Fire Emblem Gauntlets: A Blast from the early 2010s!

F Amadon

(First off, I apologize if video works aren't accepted here; this seems like the closest place to put videos I made being both a visual and audio media)

Hey! I was a part of the Fire Emblem Facebook community back in the days, as in, pre-Awakening. I was a young teenager back then, and I'm 24 now.

All those years ago, I made what are called "Gauntlet" videos- these were videos where you take a GBAFE unit all the way to level 20/20, and then run them through the arena until they die- the goal was to get as many kills as possible in a row without healing or buffs like the dancer rings. These were slightly popular back then, but I wasn't a big name by any means. I stopped doing them because of the prohibitive grinding required.

Over the years, I've considered continuing the Gauntlets, but I never felt like putting in the work.

However, starting at the end of February 2022, I started getting a massive uptick on views from one specific Gauntlet video, one of Jaffar. As of writing this now, it went from a respectable 300~ views to about 1.8k, with the extra 1.5k being in the last 28 days.

This gave me the motivation to go ahead and give it another shot- but this was 2022. I'm not a child struggling with Nightmare modules anymore. I took the old patch a friend named Aura Wolf gave me, and updated it to have every unit at 20/20 with perfectly average stats. And I've been editing these videos all month! I'm releasing a video once a week on Wednesdays, but I've waited until I had a decent backlog of videos released before advertising this many places, including here. But the time has come! 

This is a link to the playlist containing every video that's public at the moment!

And here is the first video: