Camilla after Fates if she married Odin

JJJwhovian

I’ve been having this thought for a bit now, cause my main pairing for Camilla is Odin but I keep debating on what happens to her after the game. Does she stay in Fatesland or does she go with Odin/Owain, and presumably Ophelia, to his world?

I doubt she’d be all that keen on leaving her family but I think she’d want Odin/Owain to be happy too and be able to back to his home and family. I just don’t know what to do about her.

So what do you all think, do you think Camilla would stay or leave?

3 hours ago, JJJwhovian said:

I’ve been having this thought for a bit now, cause my main pairing for Camilla is Odin but I keep debating on what happens to her after the game. Does she stay in Fatesland or does she go with Odin/Owain, and presumably Ophelia, to his world?

I doubt she’d be all that keen on leaving her family but I think she’d want Odin/Owain to be happy too and be able to back to his home and family. I just don’t know what to do about her.

So what do you all think, do you think Camilla would stay or leave?

Spoiler

I definitely think Camilla pretty much goes with Odin. I think any mentions from any endings on any of the wives that they either married Odin or Laslow that the history books did say that they did disappear when Odin and Laslow left that I think the wives pretty much did went with Odin and Laslow after the war ended.

Technically that Ophelia did said that she is considered to be an adult. I presumably think Odin was pretty much be ok with leaving Ophelia there since she's an adult girl. (Even strangely though Odin is from a different world) Any parents probably do have to accept leave their child when they grown to adulthood.

Edited by King Marth 64

9 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:
Spoiler

I definitely think Camilla pretty much goes with Odin. I think any mentions from any endings on any of the wives that they either married Odin or Laslow that the history books did say that they did disappear when Odin and Laslow left that I think the wives pretty much did went with Odin and Laslow after the war ended.

Technically that Ophelia did said that she is considered to be an adult. I presumably think Odin was pretty much be ok with leaving Ophelia there since she's an adult girl. (Even strangely though Odin is from a different world) Any parents probably do have to accept leave their child when they grown to adulthood.

Spoiler

I think Camilla could go with Odin with convincing and reassuring from her family, it could also be a good character moment for her whilst being sad about leaving the Nohrians she’d know they’d be in good hands.

And despite Ophelia being considered an adult I can’t really think of a reason, beside being paired with someone, her not going with her father to see the place where he came from or meet his family, her grandmother.

11 hours ago, JJJwhovian said:
  Hide contents

I think Camilla could go with Odin with convincing and reassuring from her family, it could also be a good character moment for her whilst being sad about leaving the Nohrians she’d know they’d be in good hands.

And despite Ophelia being considered an adult I can’t really think of a reason, beside being paired with someone, her not going with her father to see the place where he came from or meet his family, her grandmother.

Spoiler

Well, technically that Ophelia did meet her grandmother in Before Awakening DLC Chapter, but those two were very unaware that they're blood related since Before Awakening takes place before Robin was found and meet her future son yet in the timeline.

Edited by King Marth 64

Do you really think that she would let her partner go anywhere!? Psycho girl would follow Odin to the end of times, whatever dimension he travelled to.
If Odin went to the new Advance Wars, you can bet that Tits would be firing cannons too.