Three Hopes - Rate their Chances

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/13/2022 at 3:11 PM, Florete said:

I thought that at first too, but we know Monica is playable, so they might be saving BE for last since they'll be revealing a new character (and potentially more). Even the site still lists the houses in the traditional BE -> BL -> GD order, despite that only BL is filled out with its students.

Well, that evidently wasn't the case, as the Black Eagles were revealed second. Golden Deer are still last, just as before.

Just a random thought based on no evidence whatsoever: 

We have three not counting the release day or tomorrow, we have three more Friday's until release. What if the game promotion looks something like: 

Tomorrow - Golden Deer

Friday June 3 - Church of Seiros (Seteth, Shamir, Catherine, Flayn, Alois, Manuela, Hanneman, and Cyril - Seteth and Flayn are shown on the same day)

Friday June 10 - Ashen Wolves (This would imply that the Ashen Wolves are still not a fully house, but them being in the game is enough)

Tuesday June 14 - Direct with a story trailer and showing more playable characters (Rhea, Jeralt, Rodrigue,  Judith, Holst, Count Bergliez, Monica, New Almyran, Shez, etc) that can last us to the 23rd. 

Friday June 17 or Monday June 20 - Final Trailer

Friday June 24 - Game releases

Again, this is based on nothing but hope and fun speculation, and I'll probably change my mind by tomorrow, but for now it's a fun thought. 

Edited by Use the Falchion

15 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Just a random thought based on no evidence whatsoever: 

We have three not counting the release day or tomorrow, we have three more Friday's until release. What if the game promotion looks something like: 

Tomorrow - Golden Deer

Friday June 3 - Church of Seiros (Seteth, Shamir, Catherine, Flayn, Alois, Manuela, Hanneman, and Cyril - Seteth and Flayn are shown on the same day)

Friday June 10 - Ashen Wolves (This would imply that the Ashen Wolves are still not a fully house, but them being in the game is enough)

Tuesday June 14 - Direct with a story trailer and showing more playable characters (Rhea, Jeralt, Rodrigue,  Judith, Holst, Count Bergliez, Monica, New Almyran, Shez, etc) that can last us to the 23rd. 

Friday June 17 or Monday June 20 - Final Trailer

Friday June 24 - Game releases

Again, this is based on nothing but hope and fun speculation, and I'll probably change my mind by tomorrow, but for now it's a fun thought. 

That's certainly a best case scenario. I don't know how realistic it is, but I figure we'll probably get the Church characters if nothing else.

4 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Yep, yep. We already have a great base roster. Here's hoping this isn't the end of it. Nothing would make me happier than for this thread to prove pointless.

It's not pointless just think of all those low ratings that have yet to be proven!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The demo is out, all four Ashen Wolves were just confirmed playable, and we got our first glimpse at Seteth and Shamir although they weren't confirmed playable.

Wait, what? WHAAAT!!!

I may be busy with work, but this is actually the first I'm hearing of this and I could just hug you right now.

5 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Which really begs the question of if and/or what we're getting for dlc.

I'd be shocked if we didn't. Every Nintendo-Warriors crossover game thus far has had DLC. Hyrule Warriors even got two batches thanks to its re-release.

As long as it adds a lot of side-content I'll be happy. The best part about Hyrule Warriors and FE Warriors were the robust Adventure/History Mode, and the DLC really expanded those.

37 minutes ago, drattakbowser said:

Hey !! Where is Jeritza/Death Knight ?

Minor spoilers:

Spoiler

In the first few chapters of Azure Gleam, he's the Blue Lions professor. In the first major chapter mission at the monastery, he's an ally unit. 

5 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Which really begs the question of if and/or what we're getting for dlc.

Definitely when, and I'd wager by the end of the year, depending on the type of DLC and whether or not we get a new mainline FE game. If we get both, then I'd say DLC in November and Mainline Game in December. If there's no new mainline game until next year or later, then I'd say DLC Wave 1 in about September, Wave 2 in December, and maybe Wave 3 in February. 

What would be on these waves depends on what's in the base game IMO. I'm sure at least one will have the War Arc costumes alongside other fun costumes for characters, if they're not already included in the base game. Another will probably be new characters and a storyline that deepens the lore and adds a few more maps. I'm hoping a third would be a crossover DLC, because it can be the best of both worlds in terms of fun crossovers and non-canon storylines.* Besides, those who don't want to deal with the crossover wouldn't have to buy it. The three other options I can think of:

Armor Break DLC, which feels like it'd belong with the costumes. (Good Vibes Gaming had a fun little video about this.)

Agarthan DLC, which feels too early to say, since we only know a fraction of what the game is offering, and even that's coming out in bits and pieces. 

Cross-promotional material for the next FE game. Honestly, this would feel weird to me.** FEH gets most of the cross-promotional material, not Warriors. Besides, I'd imagine it'd be nothing more than a slight "download this and you'll get bonus materials" cross-promotion. 

*If this is going to be the case, my primary picks would change a bit. Rowan and Lianna were base game picks for crossover characters for me. I still think they'd be fun additions as DLC characters, if only as an homage to the Three Houses' team's previous venture into the Warriors/Musou genre. My primary picks this time around would be Lucina, Corrin, Owain, and Azura though. (Robin, Tharja, Camilla, and Hinoka are secondary choices from the previous Warriors game.)

**If the next game was a genealogy remake, I could see Sigurd, Eldigan, Quan, Ethlyn, Lachesis, and Deidre at the least being reborn in Fodlan and allowed a second chance to earn their "happy ending." I think that would be sweet (in both the "awesome" and "adorable" definitions), although I'd prefer to see them as students first and then grown up...still, I that theme may still work in Three Hopes.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Before anyone asks, yes, I'm aware the datamines confirmed a lot of characters. However, I won't be updating this until some time after release. Even putting Confirmed in Spoiler Tags would be an obvious spoiler in and of itself.

Also many are “confirmed” in game but that doesn’t mean they are playable.

I think for the sake of the thread we should only count “playable” as confirmed.