New FE8 rom in work! A Fire Emblem X Land Before Time crossover; Need any help I can get.

RedMageKnight

Hello everyone, I'll introduce myself if it's needed, I'm RedMageKnight, I'm a young male adult and I'm French living in France! This will be my first time trying to acchieve such a thing which I'm eager and nervous since it's my first time, the crossover part of Fire Emblem will only take it's gameplay and storytelling without the war part or politic part because it will obviously not work as a time setting such as Land Before Time which is prehistory, also I want to create a rom with the normal growth rates I chose for each playable characters and one at 100 percent growth because I know players such as myself like that, the rom will be called Stone of Cold Fire as a reference to Land Before Time VII.

Now with that out of the way and without further wait here down bellow is the list of playable characters, recruitable characters and recruitable enemies:

Littlefoot species on LBT1 DVD.png

Littlefoot: Littlefoot is the protagonist and one of the main character of Land Before Time introduced in Land Before Time I so he will be the Lord of the romhacks/ Class: Lord that can use Anima, Light and Staves; he's in the prologue and starts at level 1.

Cera species on LBT1 DVD.png

Cera: Cera is one of the main character of Land Before Time introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Fighter that can only use Lances; she's in the prologue and starts at level 1.

Spike species on LBT1 DVD.png

Spike: Spike is one of the main character of Land Before Time introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Knight that uses Swords; he's in the prologue and starts at level 1.

Ducky Is a Saurolophus.png

Ducky: Ducky is one of the main character of Land Before Time introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Pirate with Cleric perk of using Staves but including Swords and Anima; she's in the prologue and starts at level 1.

Vlcsnap-2017-03-01-14h31m23s190

Petrie: Petrie is one of the main character of Land Before Time introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Wyvern Rider that uses Swords and Anima; he's in the prologue and starts at level 1.

XIV

Chomper: Chomper is one of the main character of Land Before Time introduced as a secondary character in Land Before Time II before becoming a main character in Land Before Time TV series/ Class: Mercenary (M) that can use Light and Staves along with Swords; he's in the prologue and starts at level 1.

JOTB Ruby

Ruby: Ruby is one of the main character of Land Before Time introduced in Land Before Time TV series/ Class: Mercenary (M) that can use Bows along Swords; she's in the prologue and starts at level 1.

Grandpa Longneck

Grandpa Longneck: Grandpa Longneck is the Jaigen of his rom hack and one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Paladin that can only use Swords; he's in the prologue and starts at level 1 but as a green unit and only becomes playable in chapter I.

Grandpa & Grandma Longneck

Grandma Longneck: Grandma Longneck is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Paladin that can only use Swords, I don't know which chapter she becomes playable for now but she starts at level 1.

Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 6.43.07 PM

Hope: Littlefoot's Mother or Mama Longneck as she's also know by fans is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time I, brought back to life in some way and Hope is the non-canon name I decide to give her./ Class: Paladin that can only use Swords, I don't know which chapter she becomes playable for now but she starts at level 1.

Mamma Swimmer

Mama Swimmer: Mama Swimmer is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Pirate that can only use Lances; I don't know which chapter she becomes playable for now but she starts at level 15.

350?cb=20180202163707

Papa Swimmer: Papa Swimmer is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Berserker that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 1.

Daddy Topps XI

Topps: Also known as Mr Threehorn or Topsy by fans is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Warrior that can only uses Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 4.

Sharptooth among briars

Sharptooth: The one, the only, the Sharptooth, one of the responsible of Littlefoot's Mother which he helped the most to achieve, broght back to life by some way like her as well, also it will be the most lengthy recruitable character for obvious reason, he chase you on certain maps,he is the main antagonist introduced in Land Before Time I, but he's not a villain, there's a difference between an antagonist and a villian/ Class: Unknow for now; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at a promoted one level 5.

350?cb=20180826025212

Rooter: Rooter is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Sage; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 1.

Vlcsnap-2018-07-23-00h12m29s397

Mama Flyer: Mama Flyer is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time I/ Class: Pegasus Knight that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter she becomes playable for now but she starts at level 12.

Strut.jpg

Strut: Strut is the second antagonist introduced in Land Before Time II/ Class: Thief; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 1.

Ozzy (1)

Ozzy: Ozzy  is the first antagonist introduced in Land Before Time II/ Class: Thief; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 5.

III

Hyp: Hyp as a bit of an antagonit role and is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time III/ Class: Unknown for now; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 4.

Nod (III)

Nod: Nod as a bit of an antagonit role and is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time III/ Class: Knight that only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 3.

Mutt (III)

Mutt: Mutt as a bit of an antagonit role and is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time III/ Class: Unknown for now; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 2.

Hyps Father.png

Hyp's Father: Hyp's Father is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time III/ Class: Unknow for now; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 10.

IV

Ali: Ali is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time IV/ Class: Cavalier that only use Swords; I don't know which chapter she becomes playable for now but she starts at level 2.

Evil Rhett

Rhett: Rhett is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time TV series/ Class: Cavalier that only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 1.

Dil

Dil: Dil is the first antagonist introduced in Land Before Time IV/ Class Pirate that only use Swords; I don't know which chapter she becomes playable for now but she starts at level 4.

Ichy

Ichy: Ichy is the second antagonist introduced in Land Before Time IV/ Class: Pegasus Knight that only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable but he starts at level 3.

V

Papa Sharptooth: Also known as Chomper's Dad for fans and a look-alike of the Sharptooth introduced in Land Before Time II/ Class: Unknown for now; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable but he starts as a promoted one at level 3.

V

Mama Sharptooth: Also know as Chomper's Dad for fans, for more than a while she was the only Sharptooth that didn't copy and paste the Sharptooth's color only because it was for differenciate her from her mate introduced in Land Before Time II/ Class Unknow for now; I don't know which chapter she becomes playable but she starts as a promoted one at level 2.

TV series

Doc: Doc is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time IV/ Class: Great Knight that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 5.

Vlcsnap-2017-02-13-18h03m55s404

Pterano: Pterano as a bit of an anatgonist role and is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time VII, he comes back after his banishment of five Cold Times is over which happened before the story began and this will be the chance to redeem himself in front of everyone/ Class: Wyvern Lord that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 1.

VIII

Tippy: Tippy is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time VIII/ Class: Knight that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 1.

VIII

Spiketail Leader: Ali is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time VIII/ Class: General that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter she becomes playable for now but she starts at level 1.

Vlcsnap-2017-06-30-13h26m25s913

Shorty: Shorty is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time X/ Class: Cavalier that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 3.

Bron species.png

Bron: Bron is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time X/ Class: Great Knight that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable for now but he starts at level 3.

Tria TV series

Tria: Tria is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time XI/ Class: Fighter that can only use Lances; I don't know which chapter she becomes playable for now but she starts at level 16.

OCs have a high chances of showing up and be playable in this rom hack, I'm sure one will be because it will actually be me as a Rainbow Face.

8045a5f7-cc31-4019-9782-5aba35b4ba173.thumb.png.c343095dc5bcc2f50a3021933028ad15.png

Light: Light is an OC/ Class Mercenary (M) when he becomes playable at level 1 that can uses Swords, quote unquote Bows, Anima, Light, Dark and Staves; Growth rates 100% no matter which of the two rom, 20 HP, 5 Str, 5 Skill, 7 Lck, 5 Defence and 5 Res.

Here down below is a list of optional playable, recruitable and recruitable enemy characters that I might or not add:

V

Mr Clubtail: Mr Clubtail is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time III but more known for his appearance in Land Before Time V/ Class: Knight that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable if he's added or not for now but he starts at level 15.

Land-before-time5-disneyscreencaps com-5370

Sharptooth Flyer: Sharptooh Flyer as a bit of an antagonist role introduced in Land Before Time V/ Class: Wyvern Rider that can only use Swords.

350?cb=20180122013907

Plated Sharptooh: Plated Sharptooth is the main antagonist introduced in Land Before Time V/ Class: Unknown for now.

TLBT Allosaurus

Browridge Sharptooth: Browridge Sharptooth is the main antagonist introduced in Land Before Time VI/ Class: Unknown for now.

TV series

Mo: Mo is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time IX/ Class: Pirate that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable if he's added for now or not but he starts at level 1.

Crocodile X

Belly Dragger: Belly Dragger as a bit of an antagonist role introduced in Land Before Time X, he's also the only one that manage to put a main character in its maw which was Petrie but only for a moment/ Class: Pirate that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable if he's added or not for now but he starts at level 13.

Sue.jpg

Sue: Sue is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time X/ Class: Cavalier that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter she becomes playable if she's added for now or not nor her level.

Pat 2

Pat: Pat is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time X/ Class: Cavalier that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable if he's added for now or not nor his level.

XII

Guido: Guido is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time XII/ Class: Pegasus Knight that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable if he's added or not for now but he starts at level 1.

XII

Tricia: Tricia is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before Time XI/ Class: Fighter that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable if she's added for now but she starts at level 1.

Spinosaurus TLBT

Sailback: Sailback is the main antagonist introduced in Land Before Time XII, he's also the only one that manage to put a secondary character in its maw which was Guido but only for a moment/ Class Unknown for now; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable I he's added or not for now nor its level.

Kosh.png

Kosh: Kosh is one of the secondary characters introduced in Land Before TimeTV series/ Class: Knight that can only use Swords; I don't know which chapter he becomes playable if he's added for now but he starts at level 15.

Pale featherhead

Feathered Sharptooth: Feathered Sharptooth as a bit of an antagonist role introduced in Land Before Time XIV/ Class: Unknow for now.

Featherheads

Horned Sharptooth: Horned Sharptooth is the main antagonist introduced in Land Before Time XIV/ Class Unknown for now.

Finally if this Topic has not this place here or where I put it do let me know and tell me where it has to go if I placed it wrong or erase it if it doesn't has its place here, I'll also put this on feuniverse in hope of finding more people to help me, I already downloaded and installed FEBuilder and have Nightmare GBA as well, I can also look on guides on Youtube FEBuilder to learn that way, If you or anyone you know are interested to help me acchieve it do not hesitate please, I'll need all the help I can get.

eclipse, 1. thanks for moving it to Concepts for me, 2. I put fe8 hack and rom hack in the tags along with saying it was a rom hack so I don't know what you're talking about, the only thing I can think of is that I said I wanted to make  two roms, 3. I saw that but I'm lazy and don't want to put links instead of the images that didn't show up, the images where copied from a Land Before Time fandom site, if anywant who wants the links then I'll put them.

• 3 weeks later...

Newsflash, Mangs the famous FE Youtuber mostly had begun posting a series to explain how to create a Fire Emblem Hack with FE8, this is literally perfect for me since while he is a beginner in the realm of Fire Emblem Hacking and only did one romhack on FE6 Mangs knows a lots of others persons more experienced or WAY more experienced than him he said in the vidéo that might come.

This, is, literally, perfect, for, me or any one else that had an idea about a Fire Emblem for a romhack, recently like me or like one comment said who got design notes for chapter layouts, characters, a loose 15-ish chapter structure.