Character bios

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Maybe they replace the coward off-screen and now we have another new OC?

OR MAYBE IT'S A CAMEO APPEARANCE FROM ANOTHER FE GAME - LET'S GO TEACHER ROBIN!

Or maybe they'll reveal that the coward was a slitherer in league with Edelgard all along.

12 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Or maybe they'll reveal that the coward was a slitherer in league with Edelgard all along.

Yeah, I`d say that is more likely.

I keep forgetting about this fact, that Byleth replaced a teacher who ran off just before they arrived. Actually, since the first part of Three Hopes takes place one year prior to Three Houses, it is very possible this teacher could appear.

12 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

OR MAYBE IT'S A CAMEO APPEARANCE FROM ANOTHER FE GAME - LET'S GO TEACHER ROBIN!

Even as someone who likes Robin, I would rather didn`t try to shove them into Fodlan somehow. We have enough characters as is, even excluding potential new faces.

Looks like my instinct and investigation were both true; Ferdinand WAS a Holy Knight, AND they're showcasing it today:

(A slight goof in the tweet translation: 'Holy Knights attack with magic in addition to magic' - this should say lances.)

His effect is an attack speed boost based on hits connected, which combined with a momentum based moveset may very well allow him to pin fort captains into a corner or something after tearing through the fodder leading up to it.

This probably means that the aftereffect we've seen on Felix and Ferdinand, and will see on Petra, relates to attack speed.

Also a confirmation of dismounting, but this was already known from February with Claude's footage.

I hope that as far as characters are concerned this FE will have more traditional recruiting compared to Three Houses. It was probably necessary due to the focus on customizing your units but it never quite felt right that everyone rejoined you right at the same time in part 2. I hope this time around characters are recruited along the way. Things like Annette and Felix fighting for Cornelia at first, Petra arriving with Brigidian reinforcement, Bernie having to be saved from her dad's dungeon or Lorenz and Ferdinant only joining once their respective houses has been brought to heel.

22 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I hope that as far as characters are concerned this FE will have more traditional recruiting compared to Three Houses. It was probably necessary due to the focus on customizing your units but it never quite felt right that everyone rejoined you right at the same time in part 2. I hope this time around characters are recruited along the way. Things like Annette and Felix fighting for Cornelia at first, Petra arriving with Brigidian reinforcement, Bernie having to be saved from her dad's dungeon or Lorenz and Ferdinant only joining once their respective houses has been brought to heel.

Normally in Warriors games, recruiting happens following certain missions or certain objectives. I expect this to work a lot like All Stars, where you'll eventually be able to recruit from other houses by completing paralogue missions that become available as you progress the story.

So far we've seen Sylvain be the regular cavalry and Ferdinant von Aegir be the Holy Knight. Given that I assume that with Leonie will end up being a bow knight, and Lorenz a mage knight so all the pony classes are represented. Except great knight but I don't think anyone cares much for that one. 

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So far we've seen Sylvain be the regular cavalry and Ferdinant von Aegir be the Holy Knight. Given that I assume that with Leonie will end up being a bow knight, and Lorenz a mage knight so all the pony classes are represented. Except great knight but I don't think anyone cares much for that one. 

If it plays a fun as it did in FEW it will be a fun class.

8 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I care about Great Knight. Frederick was actually a lot of fun, and the only thing really holding him back was his pathetic Luck stat.

But I really don't know who could be a GK unless it is a preferred class for Dedue (despite his Riding weakness). I was kinda counting on Ferdinand to be the GK.

Just now, Fabulously Olivier said:

I care about Great Knight. Frederick was actually a lot of fun, and the only thing really holding him back was his pathetic Luck stat.

But I really don't know who could be a GK unless it is a preferred class for Dedue (despite his Riding weakness). I was kinda counting on Ferdinand to be the GK.

Well maybe Gilbert?

So, here's a thought I have. What if every endgame (master) class has moveset swap. The reason I say this is because of dismounting. Every mounted class is a combination of two movesets. And unless the Dismount/Mount button is accessed through the pause menu, that button has to be used for something.

Paladin/Holy Knight, and probably Pegasus/Falcon Knight as well - presumably Soldier

Dark Knight - probably Warlock or Dark Bishop

Barborossa and Bow Knight - presumably archer/sniper.

Great Knight - presumably Armor/Fortress Knight.

Wyvern Rider/Lord - probably fighter/brigand/warrior

If the same command used to dismount is also on non-mounted endgame classes, we could see:

Emperor - armor lord and warlock

Great Lord - high lord and a sword class

Hero - a sword class and warrior

Warmaster - Warrior and Grappler

Gremory - Warlock and Bishop

Mortal Savant - Swordmaster and Warlock

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I mean, while I was counting on Ferdinand being GK too since it suits him so well... the one student who we actually see being a GK is Sylvain.

Unlike in former games, Paladin and Great Knight aren't each others counterparts in TH, so there's no reason to think Syilvain won't be the one representing the class.

Gilbert is probably the only hope for Great Knight.

At least, the only hope for a character who specializes in it. If reclassing is reasonably flexible it could be an available option for several characters, just not anybody's first choice.

Mortal Savant, on the other hand, has nobody.

Edited by Anomalocaris

18 hours ago, Metal Flash said:

We have enough characters as is, even excluding potential new faces.

Speak for yourself! 😎😉 I could always go for more characters so long as they have supports. I personally don't find the idea of including previous characters - if implemented well - to be to the detriment or exclusion of new characters for a game or franchise. Besides, in the case of Robin and a few others, you've got the assets from Warriors available; just change the graphics and get a little new art, and you're good to go. 

18 hours ago, Metal Flash said:

Even as someone who likes Robin, I would rather didn`t try to shove them into Fodlan somehow.

I like Robin as well, and I think they'd be one of the few characters who could do well in Fodlan, either as a transplant ala the Awakening Trio or the Cipher characters, or an Incarnation ala Rhajat/Asugi/Caeldori.

Other solid transplants/alternates: Lucina as a transplant or Incarnation,* Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa as Incarnations** Azura as a transplant, Ephraim and Eirika as Incarnations, Ike as either, kids from Awakening Second Gen as transplants, Fates' Second Gen as Incarnations, FE 7 Lords as Incarnations, FE 6 characters (Roy, Lilina, Sue, and a few other in particular) could work as Incarnations. (THAT BEING SAID, I do not think we will see any of the above, Robin included, in Three Hopes. This and all notes below are just examples of how I think they could work, not that it will actually happen.) 

Switching gears to Ferdinand, I was NOT expecting him to be a Holy Knight as a default. If anything, I thought that'd go to Marianne. It still might, since Dorothea and Annette seem to share a class, and I imagine Linhardt and Mercedes will also. Still, I'm cool with it. Holy Knight works for Ferdie and it may be a fun build to try out during my current Three Houses playthrough. (Wyvern Lord Ferdie is Best Ferdie though, so who knows...) I can see Ferdinand being a Holy Knight to contrast Lorenz being a Dark Knight, if they go that path. But then someone would need to contrast Sylvain's Cavalier/Paladin with a Great Knight...hmm...maybe this is where a new Blue Lions character could fit in? Some people are suggesting Gilbert, but if he's playable, I can't imagine him not being like his Three Houses self and just being a Dedue substitute. 

*How I imagine the Transplants would work:

Lucina - After the disappearance of someone close, Lucina finds herself looking for ways to bring them back. Her search leads her to the land of Fodlan, where she enrolls as a student in order to gain access to records and information that will bring her closer to her goal. Lucina possesses a mysterious Crest, one that has never been documented, but one Rhea may be aware of. 

Azura - After leaving her world in the hands of her family, Azura set out on a small journey of self-discovery. Her talents in singing and dancing garnered the attention of many, and one such patron paid for her to enter Garrag Mach as a way to gain even more status. (People will assume it's a noble who wants Azura's status to be high enough to marry without besmirching his own reputation, but it will later be revealed to have been Manuela. She would apparently do this from time to time and would have done so for Dorothea had the younger woman not gotten in on her own.) Azura possesses a mysterious Crest that no one, not even Archbishop Rhea, can fully explain. (I imagine she'd have an idea and Sothis would eventually remember, but that would be it.) And yes, Dorothea does feel some type of way about Azura.

Awakening Second Gen - Cynthia, Laurent, and Brady would find themselves in a world that's peaceful and can provide them with the means to pursue their dreams. Cynthia can be a hero if she attends Garrag Mach, a school of legend. Laurent can learn mysteries surrounding the world and nature, as Garrag Mach and the Faerghus School of Sorcery provide some of the best information in the world, and Brady can work with some of the best vocalists around as well as perfect his healing magic as an apprentice of the one and only Manuela. (Yes, I like giving Manuela young impressionable youths to mentor because I feel like that's where she shines.) However, the onset of another war casts these dreams into uncertain futures.

Ike - After leaving Tellius, this is where he ended up. Granted I'm a fan of the Ginny/Ike crackship, so maybe not.

Rowan & Lianna - Students from abroad, they have been sent to Garrag Mach by their mother in order to learn about leadership along like-minded peers. 

Of these three ideas, I feel like all but Lucina could be pretty low-key as a thing, but I think all but the Awakening Second Gen would be easier. Lucina, Azura, Rowan, and Lianna all have assets, designs, and voice actors from Warriors that could be reused or at least taken from FEW, so it's not as big of a hassle as people may fear or think. Add to the fact that they're not new characters or Fodlan favorites, and I think they'd take up less emotional space for those who know them unless the player REALLY has something against crossovers. For newcomers to the franchise, I think they'd work as a nice teaser 

How I imagine the Incarnations would work: 

Chrom, Frederick, & Lissa - Chrom and Lissa would either be a Knight of Seiros or a minor noble who leads battles from the front. Frederick would still be his second-in-command, and Lissa would be his little sister. If players wanted to make things more accurate the game and but still different, then Chrom would be Knight of Seiros and Lissa would be the student at Garrag Mach. Their paralogue would take place after the time-skip, and it would see the death of Emmeryn, the leader of their house and older sister. Chrom would ultimately end up leaving the Knights of Seiros in order to take charge as the new head of his house, but he'd stick around to see the war through. 

Eirika & Ephraim - I call their Incarnations Kairi/Kairie/Kiara and Murphy in my head. (Terrible names, I know.) They'd just be noble kids, probably from the Empire or the Alliance. 

Ike (along with Mist, Boyd, Soren, and Mia) - Called "Kei" in my head as a way to separate him from Ike. A child of a mercenary group that rivals Jeralt's. His past is a little more complicated - his father Greil was a famous knight of the Adrestian Empire before meeting a priestess from the Church and falling in love. She was entrusted with a very dangerous Relic that the Empire wanted for the Insurrection, and Greil fled to the Kingdom, staying with his wife's family of House Fraldarius for a small amount of time. (Greil's wife is Rodrigue's youngest sister. She's crestless, and House Fraldarius had a wide range of connections already, so she became a priestess for the Church of Seiros.) Eventually, Greil met Jeralt and joined his band of mercenaries for a time, becoming an apprentice and starting a family before starting his own band. Since it's during this time that Ike and Mist were born, the two see Byleth as an older sibling of sorts (to contrast Leonie seeing them as a rival) despite Byleth not remembering them much, if at all. Greil sends Ike and Co to Garrag Mach because he wants them to have an education he never got before becoming a mercenary. But most of the above wouldn't come up in the story of the game; I'd leave it for paralogues and support conversations. 

Fates Second Gen - I could do a whole post for several of them, but the point is that they'd be given a second chance to have some depth and relevancy outside of a game that really shouldn't have included them and didn't do them justice. 

FE 7 Lords - Lyn is another biracial character like Claude, or potentially even Claude's sister. Hector and Eliwood would be more minor nobles in the Alliance. Alternatively, they could be lords from the Kingdom. I can easily see an Incarnation of Hector being Felix's slightly younger sibling (like, Irish Twins) with a minor Crest. Eliwood is a tad more complicated, but he could be placed as the heir to House Charon, making him the younger brother of Catherine. However, I'd prefer he'd be an Alliance character, either as the scion of the house who is planning on taking over House Ordelia's role as a Noble House in the Alliance. (They were originally situated much farther North in or near Daphel territory, making it easier for him and Hector to train together, but the new responsibilities meant movement south.) 

FE 6 Characters - I'd actually do something similar and yet completely different. Lilina would be Felix's younger sister, making that family connected to the Fraldarius family once again. This time, though, I'd put Roy as Sylvain's younger brother. However, if this was the case, then I'd change a few things around for the family despite it not mattering since Sylvain's father wouldn't be Eliwood anymore. I'd have it so that the perspective of events of things that happened surrounding Milkan was skewed a bit, something that a conversation between Sylvain and Rodrigue could expound upon. Basically, I'd have it so that yes, Miklan's status of heir was taken away once Sylvain was born and had a Crest, but his parents never stopped loving him or trying to do good by him the best they knew how. But Miklan wanted it all, and so he terrorized Sylvain because of it, eventually going rogue. (If it sounds familiar to shonen anime and manga fans, it's because it is by intention.) I do think these characters work more naturally in-world than their parents', but I also like think that their parents fit the world better, if that makes sense. It's easier to imagine Eliwood, Hector, and Lyn in Garrag Mach uniforms as hanging out with the Three Houses crew than it is for Roy and Lilina. However, Roy and Lilina fit into the world more naturally IMO. They wouldn't stand out as much as the younger siblings of known characters that are only available after the time skip. 

Rowan & Lianna - Like most of the above, they're now just nobles from Fodlan. Nothing more, nothing less. 

(Bonus Character: Lucina - This version of Lucina would come from a minor noble house in the Alliance that's associated with the Eastern Church. She would possess a Major Crest that's very rare and not many people have heard of in Fodlan, and it would allow her to get premonitions/visions of the future. She wouldn't be able to interpret them fully until they happen, but this leads her to Garrag Mach to get a better handle on her abilities and stop an oncoming wave of Darkness.) 

But again, these are just fun ideas. I don't think Three Hopes would include any of this, nor should it feel the need to. I do think the top half of characters certainly could work, and I'd love to see at least Rowan & Lianna, but I'm not going to put money on any of this being in the game. 

Three Hopes would be significantly worse of a game if it tried to push in characters that don't belong. You'd just get more Celicas and Lyns, where they're horribly shafted and don't belong at all while simultaneously feeling empty + lonely without their associated characters.

As expected, Bernie's personal relates to her field.

I wonder if her Crit Rate up while in the field is a a subtle reference to either Persecution Complex (not the HP trigger though) or her skittishness in general with other people.

Definitely feels like a stronger personal than Ashe's in theory, but it does require Bernie to be in close quarters to her enemies.

---

Also, woof that paragraph on outrealm imports (spoiler tag maybe?) - I agree with Seazas that it detracts from the lore of Fodlan and also doesn't do the imports any justice either.

9 hours ago, Seazas said:

Three Hopes would be significantly worse of a game if it tried to push in characters that don't belong. You'd just get more Celicas and Lyns, where they're horribly shafted and don't belong at all while simultaneously feeling empty + lonely without their associated characters.

Hard, HARD disagree here, on so many levels. 

The problem with Celica and Lyn had to do with the nature of what FEW was, not who the characters interacted with.* FEW was intended to be and assumed to be a celebration of an entire franchise. It clearly wasn't, which is why when we didn't get the characters who should have been in the base game as DLC, it felt off and insulting. Had Lyn and Celica been in the base game instead of Lucina and Robin for example, I think the game would have been perceived as better. Not great in terms of its representation, but better. 

Lyn and Celica, if properly adapted, would fit fine into Three Hopes though, because the game isn't trying to be a celebration of the franchise. They can either be fun but ultimately unobtrusive crossovers (if DLC) or incarnations of characters we love but we get to see a fun nature vs nurture sort of thing going on (if in the base game and not crossovers). They aren't taking a "sword unit" slot or a "magic unit" slot, since classes are pretty changeable from what we're seeing so far. They don't have to take up the slot of an OC characters, since they can do double duty if Incarnations or an outsider opinion is needed, and the assets are pretty much already there. 

The part about loneliness and need for association also doesn't stand up to par. The Awakening Trio don't feel lonely without the rest of their crew, and honestly don't even need to associate with each other within Fates to feel like characters. Laslow has great supports with Peri, Xander, Azura, and others. Selena's supports with Beruka and Subaki are great. Odin can do bad all by himself. Associations are what the game makes of it. Lyn and Celica have some great supports in Warriors. As mentioned above, the Awakening Trio have great supports in Fates that don't interact with one another. To say that any crossover character needs to have their supporting cast and crew is just wrong.** I think the reason the Awakening Trio worked is because these characters aren't in a crossover game that's built upon the nature of crossovers. And that's what I'd want for other FE characters in this game. Besides, the lack of associated characters can be a good thing - how many other FE games could have been represented in FEW if Corrin didn't have to bring along all eight siblings?***

Lastly, I disagree with Three Hopes being a significantly worse game if it put in characters that to you don't fit. I think the only way that could be correct is if Three Hopes didn't go through the effort to try and make them fit. It's not that hard to do so, even if there aren't any good explanations in-game. (When it comes down to it, Rule of Cool can overcome any Rule of Reason, so long as the Coolness factor is more awesome than the reason.) Three Hopes will stand on its own regardless of what crossover characters are or aren't in the game. I don't think having more or less of them impacts that ability at all. While I wouldn't want Three Hopes to be billed as a crossover game - although I don't think it'd hurt nearly as much as you fear if it was since crossovers can be and historically have been selling points, even within the Warriors franchise - I also don't think crossover characters would hurt the game as much as people fear it will. IntSys may not do everything right, but their crossover characters have so far been very well done. (Outside of FEW, of course.) 

Anyways, this getting super off-topic, so I'll probably take this over to the DLC thread if you want to continue. If not, despite our disagreements and different views, I've enjoyed discussing this with you! 

Back to Bernie - I like her abilities! They fit her and seem pretty useful. 

*FEW's character interactions were great. You got fun meta-jokes like Chrom (voiced by Matt Mercer) fighting Ryoma (also voiced by Matt Mercer), Corrin and Robin having a lampshade talk about the roles of fate and destiny within their respective games, The Hoshidan counterparts who never got a conversation or support in Fates finally getting one, and even Lyn references Mark and compares them to Robin! Tharja becomes friends with Azura, Celica gets scolded by Xander, and Olivia and Azura have some dancing and singing bonds. Overall, the game has some delightful supports and interactions with people within and outside of their own games. I don't think a supporting cast is needed for that. It can help, but it's far from necessary. 

**This extends outside of games too - In Avengers: Infinity War, Thor was paired up with in entirely new cast for him in the Guardians of the Galaxy, and he did fine. In several of CW's DC shows, characters from one show cross into the other, and they never really feel out of place or alone with a new cast. Felicity Smoak from Arrow blended in perfectly with The Flash's cast, despite only knowing the titular character at the beginning. The Flash himself did well in Supergirl's world, and that was a cross-network crossover. (Supergirl was on CBS at the time while Flash was on CW.) In the latter case, the crossover was indeed the point, but I don't think that'd be the case here, and I don't think that means the characters wouldn't fit in.

***I imagine it'd be something like: 

Xander - Sigurd

Camilla - Minerva not being DLC? 

Leo - L'Archel

Elise - Lachesis

Ryoma - Ike, Seliph, or Joshua

Hinoka - Elincia

Takumi - Innes

Sakura - Brigid

5 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

Hard, HARD disagree here, on so many levels. 

The problem with Celica and Lyn had to do with the nature of what FEW was, not who the characters interacted with.* FEW was intended to be and assumed to be a celebration of an entire franchise. It clearly wasn't, which is why when we didn't get the characters who should have been in the base game as DLC, it felt off and insulting. Had Lyn and Celica been in the base game instead of Lucina and Robin for example, I think the game would have been perceived as better. Not great in terms of its representation, but better. 

Lyn and Celica, if properly adapted, would fit fine into Three Hopes though, because the game isn't trying to be a celebration of the franchise. They can either be fun but ultimately unobtrusive crossovers (if DLC) or incarnations of characters we love but we get to see a fun nature vs nurture sort of thing going on (if in the base game and not crossovers). They aren't taking a "sword unit" slot or a "magic unit" slot, since classes are pretty changeable from what we're seeing so far. They don't have to take up the slot of an OC characters, since they can do double duty if Incarnations or an outsider opinion is needed, and the assets are pretty much already there. 

The part about loneliness and need for association also doesn't stand up to par. The Awakening Trio don't feel lonely without the rest of their crew, and honestly don't even need to associate with each other within Fates to feel like characters. Laslow has great supports with Peri, Xander, Azura, and others. Selena's supports with Beruka and Subaki are great. Odin can do bad all by himself. Associations are what the game makes of it. Lyn and Celica have some great supports in Warriors. As mentioned above, the Awakening Trio have great supports in Fates that don't interact with one another. To say that any crossover character needs to have their supporting cast and crew is just wrong.** I think the reason the Awakening Trio worked is because these characters aren't in a crossover game that's built upon the nature of crossovers. And that's what I'd want for other FE characters in this game. Besides, the lack of associated characters can be a good thing - how many other FE games could have been represented in FEW if Corrin didn't have to bring along all eight siblings?***

Lastly, I disagree with Three Hopes being a significantly worse game if it put in characters that to you don't fit. I think the only way that could be correct is if Three Hopes didn't go through the effort to try and make them fit. It's not that hard to do so, even if there aren't any good explanations in-game. (When it comes down to it, Rule of Cool can overcome any Rule of Reason, so long as the Coolness factor is more awesome than the reason.) Three Hopes will stand on its own regardless of what crossover characters are or aren't in the game. I don't think having more or less of them impacts that ability at all. While I wouldn't want Three Hopes to be billed as a crossover game - although I don't think it'd hurt nearly as much as you fear if it was since crossovers can be and historically have been selling points, even within the Warriors franchise - I also don't think crossover characters would hurt the game as much as people fear it will. IntSys may not do everything right, but their crossover characters have so far been very well done. (Outside of FEW, of course.) 

Anyways, this getting super off-topic, so I'll probably take this over to the DLC thread if you want to continue. If not, despite our disagreements and different views, I've enjoyed discussing this with you! 

Back to Bernie - I like her abilities! They fit her and seem pretty useful. 

*FEW's character interactions were great. You got fun meta-jokes like Chrom (voiced by Matt Mercer) fighting Ryoma (also voiced by Matt Mercer), Corrin and Robin having a lampshade talk about the roles of fate and destiny within their respective games, The Hoshidan counterparts who never got a conversation or support in Fates finally getting one, and even Lyn references Mark and compares them to Robin! Tharja becomes friends with Azura, Celica gets scolded by Xander, and Olivia and Azura have some dancing and singing bonds. Overall, the game has some delightful supports and interactions with people within and outside of their own games. I don't think a supporting cast is needed for that. It can help, but it's far from necessary. 

**This extends outside of games too - In Avengers: Infinity War, Thor was paired up with in entirely new cast for him in the Guardians of the Galaxy, and he did fine. In several of CW's DC shows, characters from one show cross into the other, and they never really feel out of place or alone with a new cast. Felicity Smoak from Arrow blended in perfectly with The Flash's cast, despite only knowing the titular character at the beginning. The Flash himself did well in Supergirl's world, and that was a cross-network crossover. (Supergirl was on CBS at the time while Flash was on CW.) In the latter case, the crossover was indeed the point, but I don't think that'd be the case here, and I don't think that means the characters wouldn't fit in.

***I imagine it'd be something like: 

Xander - Sigurd

Camilla - Minerva not being DLC? 

Leo - L'Archel

Elise - Lachesis

Ryoma - Ike, Seliph, or Joshua

Hinoka - Elincia

Takumi - Innes

Sakura - Brigid

I disagree. Celica's inclusion felt empty without Alm at least especially in a fanservice game. If you're going to include a game rep, do it right or make the other games match at least. I could care less about the characters' implementation if it's done poorly and rings hollow. Shoehorning characters led to Celica feeling off from combat abilities to specific supports. 

Three Hopes isn't about being a crossover game, so by default those crossover characters do not work and will be an afterthought. "Crossovers can be a selling point" but that's not what THs is about. It makes the theme nothing but incoherent nonsense to try and push characters that don't belong. Three Hopes is all about Three Houses, thus it should be about that set of characters and world. It's not trying to be like the OG Warriors where it's a blatant crossover story, thus anyone could work.

Edited by Seazas

Sure, Celica felt off without Alm. But I'd argue there is no scenario in which one of Fire Emblem's worst protagonists from Fire Emblem's worst games could ever feel good as an inclusion over good characters from good games.

(Which is an inherent problem to FEW as a whole, seeing as how it focuses so hard on Fates).

Edited by Fabulously Olivier