Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Stream

I wanted to share off my Stream that I'm going to be playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook. I wanted to start off playing #1 today on Chapter 1 through 3 today.

I'm planning on adding #2 somewhere in my YouTube schedule in the future. I'm going to complete Chapter 4 in the next one.

Edited by King Marth 64
Fixing title

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I managed to schedule the second stream of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light on April 6th (Wednesday) at 10 AM PT. I managed to add that in the Stream Playlist in my YouTube Channel. I am doing Chapter 4, I'm probably possibly doing it up to Chapter 6 or later chapters depending on the time I have so far before my Wednesday Online Lecture class starts till at 2 PM PT.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 3 weeks later...

I'm now live streaming Part 2 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. I'm going to be streaming Part 3 sometime on May 3rd at 11 AM PT.

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot to update here that I managed to the reschedule to 8 PM PT today. I am now live streaming Part 3 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light right now.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 months later...

I'm now live streaming Part 4 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook right now. I'm at Chapter 9 right now.

I'm also scheduling Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Stream #5 on August 26th at 12 PM PT.

Edit from 8/6: I forgot to mention that I had to reschedule Stream #5 on 8 PM PT instead of 12 PM PT because I got a notification for the Electric Company had to shut down the power before 5 PM PT.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 1 month later...

I'm now live streaming Part 5 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light on YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook. I'm on Chapter 11 right now. I'll try to see if I can schedule Part 6 sometime in my Fall Semester.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I managed to add Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Streams Part 6 through 8 in my YouTube channel.

I managed to schedule Part 6 on 11/15 at 8 PM PT, Part 7 on 11/22 at 8 PM PT, & Part 8 on 11/24 (Thanksgiving) at 10 AM PT. I'll try to see if I can add more to see what progress I'm at when I get to Part 8 since I'm at Chapter 14 as of right now. I'm going to try to finish up Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light somewhere around on November.

123951969_YTStreamScheduleScreenshotFE.jpg.0b6db9c53a63b69da21fb4a7096d98cd.jpg

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 months later...

I'm now live streaming Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Part 8 on YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook. I'm doing Chapter 18 as of right now.

Edit: I'm managed to get up to Chapter 20 as of right now. I'll schedule Part 9 on YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook around on December 4th at 6 PM PT. I'll might try to see if I can make it to beat the game in around the last 6 chapters remaining.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now live streaming Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Part 9 on YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook. I'm doing Chapter 20 as of right now. I'll try to see if I can beat this game today since I'm at about six chapters remaining as of right now.

Edit from 12/5: I managed to get up to Chapter 23 as of right now and I'm at the map where Gharnef is going to be at and recover the Falchion at. I'll try to see where I can put Stream #10 at in my channel so that I can beat this game before New Years starts. I have about three more chapters remaining so far.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 1 month later...

I apologize for not making any updates from 2022, I managed to schedule a live stream for Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Part 10 on YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook on today at 3 PM PT. I'm at Chapter 23 right now and I am going possibly going to finish this game up today. I was originally going to schedule Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Stream #10 from 12/30 at 7 PM PT, but my flight back home from Christmas Vacation was cancelled on Wednesday 12/28 from Southwest Airlines due to Southwest had problems with and I had decided to reschedule it to 1/12/2023 at 3 PM PT instead.

Edit: Unfortunately, that I didn't ended Chapter 24 yet due to the difficulty on the Reinformances appearing on the map (it feel like the Fire Emblem version of Mt. Itoi from EarthBound Beginnings) and I don't recall remembering to be this difficult like in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. I'll find a date to place Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Stream #11 later on. 

Edited by King Marth 64

• 6 months later...

I have to bump this thread with new updates because I managed to finally updated the next livestream for Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Stream #11. I am now live streaming Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Stream #11 on YouTube, Twitch, and FaceBook as of right now. I apologize for not updating it for a while. I'm still at Chapter 24 right now and might getting close to completing the game as of right now.

Okay, good news that I managed to beat Medeus and beaten Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. That reinforcements parts were pretty brutal in both Chapter 24 and 25. So I am completely done with streaming Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.

Edited by King Marth 64