Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)

SoulWeaver

Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who SURVIVES?!?!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2022 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/14/2022 at 6:37 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

I was not, actually. I thought you had better taste than that Soul, I'm disappointed in you.

I mean, the options are Sev, Kjelle, Noire, Cynthia, Lucina, and maybe Morgan. Who did you think I would have picked?

On 4/13/2022 at 8:18 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Y'all principled voters ruining everything for the rest of us, with your petty ideals and moldy old traditions.

Actually my logic was "Nobody I want will really win except Roy because Roy. Thus, I should pick characters I want added to the game so that hopefully I can contribute to them placing high enough to be added. Also Palla is gorgeous. Also (censored) 3H.(post-CYL4)"

I would like to point out that two of the three I voted for who were not already in have since been added, and they were the two I wanted most. I just want Limstella so I can finally see what kind of VA they give it. Also Palla is still gorgeous despite not having a Brave variant so no regrets there.

> @Newtype06 changes his vote from Severa to Laurent the day before

Some men's powers of burning are beyond even my comprehension.

9 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I mean, the options are Sev, Kjelle, Noire, Cynthia, Lucina, and maybe Morgan. Who did you think I would have picked?

All women? Simp.

Palla is gorgeous.

Simping for a good unit? Double simp. More like SimpWeaver.

You betrayed my trust Soul, how could you do this to me?

Also (censored) 3H.

Nah, you're still alright. Happy Resurrection Sunday.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

> @Newtype06 changes his vote from Severa to Laurent the day before

Some men's powers of burning are beyond even my comprehension.

I have decided to spare Sev, since I like her. Until the next week, at least...

29 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Don’t you want to watch the world burn though, 06? Would it not burn if the character everyone is unironically voting for lasts longer for no real reason? You and I can vote for Noire next week along with whoever has already done so to guarantee Severa’s survival, and then Morgan and Nah can go as well (or go first). We have options here.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

vote for Noire next week along with whoever has already done

Shrimpy. Done to spite Ruben. Based. She's going down next.

5 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Simping for a good unit?

It was actually OG FEH Palla that snared me with one of her tap quotes. Definitely not considered a good unit, though Valentian Palla and Easter Palla are considered alright. Also have you seen her old TCG artwork? That's classy character design right there, whoever did that art understood going for a pretty character is usually better than going for a sexy character by a long shot. I haven't had a chance to test how good she is in SD proper because the one run I tried she died immediately on recruit, as depicted in my entry for the coin-toss round, and I stopped playing after that. I still need to go back and try it again, I also let Caeda die that run so I was screwed regardless.

All women?

As a straight man, yes, I am going to be looking specifically at the female characters for waifu material. If we aren't talking about waifus then Owain is probably my favorite Future Shepherd, with Sev in the jumble of second-placers.

Nah, you're still alright. Happy Resurrection Sunday.

Full disclaimer, I haven't actually played 3H, the overall extreme focus on Edelgard pre-release and the handling of the game/characters in FEH has more or less killed off my desire to give it a try, replacing it with frustration and occasionally rage. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually, but in the meantime I have a total of 3 characters from the game I'm alright with, namely Dimitri as he appears to be more or less the anti-Edelgard, Bernadetta because I too relate to the desire to hide in my room for the rest of my life(Winter Festival Bernie was hilarious and I'm sort of sad I never got one), and Hilda because...uh...I actually still haven't figured that one out. Pink twintails is my best guess. I used to be ok with the DLC characters but FEH has more or less killed that off. I guess Constance isn't the worst, but she's basically yet another Maribelle-type with Noire-esque hint on the side, so not my particular favorite flavor of character.

And a happy one to you as well!

10 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Bad taste. I'd forgive you, but you betrayed me, and that's unforgivable.

7 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

It was actually OG FEH Palla that snared me with one of her tap quotes. Definitely not considered a good unit, though Valentian Palla and Easter Palla are considered alright. Also have you seen her old TCG artwork? That's classy character design right there, whoever did that art understood going for a pretty character is usually better than going for a sexy character by a long shot.

unknown.png

I'm enamored.

As a straight man, yes, I am going to be looking specifically at the female characters for waifu material. If we aren't talking about waifus then Owain is probably my favorite Future Shepherd, with Sev in the jumble of second-placers.

I was unaware this was a waifu competition.

And a happy one to you as well!

Ayo. Thanks mate.

6 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Bad taste. I'd forgive you, but you betrayed me, and that's unforgivable.

You should have voted like Jotari. Happy Resurrection Sunday...

6 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

You should have voted like Jotari. Happy Resurrection Sunday...

Principled people will drag the lot of us down to hell, kicking and screaming all the way that we need to be more like them even as they feel their flesh devoured. Aw, I can't stay at mad you. Happy Resurrection Sunday, pal.

Screw Severa, that awful jerk. I'm voting for no one else until she's gone. And after her, Nah.

Edit: That was harsh and I felt pretty bad about it, honestly, but I am serious about my votes! I'm not voting for anyone but Severa and Nah until they're gone.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

(Finally gets a day to reload this) Well, I suppose it's good it took this long, I only just figured out how to wipe Lau-

-sees poll-

...(censored). I don't know if I have it in me to do this one. Give me a minute to think about this.

(Walks out in front of the curtain)

...Well, this is awkward.

In the interest of keeping these ironic, the selected individual was going to be sawed/pulled in half to represent her multiple personality problems - had a whole Nidavellir construct rigged up and everything. However, we had some technical difficulties, which caused us to delay this week's execution by a couple days. These difficulties also resulted in a malfunction regarding the containment procedure used for this individual. As such, we regret to inform you all that the victim perished due to complications arising from her curse-byproduct anemia and has consequently been rendered inexecutable.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and intend to resume our usual schedule this upcoming Monday.

Yes I'm aware this is a copout shut up

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

(Walks out in front of the curtain)

...Well, this is awkward.

In the interest of keeping these ironic, the selected individual was going to be sawed/pulled in half to represent her multiple personality problems - had a whole Nidavellir construct rigged up and everything. However, we had some technical difficulties, which caused us to delay this week's execution by a couple days. These difficulties also resulted in a malfunction regarding the containment procedure used for this individual. As such, we regret to inform you all that the victim perished due to complications arising from her curse-byproduct anemia and has consequently been rendered inexecutable.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and intend to resume our usual schedule this upcoming Monday.

Yes I'm aware this is a copout shut up

You should probably directly mention what character you're talking about. You know, for posterity.

18 hours ago, Jotari said:

You should probably directly mention what character you're talking about. You know, for posterity.

I mean the original post has the list of names but ok, Noire died.