Branch of fate queation?

mkrnova

I am sure this has most likely been ask and answered but just not seeing what I am looking for in post I have seen but my question is I want to set up the branch of fate up for lunatic runs but what is the most ideal stats for corrin is to get. I read somewhere that it is better to run a +speed - luck build then switch to whatever from there even so what is the ideal stats to go for should I aim for a set target like 10-12 str and mag and like 15-17 speed? Sorry if I didn't word this right just looking to set future lunatic runs up with a good start and just not sure on what to aim for with stats thanks for any help you all can give.

Currently finishing up my Revelations playthrough with a +Spd/-Def Corrin with Aptitude on Hard and he has not been getting HP on level ups and therefore struggling to take hits so I'm not sure a HP bane is advised especially when enemies will be hitting harder on Lunatic. However, he could just be RNG screwed for HP so take it with a grain of salt. 

9 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Currently finishing up my Revelations playthrough with a +Spd/-Def Corrin with Aptitude on Hard and he has not been getting HP on level ups and therefore struggling to take hits so I'm not sure a HP bane is advised especially when enemies will be hitting harder on Lunatic. However, he could just be RNG screwed for HP so take it with a grain of salt. 

Yeah getting HP screwed would hurt in lunatic I was thinking redoing the first 5 chapter till I got a good roll on stats to make lunatic ironman runs a little bit more manageable I was thinking around the 12 point in str, mag and 17  spd would be nice to make it work.

I'm... not sure. The thing is, level ups are fixed in Lunatic. Anyway, I'm not sold that speed is the best asset in this game. Also, the issue with branch of fate is that odds are a file that eventually went to Birthright won't be useful for Conquest.