Waves of Fate- A Fates rework/Rewrite Early Ideas/Story concepts

Malfaria

So, I aim to fix many issues with Fates’s Writing in my own way and the Unit/Gameplay loop for BR and REV with a few unique additions. Here’s what’s Planned for Story:

Prologue is Untouched, while chapter 1/2 is mostly similar to vanilla with a few lines being tweaked or altered. Although the Reason why you fight Kaze and Rinkah is that they were caught in the Royal Treasury.

Chapter 3 is where Garon sends Corrin to investigate a disappearance of soldiers stationed at the Bottomless Canyon (This is where the mysterious Army makes its debut instead of chapter 5), after the battle on of the few left standing drags Gunter into the Bottomless canyon and a few being to leave towards Hoshido prompting Corrin to follow in Pursuit.

When the Avatar winds up losing them due to them just vanishing, they wind up in Mozu’s Village under attack by the Faceless which leaves Corrin and Felicia/Jakob to try to lead the villagers to safety. Eventually Hinoka or Takumi (And their Retainers) show up as Green Units to help rescue the Villagers. When The fighting is done Hinoka/Takumi and Corrin meet each other which Corrin learns about the whole Being taken from Hoshido by Nohr thing as usual.

After that, I have vague ideas, likely something involving the Valley Settlement and more Dialogue changes to reflect the new idea and hint at some later stuff.

For Gameplay stuff, there will be more Dark Tomes, a new weapon type, more Beast and Dragonstones, some new classes and More Supports, and Reworking how some chapters actually work. (This part is more adept to change.)

I love this. I can’t wait to see what other ideas you have in store for Fates. Especially the new weapon type. I do have a suggestion, maybe if your including Children units have it be like Genealogy mixed with the Deeprealm aspect. 

2 hours ago, Malfaria said:

What exactly do you mean by that? @OutcastsofRelix

A timeskip essentially, the parents are either killed off or have disappeared and the kids essentially take over. I'm not sure how to incorporate the Deeprealm aspect of it into the story though. I thought about Lilith being the Oifey character but ya know she dies in both Conquest and Birthright.

Spoiler

And about Lilith could she be part Fell Dragon part Astral Dragon, I never understood how she was able to change from a Fell Dragon to a Astral one

• 2 weeks later...

I have an order for the maps after Chapter 6: Valla 1, Dragonfall, Ice Tribe, Macarth, Wolfskin, Dia, Rainbow Sage, Cheve and Nestra. (so far).

Might be subject to change

Edited by Malfaria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...