(FE12) New Mystery Hard no reclass draft

NightKnight77

5 minutes ago, GlitchWarrior said:

- Knight, the HOST of the draft, is the only one who won't be recruiting one of Medeus' sacrifices.

You are making a major assumption there. Undrafted units are allowed to recruit units, and all the sacrifices are free for the chapter, so anyone can get any of the sacrifices (as long as they are careful not to do anything with their undrafted units that isn't allowed)

7 minutes ago, GlitchWarrior said:

- None of his units are clerics save Maria, who doesn't join until the Endgame.

Yeah, being required to promote Yubello (or wait until 16x) to access staves is going to be...fun dwarf_fortress.png

10 minutes ago, GlitchWarrior said:

- Like Knight, he lacks myrmidons. I blame this on Levin's Myrmidon monopoly.

Funnily enough, I do have a Myrmidon...Kris 😛

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

You are making a major assumption there. Undrafted units are allowed to recruit units, and all the sacrifices are free for the chapter, so anyone can get any of the sacrifices (as long as they are careful not to do anything with their undrafted units that isn't allowed)

Fair point.

A bit presumptive of me, but I started my run up a little early, as the prologues let me use every for free, and I was starting chapter 1 right around the end of the drafting time. I managed to get just to the end of chapter 2, and here are my turn counts so far

P1: 2/2; P2: 2/4; P3: 2/6; P4: 2/8; P5: 2/10; P6 2/12; P7: 3/15; P8: 3/18; 1: 4/22;  2: 6/28

I have a fair bit of details on my strats, and levels in the spoiler box below with some images for reference.

Spoiler

AM-JKLVqOfUVEMrHEBEq2tYpV7XeQRvosv79LSaX

AM-JKLWQzyn_sIO1vOCnseCrbzWEMIY_2HfYSlhG

Classic H1. Sorry for it being in all Japanese, but I kinda wanted to play it on original hardware given that I have it, and thankfully this draft's restriction means I wont be punished playing on a cart with none of the unlocks.

AM-JKLWC_o5sVWT-GIQ9x7HHzgdtgHam7jXuiZnUAM-JKLWSSlJB2GpMDUHMwflMXr5QN7-BMfPvBBZ-

I probably should have looked up some LTCs for character creation, but I went with my gut for the choice of My Character, and decide on:

AM-JKLWLPZ45yyVyu-gy3IT9ryxzEjFTFKHtJ4HFAM-JKLWSjlrDvJfPE72df1gkko4VbNhKBLGJLgzjAM-JKLWnsatW2cJ_wu0mcEHx39Kb3dvgqiFgn6XRAM-JKLX5v0s4gBAVrYt_Q8kI6xUAvoiT_q_LVTm-

For those not versed in Japanese (and to be fair I am looking most of this up, as my highschool Japanese is not enough for a Fire Emblem game..), that is a Female Myrmidon named Lamia with an Orphan past [+2 & +5% str +2 & +5% mag] Kind present [ +1 & +5% def], and Honorable future [+15% Skl +15% Spd]

Prologue 1 in 2 Turns (2 Total):

Simple enough, but

AM-JKLVXs8B01Spf-DMMDa6qDqL-fbjKKdyAVEcf

not the most reliable, as I need either a crit on the first two hits, or one miss (ended up getting the miss after a few attempts), but not terrible either

AM-JKLXRKCBK6nTyBfLhM5QP_UYytSC3alPZeUAO

Figures the good luck needed in the chapter would conform to bad luck in the level-up...

Prologue 2 in 2 Turns (4 Total):

Thanks to Ryan's high defense making the enemy AI kinda stupid

AM-JKLW48VC0Uth-RbCBZ2m_QgT5FD-PJly-8xLD

simply waiting with Lamia after Ryan chips results in an easy 2 turn as they both bash their head on Lamia instead of getting free hits on Ryan.

Prologue 3 in 2 Turns (6 Total):

Should have grabbed an image to explain my turn 1 ending, but basically Ryan chips the swordie for Lamia to kill

AM-JKLUu4_5wKqXiFvKQw_t6vaqjKG3bEkObc-e3

In retrospect I should have retried to rig a str gain (or possibly even defense gain) here, but I digress. Then had Luke wait on a fort to draw the northern axie closer, and sent Rody directly below Lamia to draw the other that direction. Next turn Ryan archers Caede to death (as she chipped herself on Lamia on enemy phase)

AM-JKLVu8pBBfcQev8QbWUqcNHA-pJksFPL3feSB

the two cavs gang up on one axie boy, and Lamia taking out the other Axe for the 2 turn clear.

Prologue 4 in 2 Turns (8 Total):

If Lamia had 1 more strength this would have been a lot easier, but I need to rig a strength levelup now or else I can't get the 2 turn, and it forces my hand a little with my formation.

AM-JKLWtfgNlDOnEV6OUq7zMwt23k9QUgmOq3Eh4

I start with Ryan and Caede wiping one soldier, the furthest Cav chipping the other, Lamia is 1 damage short of killing the archer, so the closer Cav and Wrys bait that archer into attacking him. Lamia has to dodge a low crit, and hope the Merc didn't get its maximum possible str, and get

AM-JKLXh3e9EKEUwMItaPxDy0iglTPGlwQsbrEgK

a strength levelup, so the Cavs wipe out the crippled archer and merc, Ryan and Caede chip Altena to give Lamia another kill, and after Wrys healing she can double and exactly kill the Myrmidon on enemy phase, and once again thanks to Ryan's defense, the other soldier kills itself on one of the cavs instead of going for the free hit.

AM-JKLVI1QeKuCWci4w8fjJiUK2UdRaNiaTaP7Qi

For once I successfully get an image of the map clear screen with turn count showing. It is a hassle to get, as it goes away on its own, which is difficult to catch, as I often have to reorient for shots to avoid glare, and remember to switch what is showing on the top screen before triggering the clear (as I generally prefer keeping the stats on the top screen).

Prologue 5 in 2 Turns (10 Total):

Once again things would be a lot easier with one more strength, but I can still work with this. Altena kills one Axie boy, while Lamia is one damage shy of killing the other, so Luke finises it off instead of working together with Rody to kill the archer.

AM-JKLWi57go1rFOXDxbm3wJkzFkZiOzCYzpetDuAM-JKLWuLLXJlD3piTpgWdUY_0Sp6oqPLmpDU_AIAM-JKLX8GVxiCAwpYjMVFuaatyqVQkm-m4van07S

All three do levelup in that little operations, and I then get into

AM-JKLV1LEHlU5Jo1Cnidtiva6_bi76Ri5q09mJQ

This little formation, which baits one archer into attacking Wrys, the other into attacking Caede, and prevents the thief from finishing either of them off. The Cavs and Caede wipe out the northern archer and thief, the newly arrived Merric can chip the other archer, and clog up enough space that Wrys can escape (ensuring its enemy phase death in the process), Altena then chips the boss, but

AM-JKLWJzdSgfQqDR0e2fGjML5a-q2ql1s8vcFmQ

I have to get a crit or a pair of dodges for the win here (get the crit this time, and get lucky in that I get it on the second try...)

Prologue 6 in 2 Turns (12 Total):

One big thing is that Cecil positions herself so that Ryan can grab all the equipment for himself, Lamia, and Rody while chipping the axer on the bridge, that way Lamia gets the kill without damage, Rody equips a Lance to bait the other Axe, and Athena kills the archer in the corner. 

AM-JKLU0qtOXhnABbng62bxaNyOLt4labEKEBCEH

That ensures that the enemy spread out their attacks, and get countered, so we can clean the rest of them up on the next player phase.

AM-JKLWeB3nQVX2Gu1apy0yeLkmgCOGena7i8tJK

I have been resetting a bit to ensure good level ups, after how many times that 1 str point I didn't rig before has come up to bite me in the butt...

AM-JKLUR6GS99do0ta8K7Hxprycwt7TEqWEoP7yv

Once again, pulled off the difficult Map Clear with turn count shot.

Prologue 7 in 3 Turns (15 Total):

With different stats this is definitely doable in 2, but alas. Also I should have taken more shots showing what I am doing, but oh well. Merric chips the southern armor, for Lamia to get an easy kill, while Ryan, Athena, and Rody kill the other

AM-JKLWwb9UkXphu80SIIqrjs_fp72JkGQbWnWRi

For a nice enough level. Lamia kills one myrm on enemy phase, so the next player phase, she kills one archer,

AM-JKLUzeHjDvtrU_dbpGFLUzp3kt4W6jSbvdvlj

for a level, while Ryan finished the injured myrm in the middle, and Athena taking out the archer in the north, that just leaves Cain, but while Rody can reach him, he lacks the stats to kill him, not enough skill for a crit rate and one shy of strength for the triple damage kill even if he could. Adding insult to injury, Cain doesn’t even attack him on enemy phase after waiting adjacent, so I have to take a 3 turn on this one.

Prologue 8 in 3 Turns (18 Total):

This one is a bit of a bloodbath, as the characters that aren’t on my list no longer matter. Ryan levels softening the other nearby thief for Marth to get a kill.

AM-JKLULxhHfjDeE9tXfEIgLgJsJY_xhUXeoZXLe

Athena chips one nearby thief to give

AM-JKLUdqcaXaoQ7NfJxyXJHA5ud4ixJ1BjJiPRq

Rody the kill, and level on one. Next Lamia charges forward to kill one archer, Caede charges forward to kill the other

AM-JKLVF8HUDYq6BtezFjPtNwSvL26ay6w3j-fBS

While Cain gets some chip on the axe in the center. Enemy phase, the chipped axe dies, and

AM-JKLUJZk_2b859zC9XvXC4gEthcSk_CLAY9U23AM-JKLWL7XLsJpx2hClylKDyiSX0SeHDQqYwnnrB

Caede gets her only level before dying, while Cain draws in the other mages. I had a bit of luck with how things are going at this point. Ryan wipes the injured Axe, Cain cripples himself to finish one mage, Lamia has the stats to one shot the other with steel, I have a free Rody action to hit the save, and

AM-JKLU3rmjZqO3VkFsKMTYvcYF-FOehdVbsjmtU

I have sent Cain and Athena to their death, to protect Marth and Lamia respectively.

AM-JKLXvsRjEWAE2YDFd2hOiYeZos-mVZwwKe_kLAM-JKLUY_phYKUzaWCfz7LFP86ccKpDqS-aKuHrc

Fortunately two thieves suicide into Lamia

AM-JKLXI3w-tfA7Ub_JSx0NyPEllbQ3QXzY1ZUvd

for a level, with another crippling itself attacking Marth, so Ryan finishes that one off, Lamia gets a heal from Wrys, and avenges Cain, while Marth and Rody take down Katarina

AM-JKLVlxOz-R_tRWk_ZNgcSKq7A6rLCEWU4ZQnn#AM-JKLXUuxVFk5s2FPw3kXBtFmEjOQ1_jmTjaFkX

For a level on each of my actual draft picks.

Now for the game proper, with the full draft rules in place.

Chapter 1 in 4 turns (22 Total):

AM-JKLXw5Njm4siMnocAmLI6-LH2VbJy-4TSDSLi

Yeah, I did reset a bit for Marth to get a good level on this first kill here. Although most of the work gets done enemy phase

AM-JKLWNMobbvxLd62zMsw2v1Q9ODNY7o7MFesn-

Arran way ahead with an iron sword to wipe out what is ahead of us, Rody gets some chip in one of the axe, Lamia kills the other two, and the archer gets close enough for Rody and Gordin to gang up on him.

AM-JKLWfLaRbSsu48qR-CWEE8ZKtcW2xsKdqBqWnAM-JKLU7Rr4XouL3paxMVz5ltHAy1NkT2dpO-4eb

Double Vuln for the enemy phase beasts. While Marth and Lamia moved full speed ahead here, Arran moved to this single space chokepoint in the road, as it is close enough for him to reach the boss next turn, and it puts the archers at the perfect distance for Lamia and Marth to kill them without having to slow down next turn (although one needs a low speed for Marth to double and reliably kill). Those kills on the 3rd turn let Arran move ahead and

AM-JKLXcDkFx1Dii0M8JySyEKVpKGFB-Vq6jeFF1

heals adjacent to Lorenz with a Silver Lance equipped for some enemy phase action, while Rody and Gordin can finish off the chipped axe in the back, and setup the kill on the thief that spawned (and crit him for the early kill anyway...shrug). That sets up for the last turn, as I can just barely

AM-JKLVbjeq6jY5zSdvyLYjUc3EqrOJdcb8UQFlkAM-JKLU8U0ZyZOR-6nHkGty4ujHig1ZxTnXkOP02

Pull off the kill on Lorenz to clear the way for Marth

AM-JKLWs-yg1yu4lw7w9lehBSoqkmgnozgfFmQb7

In retrospect I could have probably had Rody hit the save point to reset for a "good" level on him, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time, and am too lazy to do this chapter again for the odds attached to Arran's terrible growths. Oh well, a speed point would have help on chapter 2, but I end up making do.

AM-JKLV3gQmdxA4tAb8BUhaRERPttu7mxhIFu02o

With seize as an objective getting shots like this showing the turn count with the seize is way easier to accomplish.

Chapter 2 in 6 turns (28 Total):

AM-JKLUDrw2iPKYWuSsA8rlX-JowhCcGIoLJPc-M

I open by passing Catria's Jav to Arran so he can get some chip on an archer (he is one speed shy of doubling...). Note Rody is far to the left preparing to cut off the thief with the Lady Sword, as Lamia can make good use of it. The chip didn't matter much, as Arran used a Jav to chip the next archer, for Cord to kill, while Lamia slaughters said chipped archer (unfortunately Gaggles is one move short of the kill...), and the rest move up

AM-JKLVOmz0u3yGIjwCeNOuJKlzme-VD4gVDbiAR

Fortunately I traded the Jav off of Arran, but this spelled Warren's death warrant, as Catria can't reach him. Cord chips both the soldier in the center

AM-JKLW3B69Ppa62DVXDkTgh_5bP0rlZpJNK_nOO

so I sent him to chug a vuln on the fort. Side note I like this way of showing the vulnerary use better, as it better emphasizes positioning. As you can see Gaggles killed one of the chipped soldiers, and Marth gets the other while advancing. Arran kills one of the Cavs charging in (thankfully they are slow enough for him to double), while

AM-JKLWlJ7zdStlT6ogaJ9VtzQv8JBHvoz682wHS

Lamia murder that treacherous Warren. On the other side of the map

AM-JKLWj7bw4uuqQe0l5LTHfM4GWrSGJMpzp-Zvn

Rody levels while chipping the thief.

AM-JKLWpztIcoJ9PKu5G6bZfeEZp0VEiOHi2PuxN

Lamia level by enemy phasing the soldier (even dodges the hit) for this level. Next turn Rody

AM-JKLVucwJzXQmOMXwavO61nmNjmOD5uFhUHQ16

reclaims the Lady Sword. Lamia then kills the Wyvern that attacked Arran, and then I make the fateful decision

AM-JKLV_oiVwCL-7e3eRwDbUEB3Emv2Vb_rZ59rx

To deny Gaggles his chance at more exp to hit the save point, as it becomes clear Marth needs to dodge something this enemy phase. Arran heads bact to kill one cav, and

AM-JKLXyL4a0IvwLKLO_xLIiLQ5t0mK2fSryJATJ

Marth breaks out the Rapier for a cav kill. Oddly enough Marth got the less likely cav dodge enemy phase instead

AM-JKLVCNgHFwrPxN3z0XtIftyQFbNBsG8qHCDEd

of dodging this goofballs steel axe.

AM-JKLUXGXm5M-L4hELF6D34GCMoid0MADrRlJH-

I probably should have reset for a better level, but oh well.

AM-JKLWM1YzDY705sbsSgByA6S_vE_cA1Mf3J5sv

Marth moves as far as he can, but needs the heal, as there is still one more Wyvern waiting in the wings for him. As for the boss, Lamia chips for

AM-JKLVRxX2Er38NRk8Od1EpUIwPXoZSn3hPXFeR

Cord to get 100 xp on the kill

AM-JKLXceQNZZ2JwrJLQgTvcPqq6bXD5Ph9IJdOz

Meh, Speed and Skill are thing he could use. On the last turn, Lamia finishes off the last Wyvern for

AM-JKLVrtWGMmniqHUln4JF_uFT3420DHjD9lNSc

A workable level. Perhaps I should have redone this section for better levels, but I was feeling lazy.

AM-JKLX_a5S7fg2XglTfns1irCLYkDwALv6B_UlK

Leading to a six turn clear.

Unrelated note: I have recolored some sprites from the Universal FE Repo to fit my party.
Left to right: Kris, Ryan, Marth, Arran, Palla, Julian, Wrys, Ogma, Rickard, Frey, Samuel, Phina, Roger, Etzel, Jake, Beck, Xane, Est, Abel, Lena

drft.png.8579a732b5301c4c596591ab325b0bb9.png

MU is a Mercenary named Dieck. Str+2, Def+1, HP+30%.

P1 3/3 turns

ORKO soldier, 3RKO Jagen.

P2 2/5 turns

Dieck went within range of both Cavs and was attacked due to his lower Def compared to Ryan. He doubled both of them, so he and Ryan finished them off next turn.

P3 2/7 turns

Dieck moved ahead onto a forest tile within all enemies' range on turn 1, the rest hid in an L-formation in the top-right corner. Turn 2, Ryan killed Shiida while the other units mop up the generics.

P4A 2/9 turns

Broke through the soldier-wall, then Dieck ORKOed the archer and counterattacked Athena. Rody and Luke took care of the other soldier and a Myrmidon. The Athena kill was fed to Dieck.

P5 2/11 turns

Dieck moved onto a forest tile and killed a bandit. Luke and Rody ganged up on the right-most hunter. Everyone charged ahead, except Ryan and Wrys since they're weak and don't have to be go far ahead.

Turn 2, Shiida + Luke + Dieck defeated the boss, Merric + Ryan killed the lower hunter, Athena killed the other generic bandit and Rody finished off the Thief.

P6O 2/13 turns

yeah

P7C 2/15 turns

Merric chipped the upper Knight for Cecille to take the kill. Shiida went up and killed the archer. Ryan meanwhile chipped the lower Knight for Dieck.

EP1, Athena was attacked by the central Myrmidon, while the lower knight and the left Myrmidon were counterkilled by Dieck.

PP2, Shiida attacked Cain with Steel Lance, doing 8x2 damage to his 31 HP. She faces 74 hit and is 2HKOed, so she has to dodge on PP or EP (which is roughly a 20% chance). Dieck killed the left archer and counterkilled a Myrmidon for exp on EP.

P8 3/18 turns

Sacrificed Rody to distract two Silver Axe!Bandits on turn 1. Merric+Marth and Dieck killed the upper Thieves, Cain attacked the Silver Axe!Bandit and Shiida and Ogma defeated the Hunters. Turn 2, all enemies except the Thieves in Katarina's group were killed, including Shiida killing Katarina, needing to dodge at 67 hit. Ogma popped the map save to make that work. This doesn't prevent the reinforcement!Thieves from spawning though, so Merric distracted a Thief from Shiida to improve her survival chances. Turn 3, the remaining thieves were finished off.

UNIT     CLASS           LVL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEXP
Marth    Lord           7.17 27  9  0 10 10  9  8  0 D Swd
Dieck    Mercenary      8.82 27 13  2 14 16  8 11  0 C Swd
Arran    Paladin     xx/3.00 26 10  1 12 11  4 10  6 D Swd B Lnc
Draug    Knight         6.00 22 10  0  5  5  3 11  0 D Lnc

C1 6/24 turns

Marth went for the village to recruit Malicia. Arran went up to kill the Hunter and then accompanied Dieck towards the right, where all generic enemies and Lorenz were killed by Dieck (the latter of which with help from Arran).

Edited by Gradivus.

11 hours ago, GlitchWarrior said:

drft.png.8579a732b5301c4c596591ab325b0bb9.png

Pretty neat, not gonna lie.

8 hours ago, Gradivus. said:

MU is a Mercenary named Dieck. Str+2, Def+1, HP+30%

Goddamn, an FE6 reference? I already did the same thing but with Ogier instead. And I started this around round 5...

Oh well, in that case I'll show Ogier's (MU) build. Mercenary obviously, preset is Priest's Child / Beauty / Recluse. This is how his bases look:

P1-1.png.c34a954b080424796b08728983f85e3c.png

Preface: after a pretty unsuccessful stint as a mercenary in Elibe, Ogier decided to seek glory elsewhere. His travels led him to Altea, where he enrolled for a pretty interesting job: becoming a knight for the Altean king himself. Will Ogier's persistance allow him to become a mercenary of great renown (or at least more renown than he had in Elibe)? Will he be able to earn a lot of gold to help his family? Let's find out.

P1 2/2 turns

Spoiler

With this build, MU can 2-turn the map easily, though there's some RNG involved. He got the following level up to start the run with:

P1-4.png.7091fe02fa75556721f38211c2286924.png

The basics. I decided to got along with this, Str and Spd are the main stats he'll be needing anyways. "The basics Ogier! The basics are everything!"

RNG reliant: Jagen needs to roll low on Str.

P2 2/4 turns

Spoiler

MU's Def is low enough to draw both Rody and Luke after Ryan occupies the fort, but high enough to KO both of them over two EPs after a vulnerary use. This time, he got HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Def.

P3 2/6 turns

Spoiler

For this clear, I had MU attack the leftmost fighter from a bush to expose him to a number of enemies while drawing Caeda, the rest of the team moved in such a way that this is how things looked at the start of T2 in the attempt I took the screencap:

P3-1.thumb.png.7e11de05517c02b9b95254ca3e18521c.png

Ryan nails Caeda, MU KOes the merc and Luke+Rody team up to finish the fighter. An attempt that had been succesful up to this point had to be reset because Rody sadly decided to miss the fighter but the nice thing is that this allowed me to realize that I didn't actually need the merc to roll high on Skl, he goes after Luke with less than 2% crit on MU.

RNG reliant: MU needs to dodge a 58 DH axe attack on either EP or PP.

P4 2/8 turns

Spoiler

Again, MU goes into enemy territory to tank stuff, he has enough Spd and Str to ORKO every mook in this map while being able to survive give the order in which enemies move. The situation before T1EP:

p4.thumb.png.bb1fec715a85f8a8ce58fc2e39d99545.png

(Luke is the cav in front of the soldier) After the merc and myrm suicide on MU, I chip Athena with Rody and Ryan, Caeda gets the bosskill and MU finishes the soldier, after being healed by Wrys if any enemy rolled high on Str.

P5 2/10 turns

Spoiler

In order for this to work, MU needs to dodge once. The situation right before T1EP:

p5-start.thumb.png.f75500d738a6c2b8728a9ae55498c185.png

Athena draws a couple hits away from MU while the rest are out of danger and positioned where I need them in the case of Caeda and Wrys. Then:

P5.thumb.png.a64f34a932c96bed60e7564c07dbb780.png

Wrys heals MU, Merric finishes thief, Athena KOes archer, Caeda KOes another archer that didn't even move during T1. Boss has around 47 DH IIRC. MU's level up: HP/Str/Skl/Lck. He's starting to get screwed in Def, but I press on because Caeda's level was too good (HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Lck/Res) to pass up.

RNG reliant: RNG: MU needs to dodge at least one axe attack.

P6 2/12 turns

Spoiler

Not much to say here, Caeda blocked the southern bridge enemy and weakened during EP, Cecil KOed the northern bridge enemy after ranged chip from Ryan and Merric and then Athena covered that spot to save Cecil from being KOed by Ogma, MU KOes the archer. Ogma attacked Athena, cav suicided on MU and then to finish the map I chipped Ogma with MU and something else to feed to Caeda while Cecil got the remaining fighter. No level ups happened.

P7 3/15 turns

Spoiler

Decided to not rig a Cain miss here to secure some good level ups, this actually took quite a few resets. I aimed for at least 1 Def proc on Caeda, Def for MU and Spd for Cecil; Cecil actually got Str and Def on top of Spd! Bosskill went to Caeda.

P8 3/18 turns

Spoiler

Where I lose a bunch of gold to shave turns. Honestly, my clear was similar to Eltosian's so I won't detail movement. The key is to KO both hunters on T1 to avoid eating unecessary attacks, the LHS hunter is too far away to reach with a 7 mov unit while Cain can't double so I had to deny some thief EXP to Caeda but with 3 level ups I'd say she's looking in pretty good form. Caeda's Res proc (plus HP and Def) actually came into play by distracting two mages during T1 EP since she could withstand a silver axe plus elfire with 1 HP left. This added SOME flexibility.

The situation after using the map save on T3:

P8.thumb.png.5b7a1206666d0cd2b25776e8f689ac94.png

Ogier took quite a beating during the previous EP due to thief reinforcements which he could ORKO. Cain on the other hand was able to survive Katarina + Thief by equipping an iron lance after a vuln. Merric chipped Katarina to allow MU to get the kill while Marth got the last thief (on top of a great level up).

Phew, that was quite the map...

P8-end.png.90420632b2089425510900451657aae8.png

Come on Cecil, don't question my strats. Losing a gazillion gold to save a couple turns is SO worth it...

Now, to post team stats before starting C1 (let's see if I can figure out how to do this correctly...)

UNIT     CLASS           LVL 	HP 	ST 	MG 	SK 	SP 	LC 	DF 	RS 	WEXP
Marth    Lord           7.17 	27	 9	 0 	10 	11	10	 9	 0 	D Swd
Ogier    Mercenary      9.53 	25 	13	 1 	17 	18	 7	10	 0	C Swd
Arran    Paladin      --/3.00 	26	10	 1	12	11	 4	10	 6	D Swd B Lnc
Cecil    Cavalier       5.10 	20	 8	 0	10	11	 6	 7	 0	D Swd E Lnc

Edited by Astralevin

On 4/5/2022 at 9:21 AM, Astralevin said:

Goddamn, an FE6 reference? I already did the same thing but with Ogier instead. And I started this around round 5...

Fascinating. Let's see if Ogier or Dieck does a better job, then!

C2 6/30 turns

Dieck did most of the work. Draug went right to take care of the right Silver Sword!Cav. On turns 4 and 5, Marth killed a generic Dracoknight and Rumel respectively after Dieck had pulled them. Arran helped out in the center. Skipped Cord and the Lady Sword, but recruited Warren.

C3 6/36 turns

Dieck and Draug pulled the 6 nearby Dracoknights on turn 1. Linde killed one of them for exp on turn 2. Together with Marth, Arran went left, killing the Ballistician on turn 4 after Marth opened the bridge. Linde counterkilled Matthis on turn 4. Turn 5, Marth and Dieck shielded Linde from two remaining Cavs, who were already weakened by Arran, so Marth simply counterkilled them with Rapier.

Palla waited patiently until turn 6 and then killed the Master Seal!Draco.

C3x 6/42 turns

Promoted Dieck to start building his axe rank. The map was pretty straightforward, gave as much exp as possible to Linde and Marth.

C4 3/45 turns

Rescued Marth and recruited Sirioo on turn 1. Marth killed the lower Hunter from the left, Sirioo killed the upper one. Linde attacked the Armorslayer!Thief at 1-range so Malicia can heal her, finishing him off on turn 2. Dieck and Arran went up towards the center, with Dieck killing the Devil Sword!Thief on EP2, convoy-dropping the Devil Sword. Ogma took the Devil Sword out of the Convoy on turn 3 and gave it to Sirioo, who then ORKOed Guile with it. Doga baited a bandit down for some extra exp (especially so Malicia can heal him).

C5 3/48 turns

Deployed undrafted Cavs to wait on specific tiles so Malicia can rescue Marth 2 tiles to the left on turn 1. Sirioo went towards the boss area, killing the Knight on the bridge on turn 2 to clear the way for Marth. Dieck moved along to kill the generic ballista on turn 3, freeing the way for Marth to seize after Sirioo killed the boss with Silver Lance. Recruited Barst for his inventory. Arran pursued the Master Seal!Thief.

After the chapter, I drilled Linde to level 10 and promoted her.

Marth    Lord          11.53 31 12  0 13 13 12  8  0 C Swd
Dieck    Hero        14/2.04 42 18  3 20 22 13 15  3 B Swd E Axe
Sirioo   Paladin     xx/2.11 29 13  1 15 13  5 11  6 B Swd A Lnc
Linde    Sage        10/1.00 29  3  8  9 13 14  4  7 C Mgc E Stf
Arran    Paladin     xx/3.00 26 10  1 12 11  4 10  6 D Swd B Lnc
Malicia  Cleric         5.07 16  0  4  2  6 15  1  6 C Stf
Draug    Knight         6.00 22 10  0  5  5  3 11  0 D Lnc

C6 4/52 turns

Used Drill Grounds on Sirioo for an HP/Str/Spd/Def level, which let him reliably double a level 8 mage in this chapter (who have 9-10 Spd on H1)

Dieck went left to nearly rout the left enemy group and obtained the droppable door key from a knight. He used it to open the left door on turn 3 and counterkill Samto.

Everyone else went left, including 2 undrafted Peg Knights and 3 undrafted Cavs. Marth went into the treasure room, entering the Elfire!Mage's and the Swarm!Bishop's ranges. He was 2HKOed by them, so he had to dodge the Swarm at 62 hit or the Elfire at 69 hit. Arran used Pure Water on turn 1. Turn 2, Malicia healed him and he opened the Barrier chest. Linde ORKOed the Swarm!Bishop with Aura, obtaining the droppable door key.

Palla then took the door key. Sirioo then took it from Palla and ORKOed the upper Bishop with Javelin (who has a Physic staff and a droppable secret book). Arran took the key from Sirioo and opened the right door. EP, the mage attacked Sirius because Arran has more Res due to the Pure Water, getting counterkilled.

Turn 3, everyone moved forward and Marth opened the Libra chest. Malicia healed him again. Arran used the map save and Sirioo positioned himself within range to attack the boss next turn. If Marth was hit by the Elfire on turn 1 (and not by the swarm), he needs another Elfire dodge to survive even after Malicia's healing, which can be ensured thanks to the map save.

Turn 4, the 5 undrafted mounted units lined up to manipulate the rescue tile and Linde rescued Marth within seizing range. Arran ORKOed a Knight in the way with Silver Lance or Devil Sword. Dieck used the top-left map save for the bosskill. Sirioo then killed Lang with a Silver Lance crit + hit, at roughly 13% CoS. Marth seized.

Spoiler

n3w7e48.jpg

C6x 2/54 turns

Went up the right. Caesar get, Radd deadd.

C7 5/59 turns

Marth went up through the left side of the forest, so he only needed one dance on turn 5 to reach the gate. Arran and Sirioo rushed up the left side and hunted down some Thieves, which Sirioo OHKOed with Steel Lance and Arran with Devil Sword. Navarre crit the first Thief and then continued fighting off the nearby enemies. Somehow, I managed to get all the Thieves' treasure; Dieck also attacked a Hero on turn 4, which made them aggro and get counterkilled by him. Dahl was killed by Killer Lance!Sirioo.

Accidentally, Draug was within a Hero's range, so he was ORKOed. Didn't restart because it doesn't matter.

C8 3/62 turns

Forged a +3 mt/+13 hit Hand Axe, named 3-13 Axe.

Turn 1, Sirioo weakened the Thief on the upper Bridge for Levin!Marth to take the kill. Arran and Cain killed the Leo!Thief, dropping the Leo into the Convoy. It was then transferred into Dieck's inventory, who ORKOed Roger with the 3-13 Axe (this prevents the three Paladins and Roger from killing Marth, who is 4HKOed by them). Feena danced for Marth, Caesar entered the armory for an additional Silver Lance and Marth moved onto the map save, equipping the Rapier to counterkill the 3 Paladins. Together with Dieck, he formed a roadblock that prevents the Paladins from attacking anyone else. Linde healed Sirioo.

Turn 2, Sirioo went within range of two Generals with the Armorslayer equipped. Cain and Arran moved up. Dieck threw the Leo and the Gemini into the convoy d took a Hand Axe out of it. He was danced and attacked a generic sniper, who was almost killed. Marth was healed by Linde and if necessary Physic!Malicia and moved towards the gate, equipping the Levin Sword. He killed the weakened Sniper on EP and counterattacked the other one.

Turn 3, Cain was danced so Linde can feed a General to him with Elfire and Armorslayer respectively. Sirioo finished off the Sniper near Marth and gave Leo and Gemini back to Dieck after taking them out of the convoy. This allowed him to ORKO Jeorge with Steel Sword so Marth can seize.

Marth    Lord          14.27 33 13  0 14 15 14 11  0 C Swd
Dieck    Hero        14/5.48 45 19  3 22 24 14 17  3 B Swd D Axe
Sirioo   Paladin     xx/5.95 31 16  1 16 14  7 14  6 B Swd A Lnc
Linde    Sage        10/3.67 30  3  8 11 15 15  4  8 C Mgc E Stf
Arran    Paladin     xx/4.92 27 10  1 12 11  4 10  6 D Swd B Lnc
Navarre  Myrmidon      11.27 26 10  0 18 18 10  9  0 C Swd
Cain     Cavalier      10.29 28 12  0  9 11  4 12  0 C Swd D Lnc
Malicia  Cleric         7.25 18  0  6  3  7 15  2  8 B Stf
Caesar   Mercenary      7.00 26  8  0 11 11  6  8  0 C Swd
Feena    Dancer         2.48 16  2  0  2 14  9  5  0 E Swd
Draug    Knight          RIP

C9 7/69 turns

Marth was danced on turn 1. Sirioo went right to kill the Thief!Thief on turn 2, convoy-dropping the Thief staff so Malicia can use it to obtain the Boots and convoy-drop them immediately. Marth then moved forward 7 tiles again and used the Boots. He reached Minerva's village on turn 4 and then went left towards the castle.

From turn 2 on, Feena went back to the left and then rushed upwards towards the castle. Everyone except Sirioo accompanied her, with Pure Water!Linde killing most of the mages and also some Dracoknights. Physic!Malicia and Vulnerary helped Linde stay alive.

On turn 7, Feena reached Marth near the castle and danced him once more. Aside from Linde, I fed Cain as much exp as possible (and some of it to Navarre aswell, although he's pretty good at the moment anyway).

C10 2/71 turns

Forged a +2 mt/+13 hit Javelin named Raddivoo. Navarre was promoted and ORKOed the Silver Sword!Mercenary above the start with Levin Sword (+4 magic from starshards). Dieck ORKOed a Bishop and Barrier!Marth was danced across the river. Merric critkilled Elrean on turn 1. Turn 2, Dieck killed an enemy in the way and Marth seized.

Sirioo and Raddivoo!Cain killed some generic enemies for exp and droppable items.

C10x 1/72 turns

Fed a Berserker to Marth and another one to Cain. Wo Dao!Sirioo killed the boss.

Edited by Gradivus.

On 4/5/2022 at 3:24 PM, Gradivus. said:

Fascinating. Let's see if Ogier or Dieck does a better job, then!

May the better merc receive the second hero crest.

C1 4/22 turns

Marth dashed to the throne, Arran dashed towards the enemies, MU got like 1 or 2 kills (had to share with Marth) plus the boss, Cecil took out the hunter on T1 and then fought fighters and the reinforcement thief to self-improve. Didn't buy anything. Bosskill involved Arran standing in front of the boss after a vuln on T3, hitting an 80%, and then MU getting a hit + crit with steel sword on the next turn (at 71 hit, 8 crit). With a +1 mt forge only a single crit would've been needed, forging hit could also help with reliability but eh. Cecil's 2 Def procs proved pretty convenient since they barely allowed her to survive 2 fighters on T1EP provided that one of them rolls the lower Str value (very common, so whatever). Annoyingly, I had to miss the cave bullion.

C2 6/28 turns

Recruited the recruitables for their items, got the Lady Sword with Arran. The boss was baited on T4, MU got 2 generic dracos while Cecil got the boss EXP after MU doubled during previous EP. Marth leveled up from killing a few cavs.

C3 6/34 turns

Forged a +2 Mt, +4 Hit steel sword (-2100G) and named it "Durandal," this forge was made for killing the boss of this map with a hit + crit after map save. I played this in such a way that Marth didn't manage to kill anything (Cecil critting Matthis might have mattered, I think she was supposed to leave him at 1 HP with steel sword) but I did manage to feed a lot of EXP to MU and Cecil, with both leveling up twice. Cecil dealt with the 2 closest dracos from the starting area while Marth, MU and Arran moved west, Arran took the bridge key from Marth T3 and used it the following turn to open the way to the seize point, Cecil also joined with the rest. T4EP MU took care of the non-Matthis cavs with an iron sword, then he positioned himself to fight the boss on T6. Palla got the Master Seal and silver lance, she was guaranteed to live if Cecil didn't proc Def since I had Palla attack the MS draco on T5 (this triggers the rest of the dracos over the mountains) and I also position Cecil in range of a single draco to divert him and to get more EXP on her. If Cecil procs Def she can't bait (spoiler: she didn't in the successful attempt) but Palla can still live if a good number of dracos lowroll Str or if she simply dodges something. I might need her to shop someday so it's better this way I think.

C3x 6/40 turns

MU promoted at level 13, brought an iron axe to rank grind, Marth got as much EXP as possible.

C4 3/43 turns (1 rescue)

Pretty standard, MU got most of the enemies north of the starting area and he also got the Devil Sword after Arran baited the thief, Cecil got the Armorslayer, Yumina rescued and healed to almost get a full level. Bosskill was a Sirius crit.

C5 5/48 turns

Sold the bullion from last map and forged a +3 Mt, +10 Hit Javelin (-3750G) and named it "Wimp Spear" to allow Caeda to ORKO mages. Trained Caeda in the DG for 2 rounds with a strak (-1360G) where she got Str/Skl/Spd/Lck. For the map, I deployed Sirius to visit the Secret Shop. Caeda (who kills Rickard on T1 and takes out a couple mages during EP, also sends the VIP Card for Sirius to take from Marth) and Arran head northwest while Yumina heals them whenever possible and Marth, Ogier, Cecil and Sirius move towards the castle area. MU and Cecil (who can use the armorslayer at this point) ORKO armors to clear the way for Marth while Sirius follows the group while staying out of enemy range. Then, Arran gets the Master Seal while Caeda fights cavs with the Wing Spear. On T4 MU takes out the boss with a Steel Sword and then sends it to convoy to equip an iron axe to get more WEXP against the cavs in the area. On the last turn, Caeda gets the physic, Sirius buys the SS Master Seal and Cecil buys 3 door keys.

Marth    Lord           10.08 	30	12	 0 	13 	13	11	10	 0 	D Swd
Ogier    Mercenary    13/3.27 	35 	18	 3 	22 	24	10	16	 3	B Swd E Axe
Arran    Paladin      --/4.18 	26	10	 1	12	11	 4	10	 6	D Swd B Lnc
Cecil    Cavalier       11.48 	23	12	 2	13	15	 8	10 	 2	C Swd E Lnc
Yumina   Cleric	         3.35 	16	 0	 3	 2	 7	10	 2	 5	C Staff
Caeda    PKnight        10.27 	22	 9	 2	13	20	19	 9	 8	D Lnc	
Edited by Astralevin

C11 6/78 turns

Linde got a Drill round for Spd/Mag so she doubles Wyverns reliably with Scorpio. She was danced on turn 1 and moved ahead as far as possible each turn, ORKOing a few Wyverns along the way with Nosferatu. Sirioo went up, accompanied by Marth, who was fed two Wyvern kills by him. Navarre went up and killed two Wyverns to the right with Silver Sword. Dieck went left and soloed the enemies there.

On turn 5, Linde rescued Marth and he killed the Hunter near the gate with Wo Dao. EP5, he killed a Bandit with a crit (Linde had used a map save at the end of turn 4) and Linde killed a Wyvern. Turn 6, Malicia used another map save to rig the bosskill, which was done by Linde with an 18% Thoron crit.

Dieck got the Speedwing, Sirius the Arms Scroll, Malicia the Spirit Dust and the Seraph Robe and Navarre the Dracoshield. Undrafted Shiida was fielded to recruit Jake, who went town in the secret shop.

Malicia was promoted mid-chapter.

UNIT     CLASS            LVL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEXP
Marth    Lord           17.08 35 15  0 15 17 15 13  1 C Swd
Dieck    Hero         14/7.66 47 19  3 24 25 14 19  3 B Swd D Axe
Sirioo   Paladin      xx/8.51 34 18  1 17 16  9 15  6 B Swd A Lnc
Linde    Sage         10/9.73 32  3 13 16 20 20  4 11 B Mgc E Stf
Navarre  Swordmaster  12/2.45 33 12  1 21 22 11 12  3 B Swd
Cain     Cavalier       13.42 31 14  0 11 14  6 12  0 C Swd D Lnc
Malicia  Cleric       10/1.00 25  1  9  5 11 16  5 10 E Mgc B Stf
Arran    Paladin      xx/5.38 28 10  1 12 11  4 10  6 D Swd B Lnc
Caesar   Mercenary       7.00 26  8  0 11 11  6  8  0 C Swd
Feena    Dancer          5.20 17  2  0  5 16 12  5  0 E Swd
Draug    Knight           RIP

C6 5/53 turns (1 rescue)

Before starting the map, Cecil got a 3 round streak in the DG (-1930G) to get two level ups before promoting to paladin, putting my funds at 460G. Caeda on the other hand got promoted immediately. For this map, I deployed Sirius, Luke and Rody for Rescue boosting purposes. On T1, Marth goes full mov towards the chests, Gemini!Arran one-shots the mage in the chest room using the Devil Sword or Silver Lance (depending on Def roll), MU moves to the LHS with an iron axe to take out the steel lance armors, the rest move northeast. On T2, Marth starts opening the chests while Cecil opens the door with a javelin equipped and Caeda kills the Swarm Bishop with Arran moving to reunite with this group. MU moves towards the LHS door equipping a hand axe after reaching D axes in the previous turn and drinks a vulnerary to heal off the damage inflicted by the enemy mage, others keep moving. T3 Caeda kills the Secret Book Bishop because she can still reach the boss by T5 while Cecil, Arran and Yumina (along with undrafted mounts) move towards the throne room without triggering enemies yet. Yumina also physics for EXP, Norne and Frey move a little to not get attacked by reinforcements and MU opens the door to get the Aquarius. On T4, I position Cecil in a corner to trigger the enemies, just outside of the leftmost Bishop's range, after taking pure water with the javelin still equipped to take out the other Bishop. The rest get into position, except Marth who just waits. On T5, depending on how enemies moved or wether or not Cecil gets crits, I have Cecil, Arran and even MU if he can barely reach something make way for Marth who gets rescued by Yumina after the undrafted mounts take their positions. Caeda gets a pretty close ORKO without shards (the Taurus was on Cecil) using the Wing Spear which allows Marth to exactly reach the throne.

C6x 2/55 turns

Made my way through the middle after Caeda KOed the armor, positioning MU in range of the boss with a hand axe. Arran blocked the south bridge unequipped, Marth occupied the eastern bridge, Cecil took out the enemy in front of the western bridge and thus blocked together with MU and Yumina healed something with physic for EXP. On EP, Marh countered a fighter without killing, an archer attacked Yumina, another archer missed Caeda (not needed), the boss was taken to very low HP after attacking MU. On T2, Yumina physics for EXP again, MU KOes the enemy blocking Marth, Caeda finishes the boss with an iron lance and Cecil gets a little bit of EXP before the seize.

C7 5/60

Originally, I had considered the possibility of visiting the armory in this map with an undrafted unit to buy a new hand axe but when I remembered this I was already too deep into this map (Caeda even got Str!) without having deployed said unit, so I decided to press on. Navarre getting lucky with crits is likely needed to get an extra Master Seal (which will probably just translate into funds since I already bought the one in C5) and that is exactly what ended up happening here, with him critting both the aggressive thief and the MS thief on T1. On that same turn, Caeda moved all the way north, Marth moved northeast to get through the forest, Arran baited the southernmost aggressive thief so Marth can get the EXP next turn while MU, Cecil and Radd started the "get the physic staff operation" with MU positioning himself to counter the FDragon with an iron axe. In the following turns, Caeda took care of a bunch of enemies and the boss with the help of Phina (with all the enemies getting one-rounded by iron lance), Navarre helped thanks to getting a Spd proc that allows him to double thieves, Marth made his way to seize. On the left hand side, Radd moved to get the physic staff from the cave, Cecil got the dragon kill and MU simply moved north to fight later. Yumina simply provided needed (and also unneeded) heals via physic for EXP for the entire duration of the map. On T4, Navarre used a map save to allow Marth to kill the Scorpio thief using the Devil Sword after a dance. Meanwhile, Caeda kills another thief, Cecil stays out of range of the Ridersbane armor reinforcement and MU moves closer to Astram. I moved Arran closer to this group because I thought I'd need him for something but it turns out that I could've used him to buy a hand axe instead, after I saved it was too late for him to reach anyways. On the last turn, Phina danced again for Marth to overcome terrain and reach the castle, Caeda killed the last thief and Ogier had a showdown against Astram, "The Strongest Man in Archanea", and proved superior to him and his Mercurius wielding the power of Durandal.

C8 4/64 turns

Before starting the map, I sold the Bullion (S) (+5000G) and Firestone (+1400G) for funds. Pretty simple map honestly, due to being unable to reclass Gordin to cav Jeorge simply always costs a turn so I decide to use the dead time to scoop EXP since I want to get him anyways. On T1 Caeda recruits Roger, he moves away from enemies and Marth positions himself next to Caeda after a dance while wielding the Rapier and a bunch of star shards to improve his combat vs the paladins: Scorpio, Cancer, Libra. MU kills the Leo thief and then moves up to fight generals. On the last turn, I manage to feed a general to Jeorge and get the Arms Scroll, MU is also getting close to C axes which is nice.

C9 5/69 turns (1 rescue)

Before starting the map, I got a skill bond from Arran's support chain. Palla and Catria were deployed for additional help (shopping and potentially rescue boosting). T1 Caeda gets the thief staff and sends it to convoy to allow Yumina to get the boots, which she sends to the convoy. Marth (who uses the boots) and Phina move towards the chests while Jeorge crosses the river using the Parthia as a pure water, Cecil positions herself to counterkill the closest draco and the rest get into positon. T2 Yumina uses Barrier on Cecil who then moves in range of 2 other dracos and a few mages while drinking a vulnerary, Caeda moves to the left and uses a pure water and Jeorge one-shots a different draco with silver bow while MU moves to pursuit the Master Seal thief, this also allows him to counterkill a mage that would otherwise attack Jeorge at melee. T3, Arran and LevinSword!Radd finish the dracos weakened by Javelin!Cecil if needed which is followed by Scorpio!Jeorge ORKOing Etzel, Yumina heals Jeorge and Caeda javelins another mage to get into range of the boss. In the meantime, Marth (who has gotten the chests) gets danced to head towards the village. On T4 Caeda takes out the Speedwing Bishop with a javelin which she then sends to convoy to equip a steel lance against the boss while Palla gets into position to visit the pure water shop the following turns, which puts her in range of a swarm but this is fine because Arran will bait it, Marth reaches the village, MU finally gets an unnecessary Master Seal and the rest get into position. On the final turn, Caeda gets the Mend drop, Palla shops for 2 Pure Waters and Yumina rescues Marth to allow him to seize after positioning other units to rescue boost (needed because I'm using a 5 mov rescuer).

Spoiler

C9.thumb.png.68db13d419ac7b270c28c66e517794ba.png

Marth    Lord           13.06 	32	15	 0 	15 	16	12	13	 0 	C Swd
Ogier    Mercenary    13/6.32 	38 	20	 3 	25 	26	11	18	 3	B Swd D Axe
Cecil    Cavalier     13/4.64 	31	18	 3	21	20	11 	13 	 9	C Swd D Lnc
Yumina   Cleric	         9.78 	19	 0	 6	 4	13 	16	 4	 6	C Stf
Caeda    PKnight      10/6.26 	30	16 	 1	18	23	24	16 	 5	C Lnc	
Phina    Dancer          2.87 	dancer
Jeorge   Sniper       --/5.93 	32	12	 1	14	14	 5	13	 3	A Bow
Arran    Paladin      --/4.68 	26	10	 1	12	11	 4	10	 6	D Swd B Lnc
Radd     Myrmidon        6.24 	23	 5	 0	10	13	 2	 5	 0	C Swd

C10 2/71 turns

Before starting the  map, I got a speed bond from Cecil's support chain. I also gave Jeorge a round in the DG (-680G) for Spd (I'll probably never need this but let's see). MU and Jeorge each killed a bishop, Marth took a shot at the merc with levin sword and Caeda finished, Marth moved to the other side after a dance where he will survive thanks to Jeorge baiting the Shaver!Mage that moves first. Merric unequips to the left of Arlen. Yumina got the bullion and Cecil went right for EXP and the elfire drop. Next turn, Jeorge took out the sniper to get the killing edge after being mended by Yumina, MU took out the mage blocking Marth's way, Cecil killed something and Caeda weakened Arlen with a javelin to feed Merric before seizing.

C10x 1/72 turns

Brought Malice to feed her some EXP, she and Marth each got a kill after Cecil and MU weakened, Yumina used barrier and Phina danced for Caeda who ORKOed Roro with silver lance.

C11 6/78 turns (1 rescue)

Before starting the map the Bullion (L) from C10 was sold and then I proceeded to train Malice in the DG, getting a 3-round streak (-1770G) for 2 level ups before getting promoted while Caeda also got a round for Str and Def (-1080G). With this team I manage to get all the hidden treasure minus the Lady Sword, Elysian Whip and Goddess Icon. Cecil, Malice, Jeorge and Marth move north to get EXP and treasure and to make way for undrafted Minerva to visit the Secret Shop. Initially, Cecil counters a Wyvern that's supposed to be fed to Marth while Malice (headed for the Dracoshield) just moves north equipped with a Levin Sword, Aquarius, Gemini and a vulnerary to chip wyverns that also go to Marth while Jeorge assits against barbarians and the occasional high rolling wyvern that Malice can't double with iron bow chip. Cecil then starts moving towards the northwest because she has to get the Arms Scroll and because I need to remove the wyvern around the shop for Minerva anyways. MU goes westwards solo because he's not good at feeding Marth, he gets to train his axe rank some more and he can also reach the Speedwing (who should get this anyways? Belf? Jeorge? Yumina for some crazy nos strats?).

Meanwhile, Yumina, Caeda and undrafted Palla head towards the seize point. Merric positions himself to counterkill a wyvern on T1, with a vulnerary and physic from Yumina he can position himself to kill yet another wyvern on the next turn, which also gives Yumina enough EXP to get a last level before promoting. Phina dances Yumina who then promotes while taking a safe path after getting the Spirit Dust on turn 1. Caeda on the other hand positions herself in range of a couple wyverns on T2 (getting the Robe) to ORKO them, with the vulnerary she's carrying she doesn't even strictly need physic support from Yumina thanks to shards and because her Def is actually really good at this point. After boosting Yumina's movement earlier, Phina starts supporting Cecil and also Merric. Caeda is able to get the secret book which is followed by her KOing the hunter near the boss without even triggering the killer weapon enemies (good AI) which is then followed by Caeda positioning herself in front of the boss with a silver lance as she heals with a vuln on T5. On that same turn, Yumina has to position herself in range of the killer weapon enemies which she can KO with Nosferatu thanks to Capricorn and Scorpio. Jeorge used a map save on T4 to make this less risky. On T6 I finish getting treasure, Minerva buys 2 Wyrmslayers and 2 Dragonpikes, Caeda moves south of the Master Sword SM to get the Energy Drop (then I realize that with a physic earlier she would've been able to get the Master Sword but I think she still risked dying to a crit so I'm not redoing this) and Yumina rescues Marth in range of the castle thanks to Palla blocking a tile to rescue boost.

Edited by Astralevin

Looking at these turncounts, I suppose I could restart and do better. But eh, I'm already at chp 9, might as well just accept it. I started this expecting this to happen, and I'm doing this semi-blind (to LTC strats) so I'm fine with this. Most notably, I haven't been rigging crits until chp8.

P1-3/3
P2-2/5
P3-3/8
P4-3/11
P5-3/14
P6-2/16
P7-3/19
P8-6/25
1-5/30
2-7/37
3-13/50
3x-7/57
4-7/64
5-6/70
6-13/83
6x-2/85
7-6/91
8-4/95

Those extra turns recruiting really do add up, huh?

C12 5/83 turns

Gave a Seraph Robe to Marth and a Seraph Robe and a Dracoshield to Sirioo. Cain was promoted.

Turn 1, Sirioo attacked the left Fire Dragon with Raddivoo and Marth finished it off. Feena took Sirioo's Raddivoo and gave him a Wyrmslayer - his inventory was full since he also carried Taurus, Cancer, Leo and Scorpio. She danced him so he can fullmove ahead, entering the range of the second Fire Dragon group and two Wyverns. Cain used the map save and together with Marth and Dieck, blocked off the left Fire Dragon so he can't attack Feena. The Fire Dragon attacked Cain.

EP, Darros had to attack Sirioo from the right, not from above, which is a coinflip. Sirioo reached A Sword on this EP after ORKOing a Fire Dragon, which allowed him to OHKO Wyverns even if they roll up in HP and Def. The bandit also attacked Cain.

Turn 2, Linde healed Cain and gave him the Capricorn and the Raddivoo. Navarre killed the Bandit. Arran killed Cain's Fire Dragon with Dragonpike. Dieck then attacked Darros the 3-13 axe. Cain gave Sirioo the Raddivoo, taking his Wyrmslayer. He also traded his Gemini for Sirioo's Cancer, killed Darros with Levin Sword (exact damage) and dropped the Cancer into the convoy. Sirioo then ORKOed the Swordmaster and dropped the Scorpio into the convoy.

Marth got danced, took Cancer and Scorpio from the convoy and fullmoved ahead, ORKOing a Fire Dragon with Wyrmslayer. Malicia healed Marth or Sirioo with Physic, depending on whether Sirioo was hit by all four dragons. Marth then ORKOed the Devil Axe!Bandit and the other Fire Dragon, and was attacked by the Tomahawk!Bandit. Sirioo and Marth blocked the path so none of the enemies were able to attack Cain or Dieck. Feena dodged the remaining Wyvern near the start at 62 hit while standing on a Fort.

Turn 3, Dieck killed the Tomahawk!Bandit and was tradeswapped to Wyrmslayer. Sirioo moved to the top-right fort, Marth to the top-left one. Cain, Feena and Arran moved ahead. Linde killed the Wyvern near the start.

EP, Navarre started taking on the Fire Dragons. Because he missed a wyrmslayer hit, I had to sacrifice Caesar to ensure his survival. The top-center fort spawned a Fire Dragon, who chose to attack Dieck and got ORKOed.

Turn 4, Arran moved onto the top-center fort and gave the Wo Dao to Sirioo. He also took the Taurus from him and put it in the convoy, taking a Killing Edge out of it. Marth then moved into the boss area and Sirioo followed him. Cain moved onto the top-left fort and took the Killing Edge from Arran. Dieck moved onto the top-right fort. Feena used the map save. Malicia and Linde blocked two of the central forts to prevent reinforcements from spawning.

EP, Marth had to dodge one out of three Fire Dragons at 70 hit, counterkilling them all with Wyrmslayer. The Wyvern near the boss attacked Cain, the dragons from the right suicided on Dieck.

Turn 5, Cain finished off the Wyvern with Wyrmslayer and got danced to kill the fourth Fire Dragon in the boss area with a KE crit. Sirioo had to Wo Dao crit the boss. Dieck ORKOed the Pisces!Dragon and Marth seized.

C13 4/87 turns

Marth was danced upwards on turns 1 and 2, accompanied by Dieck. He killed two Ice Dragons on turn 1 and a third one on turn 3. Dieck was danced on turn 3 to reach the boss in time. Sirioo soloed the right side and bought Shaver and Physic in case I need them later, with Arran baiting some Ice Dragons away from him so Leiden can finish them off. In total, Leiden was fed 3 Dragons and a Thief, so I promoted him at level 18 after the chapter.

C13x 2/89 turns

Pretty relaxed since I didn't have to get the Iote Shield. Baited Kleine's gang on turn 1 with Dieck and had Marth counterkill the Myrmidons. Leiden finished Kleine and got danced to ORKO the Pachyderm!Ballista. Sirioo and Navarre dismantled the top-left area.

Marth    Lord           23.70 48 21  0 18 20 18 16  1 B Swd
Dieck    Hero        14/10.69 50 21  3 27 26 17 20  3 B Swd C Axe
Sirioo   Paladin     xx/13.72 45 21  1 21 19 11 20  7 A Swd A Lnc
Linde    Sage        10/11.22 33  3 17 16 22 22  4 12 B Mgc E Stf
Leiden   Paladin      18/2.36 40 16  1 19 20 10 13  8 D Swd C Lnc
Navarre  Swordmaster  12/4.54 35 12  1 22 23 13 12  3 A Swd
Cain     Paladin      13/3.08 37 17  1 15 16  8 14  6 C Swd D Lnc
Malicia  Bishop       10/2.26 25  1 10  5 12 17  5 11 E Mgc A Stf
Arran    Paladin      xx/6.09 28 10  1 13 12  4 10  6 D Swd A Lnc
Feena    Dancer          6.69 17  3  0  6 17 13  5  0 E Swd
Caesar   Mercenary        RIP

C14 3/92 turns

Cain went left to Devil Sword OHKO the Warp!Thief and drop it into the convoy. Afterwards, he just got some lance wexp and reached C lances in case he needs it eventually.

In the center, Linde ORKOed the right Dragon with Thoron, Mercurius!Navarre (with +4 str from shards) the central one and Marth the left one. Marth got danced and Feena took Warp from the convoy. Sirioo killed the left Dark Mage with Raddivoo. Leiden tradeswapped him to Dragonpike and killed the 4th Dragon with his own Dragonpike. Dieck killed the Dark Mage and Marth ORKOed the nearest Thief with Capricorn, Scorpio and Levin Sword. Malicia Physic'd Marth and Xane transformed into Malicia.

EP, Marth counterkilled 3 more Thieves, Sirioo counterkilled 1 Ice Dragon. Another Ice Dragon attacked Marth, but wasn't killed. The left Dark Mages attacked Arran and Xane respectively through the wall, so they didn't matter for the rest of the chapter. The right Dark Mages were counterkilled by Fire!Linde.

Turn 2, Linde killed Marth's Ice Dragon, while Sirioo, Navarre and Leiden took on the Thieves to the left. Marth visited Gotoh. Malicia used Thief on the Again staff, which Xane took and used on Marth immediately. Marth then moved down and was danced to the left, counterkilling one Ice Dragon. The other one was fed to Leiden.

Turn 3, Marth went towards the gate. Malicia warped Feena to him and she danced him to the throne. The other units just got some exp.

C15 1/93 turns

Xane strats. Killed two Paladins to the right for exp and droppable items on turn 1. Minerva was fielded to block a tile so Marth can be rescued "through" a bishop that would normally block the way to the gate. Used the warp staff on Dieck to kill Eibel with Armorslayer because I don't have any fliers.

C16 2/95 turns

Arran pursued the Geosphere!Thief to kill him with a Killer Lance crit. Sirioo went up the left to kill some of the Heroes, obtaining a Vulnerary, a Silver Sword and a Silver Axe. Marth used the map save on turn 1 to rig Arran's crit.

Malicia opened the door on turn 2. Dieck killed the soldier, Marth the General, Navarre the Sniper, Cain and Leiden!Xane the generic Bishops and Leiden killed the boss. Linde Thief'd the Rescue and Marth got danced to the throne.

C16x 1/96 turns

Sirioo soloed all enemies except the Berserkers with Starsphere and Raddivoo. The Berserkers were killed by Linde, Marth and Dieck.

Edited by Gradivus.

I have been a bit distracted by real life events, but I did manged to get through a few chapters. Be warned, some of my images for these chapters are abysmal, as I was taking them in-transit, with glare I simply couldn't find a way to really deal with, and some were taken while a bit drunk. Here are the raw turn counts for you all

3: 11/39;  3x: 6/45;  4: 3/48

Spoiler

Chapter 3 in 11 turns (39 Total):

The price I pay for a triangle attack... So I deployed some undrafted to trade-chain the bridge key, and

AM-JKLXFyzeKNukc_cnsRVgjtwHBX96od3jNNAvz

bait in a bunch of Wyverns, as I have the time to deal with them. Lamia enemy phased those that attacked her and

AM-JKLW-R-Byu4uWMK_hEJ63W5cUeJosiiglAgBY

Gained a level that I made sure gave some defense. I then give a kill and level to Gordin and Cord for a level each

AM-JKLXICBb9qs54of8ZSA6TZ0KQzImYlCmQVPdHAM-JKLWnIV8Lfbgw_q3TN47NfTIA93t5VUUEkLF3

I let Gordin take a meh (but at least defense) level in exchange for the better ones on the other two. Side note Palla is just sitting on a fort killing and healing as needed until otherwise mentioned.

AM-JKLUR30eJpHn_r6UDNG7qu3S8WD4sS2-QenJj

Sigh...the distance to these villages are frustratingly close to Marth's full movement. I do have the time to bait in more Wyverns and get Cord another level

AM-JKLVQ0J1qqOgcwE3iSmQokGEFYiu7QDzdVGf5

could be a lot better, but at least he got speed, which he missed the last time.

AM-JKLXeEI6gq8jAC_NN5WoqexKwOgc3XemLRlSB

Just to taunt me Palla gets an almost perfect level...

AM-JKLWBIKuckjkBcR8mhaPDjirDPkcXgNhBa3F4

Turn 7, and 1 move away from that key.

AM-JKLWLD8AWBUGXrJiGkh2Sb4nxbONgaQzgUv7A

But I am ready for it when we get it, with three scrubs to trade the thing along

AM-JKLXnJCv6yS0DjTpp12tnjFDEIeTsWju3noas

To open the bridge on turn 8, which lets Arran charge in and kill the Ballistae, with Rody, and Lamia coming in just behind him. Again Lamia enemy phasing a lot of things

AM-JKLUT8Sdd3yz1b3Z4e_pvvsiF1iF7WiAfhOI2

including poor Matthis. Now to deal with the boss.

AM-JKLVgWVLHhNDPrdN9c89FvAqCkT3JM4C4r_24AM-JKLU7EQwwa0aZYyVggM2Blrv2KpF03q-UNIosAM-JKLVfa-GF0HoyCV1HVhTuMw4Wp82oejbw4JQV

I did have Palla hit the northern save point to mitigate those odds.

AM-JKLUhbQvgeojvWaWwvWkyGE2uynsD-B8-hpbTAM-JKLUiCJfA6RMCYblA73abk5xd-ZbBNVXqetAA

Did also get two level in the maneuver (and again rigging the defense level on Lamia). Next turn, I have the time to trigger the Wyverns on the mountains (by having Arran visit the shop) for some extra exp while Marth makes his march to the throne (and Rody hits the other save point just in case).

AM-JKLXMoyvKfyEPVnhOOe3kwBUSK7zuA4wPvYuxAM-JKLWd_8w-R3Daa26uuTc-42YW1yIrJXgytQRj

I did trade chain some items to the brand new Bord on a mountain for his best odds of getting some chip exp (and survive)

AM-JKLXYHbsBb73eOY4gU833k0XfAav5ny6okyW3

For a meh level when he picks up a kill on player phase. Lamia also grabs another level from her kill.

AM-JKLUt0_b624ntcTFq33aBXn7-fHeSLhaMk0RZ

for another defense level to rig (with strength for an added bonus)

AM-JKLX_N2yFmvFmli5kn5_4hmj-H_qOnmPqqbrW

Unfortunately the one with a Master Seal didn't get close enough for anyone other than Palla to kill, but

AM-JKLWHKdLom0qcmFTrxucN30_23-WNPx_PdQyC

we get an 11 turn clear...

Chapter 3x in 6 turns (45 Total):

This one is fairly straight forward. I even messed up my initial placement, and still managed the 6 turn rather easily...

AM-JKLWC23x7ts7zbmcLhc1UrYnWSHV94Hk44sBd

Bord gets to show off his big advantage (the ability to use a hammer at base) and gets

AM-JKLV1Q5G4iIkL6uPFqwtixepTUDT-kSAtwPdp

the kind of level he deserved for his first here. Really this is just a map of kill everything in the way and move as fast as you can

AM-JKLVAEPXBbz-5blIQzVXeGJsqAtafdPrr5i6tAM-JKLVLFs6Jg--A_yXYWi3vZcFE0YhIV6eHpe0c

Gordin and Arran get some meh levels along the way, and the most interesting maneuver I do is

AM-JKLVnkY_JPB2ygHxIRpORm9c8YlrZOcalyCrh

not having Arran attack here, so someone else can get the kills on player phase.

AM-JKLUOZscVW8jwLfHqABGPZ6B9LYEj0clfEpPP

In the end we have a 6 turn clear.

Chapter 4 in 3 turns (48 Total):

I am amazed this one went as well as it did given how drunk I was when I did this chapter. As should be obvious I rescued Marth over to the other side (drunk me was rather irked that this one desert/sand tile prevented the possibility of a 2 turn on this one), while the rest of my troops started gathering exp from what they can reach. For example Gordin chipped the thief to give the kill to Bord

AM-JKLWFrsporWBbGA3umL3tPo-iEo2U9SwmSS0Y

and I should have rigged another speed level on Bord, but drunk me wasn't thinking about that.

AM-JKLU6OHPOUnkkUepCvPhc2LUq-mg4Pj4v6524

Marth and Sirius head towards the castle at a more relaxed pace given how close this is to a two turn, and they vuln up after the enemy phase work they both did. There aren't quite enough enemies left to kill the kids, while Arran has been chasing down the devil sword thief, and on enemy phase

AM-JKLWTiDj3Zv3BP_OzJk3di3LXf2RpsMzlLshK

the devil sword killed the thief... which was kinda lucky, as drunk me wasn't all that careful and he took a lot of damage from that axe-hit. Then I hit a save point with Lamia, as

AM-JKLUqdb9eKwbOwiwoz5iFQrgaUhXM-565z8jX

drunk me couldn't pull off a more reliable maneuver than going for a crit here.

AM-JKLUwaXm9_EGSHuL3omrXJKnvDIaR_5dM0aCI

Rody also got a solid little level

AM-JKLWAfQ83w2nDe1sjktl7zWNdM45egRWB8bUW

For a three turn clear, although I did leave a bit of exp on the table.

I have also gone through a lot of drill ground rounds hoping to promote Yubello, but I can't get him past level 7...

C17 3/99 turns

Danced Linde on turn 1 and Marth on turn 2. Turn 3, Arran opened the door and Sirioo ORKOed the warrior on the chokepoint. Dieck was then warped to Hammer Sheema to death. Linde rescued Feena down to dance Marth to the throne.

Leiden and Xane hunted the Nosferatu!Thief down. Leiden first fullmoved towards the left corridor, then Xane waterwalked next to him and copied him. Turn 2, Leiden killed the soldier, freeing the way so Xane can fullmove down twice and kill the Thief with a Javelin on turn 3.

C18 2/101 turns

Dieck soloed most of the Generals. Marth visited the village on turn 2, and got rescued and danced afterwards.

C19 4/105 turns

Xane copied Dieck on turn 1. Dieck was warped to the fort left of Sedgar, killing the thief from the left and tradeswapping to the 3-13 Axe after getting the droppable Silver Sword. Starsphere!Marth was rescued up by Linde and moved within range of the Paladins, who he counterkilled with a Silver Sword.

EP, Vyland's squad spawned and was blocked off from my frail units by a wall of Xane, Cain, Navarre and Sirioo. The generic horsemen were routed, but Sedgar survived because his Def is higher.  Dieck counterkilled two of the Generals near the castle on turn 2 and killed Nerring on turn 3. Turn 4, he killed Wolf. Marth was again'd to the gate. Leiden and Linde killed some enemies in the area to the right.

Marth    Lord           29.33 53 25  0 22 25 22 19  1 B Swd
Dieck    Hero        14/17.09 58 24  3 30 26 22 24  3 A Swd C Axe
Sirioo   Paladin     xx/17.74 49 23  1 22 23 13 24  7 A Swd A Lnc
Linde    Sage        10/16.58 36  3 19 19 25 27  4 13 A Mgc D Stf
Leiden   Paladin      18/7.06 41 18  1 24 23 12 14  9 D Swd B Lnc
Navarre  Swordmaster  12/8.54 39 14  1 25 26 16 12  3 A Swd
Cain     Paladin      13/6.50 39 19  1 18 18 10 14  6 C Swd C Lnc
Malicia  Bishop       10/3.91 25  1 11  5 13 17  5 11 E Mgc A Stf
Arran    Paladin      xx/6.52 28 10  1 13 12  4 10  6 D Swd A Lnc
Feena    Dancer          9.24 18  5  0  8 20 15  5  1 E Swd
Frost    Bishop       xx/5.25 26  3  9 10 14  4  5  9 D Mgc C Lnc
Xane     Chameleon       7.14 20 --- doesnt matter ---
Caesar   Mercenary        RIP

Edited by Gradivus.

C20 4/109 turns

Drilled Cain to reach B swords and get an extra point of Str. Leiden got an Arms Scroll for A lances.

Danced Marth on turn 1. Linde used Thief on the Again chest and went left to bait the Tomahawk!Warrior through the wall on turn 2. Xane transformed into Sirioo. Everyone else just moved forward. Turn 2, Dieck ORKOed the Master Key!Thief with Levin Sword. Arran moved next to him with Geosphere to support Cain and Leiden, who killed the two frontal Heroes with a Wo Dao crit and a Javelin crit + hit respectively, which has a CoS of roughly 18%. Marth opened the door and Sirioo went to the right of him.

EP, Sirioo counterkilled the treasure room Sage and counterattacked the Sniper. The upper Sniper attacked Cain, the Swordslayer!Hero attacked Leiden. Linde counterkilled the Tomahawk!Warrior.

Turn 3, Dieck gave the Master Key to Leiden and killed the Sniper. Navarre finished off the Swordslayer!Hero if necessary. Armorslayer!Xane killed the General in the treasure room. Cain killed the Swarm!Bishop and Dieck was danced to kill the treasure room Sniper (if Sirioo didn't crit). Arran moved ahead and gave the Geosphere to Cain. Leiden opened the Brave Sword chest and convoy-dropped the Master Key. Marth fullmoved ahead. Sirioo took the key from the convoy, opened the Bullion (L) chest and dropped the key into the convoy aswell

Turn 4, Dieck took the Master Key from the convoy and got the Master Seal. Arran opened the door towards Hardin, Frost Physic'd Leiden and Xane popped the map save. Cain killed the Sniper with Wo Dao. Leiden did 6 damage to Hardin with a Raddivoo hit, followed by 57 damage from a Mercurius!Sirioo crit. Marth seized. Failed to get the brave lance, but it didn't turn out to matter in the upcoming chapters.

C20x 3/112 turns

Pretty easy since there are less enemies in the hallways than on Lunatic. Danced Sirioo on turn 1, Marth on turn 2 and Cain on turn 3. Feena had to dodge a silver axe at 50 hit on turn 1. To protect Feena on turn 2, Linde killed the Longbow!Sniper in the center through the wall. Sirioo killed Eremiah after Cain revealed her on turn 3.

C21 4/116 turns

Benched Arran and Xane and fielded Midia and Minerva. Used the Dracoshield from C19 on Marth.

Turn 1, Sirioo was danced ahead and ORKOed the Swordmaster with Brave Sword (from the left). Everyone formed a big formation to protect Feena from the Wyverns. EP, Cain, Midia (with Spd bond so they don't double her) and Linde were each attacked by a Wyvern. Sirioo counterkilled a Berserker and two Wyverns, Leiden was attacked by Meteor.

Turn 2, Gradivus!Leiden killed the central Meteor!Sorc from the left-above. Cain moved left-below the Fort that the Sorc was on, Midia went left of Cain. Malicia took the Nosferatu from Linde and finished off her Wyvern. Frost finished another one with Shaver. The third one was killed by Navarre. Linde was then danced ahead to rescue Marth. Because Sirioo, Cain, Leiden and Midia blocked some very specific tiles, Marth was rescued onto the fortress. Marth fullmoved ahead and used a Pure Water, Sirioo moved ahead, but avoided the attack range of the two boss area Wyverns. Dieck headed north towards the cave.

EP, Sirioo was attacked by the upper Meteor!Sorc above the castle because unlike Marth, he didn't use a Pure Water. Marth then took on the remaining enemies, ORKOing two Wyverns and a Berserker. Linde was attacked by the Devil Sword!Swordmaster. Dieck counterkilled the Sorc near the cave and damaged the Tomahawk!Berserker.

Turn 3, Leiden was danced into the cave area and OHKOed a Thief with Gradivus. Marth and Sirioo moved ahead, each using a Vulnerary. Malicia and Frost used Fortify and Physic respectively to heal them. EP, the reinforcement!Thief suicided on Leiden.

Turn 4, Sirioo was healed by Malicia and Frost and killed the boss with Silver Sword. Dieck OHKOed another Thief that was running towards Michalis' village, allowing Leiden to move onto the mountain and 2-range-OHKO the Thief occupying the secret shop. Minerva then went town in the secret shop and bought two boosters of almost all types. Cain was danced to the cave to get the Talisman and Marth seized.

C22 2/118 turns

Gave Sirioo a robe, 2 shields and 4 talismans. Marth got a robe and a dracoshield aswell. Forged the Brave Sword to +3 mt and named it Flush.

Sirioo was Barrier'd on turn 1. Malicia then warped him to the left door, which he opened immediately, with the Flush equipped. Marth was danced ahead and killed the Swarm!Sorc. Leiden, Dieck and Cain made a formation to fend off some enemies from above. Xane copied Malicia. EP, Sirioo survived the enemies pretty easily thanks to his sky-high defenses and counterkilled them all since they have 1-range weapons (except a Thoron!Sorc, but he wouldn't block the way anyway).

Turn 2, Leiden was danced to kill a Sorc, freeing up the way for Marth. He was again'd by Malicia and ORKOed a Swordmaster with Iron Sword, and then was again'd by Xane to reach the throne after Sirioo had ORKOed the boss with Gradivus.

C23 2/120 turns

Gave Sirioo four Goddess Icons aswell to improve his avo. Warped him next to Gharnef on turn 1 with the Flush and killed a Glower!Sorc on PP. Marth was danced ahead and used the lower map save. EP, Sirioo had to dodge Gharnef, the remaining Glower!Sorc or two Meteors/Dragons to survive. Gharnef moved off the throne to attack Sirioo at 2-range. Turn 2, Marth killed the Mage Dragon below the final stairway and got Again'd to the throne.

Endgame 1/121 turns

Sold all remaining weapons and items and forged a +1 mt, +22 crit Thoron named MONEH. Only deployed 6 units, namely Marth, Feena, Sirioo, Linde, Frost and Malicia.

Sirioo was danced ahead with Gradivus and MONEH in his inventory. He recruited Nyna and attacked Medeoo, leaving him at 63 HP. Nyna was given the MONEH so she can ORKO Maria with it. Frost then warped Linde, who took the MONEH from Nyna and defeated Medeoo with a crit. Medeoo then consumed Elice and Lena, restoring 53 HP. Malicia used Again on Linde to kill him again with another crit (each at 50% crit thanks to the massive critforge).

Endgame stats & unit evaluations

Spoiler

Marth - 114B / 84W
Level 30.00 / 60 HP / 27 str / 2 mag / 25 skl / 27 spd / 25 lck / 25 def / 3 res / A swords
2 seraph robes, 2 dracoshields

Thanks to a lot of drill grounds sessions and some statboosters, he was bulky enough to survive some heavy frontline combat throughout the game. Magical enemies did a lot of damage to him even though this is H1, but between his high HP and Def it was overall enough to ensure his survival.

Dieck - 162B / 115W
Level 14/18.82 / 60 HP / 24 str / 3 mag / 30 skl / 26 spd / 22 lck / 24 def / 3 res / A swords, C axes
No statboosters

He was extremely important as a bulky and strong frontliner. From C12 on, he gave his MVP role to Sirioo, but still often served as a tank and delete button due to his excellent stats. I guess he also trolled my by falling short of the Str and Def cap by exactly one point.

Arran - 41B / 9W
Level xx/6.52 / 28 HP / 10 str / 1 mag / 13 skl / 12 spd / 4 lck / 10 def / 6 res / D swords, A lances
No statboosters

MVP in the earlygame. He stayed useful for a pretty long time even with subpar combat, simply to do filler tasks with 10 mov. With this ruleset, even 10 mov Door Key utility is worth something, I guess.

Draug - 15B / 2W
Died accidentally in C7

He was occasionally useful in the earlygame. There was no perspective for him to become useful, so his death wasn't worth a reset.

Malicia - 2B / 1W
Level 10/6.61 / 27 HP / 1 str / 11 mag / 7 skl / 15 spd / 19 lck / 6 def / 11 res / E magic, A staves
No statboosters

Her staff utility saved a ton of turns between warp and again. Healing my units with Physic or Fortify was also important pretty often. Well worth the two turns in C1. I suppose I could've avoided the turn penalty by taking Yumina or Wrys instead, but she was also useful in C2 and C3 by healing my units.

Linde - 81B / 67W
Level 10/18.16 / 36 HP / 3 str / 28 mag / 27 skl / 25 spd / 29 lck / 4 def / 13 res / A magic, D staves
5 spirit dusts, 2 secret books

A very important unit throughout the game. Her magical combat contributed a lot, especially in the midgame and she had a monopoly on the C6 4-turn, which requires a 6-mov staff user. The Medeus strategy wouldn't have been possible without a strong magic user.

Sirioo - 114B / 86W
Level xx/20.00 / 58 HP / 25 str / 1 mag / 23 skl / 25 spd / 23 lck / 30 def / 15 res / A swords, A lances
2 seraph robes, 4 goddess icons, 3 dracoshields, 4 talismans

He had to take over the frontline work in the mid- and lategame due to his 10 mov. Thanks to a lot of drill grounds sessions and statboosters, he developed into a super-tank, allowing for some crazy strategies in the final chapters.

Caesar - 4B / 0W
Died in C12

He was too far behind the curve in C12 and not worth training, so I sacrificed him to make sure Navarre survives reliably. There was no chapter later on where I missed him (not even as a meatshield).

Navarre - 42B / 30W
Level 12/9.18 / 40 HP / 15 str / 1 mag / 25 skl / 26 spd / 17 lck / 12 def / 3 res / A swords
No statboosters

Pretty good as a filler unit throughout the whole game. His str lagged behind though, which hurt his performance.

Feena - 6B / 0W
Level 11.34 / 20 HP / 6 str / 0 mag / 9 skl / 22 spd / 15 lck / 5 def / 1 res / E swords
No statboosters

Dancer/10

Cain - 54B / 29W
Level 13/6.50 / 41 HP / 20 str / 1 mag / 20 skl / 21 spd / 10 lck / 14 def / 7 res / B swords, C lances
No statboosters

Additional 10-mov unit. In the midgame, his Spd was pretty mediocre, but he was good enough to do his job as a filler.

Leiden - 38B / 28W
Level 18/11.63 / 44 HP / 20 str / 1 mag / 27 skl / 25 spd / 14 lck / 15 def / 9 res / D swords, A lances
1 arms scroll

Much like Cain, he served as an additional 10-mov unit, which was pretty important for a lot of lategame strategies. He was a lot faster though, so he generally performed better.

Frost - 1B / 1W
Level xx/6.56 / 27 HP / 3 str / 9 mag / 11 skl / 15 spd / 4 lck / 5 def / 9 res / D magic, C staves
No statboosters

Good additional staff user, his C rank in staves was important a few times in the lategame.

Midia - 2B / 1W
Level xx/12.40 / 35 HP / 15 str / 1 mag / 19 skl / 18 spd / 9 lck / 16 def / 6 res / C swords, B lances
No statboosters

To think she was actually useful.

Nagi - 2B / 1W
Level 15.56 / 32 HP / 8 str / 2 mag / 12 skl / 14 spd / 10 lck / 6 def / 10 res / -
No statboosters

She killed a Dragon in C23, I guess.

Nyna - 1B / 1W

10/10, MVP for the Endgame strat.

Not recruited: Bantu, Darros, Sedgar, Wolf, Elice, Lena, Maria

Among this list, only BANTU wasn't killed. I'm a pacifist, I swear.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a little bit, but hopefully I will have more time to finish this thing now that my brother's wedding is done. I have finished three more chapters. First the raw Turn Counts:

5: 5/53;  6: 5/58 ;  6x: 2/60

Spoiler

Chapter 5 in 5 turns (53 Total):

I guess I can start with my attempt to promote Yubello immediately with the battle grounds. I couldn't get him past level 7, and for those curious here are all of his levelup

Spoiler

I did make sure he got 3 stats per levelup, and got magic, plus either speed or defense on these levels

AM-JKLWhmd3yzMeiTrqn7cZx0DuWEBwqLj5_rPOHAM-JKLXCEM65bna3LherkrWRwvxthtAtLuQs-5Y-AM-JKLVNnFAuWk7qowJU6wIJtxHo0nr-qfigpxQzAM-JKLU8mUUzEN6r2IPNl3g7WKp3WW4hP171a1xbAM-JKLVnFulT2u70GbFyoRhgRZo2bh_J_Kr8AzdFAM-JKLUZax5f8UtdpLIEWB8JfJZybMjWWetoUNZB

so no staff use yet, but I can make it through this chapter without it.

AM-JKLWgszxSEWOQN0Nwk5BO1wLhKapU4J-A79Bb

I deployed Ogma to recruit Barst without cost my real troops any actions, as I start hunting the thieves

AM-JKLWAHzV6cuQZ3QnDayuij70J9q8zgwaV8sGL

And do kill Ricken for his member card now (that way I don't have to hunt him in 6 for it), as well as the iron sword thief

AM-JKLX9a87jG6pYZwRBavbFM2-Eub6CfZTw4lmU
Although I can't quite finish off the Master Seal thief turn one, only hitting it with a Javelin. 

AM-JKLVDl6bzrt4vSwVoHbKZauNsm2vRnZuZp1Xn
So I finish him turn 2.

AM-JKLVzeLWtYGK4yQ9NJHWsYFAOoV0GhumJ2eGo

I also use my first triangle attack to finish off the last of the mages with my infantry for funsies. Lamia and Marth meanwhile are heading as fast as the can towards the seize point, while Rody is baiting enough of the Cavs in the north that Arran won't be overwhelmed.

AM-JKLU-3LR2HvZ-CkreXroADI-xG3QSMgz5B9YL

Turn 3 Yubello gets a level killing one of the cavs, while Lamia is charging at the armored knights with an armor-slayer, although thanks to javelins, she has to finish the last of them on turn 4, and I hit one of the save points with Rody, as

AM-JKLVMsHPEMW2G07Zk6OOXC0EWoJg_iQXurBhqAM-JKLVZ8dGbdd03U3PutsZKiK19qsf4BnFE1-vbAM-JKLUygTZigyEBTdCZs88FjoXQEQzWYSA3jaGe

Lamia needs two fairly reliable dodges enemy phase

AM-JKLV_4XDLovoAcv_huA8v8_F_Mi8Xjac588k6

and uses the Lady Sword to get the easy kill.

AM-JKLWXs8ehrDl5hzF0Z7dfNspEE_4P-PgtgHE1

Plus I can rig one more strength defense level on Lamia with the boss kill.

AM-JKLWuOlS4yvVKad0e8my3CG0KfDKaZw_IztbR

I also want to milk some exp from those Snipers with some questionable hit rates

AM-JKLWWxpGCyR6FuBFCZB-XQNzmH17eXMzlz2bt

Bord gets a level on a triangle attack kill on a sniper, and

AM-JKLUC_TnX6Gp3Dc2OPd4TITI-izghLc2jjZF-

the one that really needed luck, feeding one of the kills to Yubello. Unfortunately it isn't enough for the next level, and I couldn't quite reach the Physic bishop, but

AM-JKLU3xSOAPJ-wU-uHwPaJHH2_V4xwcQuSl7EW

I get the 5 turn victory.

Chapter 6 in 5 turns (58 Total):

AM-JKLXf950m7L8sfznLWqThSnMRsAQeKFMMXckbAM-JKLXEXryzYrFRPtO_nEBPKED7bkyKZxx8MDZqAM-JKLUaYPTwYnoY4b6d80aWzl7qhVqZGaGYCz0M

Finally I get access to staffs

Now I agonized over this chapter a fair bit in the planning, as I could spend a ton of money to promote Rody right now, and buy some massively expensive forge to try for the 4 turn of this, although its hard not to notice that a bit better planning would have made this more likely to pull it off, and really it would be a lot of luck needed. It would be such a different feel from the direction I have been taking for the rest of this run, so I take the 5 turn instead, but it does still take a fair bit of luck...

AM-JKLWf5EAosXjSf1g9aDGs2hfLCIqU3pWp0eO2
I also give Rody an extra point of speed (the rest of the level being so good was just icing on the cake) so I can stop resetting immediately to make sure the speed of the bishops is lower.

AM-JKLXIkcjrMKdEHvci_c91jnwR9WkVKcoefaLh

Now I intentionally wait to promote Lamia on the chapter itself, that way Yubello  can get a heal use on turn one (and the extra point of movement on turn one would have been wasted anyway due to Yubello taking that space)

AM-JKLWLjkodryptjcoXaZ1TBlYeZ9i2Os87Au2C

I am sending Yubello, Lamia, and Rody to deal with the bishops, and boss, while Marth is heading for the chests that is required to reach the good ending (after a pure water to better survive the mage, and get the swarmer to target Rody)

AM-JKLVniETYZ9rHV_PXl3r5YWI3hdms9-ssOgxN

The Axie boys, Gaggles, and Arran are heading the other direction to kill Samto. Although of note Bord has equipped a hammer to not only get the door key turn one

AM-JKLU-IFSI3GM2-nwbuEZdUdKI5pak0JuXg_p4

but also gets a mage kill enemy phase, although he needs one dodge (not of the jav) this turn.

AM-JKLVFa8ykFTM8a9otKgWOBimNXanmvkKxgUmO

He grabs a kill on the jav wielder turn 2 for this level

AM-JKLV-bGhKCWeXyyCryxCR1-lS20iDbN3mOdlD

Arran also gets this empty level taking out the other mage, and then I make sure Bord is blocked from taking a melee hit this turn, and chip some on the armored knights. On the other side Rody then gets the kill on the door key bishop, and Marth opens the Libra chest.

AM-JKLV90RsP-OlKhD8QEIu8UwmTaaXfe0KyXgOAAM-JKLXu13jcwNhGK5vNj2riWUaNyJGxtFKs-F3w

Turn 3 the axe boys get these levels finishing off the armored knights, that way I can hand the door key off to Arran

AM-JKLUgagNclRMFadpnvfVfixNB6inPYdtbf8JS

To open the door to Samto. Honestly, I probably should have recruited him for his sword, but oh well. Rody then opens the door, so

AM-JKLWAG5FtBUx2ztJJvVcwae38pczROLTBg3wD
I then hit the save point, which is conveniently at the edge of Lamia's movement, as I need a few lucky dodges here.

AM-JKLU3N-_gR17oWrr0w3QNs-cAQ5dvlT0jhOWM

Marth needs to dodge this hit from the mage (as it hit both turns before), as he opens the ward chest (as I have an extra turn with him), and in a more subtle move, I need Yubello to hit the elfire mage on player phase, but dodge its attack (either on player phase, or enemy phase), that way the other bishop heals him instead of Samto (plus Yubello has enough health for the last turn), that way

AM-JKLUYvgoBpBGo8HS8gInsHdCvIlFjsqRyyqNt

I can pass a handaxe to Cord (and fill his inventory), whom just hit the ranks to use it for this kill, that way I can

AM-JKLWSeu3O8lDdju5AAV8ujlNxSfDMCcKSKBs1

Hit this save point with Arran (and pass the extra res star shard to the convoy), as I need more dodges on this next turn. Rody trades with Yubello to fill his inventory before killing the mage (that way the elfire gets to the convoy as well)

AM-JKLWErOaWZwBLvGPoy3Zptxm5ripfy2NUjHuQ

Marth gets rescued, vulnes up, equips the Rapier and hides behind where Lamia is going to go (and she convoy trades to give Marth all the defense, resistance, and luck star shard for best chance at survival), that way only one melee armored knight can attack him. Marth needs to dodge two hits, specifically from the melee armor, and two bishops, his health/defense/resistance are enough that whether the javs hit or not wont make a difference, but again these are in the 60s-70s, so it took a bit to get the dodges

AM-JKLXEzu5sqWgaPFTU9MzTtfG7faKdnbY0UP8e

and the time it happened was when Lamia had a miss on the first armored knight, and thus didn't kill the other two melee armors, but fortunately Yubello can still clear the way. In retrospect I could have traded for a star shard to get the one extra damage he needed for the kill with fire, but I went with grabbing the elfire from the convoy in the moment.

AM-JKLWWE2ppyfUHHogYgpQNpX_nRXcdsGCRBNkU
Finally Rody can get the Secret Book for a level while I have this last turn to act

AM-JKLXA8jGdXZMV9QIjJk4hzth2uJ9sqoJGMAOF

As I get the 5 turn.

Chapter 6x in 2 turns (60 Total):

This one is easy enough

AM-JKLWD5AGUFfhn8fIjCLEGf52PrJ6a6KVQRSeN

I just make sure none of my troops can take enough hits to be killed, while killing as many enemies as I can for exp

AM-JKLWWG8uQBAnqcBdZFjiIIHA0z0us8xNdD-V-

I get this near perfect level on Rody

AM-JKLWmPS6XacR4dioQMnqGeFFSwDc80-fXLdl9

but poor Radd got in the way of Lamia reaching the boss, so he has to die

AM-JKLX0eYtOSVrfpYWBM2rJiKN_cmWDn_1NBlR2AM-JKLWWmO-22kk2hkbswz6kB7zFuTRDELBQhMhy

Then Lamia gets the kill on the boss with an iron sword for a defense level that I will take.

AM-JKLXZMqgMHWwwEBlv-Ad48wGokZdp7f0eexwX

Easy 2 turn.