Grand Hero Battle - Gonzalez: Kindly Bandit

Landmaster

Nice clear. I honestly forgot about green Elise existence. It's been 4 years and I still don't have a Base Elise.

I really hope IS adds lunatic difficulty to these ghb maps. I brought base kit Fjorm (Atk/res unity + base weapon) with Kaden and she cleared the whole map since it's mostly range units.

Rather than show my usual Jugdral units, I'm continuing what I started with the galle GHB: FE6 Theme Battles with dialogues (In italian, use the caption for the english translation).
This time, though, I'm severely limited with the units I can actually use (because of FE6 awful early units pool in heroes) + Binding not being the focus of the account, the charachters used are...very weak. That's why I had to resort on doing Lunatic, but I had fun editing this anyway (shoutout to Dragston Dev on youtube for the music)

@Landmaster I always love seeing Elise destroying these GHB!

@Landmaster : Nice one. And oh I did't notice that Mirabelis was +10. Thats quite the accomplishment for a seasonal unit. I can see her being a good wall in other Elise clears. Not that OG Elise needed it during this map with her taking care of a good chunk of the map and having miracle to help with that last blow.

Now this wasn't the most difficult of maps, but I finally got one of my Siegnature units at +10. My first and very likely only +10 5 star unit. Still waiting on a canto unit that isn't Ash so I can fodder him his last skill. 

Siegbert and the rest of the bad hair brigade did't have much trouble with this map so there's not much to say otherwise.

@Diovani Bressan @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy

Pretty easy GHB. Marth, Marth, Marth and Marth did a very good job taking them down.

@BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Some Jerk @GuiltyLove @Maaka

@Landmaster  Yeah. I already expected Elise's Team to not have any problems against them, and I was right about that. Cool to see that HS Elise got a new dagger to play with.

@Sasori Interesting team you used there. Your Siegbert hits hard, for sure! And Ignatz is pretty good as a ranged unit.

@Landmaster OG Elise sure pulled her weight there! It's nice how this team works so nicely with those Tactic skills.

@Yggi Really nice theme clear! Gonzales is such a lovable lad, and his art is so nice in Heroes, really cool to see his recruitment reenacted with it. I also like graphics for the sides, looks very pretty. Nice work!

@Sasori Wow very nice +10 Siegbert! Hopefully you get that canto fodder soon (though Ash can't have that skill at all, can she?). Nice clear as well, Siegbert got to really flex against Gonzales, and Surge Sparrow came in real handy.

@Diovani Bressan Nice clear by the Marth brigade! OG Marth came through with that smoke support, it's pretty scary how hard Gonzales hits with that pre charged special.

@GuiltyLove Nice clear by the Whitewing gang! The usual main Catrias might have taken a break, but smol Catria was still there lol. Spring Est is looking cool with those glasses.

This map wasn't hard to beat in one turn, but it's pretty crazy how strong Gonzales is when he hits that pre charged Dragon Fang. Tried with Marisa first, but had to bring Byleth to survive. Though I could have probably just used Triangle Adept, but my brain didn't remember at the time lol. Oh well, Byleth needs to see some action as well sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

More late replies~ I think I'm caught up now?

@Yggi - Pretty cool theme clear! Especially using such toned down kits on these units. Lilina nuking Gonzales as easy as she did was nice!

@Sasori - I was not planning on _10ing Mirabilis on her debut but I was quite lucky in every copy except the last one, so I couldn't pass it up~

Ah, Oliver came to carry this team to victory by making Ignatz do most of the work. Nice to see Siggy back. He's still as tough as he always been.

@Diovani Bressan - Easy work for the Marth brigade. I'm convinced you're bullying L!Marth by never letting him fly in. Even Baby Marth gets more kills~ 

@GuiltyLove - OG!Palla making an appearance was nice, sometimes the TA prf makes you hit like a truck against a Green~ Spring Est really shines in these clears where Galeforcing isn't such a priority~

@BoaFerox - Nice work from the Tana squad, as always~ It's always funny seeing Tana fly aaaallll the way across the map with Odd Tempest to set up the other WOM beacons~ I just got a free F!Byleth on her recent revival so mine is finally +Spd, too~

• 4 months later...