"Missing" Data

Plue

I got my copy of conquest with a birthright code back in 2016 and for the longest time until last year, I did not have the special edition cartridge. I bought a preowned special edition copy of fates and my first move was booting it up on my hacked 3ds for fun and there was some data. Then I boot it on my main 3ds and I see some of my saves but not all of them. I then boot up my conquest cartridge to save my main save for it in the extra data and when I put the special cart back in, my conquest data is there. The problem I have tho is that none of my supports are in the records hall on a different file. In my birthright data I copied, I married Sakura but the S support is not in the records hall at all but somehow I have an S support with Rinkah. TLDR, my special copy of fates did not carry over my data from conquest or birthright despite it being extra data and I need help.

• 4 months later...

Steps to Deal with Missing Data
Imputation vs. Removing Data. When dealing with missing data, data scientists can use two primary methods to solve the error: imputation or the removal of data.

Deletion. There are two primary methods for deleting data when dealing with missing data: listwise and dropping variables.

Imputation. When data is missing, it may make sense to delete data, as mentioned above. However, that may not be the most effective option.

Multiple Imputation. Multiple imputation is considered a good approach for data sets with a large amount of missing data.

K Nearest Neighbors. In this method, data scientists choose a distance measure for k neighbors, and the average is used to impute an estimate.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

When there is no data value kept for the variable in an observation, missing data, also known as missing values, occurs in statistics. The conclusions that can be derived from the data can be significantly impacted by missing data, which is a typical occurrence. Traditional classes are more inconvenient than online classes. Online programs, on the other hand, have significant drawbacks, leading some students to ask if they should online courses expert for me . As a result, do my online exam was founded to provide a secure website where you may hire an online class expert to complete my online course for you.