Spoiler

Youth can't be choosers, I suppose.

Edited by Benice

46 minutes ago, Benice said:

Really? I'd have thought that I'd be a

Reveal hidden contents

Youth can't be choosers, I suppose.

Spoiler

I can honestly say that I never thought I'd be rick-rolled on Serenes Forest.

What drink am I?

18 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:
  Hide contents

I can honestly say that I never thought I'd be rick-rolled on Serenes Forest.

I don't know how often, but it's been done at least once before, I got our writing group with it when I posted a link to my written entry.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Hide contents

t73s2gocj4u31.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I actually don't drink soda more than twice a year, so this non-soda monstrosity fits I guess. At least it wasn't Diet. May I ask if there was anything specific that inspired this choice?

28 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

What drink am I?

Spoiler

DiM7OmpV4AIKZMI.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

6 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I actually don't drink soda more than twice a year, so this non-soda monstrosity fits I guess. At least it wasn't Diet. May I ask if there was anything specific that inspired this choice?

Doctrines and Covenants 89.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

DiM7OmpV4AIKZMI.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

What even is that?

Also, I should probably point out that I don't drink pop (what the world outside the US calls soda); I mainly just drink water and the occasional hot chocolate when the weather's cold. I don't even drink sparkling water; I can't stand it, which was a real hinderance when I was in Germany as sparkling water is everywhere in Germany.

11 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

What even is that?

Also, I should probably point out that I don't drink pop (what the world outside the US calls soda); I mainly just drink water and the occasional hot chocolate when the weather's cold. I don't even drink sparkling water; I can't stand it, which was a real hinderance when I was in Germany as sparkling water is everywhere in Germany.

It's pepsi with arabic on it.

5 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Ah, I see. Thanks.

…How does that represent me?

Can't be sure since I didn't post it...when I was looking to check if it was Israeli or Arabic, the website indicated the can in question was vintage. So maybe since you didn't change your name since you joined, ur brand is kinda retro and not refurbished like most of us. Also, I pretty much don't drink carbonated drinks, but I think pepsi is less popular and ubiquitous than coke even though both are widespread, and the coke/pepsi comparison is one I'm used to. So maybe ur circulation is a little less compared to the coke users (less posting?). I'm just engaging in gross speculation.

Edited by Original Johan Liebert

11 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Ah, I see. Thanks.

…How does that represent me?

1 hour ago, joevar said:

interesting. but a little explanation cant hurt. since people taste buds sometimes differ

As it is after April 1st, I will no longer be providing drinks or explanations for my choices. However, I appreciate the interest which you all have taken in this thread.