Finally became a member

Remedy

Hi there everyone! The name is Remedy!

I am a somewhat inactive and Lazy YouTuber/writer of Fire Emblem related content primarily centering around Fire Emblem Heroes. I have been a fan of the FE franchise for a long time and ultimately became really active in FEH and am really passionate about discussing characters, their renditions, artists and what not!

I like writing articles and looking into much of FE'S lost media such as the manga and , concept art and development.

My all time favorite FE character is Sylvia and my All favorite FE game is likewise Geneology,  Path of Radiance not far behind.

I have always wanted to check out Serene's Forrest but felt kind of intimidated and the forum being so old and having such a long history made me feel like I mustved already missed out on too much! Either way I finally decided to give it a try today!

Hope to be able to make some connections and learn new things. Thanks!

Edited by Remedy

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll find the connections you're looking for here, that you'll have a great and that you will enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forest!

6 hours ago, Remedy said:

I like writing articles and looking into much of FE'S lost media such as the manga and , concept art and development.

-gasp- A fellow appreciator of such things as Ankoku no Miko? pog

6 hours ago, Remedy said:

writer of Fire Emblem related content

Well then well then well then, may we perhaps interest you in a little writing group of ours?

Welcome to the Forest, Remedy!

On 3/26/2022 at 12:37 PM, Remedy said:

I have always wanted to check out Serene's Forrest but felt kind of intimidated and the forum being so old and having such a long history made me feel like I mustved already missed out on too much! Either way I finally decided to give it a try today!

Don't you worry. You'll see plenty more!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!