What Features/Improvements would you like to see in FEW3H?

Here's my wishlist:

* Less noisy menus. Characters shut up when I'm trying to upgrade, sell, and issue orders.

* Faster support acquisition.

* More options to passively gain materials, levels, weapon ranks, and supports outside of battle.

* Chain Commands - issue multiple orders to be followed consecutively. IE: take this base, then defend that NPC.

* No longer stop currently issued orders when issued a Heal Target order. Or have Heal Target automatically chain into Defend Target.

* Change pair ups to adjutants. One adjutant to provide support to your whole party.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

19 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

* Faster support acquisition.

Between eating meals, choir events, the paired activity thing, and battles, I'm not sure how supports can be acquired faster than they already are, but I won't complain if IntSys finds a way.*

22 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

* Change pair ups to adjutants. One adjutant to provide support to your whole party.

Is this coming from the first FEW game? Because I sort of assumed that they'd probably keep adjutants in, since they were in Three Houses and all. As far as one Adjutant for the whole party, I'm not sure I'd want - adjutants gain valuable exp and support points from being as they are. Sure, they don't do much in terms of assistance (outside of the occasional nigh-death heal in my experience), but they still provide a useful service IMO in terms of keeping everyone I want on roughly the same level. 

Maybe as a compromise, instead of providing support to just one unit, they could provide a blanket sort of passive support. With each type of adjutant, that type of passive support increases. It could be a mix of the Dual Guard and Dual Attack from Awakening, but on a slightly smaller scale. So the more offensive adjutants you have, either the more likely the adjutants are going to attack also, or the higher your attack stat is raised, or something like that. The same is true for defensive adjutants. The healers would provide a passive healing bonus that would activate if players' HP dropped below a certain point. The more healing adjutants, the higher the HP activation point would be. (I.e. 10% HP left vs 25% or 30% HP left). 

But all of the above is making assumptions I'm not really qualified to make, given the lack of information we have about the game, so toss it out if you don't like it. 

As for what I want in Three Hopes that could be improved upon? Not a lot gameplay-wise, since I didn't play the first Warriors game and I'm not really into Warriors games. Other than that, more Supports would be nice, particularly between characters that didn't have supports in Three Houses but probably should have (Dorothea with Annette and Dimitri, Dedue with Petra, Ignatz with Sylvain, Seteth with Shamir, etc.) or those who probably need a mulligan (Leonie and Byleth, at least timing-wise, Claude and Ingrid, Lysithea and Marianne, etc)

I'd also like to see more paralogues for more combat missions as well as Trio Supports alongside Base Conversations. I think all three would be great to use to flesh out the game and this new timeline. 

*The only annoying ones are when you're trying to build supports between flying units and non-flying units. But even then it's just been about dedicating time IMO, not that it's super difficult. 

1 minute ago, Use the Falchion said:

Between eating meals, choir events, the paired activity thing, and battles, I'm not sure how supports can be acquired faster than they already are, but I won't complain if IntSys finds a way.*

Is this coming from the first FEW game? Because I sort of assumed that they'd probably keep adjutants in, since they were in Three Houses and all. As far as one Adjutant for the whole party, I'm not sure I'd want - adjutants gain valuable exp and support points from being as they are. Sure, they don't do much in terms of assistance (outside of the occasional nigh-death heal in my experience), but they still provide a useful service IMO in terms of keeping everyone I want on roughly the same level. 

Maybe as a compromise, instead of providing support to just one unit, they could provide a blanket sort of passive support. With each type of adjutant, that type of passive support increases. It could be a mix of the Dual Guard and Dual Attack from Awakening, but on a slightly smaller scale. So the more offensive adjutants you have, either the more likely the adjutants are going to attack also, or the higher your attack stat is raised, or something like that. The same is true for defensive adjutants. The healers would provide a passive healing bonus that would activate if players' HP dropped below a certain point. The more healing adjutants, the higher the HP activation point would be. (I.e. 10% HP left vs 25% or 30% HP left). 

But all of the above is making assumptions I'm not really qualified to make, given the lack of information we have about the game, so toss it out if you don't like it. 

As for what I want in Three Hopes that could be improved upon? Not a lot gameplay-wise, since I didn't play the first Warriors game and I'm not really into Warriors games. Other than that, more Supports would be nice, particularly between characters that didn't have supports in Three Houses but probably should have (Dorothea with Annette and Dimitri, Dedue with Petra, Ignatz with Sylvain, Seteth with Shamir, etc.) or those who probably need a mulligan (Leonie and Byleth, at least timing-wise, Claude and Ingrid, Lysithea and Marianne, etc)

I'd also like to see more paralogues for more combat missions as well as Trio Supports alongside Base Conversations. I think all three would be great to use to flesh out the game and this new timeline. 

*The only annoying ones are when you're trying to build supports between flying units and non-flying units. But even then it's just been about dedicating time IMO, not that it's super difficult. 

Yes, I was talking in context of the first FEW, which had no out-of-combat activities, and used the Fateswakening pair up system.