Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)

SoulWeaver

Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who SURVIVES?!?!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2022 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Let's get Nah one more vote and see what happens if there's a tie!

No tie the timer ran out and Laurent won.  Though if there was a tie...

I'd pick Nah.

Ok, I've been having some difficulty finding time on the interwebs to get these together, so I'm only updating the poll at the moment. Rest assured, though, that the executions will recommence by hopefully the end of this round.

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

Severa, no! I was trying to keep the salt going for as long as possible! Where’s 06 when you need him?

How about we meet in the middle and axe Gerome together?

On 5/2/2022 at 3:04 AM, Shrimpolaris said:

This is why the series always has evil dragons. Humanity just loves to eleminate dragons

As they should. Dragons, Mages, Furries and any that might pose a danger to the supremacy of humanity must not be tolerated.

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

Severa, no! I was trying to keep the salt going for as long as possible! Where’s 06 when you need him?

20 minutes ago, Benice said:

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wait until next round. We got a nice alternating "male-female" rhythm going on right now.

Besides, Gerome sucks so I'll be voting for him once Severa is out anyway.

32 minutes ago, Benice said:

But you see, I actually like Gerome. Unlike Morgan and Brady, who still continue to breathe.

Someone voted Brady apparently, so I’ll throw a vote his way to try and spare Severa. I’ll probably vote Morgan after that, and then everything will become difficult, because I will unironically like everyone still alive, assuming all goes to plan.

55 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Someone voted Brady apparently, so I’ll throw a vote his way to try and spare Severa.

I like this plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, yeesh, this took longer than it needed to. We're still finishing the touches on one of our executions, but in the meantime, now that we have time...

-Curtain rises to reveal Laurent suspended from the ceiling, upside down, with a contraption keeping his mouth open-

The Curious Caster!

Now, for those of you who don't know, Laurent here happens to have a hobby of collecting unique Tomes. He considers many if not all of these 'interesting but useless' but today we'll be proving him incorrect!

-Pulls out a Tome-

Take this one, for example - it creates a tiny rainbow. Certainly seems useless, BUT!

-Multiple copies of said Tome appear-

WHAT, may I ask, is a rainbow? According to the interwebs(don't worry about what that is, Laurent, you won't be able to check):

A rainbow is a multicolored arc made by light striking water droplets

Bit of a loose definition, but we take those. It would appear that what this spell is effectively doing is creating a light source that reflects off of nearby water to create the rainbow. There's only a small rainbow, meaning that the light source is fairly tiny.

However, have you noticed the trick here?

Where's the water coming from?

You'll notice that this is quite a dry area, yet when we cast the spell the rainbow still appears quite normally. This means the spell is not just creating the light source, it's also creating the water droplets to shine the light on!

What does this mean, you ask? Well, not much if you only have one Tome, but with this many?

-Proceeds to cast all the Tomes at once-

-Laurent's face disappears behind a storm of rainbow, and he begins thrashing about-

Each cast of the spell proceeds to create a new haze of water droplets on top of the others. With enough casts, as you can see, the resulting blob of water can cause an individual to drown on dry land! Not so useless now, eh Laurent? ...Oh, right. He's busy drowning. Well! I found today's execution quite an excellent chance for academic and practical learning, hopefully all of you did as well! Now to get that voting system figured back out while my assistant finishes setting up the portal runes...

I wonder how long we can keep Severa alive in spite of hergreat deal of support... We may lose Sooks if we pile up on Gerome, though. Hm, what to do...

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

I wonder how long we can keep Severa alive in spite of hergreat deal of support... We may lose Sooks if we pile up on Gerome, though. Hm, what to do...

Vote with your heart like a good elector.

Vote with what’s between your legs, like a guy who votes as Intelligent Systems intended.

Edited by Sooks

5 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

This appears to have backfired on you.

I’d lament my loss, but the poll has been temporarily reduced to atoms so I’m not actually sure who has been lost. Who’d I even vote for this time?

Anyone here familiar with Yu-Gi-Oh! at all?

If so, I suppose I need you lot to pick me five Spell/Trap cards that could feasibly function as execution material.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I’d lament my loss, but the poll has been temporarily reduced to atoms so I’m not actually sure who has been lost. Who’d I even vote for this time?

We lost Sev, 4-3 between her and Gerome. You...didn't vote, actually.

4 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

We lost Sev, 4-3 between her and Gerome. You...didn't vote, actually.

Well, that would explain why I had no idea what was going on. Probably would have voted Gerome if I didn’t forget.

RIP Severa.

Edited by Sooks

Severa is gone? She's finally gone? SHEESH that was long, LONG overdue. Brady, Noire, Laurent, Yarne...they all should have outlasted her. But hey, she's gone. FINALLY the trinity of awfulness that is Severa, Kjelle, and Nah are no more.

Well, every character I truly dislike is gone, so I'm not entirely sure who to vote for. I'll go with Gerome, why not?