4 tiles to the left with Repo. She then moved far to the left and used a Fruit of Life to increase her max HP by one point, activating her personal skill. The extra Atk was necessary to kill a warrior with a Deadeye!Failnaught after Linhardt danced her.

Milena then dropped March Ring!Flayn across the wall with Repo. Manuela did the same for Annette and canto'd down. Gilbert then smote her two tiles down, putting her within 6 tiles of the nearest tile next to the opera. Flayn rescued Linhardt down. Annette Super-Danced for Linhardt, Flayn, Bernadetta and Manuela. Flayn then rescued Bernadetta, got danced and rescued Bernadetta again. Manuela visited the opera for the second Super-Dance.

Bernadetta then critkilled Hubert with Deadeye!Killer Bow+ at 7-range. Thanks to Bow Prowess Lv5 and Bow Crit+10 (from her new S-rank in Bows), she at least pulled 56 hit and 50 crit.

Manuela had a Levin Sword and the Thunderbrand in her inventory. If necessary, she could use those to burn RNs for the bosskill by attacking a bow knight and cantoing to the Opera.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

uhhGTlr.jpg

D4lP04x.jpg

R0zS715.jpg

cii6kPe.jpg

N5jbVSN.jpg

EjiKkmo.jpg

mL4rduI.jpg

XB6ev1N.jpg

ZVHkHAx.jpg

4Rr6Sgu.jpg

QDatYVU.jpg

Endgame 1/74 turns

Bernadetta got the Super-Dance #2, which requires B authority. Gave 3 Energy Drops and all remaining Skill/Luck boosters to Milena to make her 4HKO Edelgard's first health bar with Brave Lance and increase her critrate.

Manuela used Retribution on Milena and a bunch of others. Gilbert smote Milena ahead. Thanks to Mov+1 and March Ring, she had 10 mov and killed an enemy in the central room for fun. Bernadetta then used Repo on Flayn and fullmoved ahead. Flayn then used Draw Back to pull herself and Linhardt 1 tile up each. Linhardt then danced for Milena. Dimitri moved ahead. Annette Super-Danced for Flayn, Linhardt, Dimitri and Bernadetta.

Flayn rescued Dimitri ahead and got danced. Milena killed the Mortal Savant blocking the throne room entrance with Failnaught and canto'd to the left. Dimitri then moved ahead and Flayn rescued Linhardt further up. Bernadetta then used Pass to move onto a magical tile to Super-Dance for the four of them. Milena then killed another enemy in the way to Edelgard, got danced and ORKOed Edelgard's first health bar with Accuracy Ring!Brave Lance and canto'd 1 tile to the right. Flayn then rescued Dimitri up. He took the Brave Lance from Milena, tradeswapped her to Critical Ring and Killer Lance+ and took the Accuracy Ring and Brave Lance for himself to ORKO the second bar.

Petra did nothing, she was free to burn RNs for the bosskill if necessary.

EP, Edelgard first attacked Dimitri, who had to counterkill her third bar with a crit + hit at 39% crit. She then attacked Milena, who counterattacked thanks to Retribution and needed a Killer Lance+ crit + hit at 79% crit to kill the fourth health bar. Nobody died because Edelgard is the first enemy who attacks.

Spoiler

ftsko2K.jpg

OgBArWn.jpg

6nGimpL.jpg

IbgqKWK.jpg

fzTdAwT.jpg

LoWnhKA.jpg

8ePh7f4.jpg

ArYNvWx.jpg

8gWs7X3.jpg

TyBXTh0.jpg

LuCUHeq.jpg

Endgame stats

Milena   Falco Kngt 41 54 42 22 41 33 40 22 21 28 C  S  E  B  E+ C  E+ A+ E  A+ B+ HP+5, Spd+2, Def+2, Swap, Repo, Darting Blow, Aegis
Dimitri  Wyv Lord   44 63 47 11 38 41 20 34 14 36 E+ S  B+ E  E  E  E  A  E  A+ A  HP+5, Def+2, Repo, Death Blow, Desperation, Seal Mov
Ashe     Wyv Lord   36 42 29 12 23 29 21 22 20 14 E  C  A  A+ E  E  E  B+ E  D  A  HP+5, Str+2, Spd+2, Hit+20, Shove, Swap, Death Blow
Bernie   Bow Knight 33 45 21 11 35 22 17 15 14 18 E  B+ E  S  E  E  E  B+ E  A+ E  Def+2, Hit+20, Repo
Petra    Wyv Lord   33 48 32 11 21 33 26 21 13 17 C+ C  A  D+ E  E  E  B  E  E  A+ Def+2, Repo, Death Blow
Gilbert  Wyv Rider  29 60 30 10 21 17 10 22  8 18 E  A  B+ E  E  E  E  C+ B  B  C  -
Flayn    Holy Kngt  37 36 19 36 27 20 14 17 36 29 E  C  E  E  E  E  S  C+ E  B+ D  Mag+2, Draw Back
Linhardt Dancer     34 40 16 27 22 22 23 12 25 21 E  E  E  E  E  C+ B  D  E  A+ E  Special Dance
Annette  Cavalier   18 30 12 20 16 10 14  9  9  9 E  B  E+ E  E  B  E  A  E  B  E  HP+5
Manuela  Priest     21 35 15 16 16 21 13 10 17 18 C+ B  E  E+ E  E  B+ B  E  D  D  Def+2, Repo

Unit evaluations

Spoiler

Milena - 542B / 225W

Fantastic. Once she unlocked Falcon Knight, I expected all the Riding rank training (which she had B in by that point) to be for naught, but Mov+1 from A+ Riding ended up enabling the Endgame strat. Worth it.

Dimitri - 467B / 211W

Fantastic, no comments necessary

Linhardt - 12B / 8W

I was surprised that my plan to get A+ Riding on him actually worked out. But in practice, it was only necessary to make Endgame slightly more reliable, C21 and C22 would've been possible without him having 7 mov.

Gilbert - 25B / 6W

Smite is pretty fantastic, sometimes it also enabled some strats that wouldn't have worked with Repo. I guess he was also useful as a combat unit once in C14? (although he was more of a bait in that case, the enemy baited by him was killed by Flayn in the process. Almost all his kills actually stem from Paralogues and Aux battles.

Flayn - 25B / 18W

Rescue was crucial for a lot of turn saves. They all fell into place with 36 magic (9-range rescue), which she reached relatively easily.

Manuela - 40B / 2W

Impregnable Wall / Retribution / Reposition bot. She also obtained the second Super-Dance batallion, worth it.

Annette - 71B / 17W

Only she and Linhardt never unlocked a repositional skill. But it absolutely paid off, she got A authority in time to use the Super-Dance from C14 on.

Bernadetta - 225B / 101W

Deadeye and Pass allowed for multiple unique turn saves. She also was pretty valuable early on, but in the lategame she still had a ton of utility, even though her stats were tapering off.

Ashe - 376B / 163W

Deadeye strats ftw. Aside from that, he was just a good combat unit that got flying access pretty early.

Petra - 186B / 82W

Pretty solid throughout the game. From C15 on, her very good combat abilities didn't matter at all (outside of some auxiliary battles), but she was still a highly mobile Repo-bot.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 8: 2/50 Turns

Yeah literally can't do this any faster. Marianne used Retribution on Felix (with Brigand!Leonie as an adjutant) and he got repo'd by a bunch of people into range of all the dudes near Tomas. Turn 2 Felix uses Rushing Blow to move past the gambit armor knight that didn't suicide into Solon's range. Byleth moves next to him so he'll get more exp from the boss kill. Ingrid gets the Giant Shell. Solon gets ORKOed by Felix using Iron Gauntlets on enemy phase.