Grand Hero Battle- Salem

GuiltyLove

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

It wasn't too hard.

WHen's the last time a GHB was actually hard? Even the repeats that force you to use units from certain titles haven't been challenging in quite a long time.

7 minutes ago, Jotari said:

WHen's the last time a GHB was actually hard? Even the repeats that force you to use units from certain titles haven't been challenging in quite a long time.

There was this map that required us to use only horses for the quest, but was filled with trenches. I think it was Veld's map.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

There was this map that required us to use only horses for the quest, but was filled with trenches. I think it was Veld's map.

Yeah, that one was actually a bit tricky. Veld's tome also interplayed well with it as your units were trapped and couldn't easily get out to go kill him right away. Thinking about difficult GHBs my mind went to Aelfric first, but he really wasn't actually that difficult at all, as the enemies just weren't all that strong and there were blind spots you could use to bait them in at a managable rate. Veld (when forcing only cavalry) was kind of like a better executed idea of what they were going for on that one.

Edited by Jotari

Pretty easy for me, too~

I was hoping for reinforcements or something but that hope was quickly dashed after seeing how small this map was~

@GuiltyLoveย - Awesome, you got Maria! I can't wait to see her in Abyssal clears alongside her big sis!

@Landmasterย Glad to see Mirabilis get a kill~ I wish I got more Mariaย merges, but my luck didn't cooperate with me on any of the spring banners, nor has it ever been good on them in general. Running out of orbs for the Whitewing merges ๐Ÿ˜žย Spent 290 orbs for an Est merge and didn't get her

@GuiltyLoveย Bunny Maria! She looks so fun to use. I see you got pretty good IVs too which is nice. I imagine she will show up more in the future! Nice clear!

@Landmasterย The Elises did great, and on their birthday too! Seeing Mirabilis ultra nuke Salem was also a treat. Nice clear!

ย 

My clear features my newly completed Brave Eirika (as well as bootleg Spring Tana, heh)! Got the last merge I needed in only 3 summons on the Remix banner, she has definitely been an extremely cheap to get +10 unit for me which is awesome. As for the map, it was nothing special in terms of difficulty. A bit of forest in the way, but Summer Tana easily got past that. Otherwise, no bulky units and everything clustered together, making for a simple one turn. Funny how the adult Tanas decided to talk about Eirika when she joined them for a clear, while Young Tana and Eirika decided to talk about their brothers instead lol

ย 

So, what have I done this time?
Saying "just a theme battle" would be diminishing, as I've gone a couple steps ahead and managed to transpose the entirety of Thracia 776' Chapter 12 in Heroes, with the help of editing of course.
The video is available in italian (my mother language) with youtube english subtitles + description, where you'll find all notes related to the project.
Enjoy the first episode of a, hopefully, new series:

ย 

• 4 months later...

So, I decided for these to make this my challenge - Micaiah & The Pixies. Salem oddly kept tripping me up because there are five potentially problematic villains, one of which would get Peony each time. So, after some reworking I was able to get them to attack anyone else at all.

ย