April Special Heroes: Unlikely Friends

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/5/2022 at 3:39 PM, Rinco said:

To be honest, I'd rather have two New Heroes banners in April than having child banners. Most of the seasonal themes are already saturated and this one doesn't appeal at all to me.

I miss the old times when we used to have New Heroes banners with Tempest Trials with it.

In my opinion, one Seasonal banner per month is too much. To me, 6-7 Seasonal banner per year is enough, instead of the 13 banners per year we are having now.

22 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I miss the old times when we used to have New Heroes banners with Tempest Trials with it.

In my opinion, one Seasonal banner per month is too much. To me, 6-7 Seasonal banner per year is enough, instead of the 13 banners per year we are having now.

Yeah. It would also allow them to better pace/flesh out the main storyline with more chapters.

Welp, I've now been punished for my disparaging comments towards Distant Dart, as in my prayers for sniping a quick Y!Mia, I instead got a Y!Ike (+Res/-HP) in four pulls.

No idea what I'm doing with the glaringly obvious Distant Dart fodder, but I do know I'm snapping off the fingers of this monkey's paw and throwing it out the nearest window.

4 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

Welp, I've now been punished for my disparaging comments towards Distant Dart, as in my prayers for sniping a quick Y!Mia, I instead got a Y!Ike (+Res/-HP) in four pulls.

No idea what I'm doing with the glaringly obvious Distant Dart fodder, but I do know I'm snapping off the fingers of this monkey's paw and throwing it out the nearest window.

Save it for Mia, once you get her. He is also Null C-Disrupt and Joint Drive Fodder.

On 4/7/2022 at 2:43 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

Save it for Mia, once you get her. He is also Null C-Disrupt and Joint Drive Fodder.

Too bad I'm foddering Mia once I get her. Larum wants that Spd/Def Tempo -- it's great for her build and fits the Dancer theme.

...The problem is that the game is definitely punishing me for riffing on Distant Dart now, because I've somehow pulled another Y!Ike with a trash nature (+Def/-Spd). This is my tenth summon. I should be overjoyed, but it feels life is giving me lemons when I'm trying to make orange juice!

Edited by Some Jerk

I could do with a distant dart on B!ke. True you kind of want him to get doubled to build up his special charge, but I also run Spurn with Phantom Speed on him, and Distant Dart would help him reach the threshold for Spurn. Distant Dart might not be the most exciting attack and outclassed by Distant Pressure, but it is still just a better Distant Counter, and plenty of units want Distant Counter.

Edited by Jotari

Man, the level 30 Ike boss in autobattle effortlessly ORKOing my full health +Def Legendary Corrin is making me a bit sad. Frightening unit. Had to sub in my 9999SP, 8000HM Nowi just to get autobattle to not fail half the time.

Edited by Humanoid

My autobattle team also had trouble with him too, albeit for a slightly stupider reason: Muspell kept spawning on his map -- on the same space every time too. I'd keep coming back to the "choose your next team" screen wondering what went wrong, and it would always be Y!Ike and Muspell as the only enemies alive.

Edited by Some Jerk

What is Soren's Lv40 conversation like? Almost want to pull him just to see that, but for the moment I'll conserve my orbs.

Bizarre as it may sound, language impaired Soren getting in the game actually kind of raises the chance of nameless Fire Dragon getting in XD I still don't expect to see it (especially when it's taken years without a hint of Nergal, or even a Morph), but all we need now is a visible non human at base form, the Gatekeeper already checked the box for "not having a name".

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

5★ LV. 40 conversation

Ah...
Hmm.

………
……あ……
…ん。

That's it. They basically don't give him one. That's hilarious. I thought they'd at least have him struggle to say the word friend or something. He does get one word out at the end of the Paralogue.