Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)

SoulWeaver

Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who SURVIVES?!?!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2022 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/16/2022 at 1:40 PM, Jotari said:

Vote with your heart like a good elector.

On 5/16/2022 at 1:41 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Vote with your head like a guy who doesn't want to get a screw screwed in his screwhole.

21 hours ago, Sooks said:

Vote with what’s between your legs, like a guy who votes as Intelligent Systems intended.

Three kinds of people. I can't repeat all I have to say about them on the air.

16 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Anyone here familiar with Yu-Gi-Oh! at all?

If so, I suppose I need you lot to pick me five Spell/Trap cards that could feasibly function as execution material.

Blue Eyes White Dragon

Pot of Greed

Screw the rules, I have money

Eldritch Werewolf

Two Pair

Apparently there's a multi-part documentary series on the evolution of the Yugioh meta. Have you seen it?

20 hours ago, Sooks said:

Well, that would explain why I had no idea what was going on. Probably would have voted Gerome if I didn’t forget.

RIP Severa.

Yeah, Chloey voted Gerome too, so she probably would have elected to wipe him in event of a tie.

4 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Eldritch Werewolf

I hate that I have to stop and wonder if that is actually one of the 10k+ YGO cards out there. It feasibly sounds like a super old Normal Monster still trapped in OCG hell waiting for Speed Duel to let it out.

Apparently there's a multi-part documentary series on the evolution of the Yugioh meta. Have you seen it?

No but as someone who has played GOAT and trashfiremodern I probably know the most important parts /s

I got almost nothing better to do, shoot me the link. Chloey might appreciate it too, she plays but I don't know for sure if she's into that.

12 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I hate that I have to stop and wonder if that is actually one of the 10k+ YGO cards out there. It feasibly sounds like a super old Normal Monster still trapped in OCG hell waiting for Speed Duel to let it out.

It's a Magic the Gathering card, apparently. I don't play these kinds of games but I've also taken up tabletop recently, which fills me with the immeasurable fear that I might start playing TCGs too.

BEWD.  That sounds like a good card lmao, or even BEWD Ultimate Dragon because three heads are totally better than one!

Also for the love of god Inigo needs to go.

Like totally go before my babies.  If he isn't dead next round I'll riot!

Edited by TheSilentChloey

3 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

It's a Magic the Gathering card, apparently.

Interesting, a quick search of the Gatherer site pulled this as the closest thing.

Eldritch Moon was such an interesting set for someone fascinated by the concept of the horror genre. Both Innistrad blocks were intruiging, but the Shadows Over Innistrad block pulled Lovecraft into it all. As somebody who hates horror I can't help but be fascinated by it.

I don't play these kinds of games but I've also taken up tabletop recently, which fills me with the immeasurable fear that I might start playing TCGs too.

At this point it might be too late to escape. Better pick a relatively cheap card game like Exceed.

In other news folks, we got the issue regarding the extradimensional portals resolved, meaning the next execution will proceed as planned tomorrow. With luck we'll get two done. Thank you for your patience!

Ok, brief unexpected difficulty with aligning timestreams now resolved, I present-

-Curtain rises to show Nah tied to a chair a few feet away from what appears to be an interdimensional portal-

Smol Dragn!

Nah: For the last time, I have a name!

Shut up, you're ruining the effect.

Anyways, who here has played Kid Icarus Uprising and knows about the Rewind Spring? Nobody? Huh, ok.

Nah: Hey! Don't ignore me!

Look kid, nothing you can say or do will save you - the people have spoken. You're toast, finished, done for. The least you can do is die with a closed mouth and some dignity.

Anyways, 

The Rewind Spring has the ability to reverse the effects of time on anyone who comes into contact with its waters. However, if a being spends too much time submerged, it has the potential to reverse time undesirably, even to the point of erasing their entire existence.

Nah: W-wait, it can do what

Kid. Again. Dignity.

Nah: D-dignity doesn't do me any good if I'm about to die anyways!

Ah. Hm. Well. That's debatable but we don't have time today.

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, the portal behind our victim for today leads to the Rewind Spring.

Smol Dragn's bout to go for a dip.

Nah: W-w-wait, are-are you sure we can't talk about this?!

Nope! Here we go.

Nah(now thrashing in chair): H-HEY WAIT NO-

-Suplexes chair into portal, which closes-

Considering the age of manaketes, it shouldn't take any time at all for the Spring to do its thing. Heck, the chair will probably take longer to unexist than she will.

With that, we finish another successful execution! Now, does anyone know where I can find large quantities of teabags?

17 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Heck, the chair will probably take longer to unexist than she will.

Does the chair become a tree, then an acorn, and then cease to exist? Or does the acorn revert to its parent tree, which must in turn also revert to an acorn?

17 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

With that, we finish another successful execution! Now, does anyone know where I can find large quantities of teabags?

I own a very large quantity tea-bags.

On 5/17/2022 at 3:34 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Also for the love of god Inigo needs to go.

Like totally go before my babies.  If he isn't dead next round I'll riot!

>Chloey is voting Gerome this round

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

>Chloey is voting Gerome this round

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Considering the fact he was a dick and is a dick, yes I voted for him.

Also Inigo is next.  He MUST be next. 

If not I'll do a death piece for him

Spoiler

And it involves Ignis....

Edited by TheSilentChloey

...You know, in my original question that I sent people privately I specifically asked about all the characters except Cynthia, Owain, and Morgan, so I find it hilarious that we’re down to five left and all three of them are still here. I know this statement dooms them to be next but still it was pretty funny.

7 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Why didn't you ask about those three, if I may ask?

I'm voting for Morgan next.

Consider yourself on my hit list...

Because I get the feeling that they were forgotten about lol

On 5/23/2022 at 3:43 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Why didn't you ask about those three, if I may ask?

On 5/23/2022 at 11:26 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Because I get the feeling that they were forgotten about lol

Chloey you at least should know why Owain wasn't on the list - I gave a pretty clear indicator he didn't exist in that timeline.

As for the other two, I'm still debating on what to do with Morgan in this idea, so it's possible she wouldn't show up at all for the map in question. I kind of just picked Cynthia more or less at random, she's ok, I don't mind her, but I'm not as into her as some of the others. The overarching theme of the story behind the map also goes well with her Hero spiel, so I suppose that factored in a bit.

On 5/25/2022 at 8:40 AM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Might vote for Lucina. We might as well keep the characters who were actually having fun.

See how long we can keep Inigo alive before Chloey has an aneurism? I mean, on one hand it sounds pretty funny considering how enjoyable it was to watch FEF rage at Severa staying alive, but on the other hand she's kind of super important to keep the WYBO thread alive so...

On-subject, I'm trying to work on moving my stuff from one email to another since my email service is threatening to end within like a week, so it'll be a bit before we get caught up, thank you for your patience!

It seems that this will be Morgan's curtain call.

Shame, they're probably my favorite Awakening child. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to execute someone else's favorite in retribution later on.

Edited by Benice

7 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Chloey you at least should know why Owain wasn't on the list - I gave a pretty clear indicator he didn't exist in that timeline.

As for the other two, I'm still debating on what to do with Morgan in this idea, so it's possible she wouldn't show up at all for the map in question. I kind of just picked Cynthia more or less at random, she's ok, I don't mind her, but I'm not as into her as some of the others. The overarching theme of the story behind the map also goes well with her Hero spiel, so I suppose that factored in a bit.

See how long we can keep Inigo alive before Chloey has an aneurism? I mean, on one hand it sounds pretty funny considering how enjoyable it was to watch FEF rage at Severa staying alive, but on the other hand she's kind of super important to keep the WYBO thread alive so...

On-subject, I'm trying to work on moving my stuff from one email to another since my email service is threatening to end within like a week, so it'll be a bit before we get caught up, thank you for your patience!

Oh yeah, I know.

Point being I will riot if Inigo isn't dead.  Which means if we do get a draw, then what I say goes and he's dead anyway.  He is not going to die after my babies.

I am willing to form an alliance against Lucina to preserve Morgan. Now we just need one more...

On 5/26/2022 at 4:21 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, though it make be tasty.

21 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Point being I will riot if Inigo isn't dead.

10 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

If Inigo dies, I'll riot!

If anybody dies, I'll riot!

6 hours ago, Benice said:

I am willing to form an alliance against Lucina to preserve Morgan. Now we just need one more...

23 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yeah, voting for Morgan this round, simply because everyone I truly dislike is gone so I'm not entirely sure what to do next.

C'mon bro. Join the alliance.