Anyone on here who can understand Japanese well—could you help out?

Takumi4CYL

So, I recently got my hands on the Invisible Kingdom/Revelation side manga released for Fates. I’ve been translating it with online translators so I can read it, as I cannot read or speak Japanese, but there’s a few lines of dialogue that either the AI cannot detect the characters used or the translation comes out borderline nonsensical. Can anyone help translate these? Just a quick note—for the first two, the lines I need translated are the ones in black with a white border, in a font that resembles messy/quick handwriting.

0F2DA890-2112-42A1-95BE-3C40B379374E.jpeg

7DB46912-BE0C-4ECC-A60F-A7F6049BB5A0.jpeg

62B300D6-EEDD-47BF-8B33-8E5FAF0872F7.jpeg

Edited by Takumi4CYL
Grammatical error.

Well, I'm by no means an expert, so someone can please feel free to fact check me, but to me it says:

どうした(り?)信用してもらえるかしら (ミ?)
 → How can I be trusted? 

そうだわ じゃあ, 今度一緒にお弁当を食べながらお話しましょう。
 → That's true, I suppose. Well then, next time we're together let's talk over lunch!

レオンどうどう 
 → Leo, what's the matter?

姉さんと一緒の何が気に入らないんだ(ミ?)
 → What don't you like about being with your sister?

タクミがピクニック嫌だっていうなら僕たちが姉さんに断ってくるけど。。。
 → If it's because you don't like picnics, then we can just refuse big Sis' offer I guess...

**いやだから子供扱いが嫌であって一緒に行きたくないとは言ってな。。。
 → No it's because I don't like being treated like a child. With that said, that's why I don't want to go with her...**

ああでも、もし行くなら。。。
 → Ah, but, perhaps if you go...

Well I tried my best, hopefully i didn't completely misinterpret the overall meaning (the asterisk'd one is probably the one I'm the least confident on, context for what was being referred to and all that, made me go through several rewrites before I think I figured out the intent). Also don't really do too much translation, so some parts might be more wordier than they need to be for the sake of accuracy/ not deviating too much from the original Japanese; hopefully its not rigid.

Like I said above, I'm all ears for corrections by more seasoned speakers, always trying to learn more and get better wherever I can! But hopefully this at least gives an idea/ gets the ball rolling for you!

Edited by Squidorsky
Cleaned up line spacing

• 2 months later...

どうした(り?)信用してもらえるかしら (ミ?)
 → How can I be trusted? 

I think she actually says どうしたら信用してもらえるかしら..., which means "What should I do to be trusted..."

Sorry if my reply is too late.