A Fire Emblem 4 and Star Wars Kotor crossover

JungleGoutte01

I'm currently writing a cross-over fanfiction between Fire Emblem 4 and Star Wars Kotor.

I'm share with you some ideas I have. So if some of you are also Star Wars fans, let me know what is good and what I should improve.

My main character is male and his name is Iedal. He crashes on Jugdral not far from Chalphy (I'l name the planet Drasil, because Jugral is based on Yggdrasil)

He meets Sigurd and helps him. At some point Iedal obtains a lightsaber (because during the crash, he lost his own).

Chagall has discovered and recruited an HK-50 droid (some years before the events of the Story a huge ship crashed on Jugdral and this droid was in the ship)

But he also managed to get a Rancor.

At some point during the Verdane campaign it is revealed that Cigyun (Deirdre's mother) used to be Nicknamed "Skywalker" (I wanted to involve ancestors of the Skywalker family in this story)

At some point, Sigurd saves a Wookie who Now has a life debt.

Before the battle of Belhalla, Iedal leaves Sigurd's army. During his journey he finds a ship that is called "the Ebon Hawk". Iedal then returns to Coruscant. In the Ship he finds an astromech droid called T3-M4. He then learns that he was born in the Spirit Forrest, and that a man named Revan took him to be trained by the Jedi. Iedal also learns that he his Deirdre's younger twin brother.

On Coruscant, he senses the battle of Belhalla through the Force and decides to return in Drasil. When he arrives at night, he discovered the massacre. He finds a dying Sigurd who begs him to take care of Seliph.

Iedal will be paired with Lachesis.

For generation 2 here are the ideas that i have:

Seliph will become a jedi.

At some points Mandalorian warriors will arrive and Travant will obtain a Basilisk War droid.

Long ago, a man named Tenebrae merged his spirit with Loptous.

In this Story, Manfroy and Arvis will become Sith lords. So could you help me find a Sith name for them.

I have already three Deadlords : Darth Malak, Darth Sion and Darth Traya. If you have some ideas, please let me know.