Hell yes he's a personal fire emblem atm machine like tiki was

I wonder  will we have a dragon character hmm Rhea 

I know she'll be a powerhouse

Edited by Queen Hilda

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And because neither English translating twitter account acknowledged the followup tweet to this one:

Which is to say, the elemental attribute of her satellite orbiting magic orbs changes depending on time of day / environment of the battlefield:
- during nighttime outdoors / anything indoors, light elemental
- during daytime outdoors, dark elemental

Probably suggests no dark flier in base which is sad, but otherwise Gremory fits Constance.

Yeah, I've been thinking no Dark Flier since the demo came out and we learned that character unique musous are tied to preferred classes. Constance's unique musou did not include a pegasus anywhere, implying that her preferred class(es) was not mounted. Same logic applies for Hapi and Valkyrie.

Not sure what to expect for War Monk/Cleric. It could either be cut entirely or made into the Master Class for the Brigand/Warrior line (making it an axe class and not suited for the King of Brawling). Scratch that idea, was just checking model parts in the datamine and there does not appear to be parts for War Monk among the other class parts.

Oddly, looking through the extracted game files,

Spoiler

The icons for Transmute and Brawl Avoid +20 are present. Counterattack too. Duelist's Blow and Uncanny Blow are both absent. Not sure how you'll get Transmute now though.

Edited by Ranadiel

Man, it's a shame there's no Dark Flier and Valkyrie classes. It makes sense as they were originally DLC, there was no generic variant, and the four main armies never fielded them.
-- At least Yuri got his Trickster class. I guess he managed to get his as he's basically the "Lord" of the Ashen Wolves, and Three Hopes may have made Trickster into the counterpart of Mortal Savant (Swords with Magic).
-- I doubt we'll see War Monks/War Clerics in the base game. Perhaps these three DLC classes may be used for actual DLC for Three Hopes, who knows.

Going off of my notes, I haven't seen Hero or Great Knights anywhere. I don't remember if I saw generic portraits for these classes in the datamine, so that's one way to potentially confirm their existence. While I don't recall anyone of note being a Hero, I do remember one of the boss characters being a Great Knight.
-- As for Dark Mage/Dark Bishop, I'm wondering if they just merged the class with the regular Mage line. They may still use the model as a skin, but otherwise the default Mage works fine, especially when using Dark Magic/Weapon Arts.
-- I'm certain Wyvern Rider/Wyvern Lord exists, especially since Seteth shows up as one during the Black Eagles demo, but who knows how one promotes into it. Considering Cavalier uses the Soldier moveset when dismounted (and presumably Pegasus Knight, as I haven't tried them yet), perhaps Wyverns are a promotion from Brigands.

8 minutes ago, Sire said:

and presumably Pegasus Knight, as I haven't tried them yet

Can confirm this Peg defaults to soldier when dismounted.

I have found out that you can reach 81 achievements and get the Advanced seal in the demo.

34 minutes ago, Sire said:

Going off of my notes, I haven't seen Hero or Great Knights anywhere. I don't remember if I saw generic portraits for these classes in the datamine, so that's one way to potentially confirm their existence. While I don't recall anyone of note being a Hero, I do remember one of the boss characters being a Great Knight.
-- As for Dark Mage/Dark Bishop, I'm wondering if they just merged the class with the regular Mage line. They may still use the model as a skin, but otherwise the default Mage works fine, especially when using Dark Magic/Weapon Arts.

There are bodies for Brave (Hero), Great Knight, Dark Mage, and Dark Bishop in the datamine. I have zero idea of how Hero will be different from Swordmaster/Warrior though, and no idea what is going on with Dark Mage/Dark Bishop since Dark Mage should be an intermediate class (still requires an item to unlock?).

I don't know if its just me seeing things but after watching the Azure Gleam trailer again, I noticed that Felix has very different attack animations then that of the mercenary class. We can assume he's a swordmaster in this trailer so my guess is that swordmaster will actually have a seperate moveset from mercenary and that the mercenary upgrade will instead be hero

Just now, SearchingForGryphons said:

I'm guessing it doesn't do anything? I'm at 62 currently and am hyped enough I could see me doing this, but I'm probably better off not.

You have it for the full release?

No you really bet nothing for the demo to get it.

1 hour ago, EarthboundAddict said:

I don't know if its just me seeing things but after watching the Azure Gleam trailer again, I noticed that Felix has very different attack animations then that of the mercenary class. We can assume he's a swordmaster in this trailer so my guess is that swordmaster will actually have a seperate moveset from mercenary and that the mercenary upgrade will instead be hero

I won't say that is impossible, but it does feel weird since Mercenary's Wisdom and Mercenary's Ploy both work on Mercenary, Swordmaster, and Mortal Savant but not Hero implying that those three are a full line and Hero is the one that is unrelated other than pre-reqs.

Constance being a Gremory instead of a Dark Flier is expected.

Dark Flier would have been fun, but the real shame is not having War Monk. Because now that means once again girls can't use Gauntlets, except as the basic Fighter class. Even worse now since using off-class weapons isn't allowed anymore.

Not quite sure how the dark field is set exactly based on this description (at Hapi's position? At the position of the end of the attack string?), but having it deal Spellbound with its significant debuffs + also having detonation makes it multipurpose.

---

Does anyone think we'll get demo route specific non-student bios next? (not that this will tell us anything new for those who've played the demo)

I wonder  can we conjure up the beast it any of the her string attacks probably not! She looks fun! Hapi is a beautiful person  in and out ! Im reading her wiki now shes quite interesting 

Edited by Queen Hilda

Just now, Queen Hilda said:

I wonder  can we conjure up the beast it any of the her string attacks probably not! She looks fun! Hapi is a beautiful person  and it out ! Im reading her wiki now shes quite interesting 

It was most likely her unique Warrior special. It probably a Cameo/guess star like Dorte.

3 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

Walls = barriers ofc.

I assume that the drops are higher with full armour break state?

Seems like the ideal situation is for physical weapon coverage across your allies, and a variety of elements (there are 6).

Based on the demo it seems like they will be weak to 3 weapons and 1 element but it only the one beast we have seen.

• 2 weeks later...

Feels suuuuuper weird to get post-release profiles, but...

No associated active ability / preferred class for the followup however today.

===

Oh right, Rodrigue. That arm in the image looks... awkward there.

Probably Holst tomorrow?

Edited by tipperthescales