Sadly that E3 2022 has been cancelled

King Marth 64

I didn't see anyone posted this about E3 2022 in Serenes Forest. I did managed to taken a look at GameXplain's Channel have posted a video that showed information that E3 2022 in now officially cancelled. I was sadly to see this was been cancelled since I was looking to forward to watch E3 this year since the whole Pandemic thing now got slightly handled better right now than it happened in 2020.

Edited by King Marth 64

I am sad to hear this news. Especially with no reason given for the cancellation. 2020 had one big, no brainer reason that knocked out all similar events all over the world, but this just sort of comes out of nowhere. I suppose we'll still have Summer Games Fest. That has been doing a good job of getting the word out about indie games that otherwise don't have a venue or digital showcase event to rely on for exposure. Keighley picking up the slack once again 

17 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

The announcements will still happen, spread out over many events. That's what matters.

True. Very true. Nintendo will inevitably do a series of directs that are basically everything they recorded for E3, I think Sony has begun embracing their own form of online announcements, etc., so... yeah; the announcements will definitely still happen; just not all at once.

3 hours ago, Zapp Branniglenn said:

this just sort of comes out of nowhere

This isn't the only big event cancellation to get dropped on us like this either, Konami announced this week that they were cancelling Yu-Gi-Oh! Worlds this year too.