Seasonal childs silhouettes

Alexmender

• Alexmender changed the title to Seasonal childs silhouettes

That definitely looks like Mia and Soren to me. If it is them, then I'd have to assume that Ike is coming as well, likely with Mist tagging along to form an Ike + Mist Duo unit. My first thoughts for the other units were Elincia, Lucia, and Geoffrey, but now I'm wondering if Boyd might make his debut. Maybe the banner will end up being Ike + Mist, Soren, Mia, Boyd, Elincia?

That's definitely Soren, and yes, as much as I'd like the left silhouette to be kid Mist with a sword, it's more likely to be Mia. A little disappointed about that, since she doesn't really have ties to the rest of the probable cast beyond working with them years later, but eh, popularity.

Ike&Mist would be my first guess for the duo and I'd be more than fine with that, it would be cute whether they go for a sword or a staff, but the brothers getting a whitewings-style trio unit would be interesting.

Inb4 they surprise us and go for kitten laguz for the rest of the banner.

It looks its only PoR and not together with RD, which makes sad since RD doesn't enough popular roster do their own child banner anyway I still want my Sothe prf with lethality

4 hours ago, Kori said:

the brothers getting a whitewings-style trio unit would be interesting.

Give them Bride Catria's Triangle Attack buff in cavalry form and I'm sold.

Well to be fair, give me anything involving Oscar and/or Titania and I'm sold. Know next to nothing about the other possibilities so they're a non-factor for me.

1 hour ago, Naoshi said:

It looks its only PoR and not together with RD, which makes sad since RD doesn't enough popular roster do their own child banner anyway I still want my Sothe prf with lethality

Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki, Elincia, maybe Lucia and Geoffrey?

Pfft, they weren't even trying this time...

Ike will surely appear, but I kind of wonder if he'll get the Ephraim treatment and be the backup for a Duo Mist?
From what I know of the story, Ike would not have met Soren until some time later in his life, so is this going the be a Soren in the midst of suffering as a Branded?
And then of course Mia is just gonna be a complete stranger to everyone.

Can't really make any calls on any other possible units. Elincia would be the most logical call, maybe a Laguz, but I don't know enough about Tellius to be confident in any of my guesses.

Oh man is that Mist on the left and Soren on the right?!! 8D (Though, given the hair and the sword, I think left is more likely to be Mia, I'd really prefer if she wasn't taking up a Griel's Mercenaries spot here... At least, perhaps, this means Ike and Mist will be a duo unit.) It looks like my hopes are being realized. I am SO glad I've been saving orbs for this!!!

Edit: Oh, right, banner predictions... Well, I suppose it's possible that Elena will appear on this, guiding the children and being the duo unit with her two kids. That said, I'm not placing any bets on that. After reading the comments, I agree that it's likely that the duo unit will be either Ike+Mist or Oscar+Boyd+Rolf. If the brothers aren't a trio, then we'll probably get at least Boyd as a unit here since he and Rolf grew up alongside Ike and Mist. Shinon, Gatrie, Oscar, Rhys, and obviously Titania were all adults, I think, when they joined the Mercenaries (and Griel and Elena are the founders.) Oscar could've been pretty young still, though, and obviously Mia's here, so...I guess that doesn't matter too much? I really hope Tormod and Sothe aren't here -- that'd feel like a cop-out. Also, really hoping we don't see anyone from Elincia's or Miciah's friend groups. It would feel weird, I think (apart, MAYBE from Kieran since he's Oscar's friend.) But man, Elena and Griel would be great, too. Looking after the kiddos... I'm filled with emotion just thinking about it!

Edited by Mercakete

i must agree with those who suggested Mia (left) and Soren (right), that hairstyle is too unique
at first i thought the character on the left was Mareeta, but then i remembered they just released Ascended Mareeta, so yeah
also, i can't but wonder why Mia is considered to be so popular and profitable to make yet another alt of her, instead of adding a still unreleased yet visually similar (and thus, potentially equally profitable) character like Lucia

one thing, though

GIVE ME YOUNG MAKALOV, PLEASE

Edited by Yexin