Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)

SoulWeaver

Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who SURVIVES?!?!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2022 at 01:30 AM

Well, that's it. The poll is closed to voting, and with one vote for Inigo (TheSilentChloey), three for Lucina (AnonymousSpeed, Jotari, and Benice), and four for the Morgans (myself,  Sooks, Eltosian Kadath, and Newtype06)...Morgans is GONE.

It's nice seeing other people rage after they were taking such delight in my displeasure with Severa, muwahahahaha.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/31/2022 at 5:32 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well, that's it. The poll is closed to voting, and with one vote for Inigo (TheSilentChloey), three for Lucina (AnonymousSpeed, Jotari, and Benice), and four for the Morgans (myself,  Sooks, Eltosian Kadath, and Newtype06)...Morgans is GONE.

It's nice seeing other people rage after they were taking such delight in my displeasure with Severa, muwahahahaha.

Oh I did no such thing.

I'm really kinda pissed that Inigo is hanging around but w/e

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well, he only needs one more vote to tie Lucina. Maybe you'll get your wish!

Well one of my babies got killed off, so I want to blow off some steam...

Spoiler

Like using Ignis to burn a certain brat to ashes but uh, Soul probably can't use that because reasons.

7 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I don't see why not. Ignis is in Awakening- it's not as good as Vengeance, but it's pretty decent.

The primary difficulty I ran into with Ignis is only three people get it tops - Robin, Morgan, and Sibling-Of-Morgan.

In the meantime, I believe I'll have time tomorrow to actually fix up the stuff.

Isn't it kind of weird how Ignis became a spell that was based on the users defense in Heroes when it had absolutely nothing to do with defense in Awakening? Should have been the Res based special. Would have been working differently but at least it would have had the notion of combining physical  and magical stats.

Edited by Jotari

11 hours ago, Jotari said:

Isn't it kind of weird how Ignis became a spell that was based on the users defense in Heroes when it had absolutely nothing to do with defense in Awakening? Should have been the Res based special. Would have been working differently but at least it would have had the notion of combining physical and magical stats.

Well, it would have to work differently just because there's no strength-magic split in Heroes. I suppose resistance wouldn't been an alright but, then then you look at magic units and it would be adding a magical stat to a magical stat. I don't know, I guess you kind of loose either way? They probably decided to use Ignis for defense because it's an actual skill from the games (unlike Glacies) and defense is a more "prominent / higher priority" stat than resistance, so it gets first dibs on skill names.

6 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I think Ignis was attached to a Robin originally, meaning before SI was added it was close, then SI got added and Armors went ooh shiny.

Hey Soul.

Review this.

It is also shiny. Right?

51 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Well, it would have to work differently just because there's no strength-magic split in Heroes. I suppose resistance wouldn't been an alright but, then then you look at magic units and it would be adding a magical stat to a magical stat. I don't know, I guess you kind of loose either way? They probably decided to use Ignis for defense because it's an actual skill from the games (unlike Glacies) and defense is a more "prominent / higher priority" stat than resistance, so it gets first dibs on skill names.

Hey Soul.

Review this.

It is also shiny. Right?

Well the other solution would be to just not add it to the regular paradigm of skills and save it later for some kind of Robin prf. Really Ignis in Heroes could have been called Conflagration or something.

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

Well the other solution would be to just not add it to the regular paradigm of skills and save it later for some kind of Robin prf. Really Ignis in Heroes could have been called Conflagration or something.

maybe, but even then... why give it to Henry lol

Are they trying to tell us something?

You know I'd better just trademark the word tomorrow every time it appears in this thread because it's basically a running gag at this point.

Alllllright, took us a bit to find enough teabags for this one. Presenting...

-Curtain rises to reveal Brady strapped to a chair hanging from the ceiling-

The - uh...checks notes Uh...Ok, I don't have a nickname for this one written down, just Brady I guess. Anyways!

-Floor opens up to reveal an insanely large teapot-

-Chair is dropped into teapot with a splash-

Nice and simple for this one, the bear would be proud of the irony I'm sure. Now, how hot do you prefer your tea? Piping? Yes, I think so too.

-Bonfire lights under the teapot with a giant whoosh of flame-

Now, while that's heating up, let me go ahead and get the next poll going!

On 5/26/2022 at 8:43 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

He is not going to die after my babies.

...On the one hand I want to laugh.

On the other hand, I've reached the painful execution and know how you feel.

On the third hand, you guys let Inigo outlive Sev so...

Lucina, no! My favorite of the 2nd gen characters!

Ah well, I like everyone who’s left. Of these three, Cynthia is the one I like the least, so she gets my vote I guess.

I find it funny how I am extremely neutral towards Cynthia, yet I'm still gonna end up voting to have her win.

6 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

C'mon, what y'all got against Cynthia? She's having so much fun. Too pure for this world.

Not that it really matters if it ties, given who the tie-breaker is.

Blame Soul for that.

21 hours ago, Benice said:

I find it funny how I am extremely neutral towards Cynthia, yet I'm still gonna end up voting to have her win.

The (Pineapple) Prince of the Wind, Takumi (SB x FE) | Smash Amino

20 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

C'mon, what y'all got against Cynthia? She's having so much fun. Too pure for this world.

I DO like her, but I just like the others more.