• Dagr: New Year Jötnar
    • Thórr: War God
    • Eitri: Youthful Sage
    • Edelgard: Hegemon Husk
    • Azura: Hatari Duet
    • Sigurd: Fated Holy Knight
    • Byleth: The Fódlan Star

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2022 at 02:59 AM

The A Hero Rises Voting Gauntlet is coming!

ewgp9VD.jpg

Remember:
The four winners of Round 1 will appear in a summoning event scheduled for the second half of March,
which you can get a free copy by doing 40 summons!
And the winner of this Voting Gauntlet will be gifted to all players... for a limited time!

Also... for this Voting Gauntlet, you will not get a 1.1x voting boost if your leader is the same character as the Hero
whose army you joined. If you are on Team Thórr, for example, you will not get a higher score by using Thórr during the event.

So... Which army will you support?

VG Predictors by @DarkAlf:

PREDICTOR A
PREDICTOR B

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got everyone here and therefore don't have anyone in particular that I need to win.

So, Edelgard gotta die for the third and hopefully last lol time in these AHR VGs. Azura & Leanne for me all the way, though Azura is legitimately my favorite out of the characters we got here anyways.

Edelgard is literally the only one of these eight that I have. She's the only one I don't want to see on the banner or as the free unit, so her losing to Azura would guarantee that this is beneficial to me. Sigurd, however, is the one of the other seven I most want, so that's the team I'm going for.

7 hours ago, Naoshi said:

It seems people might have covered Edelgard, I might join Byleth instead to help.

Just remember that the great majority of players do not access forums for the game. F!Edelgard was second in the voting and there should be lots of players behind her on the VG as well.

Hmmm it's a tough choice for me. Either Dagr or Leanne Azura. Those are two units I'd like to have, so... Hm. As long as at least one of them makes it into round 2, I'm fine. Since Azura is more recent, she'll probably have pretty good support, so I guess I'll try to shore up Dagr's chances.

3 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Hmmm it's a tough choice for me. Either Dagr or Leanne Azura. Those are two units I'd like to have, so... Hm. As long as at least one of them makes it into round 2, I'm fine. Since Azura is more recent, she'll probably have pretty good support, so I guess I'll try to shore up Dagr's chances.

She is up against F!Edelgard though who has huge bias in her favor.  That is why I am going with Azura because I don't want F!Edelgard to be the free unit.

So of course this what I rolled for my first battle:

Spoiler

QMO55DB.png

Oh and no, I don't know why this boar has a Silver Lance+.

If you're going to replace his Prf fine, but is Silver Lance+ really your best choice for a replacement?

Yeah, this shit really has begun.

42 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So of course this what I rolled for my first battle:

Reveal hidden contents

QMO55DB.png

Oh and no, I don't know why this boar has a Silver Lance+.

If you're going to replace his Prf fine, but is Silver Lance+ really your best choice for a replacement?

Yeah, this shit really has begun.

This is why I camp with level one's when possible, imagine this shit when you didn't have free retries. Thanks for reminding me to put a hard counter in my lead for the people in my friend's list.

Wow Azura and Edelgard are practically tied in terms of score after the first hour.

Edited by LoneStar

Duo Chrom is proving effective for blowing up Edelgards. Gets more complicated when there's multiple of her though.

Score predictor shows Azura and Edelgard having very close Round 1 scores, higher than anyone else. Sounds like their armies in close in size, so Azura will need all the help she can get. Corrin and Thorr both got double the Round 1 scores of their opponents, while Sigurd has a decent-size lead over Byleth.

Obviously, that's just one data point - army sizes may change, and then there's the chaos of multipliers. But it does give an idea of which ones are leaning the most one way or another.

Edited by Othin

On 2/25/2022 at 9:17 AM, EricaofRenais said:

She is up against F!Edelgard though who has huge bias in her favor.  That is why I am going with Azura because I don't want F!Edelgard to be the free unit.

Yeah, I know, but other people seem to be handling that okay, so I'm going to try to work with my other pick for now.

4 hours ago, Rinco said:

All the matchups seem to be very close this time around. Every one of them could go either way.
I'm starting to fear that F!Edel might pull a win.

Sigurd vs Byleth looks like the most predictable at this point, the predictor shows them trading multipliers each round until it ends with a Sigurd win. Corrin and Thorr have the biggest army size advantages, often leading for multiple rounds in a row, so I think they both have good odds but the pattern could turn against them. But if Azura vs Edelgard hits a tie for a bit, it could go either way depending on when and how it ends.

The current Edelgard vs Azura situation is interesting. If it really is going to be a same hell with Edelgard in the lead, people on the Azura side can hold onto their multiplier until that last hour if necessary. I'd suspect that to be the case if the more involved players are on Azura's side and the more casual group is on Edel's side.

41 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Looks like Azura failed to do her job.

Not over until it's over. Final predictor update expects Edelgard to fail to close the difference - we'll have to see how it goes.