I will be Happy if Elincia and Xander are released in Legendary unit

drattakbowser

• 3 weeks later...

I’m indifferent to the Krises (I haven’t played New Mystery, but I probably would like them if I did,) but all the other characters you mentioned are ones I’m very fond of.

Male Corrin is a given because of Legendary female Corrin (also, both Robins and Byleths have Legendary forms, so it’s only a matter of time before he is given one) and Xander seems extremely likely because of Legendary Ryoma. I’m quite surprised there isn’t a Legendary Camilla due to her popularity and the less popular Hinoka having a Legendary Form. The Krises will probably be added at some point, since they are (to my knowledge) Lord characters. Elincia seems very likely, too. She is almost a Lord character, very popular, and Tellius doesn’t have many viable Legendary options. Soren and Sothe seem most viable, and maybe Lethe.

Now that more non-lord characters are getting Legendary forms, I’d be ecstatic to see Jakob get a Legendary form. He’s a fairly major character in Fates, though I think the Fates royals (and maybe Felicia, who I also love, but not nearly as much) would be given priority. Jakob seems less likely, but still completely possible.

Elincia and Xander I 100% have a feeling will happen at some point.

Male Corrin also has all the design space needed to get one. And with Byleth getting 2. I imagine hoshido noble male Corrin is fairly likely at some point. Just much later down the line.

Kris, I feel is unlikely to get one.

But my current most wanted for a legendary is L'arachel. Would also love a legendary Itsuki, as soon as they remember TMS exists

Edited by Faellin