Hello there

Garnet

Hi, I don't make accounts on many things, but I've visited this site often and I love Fire Emblem so here I am. My favorite games are Fire Emblem and Tales of games, specifically Path of Radiance and Tales of Symphonia. 

I still remember the moment I saw Path of Radiance in the store and had used the money I saved up to get it. I had wanted to play any fire emblem game for a long time, as I'd seen one of my friends playing The Blazing Blade and thought it looked fun. Now, luckily, I am not as limited in my gaming experiences, and have played many Fire Emblem games multiple times.

Over the last year or two I've gotten into hacking and modding as well, but it's hard to learn more about that alone, which helped my decision to join some kind of community with similar interests. 

Other than that, I'm a programmer, I am trying to learn how to sprite (I mean, I have about 300 hours on Aseprite but the talents just not there) and I love birds, I have two adorable canaries that look like common sparrows. 

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have an excellent day and that you'll enjoy your stay.

I've tried my hand at modding FEs as well, though I haven't developed an aptitude for it yet. Hopefully you're able to learn quickly!

Welcome to the Forest, Garnet!

I don't know how much it can help you but :

Sprites : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/43-sprites/

Modding etc : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/8-fan-projects/

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Viva Symphonia! Funniest Gnome you'll ever see!