I want your takes in this fantasy world question. + A question about RWBY.

--ACE--

Hey dudes, this might be an random topic, but i tough it was so cool that i couldn't resist making this thread. 😄

So, i was reading "I'm In Love With The Villainess" And the name of the world that the characters live in, is called: Revolution (I know that is the video game, but still.) 

And that reminded me of the world of Remnant from RWBY. So i figured...

"Wow! They took random words that have a good sonority and put in, and they fitted pretty well!"

So this is the question i want to do here: Which "Random" words, would fit into fantasy worlds? I want to see your takes in!

Plus, talking about RWBY, i want to start reanding the mangas, what should i know beforehand? There's an specific order? Which is the right or wrong? Which is worth it, which is not? 

Oh, what a coincidence (my current signature image is from I'm in Love with the Villainess).

1 hour ago, --ACE-- said:

Plus, talking about RWBY, i want to start reanding the mangas, what should i know beforehand? There's an specific order? Which is the right or wrong? Which is worth it, which is not? 

It's an animated series. There are mangas, but they are largely supplemental material.

3 hours ago, Florete said:

Oh, what a coincidence (my current signature image is from I'm in Love with the Villainess).

No way! I just finished book one, I'm still in shock with Lene and Lambert. :D:

3 hours ago, Florete said:

It's an animated series. There are mangas, but they are largely supplemental material.

Yeah, i know, but i discovered about the decline of the series, the letter, and the overall things that screwed up the series along the years, so i want to only follow the mangas.

Edited by --ACE--