I am very trouble against enemy Wyvern Rider/Lord and Falcon Knight.

There are some enemy I am very trouble to defeat them. It's a enemy with Wyvern Rider/Lord and Falcon Knight. 

They are strong attack, incredible movement and excellent speed. 

If there any tips or tricks to beat Wyvern Rider/Lord and Falcon Knight ? 

One maps I clear hard is Claude paralogue because they are many Wyvern enemy. Same for Ferdinand/Lysithea paralogue.

My best advice is to check reinforcement data. In the Claude paralogue they Wyvern reinforcements come in from each side of the map when you begin attacking the boss I think. And the ones in Ferdinand's paralogue appear from the top left corner of the map.

You're probably too far into the game to make use of any of the strategies that I would use. I specifically have a Wrath/Vantage unit setup to end turn the top half of the Ferdinand map, because it annoying as heck especially on Maddening. Otherwise you'd have to slowly move your units to the bottom of the map where there aren't any reinforcements, again I think, while attacking and canto'ing away from whatever is threatening you.

For the Claude map, it's use your own Wyverns with Bows. Claude does this naturally, and other good candidates like Cyril/Leonie are solid too. Characters like Annette or Flayn with Thyrsus can sniper them with Excalibur. Speaking of sniping Snipers do the job too, or even Assassins that can double.

The things that you can immediately use are battalions with Blessing or Impregnable Wall, so that you can safely bait the enemies in and finish them off afterwards.

Mark their ranges, have archers. Don't overextend into their range. You're correct that their stats are very powerful and that fighting them toe-to-toe is difficult.

When it comes to using bows vs fliers, the damage bonus you get is that you triple the base damage of the bow. So if you're going to use bows against them you really are favored by using the biggest ones you have. Steel+ and silver are good, and if you have bows like Failnaught or the Inexhaustible those are also going to benefit the most from bonus damage.

Why do I get the feeling the OP is a bot...?

Anyways, in general, I find it best to lure them in with someone who can take their attacks (in extreme circumstances, Impregnable Wall works for this) or dodge them (preferably making them use all their movement to get to you so they cannot move back after attacking), then shoot them down with bows or Excalibur on the next player phase.

2 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Why do I get the feeling the OP is a bot...?

He always words his posts like this, I'm assuming that it's an language barrier. But on the other hand, I find it weird that he's struggling against the fliers in this game. All they are to me is an attempt at temporarily denying an large section of the map to me; but since they usually move separately from their ground units, all they're doing is forcing me to spend 2-3 turns baiting and killing them.

At least 3H isn't as obnoxious with them like Awakening was, though.

Edited by Armchair General