Support Hacking Question

Hello! I've never posted on the forums before but I didn't quite know where to ask this, and I couldn't find an answer online.

Does anybody know if there is a word limit to the supports in Awakening? I've been working on a few and I got a bit into writing the S Support of Lissa/Sumia, and it equaled out to about 2k words all together. However the game seems to suddenly line wrap and end the Support after about 700 words, or about 80 A presses(Counted them manually)

Does anybody know if the game has a limit? or am I doing something wrong in the script? I've attached it for anybody interested.

Thank you for your time!

スミア_リズ.bin.lz

I don't know much of anything about Awakening hacking. All in all Fire Emblem Universe has more active users in the hacking community, so if you don't get an answer here, I suggest you go there.

(Active member in the FE modding community lol)

Personally, I'm unsure if there's an actual in-game word limit, but it seems as if if the support reaches a certain length, it gets cut-off. I've checked your support file and it runs fine on both Paragon and the Conversation Editor, so in theory it'd work. But since the support gets cut-off automatically, there is definitely an in-game support-length limit that you were able to hit lol. Bypassing this may require some form of code-edit, but I can't say for sure if that's actually possible.

Can't say this is the case 100%, but it seems like it is the case. There is a Discord for the Gay Awakening hack, which I'm in but I'm unsure if I'm allowed to send out invites.

Here's the link for the current official Gay Awakening Tumblr, and you can send them an ask regarding your issue. You can even officially claim the Sumia/Lissa support too since it looks like it's still available lol.

Edited by LJ_Tenma