Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)

SoulWeaver

Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who SURVIVES?!?!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2022 at 01:30 AM

Hello, hello, one and all, welcome to my humble GAME.

Recently I had a most intriguing idea for a story concept, and subsequently sent out some queries regarding the question you all are being asked here as it is absolutely vital to the written piece aforementioned. However, SOMEBODY decided they couldn't go through with this, SO! Here we are, with a slight modification to the original question as my twisted curiosity was piqued by the ponderous thought of how you, the general group of Serenes Forest, would respond to this scenario.

Let us say, hypothetically speaking, YOU(yes, you) were placed in a room with the 13 Future Shepherds...and told you had to kill all but one.

In this HYPOTHETICAL scenario, the victimsFuture Shepherds will not fight back, meaning combat potential is not a concern, no need to worry about selecting one to attempt to execute knowing that in reality Kjelle would probably snap your neck long before you could get anywhere near killing her.

YOUR TASK, as a Forest, is to determine the order in which these Units perish. You may, and are in fact encouraged to, argue amongst yourselves to try and sway the vote one way or another.

THE SLAIN:

1: Kjelle

2: Yarne

3: Noire

4: Laurent

5: Nah

6: Brady

7: Severa

8: Gerome

9: Morgan(s)

10: Lucina

11: Inigo

FINAL: Currently Under Discussion

This shall be done with a series of one-week polls. Each week, another Future Shepherd gets the axe.

In the event of a tie, @TheSilentChloey has been 100% arbitrarily selected as our tiebreaking judge! Do us all a favor and don't tie the vote so she doesn't have to go through this!

Also note once again that this is a HYPOTHETICAL scenario, and will definitely most certainly 100% not affect Awakening's timeline in ANY way shape or form, meaning you don't have to feel obligated to leave Lucina alive 'to save muh timeline.' Probably.

Ok for real though guys please help me out here

Edited by SoulWeaver

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, one side-note I forgot to mention, since this is for a written work that is also posing as a hypothetical AU game chapter:

There is technically a 'correct' order in which to kill the group, which was determined completely arbitrarily(aka I posed this question to one of my cousins and am currently using his list as the 'best ending' order). This doesn't have too much bearing on the question here, BUT I'm very interested in seeing how much the intended list and our little game happen to coincide - in particular, if the order proposed by Serenes would work for bringing about the 'best ending.'

6 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

In this HYPOTHETICAL scenario, the victimsFuture Shepherds will not fight back, meaning combat potential is not a concern, no need to worry about selecting one to attempt to execute knowing that in reality Kjelle would probably snap your neck long before you could get anywhere near killing her.

lmao

Not if you're properly strapped.

Kitchen gun - YouTubeJust 'cause you said this, Kjelle goes. Get kitchen gun'ed.

Why is everyone gunning for Kjelle? I mean, she’s not the best. But Sully good. Meanwhile, Brady isn’t the best and Maribelle not good, so Brady should obviously perish for having the audacity to have a worse mom. And when the parents inevitably come for us, it’s probably easier to survive an encounter with Maribelle. What? The OP only says the units themselves won’t fight back, not their family.

She does tend to be really rude to most people in her Supports - even Lucina she basically only hangs out with because Luci fits her idea of strong and she seems to subscribe to some variation of Ashnard’s worldview. I think Severa might be the only person she isn’t rude to in the Supports, there she’s just sort of indifferent.

Well luckily for you all, I’m starting Triangle Strategy when I get home and rudeness definitely won’t follow my convictions, so bye bye Kjelle. Will I get the golden ending now?

I still need to finalize the hypothetical map placement and turn count. In the meantime, all I can say is that there is at least one of you currently spot-on for first kill. In the event that anyone gets wiped in the right spot for the 'correct' order, I'll probably make a note so you can all see it.

Well well, the people have spoken. Ladies and gentlemen, I present, the first victim...

-tugs rope, pulling up curtain-

-Kjelle is visible, tied to a chair and ball gagged-

The Armored A-hole!

(angry noises from the prisoner)

Now, now, my dear, I'm afraid this is unavoidable. Be grateful I happen to like you, it means you die quickly.

-gunshot noises-

Interesting. It would seem the average Knight armor is unfortunately incapable of protecting from armor-piercing ammunition, especially when used for headshots while the target isn't wearing a helmet.

-The More You Know plays-

With that, we have our first casualty. Don't think this is over, though - we still have 11 deaths to see who the last Future Shepherd standing is, after all! Who will bite the bullet, so to speak, next? YOU decide!!!

Edited by SoulWeaver
Troubleshooting successful, removed weakling cry for help

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

-tugs rope, pulling up curtain-

-Kjelle is visible, tied to a chair and ball gagged-

Don't tease me with a good time, Soul.

-gunshot noises-

Yes. The kitchen gun has been employed, as demanded. Hooray.

With that, we have our first casualty. Don't think this is over, though - we still have 11 deaths to see who the last Future Shepherd standing is, after all! Who will bite the bullet, so to speak, next? YOU decide!!!

Y'know, I don't like Severa very much, but I think Yarne might be the play here. If he's allowed to survive and propagate his species, then we'll have to genocide the taguel all over again. Fun as that sounds, it's much more convenient to be done with him now, and better for PR too.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Basically all he did was be a whiny loser.

Considering just being rude in general got Kjelle wiped, I guess that's really all it takes, which is a shame because Yarne does have a couple Supports where he has some decent growth.