I'm going to make it clear that the only reason that I delved into FETwiddler was because of a save data corruption, so I went "fuck it" and delved into stuff. Omega Yato in Birthright, alongside adding Gunter. But apparently I allowed units to learn enemy-only skills, and well... Omega Yato on Birthright. After some testing stuff out, I was able to get unshadowbanned by straight up removing my save data and not equipping beast/corrin/azura/enemy only skills since my castle is able to be visited by others. I'm still a little curious and confused on how the Shadowban works entirely, since all I know is that it can be reverted by removing the offenders and updating data, the aforementioned illegal/enemy only skills, and that's about it. Apparently, the check starts when you save or update data. 
However, I'm still at a loss on how it works full-scope. I now know that adding units like Gunter or items like Omega Yato are a huge no-no, it's just when it comes to items to be sure. Forging some items that can't be forged results in a shadowban, yeah? Some people say that the shadowban is permanent, others say that it can be reverted if offending stuff is removed, and I don't know what to believe at this point. 
I am so sorry if I look dumb for this, but honestly? I'd rather be dumb than get shadowbanned over and over again. So here are two questions I have. How exactly does shadowbanning work, alongside what causes it, and why do I no longer receive feedback even after it's revoked? The former is something that I do want to know to understand it better. As for the latter, I can only assume that it was because of the shadowban. I've even tried the 5-Minute Trick, except it didn't work. People can still visit my castle though.
I thought that this wasn't a thing lately, even in 2022. But since this happened, it's most certainly still there. If adding an enemy-only skill like Dragonskin gets you thrown into Va- ...you get the idea. As in getting thrown into banland, then how come stuff like this has happened before? I still remember a time that a castle had two Kanas, and one Corrin had a Falchion despite it being impossible, and yet nothing happened. Even if this may have already been answered, I'd still like to get a better understanding on how shadowbanning works so I can at least try to avoid it as much as I can in the future.