Fire Emblem 3 Houses PMU & Classes

Tij

First time doing one of these and first time posting on this website instead of lurking without an account, and I thought I'd do a challenge on an upcoming playthrough because it's been a while since I've played 3 Houses. The Route is gonna be Golden Deer because it's the only route I haven't actually played. Meme choices are welcomed and encouraged. 

3 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

What difficulty are you gonna play?

I'm gonna do Maddening this time around. Haven't tried it on that difficulty yet so I'm not entirely sure how hard it's gonna be. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Do you has the DLC?

Yeah I beat it on a playthrough back when it came out a few years ago. Feel free to include the DLC characters.

6 hours ago, Tij said:

Yeah I beat it on a playthrough back when it came out a few years ago. Feel free to include the DLC characters.

Commoner* -> Fighter* -> Brigand* / Archer* -> Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord Hapi

* = class mastery

Agarthans want her! Monsters fear her!

Bow Knight Hilda. Also, your Byleth will marry her (of course, I'm leaving Byleth to someone else). Have fun!

Edited by Shadow Mir

56 minutes ago, Tij said:

Alright things are looking good, how are we gonna go about Byleths class? Looks like male Byleth is the choice now that I'm told he will be marrying Hilda. 

Since you're going to be dragging along a lot of tough builds, I'd suggest you do a gauntlets-only Byleth with the following progression:

Fighter* - Brigand* - Brawler - war monk* - grappler - warmaster* - then dealers choice if you want to go back to grappler once you have QR, or stay in warmaster.

I hope you'll update everyone on how this goes 🙂

23 hours ago, Bylift said:

Since you're going to be dragging along a lot of tough builds, I'd suggest you do a gauntlets-only Byleth with the following progression:

Fighter* - Brigand* - Brawler - war monk* - grappler - warmaster* - then dealers choice if you want to go back to grappler once you have QR, or stay in warmaster.

I hope you'll update everyone on how this goes 🙂

Sounds good, I started it up today and I'll throw some screenshots on there for you guys. 

Finished up to Chapter 2 today. First chapter I had to restart after overestimating how strong Byleth was and Dmitri and Dedue killed him. Other than that, Lysithea the master of the blade carried the fight and totally did not pick off everyone Claude weakened. 

Chapter 2 will forever be remembered due to Hapi missing every other hit she took, dying a collective 4 times because of it. Thankfully, Divine Pulse abuse is ripe in this game and I got her to level up after babying her like crazy. Naturally her level up gave her a point in Charisma and Res only. 

2022041212525800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg

11 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I think you actually got a good number of Golden Deer characters, congratulations.

6/8. 

13 hours ago, Tij said:

First chapter I had to restart after overestimating how strong Byleth was

Are you using the DLC benefits?

13 hours ago, Tij said:

Chapter 2 will forever be remembered due to Hapi missing every other hit she took, dying a collective 4 times because of it. Naturally her level up gave her a point in Charisma and Res only. 

Her spells are good though if they hit. Oh yeah, she´s gonna start lumbering real soon. She´s gonna tank Magic and Gambits really well. Maybe.