FE Sword of Heaven and Earth Blind Ironman: The Shaky Special

Shaky Jones

Spoiler
 26 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

Can you do be a solid and give me content by drawing her being miserable? Preferably with Feeler visibly happy.

Fine.

R6THQmNw_o.jpg

26 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

Woooow. You warpskip? L brain thunking.

Dude, I just never warpskip. It's just not a thing I do. There is only one game where I do that in.

Yes, it's 3 Houses. This isn't a bit. I will skip chapters in that game. It's mainly paralogues, but some main chapters are just begging to be skipped.

I didn't want to do it either, but Thracia just doesn't want you to play it legit. I played chapter 21 without warp once. It was miserable and I never want to do it again.

27 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

J9975so.png

I feel threatened.

28 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

Good luck trying to convince others to shill Feeler. I guarantee you that most of Teehee would scoff at your "silly antics" once more. They'll just use Red Lysithea and move on, and then whine when Gilling kicks their ass.

Probably.

Right, I should've specified. I got this from the google doc page. They obviously show her stats and rank her as a busted unit that you're almost definitely going to use. Since I was clearly missing out as a result of our dark desires, I wanted to show what you would've gotten for any possible lurkers. It's why the image looks differently scaled and polished compared to using the Nintendo PC built in SC. Not sure why they give her different stats as a player unit, but good for them I suppose.

Yeah, I figured it'd be something like that.

We really got done dirty with Kent just being irrelevant to the plot after that one chapter. Dude, imagine using Kent to kill Gilling. You could easily have cool battle dialogue. I'm sure a ton of people would like that, especially FE7 players who liked him. I know most of us have said we're not too strong on Kent himself, but it'd be more natural and would serve as a better form of fanservice than moments like these, at least to me.

Biggest missed opportunity in the game, no doubt. Heck, I'd go as far as to give up on Random-ass Old Man With Killer Beard for him. Bruno has a beard, but Kent's got a stache and would actually feel natural.

30 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

HvzmU8a.png

Don't get your hopes up. This is a filler chapter. Not in the "here's Dorcas for cool fanservice" filler. Literally nothing happens. This is the most skippable chapter in the entire game.

Much agreed. I never understood why this map even exists.

30 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

JItVXEF.png

IGCMCp3.png

It's Ruud's brother, Crude.

Even the boss is just a recolor of a minor boss. This late into the game, seriously?

31 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

fCLtwsi.png

We're back to the average 12.

You know, this'd have been a great map to give Trachina kills.

31 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

Erica will sit this one out so Fritz can catch up a tiny bit an- what are you doing Yaraf?

s6Fm3k1.png

Aw for fu-

He ate my robe! You weren't supposed to do that! Man...

You know what? I approve of this course of action.

32 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

tN3uWqb.png

End ya life.

You can give Trachina 0 AS with this!

32 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

RCd1VqP.png

How do you let Yaraf dou- ahh, he's actually gotten quite fast. But you're a myrmidon! Speed's the one thing you're good at. 

NoFBlUX.png

He's thankful for the robe.

Jokes aside though, insane Yaraf wasn't exactly what I expected from this run.

33 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

ndojyck.png

Without the fear of death, there is no joy in living.

Anon has liberals with pitchforks on his door and Ruben is in a glockless nukeless country. You cannot refute me.

I apparently killed one too many npcs in Fallout and am now classified as a sociopath who's being watched. Society.

In response to this, I say: play Berwick Saga.

33 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

WHm47wd.png

Okay there were apparently 4 cavaliers hidden at a back alley, but they all somehow got doubled by a guy with 12 speed.

Their wives are now former wives.

34 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

YUNHKh9.png

How does a hero only have 15 speed? Even Astram's faster.

No but seriously, this map's pathetic.

He has 16. This means he doesn't get doubled by feeler. You cannot convince me that he's anything other than the strongest man on the continent.

If he lives one round against Feeler, clearly he's made of something else.

O2oxil1.png

Ruben, do you know what his speed growth is?

I believe 40. Maybe 35. But I think 40.

More importantly, can anyone remember the last time he got speed?

I haven't the faintest idea.

38 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

4I9D3qP.png

Clearly, they haven't used the triangle attack.

I love this image.

39 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

JtYIgbr.png

If this was made by Kaga, he would be called Jodl.

You know, I can see it. Man loves his nazi-named minibosses.

40 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

H4d07Vx.png

Roughly +2 of Percival's stats. Why do I bring up Perceval?

JJlsr0G.png

iQIqnAP.png

Shilling.

Gwahahahahah... Also, the fact that this sad rando is better than Perceval is hilarious.

40 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

x0nyo5m.png

Haha! You go Ya-

Wait. 22 speed. He's faster than Erica. She has one more speed, but...Big Guy. Big Guy! He's weighed by nothing! Even his skill's been doing great! Absolute beast! He can make his own channel called Mr. Beast, but instead of giving away money through challenges, he eats money from national banks and destroys the value of currency.

The fact that he's legit catching up to Emmy, too. Holy shit, Yaraf.

41 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

If xp means nothing to you, this is probably the chapter you would be justified in not accepting the Gaiden for. What are you missing? Fenrir? Get outta here. Leave. The whole site. Exit Serenes right now.

You wanna go here to buy killers. That's about it, really.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how about that DLC amirite fellas?

What an amazing thing to come out of the No Games Awards, where half of the announcements were PS5 exclusives no longer being exclusive. Also here's The Last Of Us for the 4th time. The PS5 actually has no games, but good on them for God of War: Row Your Boat winning 776 awards. Congrats to Ruben for rigging the Mario Rabbids games, and congrats to IS for locking everything feature I hoped for behind a day 1 30 dollar paywall. But most importantly, I would like to say that I am so happy that Bill Clinton finally got a nomination for his contributions to gaming.

Replies: Why I Switched My Profile

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

R6THQmNw_o.jpg

You don't know how happy this drawing makes me. It brings joy to my heart, and tears in my eyeholes! It's the Shaky Special. It's literally me! 

The joyous kind old dragon (or...young?). The perfect rep for all that is right with Fire Emblem! The depressed Trachina? The Shaky Sexism™️! And the Yaraf in the corner is that guy that you probably completely forgot about, but funny bone man knows better. He is more than a bench warmer! He's the finest son of a gun you'll ever live to see! And I am honored to be at the very center, behind the greatest character in a romhack played for laughs and giggles almost specifically for 2 people. This image is a meme, but it is also art. My playstyle is a meme, but it is also art. 

I feel threatened.

I get that a lot.

Much agreed. I never understood why this map even exists.

Someone in the team must have made this map and then realized that the others already finished the game, so they snuck it in a random chapter as to not feel that their effort was for nothing.

You know, this'd have been a great map to give Trachina kills.

Yes, let me throw her onto a fog map full of cavaliers where 2 strikes kill her and she probably doesn't double anyone. All that 7 xp per kill would've been great.

You know what? I approve of this course of action.

This is why Big Guy is canonically a part of my lore through your art.

Jokes aside though, insane Yaraf wasn't exactly what I expected from this run.

He's an inside joke now. He's the new Sieks. Emmy is apparently always good, but Yaraf? These are the memes I live for. When this run is over, if he caps his stats, I might have him be one of the sigs, just to confuse everyone.

I love this image.

I wish I could have 2 sigs. One for units, and one for uncanny but incredibly satisfying FE images, like Wade killing Kel with a hand axe.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The fact that he's legit catching up to Emmy, too. Holy shit, Yaraf.

Let's do it. Feeler's maxed out already. Any boss that's not the final boss or Zenon, I'll eat alive with Big Guy. He'll be the biggest, buffest buster in town.

Chapter 25: Ninaz

That's a pretty mid title

Spoiler

Take a Drink Every 3 Times I Shoot An Arrow This Chapter:

Spoiler

w265yP3.png

X3i6KV6.png

08uyttz.png

l3TCylS.png

Honestly, I had forgotten about them. I had gone under the assumption that they died in chapter 18, and that the BDU would be the main threat before endgame. They're not really mentioned again since then until just now. If you're wondering, I'm basically right at endgame's doorstep. The only thing left is to enter the temple and diddle the fiddle, but you typically have at least one battle outside of the area (like in FE8 ch20), so they probably felt that it made sense to have one more arc for them instead of some generic or BD remnants. If they hadn't killed off Theseus early it would've made a lot of sense for him to be here, but I'll gladly choose them over that loser, even if they feel a little too much like an FE4 reference.

YSIZMKk.png

Djx9zRL.png

Can we swap dark mages?

H5sNYXE.png

elE1gWN.png

I can make bad Zelda jokes about water temples, but instead I'll wait until I'm inside the place and in front of man baby Zenon and do what I normally do with babies. Push my thumb on their temples.

8LmY95x.png

You could make a terrible movie sequel out of it.

UVV6ErP.png

How realistic of them to imply that Roy canonically uses Dayan on his endgame. You guys should do that more. For this game's sake.

ost9Lwi.png

Wait, isn't it a plot twist for Roy that they actually have a demon dragon? Like I think he knew a bit about it, but it's more of something he only comes to realization over after Zephiel's defeated. 

TSI1UX2.png

mynVB2y.png

Well that was disgusting. I wish they never met. Enough words. Let me exterminate the morphs for good.

uAS6jlp.png

GFamGFd.png

v2B3WNN.png

Dude. Theseus finna shattered like glass. 

I84zhZy.png

I can't wait to see what genius tactics they have that work around each other.

They don't know how to plan

05qfT2A.png

I can. 25 chapters. 8 months of posting...granted half of that was breaks. It's a miracle we're approaching an end. I can finally go back to quick FE runs where I can play for 40 minutes and move on to the next map, not to sound ungrateful for the memes this LP provided. I'm just looking forward to FREEDOM FROM RUBEN'S TRACHINA SHILLING!!!

ysp5L2R.png

CucLBkX.png

DaZWySi.png

ntvowXb.png

"This dragussy got me acting unwise"

ic6pGNy.png

ucVeTW0.png

Virgin sucking off strength of the dead vs chad going to the gym.

xJnkDh9.png

aeDWgNh.png

cgZom5m.png

Nergal Inc. Need help with war? We bring back the dead!

No, he's just starting general chaos and warfare, a very broad term used by villains like TWSITD  to clarify that they're evil. 

JwPVw42.png

I still can't believe this is actually happening. Nergal 2. 

udLOpMq.png

Yes, and we didn't need a rehash of this plotline.

uRBo3mo.png

Damn. Changing the conversation before I rant on FE7 again.

7L5wrC7.png

qOGFceV.png

Saya hated this answer.

2u7plrP.png

Renault hated this answer.

1sQi7jj.png

tYZ19fz.png

Renault gazes onto the future with his hidden 3rd eye and sees the disasters of urbanization, relishing the blessings of nature, or as one would say, the earth of heaven.

Preparations:

fkNh6dO.png

Your 15 unit army is split apart by about 3 meters. You're just going to group them together anyways.

EiKDHZF.png

Why is this worth more than an earth seal? 

5cOEeRp.png

This is the final chapter you can buy items in. Unless you care about fundings rank (which I don't even know if is calculated properly on a romhack), sell your garbage and buy what you need now. There is one last secret shop here. Bad news: No stat boosters. 

Instead of Arman, I will bring Gideon. The secret shop is only accessible by either flying or using a pirate, and I unfortunately didn't use Tiger, which I very much regret despite having an army primarily of axe users (I use axe Emmy more often than sword Emmy given her amazing skill and speed handling axes well). Everyone else is a bow user. I don't regret not using fliers because they are stinky losers. Gideon's cool, but Trachina inadvertently created Ruben's finest work of art.

sTOTLem.png

JUHoPx8.png

KmXpA0B.png

With the Ninaz being the classes that they are, the map's main threats are falcon knights, wyvern lords, and valkyries. The wyvern lords aren't too bad, as their high might and defense can be offset by doubling them with bows, easily done by Yaraf, Erica, Gim, and even Saya. Really, this chapter shows you exactly why my playstyle is based.

kBsd6dX.png

Do not expect bows to carry you through the bosses themselves. Unlike Narcian and Valter, they used a 3d printer to recreate the delphi shield and iron rune and put sticky glue on it, making it impossible to steal from (it's labeled as enemy only). This also means that the 30 killer weapons you bought won't be effective, as all three of them have those shields.

eqsm0uS.png

While tanky for a peg, her main issue is her decent avoid while having a runesword, although she doesn't deal too much damage and it weighs her down somewhat.

zLEcJAY.png

Dina in particular is a large threat, as she has a defense stat rivaling that of Zephiel himself with no way to deal effective damage or land criticals, making raw damage input your only method of putting them down. This wouldn't be so bad if you had legendaries by now, but you don't, so you'll likely want brave weapons, given her solid speed stat that makes doubling her a challenge for most units. At least you could easily double Zephiel with Mulagir Bartre. 

Yes, I know that I can just Feel her, but I have other plans.

LedpcpA.png

You'd think she'd have more than an elfire. Maybe Fimbulvetr? That hasn't even been dropped yet. You really just get elfire and aircalibur as your only tools to work with while Dorcas is eating his heart out with a brave bow. Her threat would be having the max 25 speed, but she's also weighed down by 3, although dealing 31 magic damage with 22 speed is still dangerous, but the threat she's supposed to have is her berserk staff. I've played FE6 enough times to become numb to the feeling of it.

SFtXhth.png

Uq6Zgue.png

Pwn49Yx.png

The No Nonsense Ninaz unit have stats on par with the BDU, but many are somewhat held back by using either iron or steel weapons as opposed to the light brands and silvers of the last chapter. 24x does not exist. Falcons with 20 strength, 25 speed, and silver weapons would obliterate your slow team, so many of them are given irons as to throw you a bone. 

Turn 1: Too Much Words. Not Enough Puns

9MZETJK.png

lezseNr.png

j2YhUND.png

With there being monks about, buffing up my res stat is a must in order to tank the enemies of turn 1.

The mountains allow you to split up your team up to 3 smaller ones, but why would I do that when almost everyone is around the center?

YPKEdtO.png

More killers. L 24x.

4R2AdLn.png

Viable dodge strat moment.

6KhlIi2.png

Non viable dodge strat moment.

8INHlKS.png

This is why hydration is important. 

FAz50ay.png

Don't worry. Even with a crit, Yaraf woulda lived here. Instead, I double and destroy them. If you wonder where their corpse goes when you kill them, Big Guy eats them.

Turn 2: How Did I Do The Entire FE11 LP In A Month?

wLFORmW.png

I miss the old days of my PMU's, where all my bows were named after guns, or a crypto.

r6wMpJd.png

Top kek.

uqEKXVO.png

P1uM9Rw.png

It's so weird that Feeler's main downside at first was his res, but now it takes a barrier to reach Feeler's res stat. 

Yes, I know his base speed sucks, but that was always offset by fixed damage and defense. But his res is what makes him "bad" to people given how thunder mages could 1RKO him. They don't know what they're missing out on.

3iyQrbq.png

I thought I took a screenshot of it, but the left area is being handled. Exclusively by Emmy and Dorcas. 3 paladins run from north, and they all got critted by Emmy.

l5AYDuR.png

Ballistae try hurting me from the top, but maybe if we ignore them, they'll go away.

6AH2dHT.png

Thanks for warning me, dumbass.

Turn 3: I Wonder What's For Dinner

N0ziAbW.png

FZEsMt2.png

MY9WHDo.png

There we go. It's Yaraf time! He's gonna Yaraf all the bad guys! 

I traded bows like this so Big Guy can deal some serious firepower, all while gaining mountain terrain. This is the Shaky Special, Anywhere else, you woulda just gotten some f**k all flier to park anywhere with a spear. If I did that, it woulda been Vince, since you all hate him so much.

oejkN4d.png

Why double when you can just kill in one hit. That's the beauty of FE6 Bartre. At first he's a great chip damage dealer with irons. Then he kills with killers. Then he brutally destroys with silvers and braves. And you people wonder why you struggle with chapter 21. 

xhQr1Vx.png

Do you think being healed feels good?

9m5Ug0S.png

Having flier canto utility now feels...disturbing.

X7wUYmS.png

Oh.

I get it.

WhEZHV6.png

zJaMEjs.png

He's literally the Karel of this game, but worse, which I guess makes sense. Last minute swordmaster with serviceable stats, only I'm pretty sure his growths aren't nearly as comical. 

n3GWUIO.png

bJ3dQE3.png

His stats are nearly identical, but slightly lower compared to that of his master, with strength being the most noticeable difference at 3 points less, but he is one speed faster. They even made him 1 level less, just to display the fact that he barely fall behind on his master's talents. That's some nice detail. 

A big shame that I don't think too much of FE6 Karel given how late his jointime is. He basically exists to be the Durandal user if you somehow got all your swordies killed. You have basically no time to use him against standard enemies, since almost everyone afterwards is just a dragon. Here, he can fight actual enemies, but there is no S weapon he can use to show off his ranking. Not to spoil the next chapter, but there are heroes and bosses with 20 speed, so he does have just enough to double them, although he'd need criticals with his Wo Dao to kill, and his con won't be doing him many favors with a brave sword. I've been very lucky with Saya's strength growth, but otherwise, he is decent enough. He doubles most enemies, has enough defense and HP to tank some good few hits (far more than Saya), but his sword lock combined with mediocre strength for endgame standards makes him difficult to rely on for kills unless you're really confident in his Wo Dao crit procs. Maybe that would be better in a game where swordmasters had 30% crit...

I need to re-tier everyone when this game is done. I can't give everyone B. That says nothing about a person. Maybe that means the game's really good at making everyone balanced, but I want unbalanced garbage. He's G tier, for Guy. Not Gee. F**k that pronunciation. It's GUY.

xpuCiN3.png

F8RiGmh.png

Dumb dumb stupid.

Turn 4: No Ninaz November

lJ8A8Vj.png

You'd think Dina would move to, considering what they said about teamwork and all that. You really just gonna let her die alone like that? Coward.

6cUnBw7.png

2 EZ

fUCYDwv.png

I2z92qM.png

Consume their power. Big Guy knows no bounds to being big.

UYiLq4G.png

Flier utility do be busted. Giving the brave back to Gim for the vengeance arc.

BRqlYSR.png

The fliers near Puffy aren't too big of a threat to anyone other than Gideon, but he'll live. Trachina is useful soley through healing, which is what Kaga defines as being a strong woman. The strong part comes from accepting the fact that you serve as a damsel in distress plot to create a chapter for the male units to recruit.

JtG5Ajl.png

Feeler does what he always does, and Yaraf on a mountain makes him invincible. 

EgTOgxw.png

3 damage. And THEY get doubled.

9Rcaj6e.png

And there she goes.

WXJTDTd.png

Gim and Emmy are the only ones who can double her. With her whopping 23 defense with a ranged weapon, my brave bow is my best bet for dealing significant damage. If only Gim GOT MORE STRENGTH!

No no, this is fine. It's actually perfect. You know what comes next.

sfpy16N.png

No not that.

LqJTI3P.png

Why him? Dude. Feeler. Nikita. Even Erica! 

Turn 5: Destroy Dina December

eAzNnzM.png

You know what? I think he's hungry for seconds.

3sSkett.png

L husbando.

OisZkmf.png

They call me George Wood.

y4GGOfP.png

They use iron weapons to dodge more, but when I make a hack and give all weapons triple effective accuracy, they will be crying.

I won't ever make a hack. I'll bark orders at someone I know when they make a hack.

Uyr8sQo.png

Did a thing. Content, content. One hit. Almost dead. Minimal damage. No double. I squeal. I clap my feet.

Turn 6: Journalist Juno January? 

JgzZHwY.png

Enyo loves to camp on a forest for dodging while berserking the same guy.

So I'm burning it down.

1yDBTh3.png

lp0eLqC.png

Did some sniping. Rescued them back. Nothing you care about seeing. You two don't even play GBAFE.

woniqrC.png

5.95 true hit. You are trolling.

Turn 7: If I Don't Come Back In A Month, Send Dinner

qL2nVuW.png

Last berserk. I used Guy in my last FE7 run that I never finished. That was years ago. I don't have any problems with Guy. I just hate that some people call him Gee.

VeEgYR5.png

uIz55lq.png

She can tough it out. The brave sword can't. Together, you two will conquer all of Elibe.

Feeler has no interest in world domination. 

OvVHG9p.png

I coulda killed her, but why rush things? 

ZRfmvcQ.png

Just get everyone close enough...

ocsNTqM.png

With the ballistae man outta bullets, Saya can safely taunt Enyo.

Saya: "Enyo life"

Enyo: "I f**king hate my name"

Saya: "What's that? Aw gross. You got some of Dina's blood enyo face."

Enyubello: "No parents."

Saya: "You defend day 1 DLC"

EnyonymousSpeed: "You hate 3 Houses for not being old linear nothing character game."

Saya: NhzPBdM.png

Turn 8: We Do A Bit Of Walling The Enemy

7ivGli2.png

Holy Cannoli! She got a kill! Boys, she a got a kill. Ohh, if I was 21, I'd drink to this!

1z2SAjW.png

Fates HPs.

She must drink water, because I do not feel regretful over giving Yaraf the robe.

EbcC2FQ.png

At last. Killer Saya. Apparently, this is a clever Lyn reference, because that's her weapon in Engage. I'm such an FE7 fanboy for figuring that out. F**k!

Turn 9: I Distracted Her For 3 Whole Turns Just For This

GFz4bzh.png

Periphilia. Dinasaur. Lunch and Dinner. It is time for dessert. A full course meal to end the day.

fWAHkgn.png

Hahahahaha! I point and laugh! Ruben, laugh with me!

VYlnjg6.png

I am become BIG

MRKMluJ.png

Oh.

Well if you want to know how Yaraf is getting growths defying statistics, this is it. L.

Ar4ChCH.png

This is why Gideon's here. One last shopping spree.

fGfGPA8.png

Least expensive current gen game.

That's a bit much innit? To my knowledge, this is the only way you can get it in this game. No enemy has dropped it and no regular shop sells it. Why not make it droppable from Enyo and have her use it? Magic units really do get done dirty. As if FE7 weight wasn't bad enough. I suppose I'll get one for Sergei. Don't know why. I just feel like I should. 

Ia3RgP7.png

Considering that I don't even use fliers, I can just sell this. The member's card will also be worthless after this. Free 8k.

MufUIxN.png

The rest of my funds are used on slayers and longbows.

U6e8zTA.png

There were some turn 9 warriors and bishops, but they were smart enough to realize that the people who just destroyed the Ninaz wouldn't struggle at all with them, so they ran back.

What Did I Say About Humanizing The Morphs:

Spoiler

oRyHW9J.png

gjINNfa.png

SnQU9BY.png

Do you also suffer from being a former husband?

knCtajh.png

Z8NfMNK.png

1vff6CL.png

No there isn't.

yDiFqH6.png

PXx6YQl.png

L family

5XToSOG.png

NkmSygv.png

pgwivrv.png

Short dialogue. Thank goodness. Poor Ninaz. They really are just randos that fight for no real reason, and that's naturally what you get with a morph plotline. 

As much as I would love to shill this Yaraf-Feeling run on my sig when I beat it, it would be like returning to the scene of the crime, then setting up a museum there with the murder weapon and body in full display. Funnily enough, it's not even the police that gets me. A friend of the victim just kills me out of vengeance, them being a Lyn fan who read through this run.

Remember the 3 shots drink thing? Yeah, this also includes the 12 shots I did off camera. Drink up.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank Ruben for finally making the smart choice and adding Cord, or Maji, to his sig. It looks great. Now he has 3 ARHCANEA REPS! You love to see it! This could easily be outdated if read after another change in his sig so let me open up with something else.

Let's start a podcast. Me, Anon, and Ruben. Get a 4th chucklehead that actually cares about things and we can talk about all kinds of original fun topics, like Fire Emblem being bad, New Vegas being good, and U.S. politics. Ruben will be expected to know everything. This could also be outdated if we're canceled 2 episodes in. One last try.

It's almost Christmas! Ho ho ho! I hope your Christmas goes wonderfully Anon. Ruben, I hope your rest of the year doesn't suck. To everyone else, I'd like to think I can finish this before Christmas, so I'll hold off saying Merry Christmas until then. I have made the mistake of trying to finish the FE games I've yet to finish soon, which include 3 Houses for me and 3 Hopes Golden Wildfire for my brother, and I am miserable. I genuinely want to rant for hours again, but I shant. I will rant to Ruben on Discord DM's instead. You guys just enjoy the holidays, okay? And hopefully my posts too.

Replies:

Spoiler

kjN7Wv4.png

Chapter 26: Supremacy

Spoiler

Words Words Words: The Wordening

Spoiler

WyVQwyihz1rIDj6pi0epe9iaxaf-w6fANEbFd9R1QD-ptdy0o0_eMA68nC9Vx5ikgWOUGICcNFmnETNxJGplvwFL0_1zcG1CbHE36j7_mpNyx3G3HWoNeFoc3DFgQvs20yXM2OywYZM4E4lnm3Fr4ICedrz8H_1LQkoSqf8oo4Lr8xtj9qM8FB-XxdvG

lFJTj_7KQ6iPTednZVoD-sASyk5ms_tp3jo8TH3P6nQXq0hPV6nqQdaWXkPhEAYkMkmD08r4RJYB3i3B4zPDKs7kiPKEMmdrg13IjKz6I2A_3dKBvP8ch0_MocXx6lK5Qgq6TxYjv1G17N8CVjGKDvT8J1aX78_K5GJUmTS0P5qPkMOLoUGUT1uBG_be

R8FL1qC4FwBl-EZWIjDc_OWi1Ow33WBmtIRhxNS2rc9_wOixITv8FkVCQeripVk8075OGq2S4MuSfLhgm8BAFyNjqRgwvYTlvFuTCxfnpTOOzkKD8Dvg-r2aMubbA_wlX5KHtgCRG3Skrw53qTAe00L7oAOun91JP71Qjaft08AMgmQYFfxvepMkwZmg

Cool factoid. Where's my year and half timeskip design? That's enough time for Nikita to grow some mutton chops.

sQSJ4j9CEtNBJecIsHMhH0Shcfa0J2LhiyLWoKL76ZHjPxnmlWcwqNM6E5iGkSTh6Gi0XqejKj9nqpkANXV8BbWNj1I3Df-R77bHkVcKbydTdd3YVHFWQxrIOarOXQ4YDQD93NdjnUleLjS5gXmO0IoPG_8ogmEPOQAzdjVBYApeC2CWXLPJnfQZolbG

Fair enough. This doesn't affect animals. It would be incorrect to say "the final battle for the future of Elibe". Elibe doesn't care. But if I aid that line, people think my autism is showing.

fNa22WUst3fl4U_hHuXBf6VHQOoHrSfwrUYG4j-Q_jO8pn7pY_YmOHIOZRO597opWGxdwdHCqqtMKRfcrUA-3FK3eBV134w2N75wUGY_VQj9CdDuj_jd6Lw36GsYKS8jWvNVD2gHs2pQe7rjQH14rM5D1vhn2Rv4Kh69QkosOGbkW9fZQZosLptJU3UB

g8nwdD-_N0xfyZqY8k9omcHXx9JGLZ5TPJzeYYW8mT-kPdLj223Jmf3Ir6Z2wUkaQNbSzo8I-hiNHUlN0llAHBFTVhbb5xGjGPZmUluIoS74FHCgZtDup013CN1VpvTdzNJVPZP3s1laX00qvEqn5TljFjJIgad0cwFItUZhHApGjD0ER1Gy4TBMrGFg

There aren't actually any traps.

itQ3dwVssBpMhNa99AKbxOP-Ct4dltCk9DOWZLNS7Cvk4iXp8jmifc8QFui3ruqvhZHU4NsPOUc0iamxrpuMK1FN54YvdVuix-yoU4_Q4h3BGEN_1OIig6uwiwy-iFmCBbb2-18dgXy8zfGBjrfE9gx8YxXspux2fYdNk51jiCLtg0_SZzJAzhSmyf-8

Me too Saya...me too.

WqHlAhnUZliqffRigJxKaSTOzJaNj2GYZvxesp3jQxBOIut3eNSXECRw1pA-AyUXhO8esHctIX5CRDfyBQsJZwfLI0X49jVmtxUE3yqXHR9lFrrWC_5aK8j6_F5HJ5yAlUPd_EHsttXtBQ2iY06Tpqc7V4i25efIfjzC-V6ZENdzzKlzWSaNHoMwRG3A

Said literally any children's cartoon villain.

KYOvx3CHWDzZM5d0hjrAqevai6ivOSLwYwteRr_dj72YsyQ7ljaCHEGezRgJkG9pyxBPLvd-K4Epq3PKtTgjB-RnztokHeFG0Xwafs6OltYi-3m5dW1R2XsQZRA0qO2-2_5gB7RGP5MbAcGfpkphTIH8FUk9r3u3ezSib2i4JWbgD6p7JuA37XZeObu8

If only you weren't the semi-final boss, aka the Nergal of this game. 

xz2l9mKX1r3EAwfksooAk_wwdfmDGQVBGm75qbsNkOow6NE1CdOdPP_Q3LuQCvzKe1vn-gui3tNHuIz6lQuiVHQth2scXoP8A5VTvxm0q7bv8rdeiNnGe2eGfGb9xM9BaPGw-nqLQBxjWlMdUduwl9aMvv1g9On8nwSiY5c-MdNW3b2GhX-EyAUbLl-I

WxNNUClP8f5ZX7AaFtb5UIcBQsE_xUCzBx-pxohv14DrX3oDUZtPn3L-ooRAqTWmKqmjz7-oipcgoA2knobT6iY8cA0Mt6C65XkBY_DaTSCy6WTvLiLQMwVgzGVhmS9JhFa5MpbUWXMwm_5T8Q9iQBLu2QwRj0ZTU9-qkLSM53mDDADT17OhV-cQ4qJA

What a gentleman.

5uk-EOg1qP4YGZ-KDheyYqNeibifCc4AxyTuyD-LSuGpmeW8Z07itZr6HN94rISXIHQaEiQboJkCE1oC0OCG2ToVelMH9JjzC95J39gNkuWLOGVG5JmCS_Cil0aW1Rlr9DIhnFny2dgve9whfao1K9FzgfhvuI82TdmMuTSHjq_e6lA4oMvMvtuDplnG

OMVQrXM01mimAyB_TIXjXSoXU4oPSRPUEbqUk0q25wurY7zYc5cYciQURFVnyV6l8nQd4CMfRLDor36277W_ocAgrx7QK6U3BaMYROGS_Sz09QRjxbtVUK7rlXoabeqVVyAc_gFfsogA3SXP4LHyDQDfpl400A4J1esyf5Arb_ovf5ENYAzcm0QzKPc5

This is more than just discord grooming.

Uh3DboCXcIzy-vK9haGfKQ2FIWht9LstQLmncjWDQtNtBAq5Al6ahebME863qYtXLL-emptLgiUnH_Sy8Z9RT1wCrp0Od1KeDJNPmBpoI3wgttUreQJvIKSYlGrYqUnH5PTG9PsdpEXrx-SNL4r_5MUbF45koP3aBHCoWd8AS1hV5KLVnlmvuQmnL-_k

94mnhfW.png

LO2dAdFem5HWymdYvPJ1cHjG-YQcKWyPk_PzeztNj1-yg7cCN7fyQUQy0X1KwBJH956KZIWUS00FwAsS2PBhVSyINvPdrU6W6JmRmURLQeW8n1fY3V3i4yIm92_za7NQaKxvQD3K9VX0JutxuFfABCyKDz0oP3w1yctSpPAECxSERjgf_hX8WW0jpB0h

qNaNzcqClSQZBgI4rEAmHuXpJWP1NLpzNl2aWQ11-F3F3mDiVCVUVM_-nEWxHZ6Z6JPfvRJdxxLWVf9Ex2r3mOZATLCWx5ld-C-kYYx5QZ4jRgebDOjgfZS8VFFXJbbiNJAKeYI4bxhXoXvG5zZoXMSb20uZgU3Y51bCJddbbGgLkl-ku2Ws2y707AF8

cope

m0nDSMZEdPRUwLeZBojHnhdNvXWrI7RuqqVnX_EGkoC1NdLeoShx6u_KcaXUigLCx0JxblpkojHbujppe5k6rABN-ALalBHgCK1X17WC5CpY8iesnYhnvXn1yiOeXHbeWfvdZIFpVJY2IAiJ3UxsPvcS3hCCsG7c65BMyJ5qqlTggjcL-DalucGb-uk2

q-SalMsm0940UkbZvF5LHq5KZ85Rm56oYYIKkTwOSiSWcMca3JYeoJyEC_bgBbVRyWzev-G4E9CVJeSLk33DCGPLVAYWMTvXjITGIGuU5IXkavO8tf-myHQQ-r8xLeKQzqGwKRBO2z7Uspzvh66tF8Mxmez5gAPr6UospXPiwkPZcKjSCdpyuhS2-EPi

rwiy2jThnZwDd2ZxZqGWixDCuHuSuTxpNBxSpkyQ1VOD8h5SH26R-Rbz91nA9JgGOt-w_V9B65t-o9-0_vq2pQVhXRDmsEVjIowZoP9Dt0nnz9rtrNabiUUokGDykoGUaUaN44O_Mb7_GeioqsdJKjKJhKHoMbpdoC8QDeLm-bqu8hYaB9RhdQvdrC_J

NVQHsDYYWKW5rfaWYmuRr0YLahj-S1wk10GD0pppkYHZw81SA1Ws_QJ8aSL5Zk5pmPEsnB--fBj3tqXaOC4oAF8jH2Uv6-BTbWmcM4EL0matm8knA1SzF-EIHNPWGi1YVh9AAoJnzaEZPfjCx9f5gT-P_o4epjyMIdM9F2kvrBOWHyRUwXX45q-ZekRp

We can be a little...quirky

8MDg54-OXT9BStSwZQoUarEEjjWPU8BMZdAwKAiUXBvUfqzfit8va3D07L491jLA03yjVrbr0auJv9oDOx6aSZ8h_fqpt_VnrhBmafJEnCqz1t58JHHxoL30Nv7ZUKEWSQ9wC5y2IZxJ7tdz52gyuLu4hxe6kehk57MjPUrpV2wjumzmSGOHoKiqHZoN

FFYYf0h0RjoKGEW4uX4fawOYXRBDfsWd1uZfqWh9q6cAj_aUd229EfJSam31so972OfQAoqXfd70_2rta4fdeJ-CHuUGnLcOyw_pn1HYybmRVhwRTAZSVRx6k6FnEq7QFj7wBlApotNeePRoWjqX65KbMTyB9UXIbYUpZhzU4B-7_PUf_5VjIt3qMasz

W0CA6G2Eir-G0Xrdwmea1V_tQPN4Jl1dyn8vbhUXCfLpB8gIRUluC00A32PN2NriDrSKceI7BMXU4qiEdqz3xgPD6fEYwITx6pKJeMUkBztN8OQcj-TTcAj9ME2kh8lWvDxdKWEbJMsYd3vwIdReTshz-6HQHIBoIkS8zTZUquwyRIrgGd3zCYw7D-sC

Saya cannot believe he said that, and I can't either. Kill me.

cJJ8fgvbGJr-Nb0aY061FW47HVmOSEFm3ltTzu0Paavxc7500h0sKTe1wgGtQEH_V2VkT2PSRhSEKplUDHIU514YRsCQyiZbs75nhGVsIAMt4qXJcx-vDpLJU6EJs-9Ak7JrnTo5RIGFH7ndTWoMYWXXdIpFkjxb3xczSfmImUeRAF1ja9DSPMbiy-FV

tyhwnjz6fts4KPWV90qfjARkKHuoCWOr8uccl1olX5Tw_SYwofbZp-O5JCxLGbXCxtDceN3V2gGbSsZkwtqopFgd609848xX1gddpYWK02NVv4u8eL30PYNJJlNeOggectneKmwN2ZSJdZHKHrlokhD9nd2-BRm6PtMlqs-j-xAL57TiXiyZtV4ipBVy

Tl;dr: Morphs are Nergal stans. They're fatherless without Nergal and need a youtuber to idolize in order to feel validated. Unfortunately, YouTube doesn't exist yet, so they have to revive Nergal to get the milk from the store.

nDxo-AJmKYAse-ffeenzZpFFZJIKDnanNLufMXgUyAJt7_bYtGBYFDofAEp1Py9NTlcaRv_kXzIGKH7WaYiNPCxFdn-EB0i0Twp8iwfptQ-A1OtAQOUjwKm4N10PXQwp4e4GzWRHyjjbh0Fj639iuaJuJFnriDqGLXG6XoAyy_u7fKtdam---6aBFSD-

32z5CSmSONKJFv53yLMUmu4rCYM9r05ydNT0Rhp1uZWvW7o2Ax7YRNLOaQbjrYhQzoBdtQqwyMMHLh92TP14YaYeVR4ScJZPPh5biHEPwiWinVkb0RHxx5lEURbvHSSjo113dYrUKhR2o0FAkoJFqWdCs5GX64p4I0PX56VkRiJ9XGVtR-WqeeLXo2X9

Mans really just said Nergal is their god. Anon, rate their religion 1 outta 10 and every other relgion while you're at it

vbN9YIfbl_vr-ekL90XYB6isct5HNFKP_ih4giz2aNGxtRGgFJggB-DT9O0IQNyQn1TBkpjUSKpgTLISYlqnqSDSlO6id-BhgfxmvYWzyWDLYdWaeE8hKA2eEQvsPvHj0-odc3ZkVqW_5DDTaFutrsqgSimTfG8mi2jopq7455YI9EiC9yhftNq_z4fH

I don't know why you were ever interested in understanding Zenon. Just kill him bro. He literally caused the death of ya mum out of spite. Dude has no endgame goals of his own. They're just terminally online.

Otq5iRzKn2W9fAfzJ-JDWT1IeF_xJMMlgD5gq5YFB_gC2cQFJ68QZ0N8QdjneLoyVncOCE3UFN1WU5IJW2CGxRpgzWeMuZtoRPCBzNsal2Gnmw5l8bGxfxo4Hp4XeKIkqt2te_awPDJHhnfaicQetoXH8CS7075WWyW14yzk_Bzvwt_Z54Gqtc1NfQsi

dfeyE7_tHvS382bmlKRIAz_HHB8q_I7tpMP4pTNqLlmWlukb1cqef2EwZCV7e9bUr1WeS6uWe5pdZuAeQHtrs-SbwSpJ6yWhmjDb91HzABriG_q2pw_owoFeWBmFcNBRIfQBt_XCxs170YdCa-MMlzV4bJo5xn3TjRSkmzo-s4W3OKrHUw2CGHtpaUeU

Why would anyone feel sorry!? They literally admitted that they have no character or purpose! I dunno whether to praise the brutal honesty of how bad morphs are or yell about the lack of attempt make them meaningful in any way, because now it feels like they shoehorned this major component of the hack for nothing more than references! Dammit, I hate FE7!

MAMSgXo6Db7tEG8Mu3YQJ3Xx8XCYiXWA3CD8EpDZRW3z1j48U7Tec29p1DLsNNn8B4KaPkdgOAZtFc-2xY2Qoh7TvkjbJZl8bh-W2IMv2PQncLMi-ZHs8_QUxcCkas2liBE1fsWqOuin6LRi0RmNUHP_WTWx4AltfiV2lb88eymhCdBF2p4oC6mZd7WL

LiKap6EzQGaXct0WEOAhmzL7mrWSfxfPOkHCI2SO6v3Yi7DxYMrhOVssfOsJ8zDelUSKaZ9flRsQOjtMCgn0Dj6jkQoly7YPSeBGWFDH6fK9De8Tn6N3VALw9pcvbefU_t1qIDohTVxLEgy2tHtpqyyw56gS7kMUeEwZVY0MqBD4tj_10jf8rr2Hs7I4

It's endgaming time.

Preparations:

1P44aLxqVpBzlhwPDpbI3ifIfA708wgRp-Iy9kJLuCPBxQlxlGCpyZnbM79tJDHfGryM9ktGjyOIeSI7XVa2puetY_ubk4PKjpa9W-lDCBS39OamN63amJJOTYEoOV2hDx_nms9BFkZHtFoz21t6CWPSpSG039lNJKXHaykYdZaM81g8w1x_iZToUaGn

E_davbifLNjNB6Y6biPANd2m7AC_MUPL0DkhyKSj_tjuiT65ZsJZcXEBHFVv0xwYBmjPz9KMUN0CmHg7hLiX7Jn1ATlFdRPUI0STjMikQERjuPKWfSwF97cGSNSTXdA9WT2AzXhtC7vsOhoXDfA3Sa1LpjalIkEWzcLTiFXeLa5tfQGeJ6ieYuzKdFoD

Bad news. I can barely see most of the map. Absolutely poggers news for one person: I can bring 15 people and I have literally no reason to bring Arman, so...

Bruno gaming it is. You happy? I coulda taken a healer prepromote, but something told me that this was the right choice. That something is the voice of you I created inside the fantasy world within my head.

Rq9iYQkwUfn7u3AbUpbv8qJr3G_TakkFTARmRnaLHvUQq3uSN6JsGXerasQhXqdUaSYAFpXq-E9zZ6CulXHuQKQB6gtxB0AKIPrH3EXbJWovl5f-aAq5WMjYLe7yoLa6e7FBG2QUOfqq7SW17zIijOtI8KwN5Vdm84Y-ksq5yex2CEdHNsttJJ4O9Vpr

1Xzn9B6dlWj4z0OwNhhJGXdu5vZHRa_XJc020jsEfyYoq4NoFKyWJV_2pfPoF89zA4U9uqZkHW-YF1a-84NJcfpN0_78Hgm4HjG3TnSOU-PMOlLvxd3Zw5uotrcshbBfUzdND3VZu1ITWpgL4-h9d8IkD9ffqTbTEIGma4tHL9EC41dnYVxIp-RYLdCJ

S1GOInBsqTQZ3NyJpwd7_0TDEbPoQ5ZBC1Y8t0QMDlqgxPAvbY2nz2xmynb1nWVtkiBHJqLA56Mo8ti5aakAswSL0D-lfHQyPIBZKz0cZqz73qKhFH9EyREqctccqSMaeNThpaykJSdENAxwKJBwWX2NsELNqWGRD7rNx6LKw0ju5Jc2NdXTkmnftid1

They're strong, but somehow less powerful than the Black Dragon Unit. Dude, dude. Guys. Seriously guys, do you remember that one hero of chapter 20? Why did he have 32 attack with his brave sword and over 20 speed? Bro's still stronger than anyone else in the whole game! Just that one guy. It boggles my mind! Imagine if you could capture generics. He'd be the Haitaka of romhacks!

Ub71ndS76wzQGyngpHHLyT95SUjPY5cmQ4oYpbVZQB7scbakvBpU4ykPEfkme3JVo-Wv7wzUqb6M44G4VjdmL4c8xLsxs9hnZKWxUNmR2cgDZrjU1ek05Ftl7A7OrElPTqziDLGnaXtdP64DW79a9gpiVtygLsxnbBWikVl_MVGysXl2Mh062KfWsW50

So they gave this guy the Great lord class to stand out, although he himself is nothing more than a generic morph. That's disappointing. I might as well spoil it now since I think it's fairly obvious how the stage will play out. The map will open up as you kill each boss, with each boss being one of the classes of the three Blazing lords. It's a neat premise, especially with the morphs being not too dissimilar from the dreadlords of Jugdral and Awakening, but the execution feels lackluster when I'm ultimately just fighting random remnants of an already failed evil cult group. If there's one thing I like about FE7, it's Bartre and Dorcas. If there's a 2ND thing I like, it's how much I enjoyed my first run of endgame. I still hate the last minute S rank weapon thing, but it feels so cool to see that chapter be a boss rush of sorts showing all the Black Fang members you'd previously killed altogether and revived through Nergal's powers, now at their peak with legendaries. I'm a sucker for boss rushes, so I do sorta like Verdant Wind's endgame with the 10 elites, and the dreadlords of Thracia possibly being your own characters that died is f wording awesome. Even when they're not, the dreadlords are already their own people established through the lore, but without a portrait. These are literal random morphs that are just stronger for the sake of it.

A lot of the stage falls under this premise, and it really feels like they're going for an FE7 v2 endgame, but it's lackluster imo. First thing that I'm sure came to all of our minds is "what if this guy was Hector?" That'd be cool. Of course, how would you handle Lyn and Eliwood? Maybe they coulda written it so Lyn dies no matter what in this hack, but you can't just kill of Eliwood. It breaks the lore of FE6. If all three were dead, then I'd actually get kinda hyped by the idea of the three of them being bosses here, even if I don't even like them much, or outright hate...ELIWOOD. So maybe...DON'T DO THIS KIND OF CHAPTER FOR MORPHS! AGAIN!

Turn 1: Imma Mald!

VJCrBSi92URZjrkA6FEi4YYVht5lyyVx4woH96P_sFScvOEIiFWyR2Ln0e3u5TIEgEiOSoMoq1hlFNxxTYdVrcXF4DOgj2efcrMBxHZ_DCb9S3PPGf0kzBMDyzfaIuoyx788tn1K1aMF9k8vKkywGe-iWgTMZyn_rA6uqPxcJPxwo5EnOG6mP25Ye_uZ

I have failed to properly display the difficulty of this game, as Feeler trivializes so much of the challenge, something I'm sure very few people have experienced.

f6Xy1ggbBT_F6LHwNbTQZYNlxmR3Pk4ruU3s86JYjh7UZtJy3NE5cw_-RHci-FGqsCTtVJXwvV1__5LpGHMDTYIQqZBdhqXRBDI5JlsqcJN7eRSbOPL3KqvlMI3o4VrzFlZruryOz8HtFZJxpziTSui369N6yRNqsJCzF1d_QKgOdqgSW4ktokvDlnyN

I have failed to properly display the based way to play this game. Emmy trivializes so much of the challenge, something I'm sure most people have experienced.

lKGtlJ6wnoDyL175JNtdEISfL0Roi6nhJL5Mll6Ei1_5Bqj1iU6nf_A-0hpIZq_vF2cTBgR9ZNN7g4ZGwbTQMUTE7PJ9Fekif-HlrcYNQs-nED91SFzOwW85HjzIvYG-GTeAAsofHsnQDpZV9RMlON_hlFqMW4GG5JJFiaaxuwi9vkgcdPEuQUIDG4iJ

nLHvHG1rrygFUMDSiI92cxvUIAynBP3Ve5Z6A1joUkMEItA08H8oyVosaXUo2yf7nl4P6uA_zmJihMcgbebdHaXD0C7k1tQdcRAd54Q8Y4SEpGBTNZnEST-zEXjlEgt6flHCcSAZIAUpK9B51XfKMBBtWeC6ZPCSeeTxkHi4VErwFmbrkKKXC0u624Cl

Should Emmy get targeted and hit by everyone to the right, she's donion rings, hence the runesword swap. When else am I going to use it? Feeler will be fine.

If everyone here moves when provoked, then the positioning of the enemy is somewhat annoying, since unless you got heavily defense blessed, you're just not surviving the combination of braves, great bows, and silver lance generals, so you're probably just going wait in the back and let them come to you. Some people don't like guys like me that obsess over player phase emblem, so I'm choosing to be extra bitter about it just to piss them off.

Just kidding, this is just how annoyingly picky I naturally am. Ruben gets me.

5W3leDscuWH8Pci05wJvbzth2PCOC4FQQ5Eh58m8MG-lopNrxmKiiZDX_VpX7HsTB-l7AUL8-u-ZkIhR_OaZTkDlMJDoNdqev0TpHT1j1jQjocoHFn49vVm62vVwYkGTGahfYUzXw5JjekgGfY_RariF3WYqaZfNvfAIbqQ93KBR6c6OOpw8Mk4S-Pr6

No crit. Damn. Shoulda gone for 7 hammers instead.

VtLQYiyI486UXD3x9a89hAlDbXxiUapj9syUQNzKW3a6DdKIUTIeOcRpKt16vX2UpNgt0fOA3An45RDKNmeS6keHXqB1gFC7w1MaCqtk_YEM2Z_-1PNLPCdQp94UgzXcMfxu3wjjOiRKjjliHHON-GBFQr1bl5ZZDRavXrMr2sDbmUshL9mx80-QlV9N

Apparently the runesword never mattered. She literally dodged all 3 enemies that targeted her for being a female smash player.

srjXvuvi7-NiAQHP3XULhAh3KDvgVC5-cz5mwr1_SxZ57OpI7bHgwZMmFjjX93s43r0In1FBrhoxN9yvmh9_MNOaUBWumseK858Bg-uMVlJu6_ga1LdxXqApwJVk6cJIG8dGjgXt02B3E94_TccjgKA-9HIfXQJfgEfqqjm2w9D_9kXW0yV6WMJRxNFU

Emmy can't get much stronger.

Turn 2: I Always Have A Backup Plan

2myOHEtHlZMWCp-ZTihOqOu_Y4KUPniXysVLKZhSUtEW1dmgAnyUOag92MgWGkgMrUTe5iiQn4P9Pnnuu6gw4nvS4TAK32yV9bKixkP4M8cPo-Dpp4HkQYQxpd4OfPd2StoQLifIGk3D8Wf6XwCqm56hiKdYCMak6qzUFuSLPI_U6CvDCUC2sPltyTPr

Batta bing batta Bruno.

You love to see it.

lw4YpAa7mRru884m4YeqAFxc1IFK4AvTEihg3Ns3eDY7Qtwjyt7jHJDb5Me7ARb1goBQxU1uK99PIWaYjdRaWVe9-4gkrEpfGotURNRRNy7J6b_69NbLSixQX8mIy5Q6reg1serWNdeJqbsqdUlCMwksxGNIw7_pOS0sFr5ZXClDxa4WVrrG2R9LKt2j

UCroWrojwHDp_V5CGClUdboYU8O3u8UIaaFZP7YqVS3Yqyh5Gpo4ELCf6O6kzxI0dUb5_pMfYegfQAwNliaT26InTEM-0HlZLc5Q3a2AdnW_wBnuQiHbDZLNCI_v86j_9Pye592v13QZdJyo07PD6OUH1d_-X0lqB25qPsSV100pOVAPMBSDpPDu3JSE

At this point, I wouldn't have it any other way.

QUB5vJRNANM5Te-_gwYUd1jS6iOFX8qKDlc-fwzSADR81bFbpReHw7g4gg_vzganbe3vp39YBOJPUvMVwcdRTSsez8AfOMixcZb_SOsK1LRs2UWbCjtvvD1bNspvx7HQN9A78s4xFAtZ5P_Gcx1oLMJK7zphqZi28pMNlsq2q_b4pfG51hZIKL1-7PvV

Okay Feeler, slow it down. No one likes a tryhard.

M514st6vpo7M1vW2xAzK4mX_eygpfgRRIyV_bXEdnnQlLkGnbHom7z2UoCFtWI9z0oDLlfHJ1oxnUMLvdIUiOKTe2uKeJNJxaX722mh8FJfBYPoL4yGLKT2gvKOJd0Uvs8g1gpUFelT4OwndjdD_D8bQdD7beuYLG1AawXRNr3_0vlNfsXwWf1pL-2DQ

Feeler dodges 50s and Saya fails to dodge a 29. Heaven and earth did not birth you to fail them like this.

m8ItFAiuq2T4HmQUxGXFYYYNEBYnNeCYnLyQuhirebcpaG4zvy_Va_zy_LHMroR9doB_Hw4aLF3ExNh3Gfu_DxybDbiHcmGr1N73fK3x2nSrlZ502zJwL6kjhc3J012iUnD_u5T_6T9_P9zYd1TY62_GhbaPXLi3agT5essUKhPmdvgeCajlO8l2b0zH

If it means anything to anyone, she could hypothetically survive one hit from Iduun now, and deal 29 * 2 with her Sol Katti, or 12 with the Durandal. Just some fun math for you. Iduun's a lot more interesting to overcome if you don't use the binding blade, or at least she would be if she had more than 1 f**king range.

Spoiler

No, I didn't make a mistake with Saya only doing 12 * 1 with Durandal. I'm punishing her for being a walking FE7 reference by using Durandal's FE7 stats, which are identical to Binding Blade, but with 4 more weight, bringing her down to 16 speed instead of the 20 speed she would have with FE6's Durandal, which barely doubles Iduun. Just some more fun math for you. 

_e4wbko16p1Qh9n_J7x0Acg5O2z-YWxvAduvKn27YmGRN2K_kI0OQHFez3Q6eQvdknZ8gPXibzDJuDeNmeQ7iU5wShLySfWIrd5F_OlU4sa8zlM_GY0z2bMz-6gAWLZIqGeyHTYaWTDC-p1cCxxIR75saR-QMy8jQedyXUuH8rKvjQ92GR_BemlTIplV

Holy Cannoli! A Trachina kill in which Fenrir in particular saves the day!

HushZpyk7bRl7NEAXW7-Ju3Z9oSGYsvmrjocfxkp7Nmo9G34rnt4T5d1KCY16CpMwzQNoZxI5vWvz-5YyHz2FJTJTP7m7fTZQu-t2d5JRx9EcacYJTL86qBJmgNQbxtGcQ41-nu8k8oYIGGzOPm8C1iLFqSMRwh8Ws_I4pWZig9UimRZCau-INCFMiZ5

And she didn't miss! AND she actually got a good level!

Congrats! You're now the 2nd worst combat unit, next to Arel.

5pqRAUdDg8oTJk-RWAQpUu1NQgpomapIDK1owhchskHNXweWWmUpwKOpzlHBibukmrIRx8PQ_3SNcLzYtljSey_4v3CUpDz8cLIIaxPR7Y3jgFV2CPHvB1lb__r4zpjm0W0zgirfrb_2LTpvScXSKGiaaeqdwMp49DfKKxn-F4dmR7p9Nh-6Arlk5hWa

CV-AUBJc-fQ71hPJDtpF0OPCkOFh8yb8BNv-23Y-vDcIL72tGR3p9O4eej9Pq9V33KIoBCsr-24WNeTMGIfPieJVK8WzNP3j2GYP2F4b_PNiLPgI7CVgWdADG6h5JquFdefHZSLa6yvi9cE1TA4JXFlmzOlzkjQmleB9MLBP7CiA1sk7g0yRbB7H7ePc

wLp9EnOipEAEc1Ew6-GfcXavkUx9o9iapgNLPefIvvYn-1FZoHHL6qOujLSlVm0SW6X0OeI7ekpwTrFcsvMiMElxqFXUHS3Oo-z1oHzDuwoVaebXFfCAx76pDh1BdxvfCQUQ3yCHQBfD8IFpiYrom3YuBUfjfetisZsES-QyPJ8QyLjYaM6H-FQMO3wG

Rather than continue the tiny bait by bait, I just throw in Yaraf with an iron rune. He's essentially Bow Feeler.

p95v6Sj6brX6EdqGsCtBNC1sStEAy-CMgbrKjMlgvzBi29ZyFYSRQrmvIrA9fal2z5ZxK2ZPMMCweim64PaUHnmGFa5WKeSHiYX-EJmFlNS8AOFL9Opgi-ONfb34OQUYZhKfAnoDoEJcqJKVSGw7RlOrDIuzEatvPClOcT-8xsKimELkb4MBSZ479pMN

Took several beatings, but he's still standing. Now it's my turn to beat the morphs.

Turn 3: I Hope I Can Finish These Posts By Christmas Day

0pv-Kjh5yGPNkF7dZbbPIvQEt5vSreYk0jzBRK-dEg5s3rMNf9YBfWCBT1j0BTNFRcmwteKb1cEnoQxGa_1Ka8WJczvHgoOGpUG3-eBQbbcRn5Zqq-RrUeqUY6ghULWIReNa7AWdrBq0XFfu1SyXAEkGiemrNwv056m5ZSqnDSnBWjkOfPytoA0Lzuv6

Without Feeler, it would take a bit of time to kill these generals. My Sergei is far too slow, and Dorcas doesn't double either. The average FE player doesn't make too much use out of hammers or funny manaketes, so they probably use that loli mage from chapter 4. It's a good thing you people have me as your guide through this hack, and life.

NHX2T1zQ846YkzYGC3O8RLxBET5lna1RPLpkUN4x0QjYIHvaxDIa8fhUKt8Rnrg5azstjxFznancsUyedVrgtbfzhmA929zFnfaAGLRq4hrT5XpyAu8CyEqUhaNqe1JY4ste27pIjC88Hf-gHdpA7TeGJH5PnNfcCvVeAePfAvsmpmh2UtFRDXZNs2cH

Gk-fbDK9bIDve3_zXQOZS3GLtRF2a4wFKKwDJngl1XlAosHKLuoFNfiI8FGOZMxrs6o_yKFWw_Y9socwyrEEsAXUmEpzj-AgRBD0Dvdv6hsxV41RscsioXhbIJUCiySa8wm5S7AqF3YXWY2ifbHa7TwoLVqQNrhbaNJY2qaMppiQPvAKZJ7VWlRKg4lz

Teamwork and killer bows. Those are how to succeed in life. The modern equivalent is staying strapped with the boiz.

-m3_Bq7WcpHDRIWrWH5Ywe0fhrzLfb_bXpW9aBmS8TdPhbYUkprU4aIVh5Nw1scjm4Uw7W6umeXKXeiZV9gNwBqnjsZbDSkl5bpbIEWJn6-RziKfPfRrjVc6g4PY9vt5jE79XqaRs_5HLDhg7rVHz4y8fWAl8yqDqWf_CAzOuzjeOzYOsmT4DcxIqQua

Emmy is throwing her fists in the air. They fall and land on Sergei. 

SZ0qPHAXSz3EYlcBwyqJDvXMYLJRoqKq0DbZ1x6rYNIQjWMSSKTkGR8PRmgc5zyXiQAORtYXuCNyBOEe9_bKTs4FBuMbxY8QeYgLUodXfW1gqPn8_ICUxO6LNMUbvx5TJkEtRoEY_iiGoWLCahxFpfwv4WIo20MJinn0V6SupFTTA_AZX3UsETaLKlGB

Ruben, how can you call this content? She kills once every 3 chapters. She's a healbot. You coulda had me use Gideon. Anon coulda had me use Tiger. I coulda used Vince! Think of the Bravo Vince jokes I coulda made!

hSluRTFfBYh54LqUuDpH8RuEsggsVey0r2izjgToCBO8nQbMduzlobCitl3Adu7Din46XWiDqQFfjIU0xma0ipj2B-kKv35RN7s1pmRFUk9sMgq6Uz4ac8zGAOYqKEMjSdMtBqtI5F_S7hLkaAaCDosPbKDQNeT8a4x9aVOlwHzDEE5nilbn5PQ3ianP

A new portion of the map appears. There's only 4 basics, so the boss is clearly utilizing the Russian trademark of throwing bodies at the wall until you win. 

Turn 5: Has Spain Ever Used Morally Bankrupt War Tactics? Surely Not

6Tg6WRKVrsGJv5bCfbEgjeqjbo8DB42NvvATIYJRCnzmcdUUlyzqKN3m68On89awRjUTyUOSyj_eNWPyHNpWtofuJZDlCOeq24Pha6R8K0F3_xbsx7S5-g2yTX1lx9V_C0WD_3jmaH5RuIsOoJNeM0ce0Gck2GxAP__s4Uvg9YrWtxySF8eIwu28Aylp

There's some cavs, but compared to the heroes and generals of the beginning, they're extremely pathetic.

bbfjnJo8titxWuUB2r2cwlOsTls7qcqTOn9XitmaXnq6TWce1BLLSlHQ4aEJotyAM7ZtV-0db466w-Ppz5-Vxypi2ZG4NFt5BiIQz2XLE9ilajVJED9Fm7NWB9GO4tfwggbQwTK9de3Nn_DrjGoF_2utvLShtU5bZqZa-ZHogORynLHyUTWWS_oKh0m9

You'd think they'd be heroes and paladins by now.

b7X5pHId687OhsxH3VDdDpmjemhH7sTK9SsNBNSOXYjdz0SP1Fe48Fk4sTMUtuLeunxuWKmtaSnYihjtALGin3254MSWfHlUkfjYO33As9QZjOdduPjke561XK3Epl-rr03Eo4B0gkbyeC8NaJzUF9vzUiVqarwcqw7wwdhmuuaZdJxS6Ii-7_FkBVET

51ZOac_K832ruAIQ74afh_Xigx00ejb2FmR9PPam_1b3Yy3DC28QrGRURSiHvQS7K5az1pGWBZbOwl4zWlIbtpWCdqOD_2xmr9qjyDxxROIQXNR_4UqHxTgCm2ufb4x8guUyaaBSRhIHvG0z7Efd1mSUUbAWaZtS1ptLOortc8P3lV9sy_Q1w1WbFhPN

Throwing Yaraf in the frontlines is always a vital strategy. I only regret not training him more in swords.

Turn 5: What's Wrong With Liking Money?

6DsrMgCLEyKUJl9eNUylbxiva78VhUI94BkGvBEYT534-WH-d26d5jdXGGHyGbXLPivNB_roLO8k5NMr6Gjyc8Cbq0Onv9we28Lmp2475o1d3B9aPAX3BHOezIOL_m-F2BNCckXluzAczyGeh-ZM5aRpPTIC3T3xeuJj5bRSI_cf71-VZbF2oYRekP_D

Bro. A soldier. Here? I suppose this ain't TLP with halberdiers, but really? Elibe soldiers, the goombas of Fire Emblem. This is why you never let a morph be in charge of designing their own map.

5T59R-cyhF2RBbVEu8B51Nu3exNTwTNMMJOToHbaov0HJ8UvkIH9uCesZkrfIUmy9oGMOo-feeIJDAwwRG4gVZBwqkIBDojxm9sottPpd-iIdc_F8LO5zgzi4meIGGKwDyXfjS8y8HhK8HD5g3KBkykIGHDPYL8Tvg4gM8HhzagmJA0Gc1eiTfUAebEZ

Sieks doesn't get too much action nowadays. Guess he was too bored. Can't blame him. He just wants to play Engage.

lLLccY7O-mq_N7SY7hp-j9amTYFiedUHZ0UhwRakJRjlPbaZfGhy2z0uUK1QCQp-3GxNZetHbjN1G2PPg7ZhwLNMLyublF7zvAbqmiRUiUgyvgNam48dIotPKOiHcZloNXAq47IitaRPZBRiFNVhBjdY2tThpE9zPnKUB_rWDJwS-Ic-KzIiqH1mJYv1

Math is power.

u-fZGqUdA9TyVbuXjfHukfqkC55UTdrGc1edQ9dSRg5-U2zk85d2hhp5QqZ6EoQKW-qEi6DVV6phCH4TBsGATV1xSJzm7ogI6aGdSwAWK3flokzQSdY0GmRPOIBiuOl5rtBxDmms0GpKoNazJVcSmEYkUpX0Ku0ULimypVgJYxlSut9sWL8XZgDhBOXa

2jF8zfazJCLn3OQ9KyM9Ie5AWervKOTcktIjlp_og20mLFeQT1rtGpYGwDMsG5CfHG-iEuzQV4i3Gj_Fnxaa8fIHr_f7AJM-hDqC94ha92uSL5h_YMg-wLPgylPU6uJSf9uP2pcr44zKTd0A_l2CRpzjcZ5Q3GGEEYerNq0w1PU6z1IIuY6tYtRodETy

If Sergei had a brave tome, it'd be over. If Erica had con, it'd be cool, but she still dies in 2 hits.

9LbGnXgJvyyUujcDQ1jM2N0lCQKdHU_j23LioWOUCiClt4IAQg7BFDRhdMBP_bpLavRni77CjL_JfmbEc6dsBkWwT5j0-7SJzdBsnKLhs01WvxyKsa3xNEyyNPOk4dUwC0Z0E_CGVHpMqlI8Ik6LxnoEFIlLf4AM6o_hhVEHTKC17ySTSgPY6aQB4iTS

This goes so hard.

qjJ-7i1EerijorbjGvdrVnrKk9E5f4xMOxD7NPdDH00PGmIkf8z1qg67bgF5U21IKenLbwQ7gSZdYSNYMj9KWhSNiiDJZzOOI_WzUMVtXoNrPmwy3s-4PqbqcxNfxGTLvN0IDAcgW7c4jxFRSvTivHnnyT9QjdaGm8v1JbyKjqaIx3tpbqx8UZSbJN6d

This also goes so hard, but don't feel free to screenshot. These screenshots are mine, and I charge 2 dollars per shot captured.

Turn 6: Today is Dimitri's Birthday

hDQw2US8gmt9lFdLJ1Ys3iIBUcp9BHemVwLEXxRd6iYd8P8hh56WUXNo34aveG-m_5gXBkEGDt9LKTPtbYXB61ylRpASWREwyeh_KbHrmkf849KogK1lMg_Aawd1BOt1kT1YkKtaNEzFta8qdsue91Oqqz7grcKMXgbSTQRhLk9LdgUv2L8tr01xQ8Cp

XJFpl-d8dVjdJ2WgliNty6xiICM47Zgx93RB2ExwKazODjWMt2gpEQl7yYVksW3S5HjnMRfgnyjjIEzkXQCqOBMM236o5u3BFspEVgB5vZrhG3XmmM-QqHKkKtDWWJa9mAeg0OOw2nPGOzEUd-6Hyhn6_aOK6cJnTX3OeZeGlJbH_PPL95er423tt6y8

The crit.

_ddnFmnWFYYpQmtOug_2Y4Y1Up5hhALzNRnCl66uhbSMH1ucmxwjB6Cl0Em6QB8ELgy2DW0rk1dpXOoVyaxn9oZ88iknJ_wvgF7Gkr4Kl17MLOVE0-buQJooRnL43Eym8DBs0hYDk-DhAj5QXaIZQh8pz6DKwxIR0IjqbTJx4BEVNSKxacw2DyjXAMel

Well now you're wasting my time. I could be decorating the house with the Nativity of Jesus.

Don't worry, it's been done since the making of this post, so this current post has been baptized and blessed. I also went ahead and told it to never say "happy holidays".

Turn 7: There He Is

ykEzamfMlbk1xoP5t7kpZyaQIyK88kw-wNCdQxnNFKmVQbP5rOBLsxLz3J5ZRVuMc15NQlfe0a-JM4CZmA_5BN56pUUgY0cH1RWasre2MoluJjI-TqepuXSUS1_F0a6yvRmAmivdSbBa-wjo6KB4RY-p6071CJSzeJNlvrWZgzC0WsM_EJ6EbC52yDot

Ohh, that explains a lot.

It's a copy of Eliwood, so his minions are total dogs**t, just like him!

yrJ5vIYA90VAYtAhqnPy8KxwsLfqZ5ozOv4XdmEZ-PVELibnUzYj1zUqiqOAyjpiETKOq4VtSNS8BrR6XNA2fQOOXRYQKXmdpQaDDn5q0W9PHmfgSNdQ35mMnPaSjP4DHAWqrx2qg3fS2ndRHMPVIAd7C9o5o4IouVdfPQIztipSOHna95p4HmVMMipW

Darn. It can't be Eliwood. Those stats are far beyond anything he's capable of.

QGzBwvgia0A6FyHB6LBgbvHhr1mHhueFcbkeAyGVARwhZZXYZCVb0B5O5tKiUEF3J65U5NSVGBsToOwETyHL09TCgcBgT74SBGpaTfztI5dnVp5dA3LZxyQrf3vsQ_BD90DssAVJZzh3TUMY8weEYvvcejQP-ts-0ybDH9uyoCcJ02qhlmJ9sPPH3LO1

Oh well, time to die.

DNFXjMdTU8HuciQJfPF1Ht_zSGWE98Kp35P1K7z0lem-OzV9olrAebA84vinlzOvqPxHLpNARkNulQGte5ds53p55K920zpMnv47EaW2nQg8wXA-Pzub9PszCc1Ndw-go4HNNWb1zXwR84Bf4DVEA1Rw47gmAc1pYcZdyMlVLO5chubWtwMEm2_ayNk2

He just gets bigger, and bigger. He has surpassed Emmy, both in strength and defense. Their speed is on par. His health is a but a strain of hair away from peak BIG.

Nzm_dxIcwKW-1ldImO4BvkiXtaSGci095rBoNDGWY9Y3MU_TZIex0TQQW1p6wLyRgGteiVbBZQrgwgAzO9T3lyK0zTyg_IuMLAzd6q_KJy5o9iUwb4q0-3DHn4KCRjj_47CF-7JZvRDC6XeeQj2cW9ThPKIKz0CxruY3ePrfyUAsRcxBQiZkaOb-JFiN

They might just be basic enemies, but I reckon killing enemies in the chapter called Supremacy with Bruno basically insinuates that Bruno is supreme. I hope this helps, Rubster.

BEO8aLXFAGaUqUnIZ_tWz1AVCEERrdj8bgmzcBodm7lxNKwYJ9bkQDnSnZL6Wg-4RsSrlBK_JmMldb07liPwYHPXzlzdGWif4_XNdGgTRfEYcZf7FzDbYy1Wc65ZXmhytLiBQ96Xf4TdJ_6gvr95lcR98_UIsRAfKtofqr8x5SpntP08-hOgxUxlqWia

Yep. Last one is Lyn's class, which Saya also is. The average person would want a one on one duel, but I don't see the appeal when it's a generic morph. That still gets to me. I can't get serotonin from Feelin' them.

Fc31zazP5vASaw0wG_HGwJ-CLCmr4qNWebRvvK_r2WNziHnEnF5hHK2uzzgofaLt_3ra-Nim7CoB9hQ67SQN9EWKtcFoFlotdyyiHUvNeWcqO1_moJpvDHSKx8yNhVh1wVMRU1VJceCLwRcnL39O4C-U6z2j9AtAcqrdYSgp0a9GFKsdOd8QFuWMZgg_

Those strength points came in clutch.

Turn 8: Christmas Is About Getting Better Presents Than Your Enemies

CrljuBfoH5BSxwyvZOw8aSCl8iH70wbQ_TL5HPZ9jUmhGqzjaVk1t1B733e4GqPBmoGFF5bJDBZm_N-g2fAkvJujW3vewd9ZCxvMMe0cBic2hZlKjY-hjZmQC74qAPCkGFrI1_4cJwe_WAbP5Z-lUcsysS1rkTK9Iy5YflbNERI5oxs8SuJrkOYIBdg-

End ya life.

ehq9-wJm_71o2rWABqRTZSxS_ok4Nc9YKgAdhQYe3vkav2HwFqR1rRdJlLVJV_Qy_lrjeNDgthnOzoR654fY5gns4Ef8fRH4MkRKagZSyfDyTeP5Ytv2XOLZxqRJf-w0Iu7Ga9_yvPSeJCdfXAZ6vk8rnYg6Yk3NS8Ur4jqYQjvOKbEQCQIYYOlGVNTz

The fliers have either 25 or 27 speed. They're faster than the swordmasters and even use swords just like them.

_20t0sM-whTNexfvGOa0mMN3PFjOqiO5HLuR2xFAPPBiIsu1Uw33EAYgPzWZbD9tYHKt6ji1i20G6h3hH1WkVbRFA9qdveQWqUeMS6fj66MmuE8hz1xieJuYEmt-NdblU54RGWCuFG1glL08CwfNghqD-lU9heshbTDjoBdlqvcTHHG9zu2BjhqqqMBS

I forgot about that, but I got away with it.

KMb7KjC9kfmxUrSkmlmCOebcw1xlYmSKGmBda2gqZtoJXNLfqEA9KIxsD9LE3Mu1dCq5VcTyD57XSgfN78F3JW31XankycX3JvASa7h-7W4DTj0LiMwVqussLWXUnwLmouBkAk5yhRsIIKVChGhRnlp2H7ganGEyuzMBusWUEkAtj_D5n6I4h_0mMqjp

This never gets old. The sprite is so cool. 30 clean damage. Good hit. Silver enemy only deals 4. Stuff like this almost makes me trust Ruben's recommendations.

LSY48-JACiwMOEDxpIXtZfeNJhL4u4ju2g_KNA7z59jw3-1Y21S9G8B2O3uxZGi65HK1boiCVei5GgmWcpKY8Eav8x13VKiK2pfRmQ95kkSJqXc5Xzxf_KnrAcdw8NWAUdEncP2Jki033cnyQjHah7SXghLKSKOAne8TYh3g6wU26HuqV_XT9fEE5-xx

Come to think of it, Zenon would be trolling Saya pretty hard by having a morph that looks exactly like Lyn, or at least her battle sprite. Given that it's been 20 years, it wouldn't be too surprising if she actually had grey hair, but of course, she only looks 5 years older. I know Ruben mentioned on TeeHee that they're almost definitely going to include Lyn in an FE6 remake and leave her looking nearly the same to retain the waifu factor, and this hack only proves that. It's exactly what fans envision and put in their own fangames. No one's gonna complain but us old bitter hags.

Turn 9: And My Enemies Right Now Are a Race Of Subhumans

qRwSDGSt17i46a8_NW3NyVg6uAj2v9CmhP4gCC-omiL8hidXfRbokAxsjyOvPnYpH9L3cDskZWluAllcLtkHU3Ia_nkfoNXx34_dGCEhKeG04vFD8btAR4MfsAwH33xbFK2V89kPw-T9B_6slY3TeFCfEBrBnrjzDNzPOenjMe_VRReqys6xXyQ0Hbw3

I'm not sure how much her growths matter at this point, but good on you. I like those numbers.

xXjNEBRL2vW2CTFfeN5Or6noa8JYK0zBR2u9ghGzuzsoLGU9JOcCGuyorKChLqPmXzWiOSFxF3wbg-GquCHMCAr3AEcj4_I4szzhpky2r9cOKI8E2PMrceCmnGoqGCwpCDzPOPzVr5xCgd7vSSMz0r_fvcdlziocSneRB5KmiuhUUHHchuyHhvmSCgUH

I would say that doubling doesn't matter when you kill in one hit, but Gim's a terrible example of that.

98puWVeHX1oD5F43GK0F5YqUjAKcDZ-EFWVB2yLJn3KEFdxjSYTai1RxfEZ8ZpLpXaDIza2_mJ87j7GAWTBWRISDsk_M8d2OJ81PmpUPri8y4vfMpnj8hwSs-mN1y90va1mb9MCjqgKcFYKgvX_aUZHP-K_Ri6FU6HmuNLDqYUL9JrPdD0JIpjv_L1U3

Now you get strength. Better now than never. I can flaunt it when I show off my team on endgame and spend too much time evaluating a unit you can already tell is good in a glance.

Nil0EAS2hCPzV8r-IuulWWv_j5fkVsFdZvENWy4HK5SK-o23A7fsOX1WUuU_f5pPb3qF6-N7H9hQ7TLjUKBPWY2VkrQabdHoF635tu6ouqaGa_gK04y4vYRMhgx1fGoU4QAoiPy0asAJW2_e0-LXEDKl74aOVGgcLEQGfVw19X0vUgcF0rkz02BvwnY5

Fritz isn't good anymore, but don't tell him I said that. He deserves better than to hear stuff like that.

OWLmbxhcu1WZja1LN6ritE50lc8lHlF8nyIy8Hrp92NOlPfjQTOcrX_ByxxmDKpkCu1J4NOnHIPgQC1LxnshUPz2cQJ21VCu5Y8-XAgWDiuJRVI9jUAblwdJhs1KhLBCnrVpL7vsXT0o1gaIyXUAxi7Vx8Kh3KJTH4FdmikiVMHZv6Unjkxa60XbJpmC

Nikita is my only real lance user. Sieks exclusively mains a slim lance.

qW-7LSwnOWJkj3VuyiufUgwkpqenJmjFOwfgyOWkrWku2t6mWE08tijpH3R_zjmd-yhruG84hYEldMNgedZCvqjN3zjyas77R9VeKacuWCnsStkE8upuL9I9nMsdsgdwh_EXnQX-6lVVRy6o9hViEIyfmIPFzweNm3i935qQNLrHkWubANlKe5QO4q6l

As much as I'd like to hypothetically fry Lyn a 2nd time, this person could do some serious damage to my archers.

elNvnjFf2cgcTja0rqSGAGsLhN9L0xTELqUC0yNs8jbx_Vf8qVisqDhE0Oyg33K2unqX4RDm7pKiyBoOwAq0qScBcmivDQpyiyHGMxaPA7DJsnx3MX79-N23oggbqqiG4FqAC_qp1kHIQAYqGfNa_2Gh_zPHP_GD2ux-YmSlErQSbHqTaUWxE3BcciGo

I pout and I cry.

Wctyutb6sXaJZHp3BAcH8ztgvLkz4XTdblq41lOWKOxCqEaMOZOpEbeNuxL0SYuPLfqa1cWq990ZREYiA3F0E5baV49pRwRRL2qbBb1kVn3xOLUG6uQR3K65RwXc7UOoAvGaYSEadIRuyVg3O_xNFlBZwLBnn33ilt5N0498IyzyQCqP18X-htuGGJrL

If this game had arms scrolls, you'd know I'd go for brave sword Big Guy. A shame GBAFE doesn't have those. 3 Houses needs 300 of them.

_dx273F97cPek_Txc9Rj95SmlimDvnNwgl9ayCab-k2N2QVZqUrIG8jXhz-029m_WweE8uQzns25H0pNFeJAIzX-aT6YhMKcv4BSRc2kt4ktEVv76oL7M5nVppNEihYYKiTfe8welgd6BG9CALSfldc5aECilW7AypVhJowoAy-4jQiqA8E7HGEJWJgA

I use physic to heal Feeler in a way that breaks the law of physics.

Turn 10: The Morphs Are Also My Enemy, And I Asked Santa For Their Extinction

c_jWq2ewIyhHv8Ys0atqxdIB-9v9moxmhTp5BIbkAhzla5dWc1cZ7HYcxUx1Ec3E9F6pkS_zbyWchBL9QIuJ5XEI4v_v0i5_Y5NmDz-TeFWY8chFpX0E-W-jxpkixbuo3MNB-gfr2WPZbGcxIHzGtT4r9Q76t5NYB41Ges3rHXNqVk8Sbu0Z8T7NpHme

Saucy.

4WbYoi3-XsC-RSY5MpUtAI9zH8IKCK02zYqRdFZQz2gpomqMAO25TCYLe4b7dKzwO32n5QUuJsm32G4FmJgA9AgekE3b0wx-lZLkTNY0IPk0Mm_ABg5-zgThhSKi_jnY17n36mbnFzWKesthhF2EhGn7Z3-jW7q_ZOB9HJDPv2mOG8PQlgLUrSLHZ2re

SoHaE hard mode patch? Forget it. We're going YarafQuest all the way.

IVJA7n2ccPSxkOwulUysnE7Ywa3M6VGJfND07bLq9Kv-s_kZa5u9Rqc1_VYBOlDNKxma2McYD5wBKbtbl_4cI9JcD_V5y-tWjAhcbVt8QJKHaBaChz_EoNzU17F6NUpjZ3y33wF5BEEhTbWt66amXYBiiTtkjGkvduxOue-dFE6V58BZc8A5La6iLUjr

Is this the end?

yzxJBshuz8X33OQECrQakoLlaYTkG89Ng44imUNuNcsfJGxsJKRqUMg-yLrL2GaF42dWYdJClearvWqxIl3ddDcmoQKbWGaaHvJ6vx-56eYoAw2JPhusy_qrs7cxU5We0pfnzJcrtbSPGbUdlNwbhFLEHbTNPEQRzPeeaIDLsznpR8GoS86Mw0-8BMrx

YAdz6sjUqD8Qp8J1vTRTDl5GIDOtLJUU-X1eoaHh5eAWZUzu4rqiAnsdxyzOMkZNWP9gMLMEGQRrdSRHWrFCCcLD1L9SI2FUzdM47mhMwJJL2aPBvDbzP5ydNC_BLmFVBAj5TxLFM6VIFhPScP0vMxfKn8eKiqUO0PISXh9H5K4KiLc_s06TpSf05un3

_54fUq3njTWvaPffJQDc4ffP9DeeCF6C52NFjvGyDVI2BsK560F3wxYFE4W6HofM1uiAedyTzOqgsAiTahuK55i1u1eYm7GIO2XSo_s0UVP-6g9CketJaF1QigBAu7lPtiWB6Mm2oe_zeCg6HGMN_i-9S8zEjQXJQ9XNOG5hJXZY-gVYpXP56ULHdE5r

jrtV6WJ7T5H2hh5oEbhSIQkW0EAVkl2eh_W7-pl0smQLeEmwlMcqivorJpLZ9q1aTV8cBYTQZ0QJBYvjqRjZO-jyh21ZMiL0LNwFTDvqlGUOt_61mpjBVORzDYuMluIGujmVQ_n0AX8IOHkHwU85m7saOohpMjyiuKABmMCLz-HQ3L4hbvYKUtiSHYu6

Guess not.

a7PZ8ZsuoHvPHvGbfHy96kaVjtHU3j6uwrpEipU52s27X3Niztg52i-9rw7NEnFMHwngw7nyfnXEVYFsEaCL12HumfG3uC-woh-GDyMK3lPWBPBYGejfJ8bg7qAFbcafpNWxTYsd4-QnOJsxvfmEq1stx0HXnCZ6qajFi99n84Zk0G7VdSbQJ2Y6b7WW

Eyyyy, it's the lads!

No of course there's no f**king lads. They're also npc morphs!

7NnfCjW.png

AH55UER.png

2hj1gcM.png

55N6SJA.png

9lJi5Ln.png

eC9hP8t.png

But they're lads with government assistance pretending to be terrorists under a different name. 

They're literally reusing the FE7 bit, but with actual generics, which I don't need to go into again. They wanted to be special though and use the archsage and king class over sage (or Valkyrie for Ursula) and general. Maybe you can use your special brain and imagine that Zephiel just died now and someone teleported his body here just to be in this one fight, but then what about everyone else? The paladin could be that one Zenon shill I suppose, but wasn't he already a morph to begin with? They can't get 2nd chances. That's cheating! The nomad easily coulda been Tsas's dad, but I'd be drawing blanks for everyone else. Well except for the Hero. Obviously that's Henning.

Turn 10 2: The Funky Sequel

jhGNVu41-aSUFT_RTXGgA4F9IgzkCkE0pmFuR5PgFltHcUXlKF3dtmpiOlPGDqAse6IiGD-vJ8bTkhXnlF0oPCBwhiyJ6ySk8AFHVaYFEBeouEI-8TpORq9qtKtC9K7jn4ya0WuCb2r-9fQRaMc8b5p2i3U9-dODUXv7AdUCOdkyzFJmdse33MXcf0qp

Map design.

I'll just wait them few by few, because it seemed like the best option out of all two of them.

woDVrWOmuNjZOqsYhK_Fm7_5xQe4I89sx_8Gy0_u4iCx8BTnt6nN0JPwQmwBBylE4lRPsM1VJwb5AW9wyF-_YMylW_P5kVUEzaUFzpI3NDdP0RoN0VlQpVwfw7qVdifnWoadgAcQm8Uc8Vy9-JpMmtGKEhLnIrklR5y1aNc40zGnHJ-nyxzp-2H1mTVM

gzNHCMuM25lCSs0DGaAR1css7O79uYAePtZpHXpk5Nmj1mlKVehmaCjcivulqWNTWmN-JaF-UsoR66ZGRc35V5-D6uCy1nse04Aft5__Z4YxTDq9o71Whfjwo9JAMWV_vgeXC9hWR-88TB34O09_8qI8kjdoIm8v8Is_hUSuLzz_dC3tPne1ymdpjluw

I knew that all that math calculating through the past 10 chapters over Feeler's defense and HP stat would come through. You can confidently say that every level up was worth it.

GyWPFs3r2CdzpIaCYEWKjzGYdEmjxv-x-7OQisJBPNJhgxSxfPGzCUoPsA8F6xvUbA-avavZdWOoFm9I6MBFAGqD1r_dYyEEZVZ3f4llgq0iJT5RjpxRxbP8ppNBUrjoD32YM2DNc7OJhbO8vHtp8aNqHuQm3aoQTQZ5SWPViRCs4bbBuBx4dA5k-CyP

What am I supposed to say? It's a morph. I want to say something badass and witty against the cool overpowered bosses that I have to do my all with my endgame team, but there's nothing to work with when they're just a damn morph! I can't flash a bunch of screenshots to show off flashy fights since it looks just the same as any other fight other than them doing more damage. I can't even make a quip off of their name. Rex Hasta la vista? That's a terrible joke!

JF9FLE0WCx9nYVhh5hjtdzbvzBqEO_EiloRHt7fpEBQmdjetluoepTgQal96edU4ZAPGfA-K0foRmD1nig0ipzpmO7DN7a5JuAPNTJ_SwstOnqeywoC0swVKjOGjLp4wupBdX6t3LYSbfkViAtcX1E9fFqQvU97Av-Qt4BmzPoFlggSCuiOX8e3Mw3OK

Zenon decides to use an Eclipse tome to basically force players to wait for 5 turns before actually approaching him, because he loves mocking LTC players, which to be fair, is kinda based, but his plans don't mean much when he isn't the first person to make an action on his phase.

fzff8eTin8T6ytomJLpSV7oshsH02SPJ-NZN-VxNeiv6uy_SKrLz0NJ15O_8SU7XCL2-3Qx1Nc7nwg91jGRponVkhBNPyn9uEKgQJjpUtZpba-_G1t7nxaGaaDNCSsg8ToA1OWegrmRRdfXuD2J2aMLBqYa3qmfS-fQtBQSHwPNL7QWDlk_mlBhvil46

Anyone that isn't Yaraf gets Brazil'd.

Turn 11: Shaky Jones Boo Hoos Some More

Nn8Nog26l1StAexxmKQr_lOBgCfj089T9vF2fMrmCjgWpMOXK8xb3nD8AYbgae22PaAlNWIxvajcU3861TMI3GjEDKF6KKXc_fnakoiw9r-MyfLZ89hR81N9TsEWJleND7w9qpSKTZd0RJj9sU9ynbyJwdlpLGPX3AdRoEUeCRa1_qegRdLtIUwoxUMo

jT3rdptkUJUTlOQUmaAr-XmrwCzj3uiDT5-L8OyxyuZ49SKYHM0hbR8eZJeSTL9gNoa6eZtDfFqZwK1wY8PRbD6TvYd4c2dptWXB4R0N8G9L-4CApQ8CgU0L_4Rr2TTTFwLgtkEHbwsU-k3vW1eyd4-OXiQdlzNzJlNJWk_iGDN9fYE2BLf09O2KzYqE

In FE7, this bow is stated to have the brave effect. It does not. This troll by the ingenious devs was so funny, that these guys left the same message word for word in the English romhack.

JWqhP3ooAsgUwCRXpajRb8AoghA71NHiDCjweVOhtqYp6gUD0hFqigKFi4RGjDY3Q4mqgi0rFf1dpkpR5CSfFZChJduF8eUo84yTJcnuCsHPcPcSB-ZpIarxELlVYgw43ww3McadRNHKgfGZrbdQTtAV9zxiQZ11-JXCIzUnhXQWAv18E4Yy3pzB2wfO

FmtWUuWrM_TWEHRQigTTBkz7GcmqaOjcVuiyc9QLGXnRCIekc-XjSzZNgBg082kjfIgo_WlDAz2T7nsp_vGBsg3KRQoDFtoUOvRfYy20E1Q_qL7u14ojYIR5dxNAkhwWz7fMBQFLn8xqb6ZO8mqLo6wwSyTty5rj_alRzxztTAfTees5fwTnm1YF6l99

Saya considers what to get her friends for Christmas and wonders what they'll get for her, until she remembers that Sacaens don't celebrate Christmas. She kills Mr Rex out of spite.

She also killed this morph.

mn2pN5mRa6iS817m11zblS_wK1lXlDiWqCbxnXTeUy0_36roifahinU0Whz0PU173kK1oIZGgU6kwUBwKNRAJCcFQj6ZqTSlZ778anAaRh1i-WaLXWhUlqdL4B4F7qsw7YJ5_7vYx8toVdI8NTMkak_Dvgqgkqz_TmV65BIHsfefsiBqkgr2qzYm5O_l

The brave sword's on the verge of breaking, and so is my patience with this game. It's the holiday season. Why am I doing Eliwood's failed hall monitor management?

Turn 12: Of Course I Put Different FE Background Music

hWEXAkG6xTzUkfsbUzNYlBoYhuUOQ22HKpu-We9jxHbFJBAcWX2uxrwkWljXsVGSfH5EvC6Ya9p85gdqBJSDTXGClPxdWeTtL2qbr5XCEKzv4yiuhRcPNzDdvU0naBIJr0hM3zNd2WAdyynrg0YhMME9doCGUijTPfaxX393sX8C8iWh9CFnyWSDPrGp

This bishop has a ridiculous crit rate. Luce sounds like luz, which is Spanish for light. It's a Spanish word, which is why I'm prioritizing killing them. 

Or at least I wanted to, but they chose not to move. Instead, King Charles went ahead despite no one being within his range, very eager to finish what his ancestors failed to do by conquering the U.S, represented by Big Guy being a big guy.

Yes I know Luce is latin for light, but I've heard it said so often as a spanish term that I refuse to believe that this is anything but a Spanish joke. That's what I always believed as a kid, and it fuels me now.

GRQIonT1wnATKKB0kDfqtFjPFh5avNjGF9N1t_uAM2kX9-YDqSroQTzey1N6TgyvlvFFDXJbXfIjwUfeXTJiCiNfIKnv6jk9A8idPLNYTilJulQAN4oIj2_QhDOhsNAnjQimFHwZbYuTofqLBEFqoNkBOV7aJ62xXQ0CoqT58i3Sm6Z5bR--DITGr7wM

Hilariously enough, this rando has better stats than Zephiel himself.

s1S5V2000S_L8l-S1nFgUOMgxzJixAa8KnIzOUpEau7v418QM841lIwMshCIsiN3y-rFbmMcw0xS8vCUI2CSsiUIjHdNqK9nMAcT9ki2LrJ-2Ash7FcCCURazNb9jFfGdJkj7C8wT_ngqK31sS9f-vXGWWdaDWS-bu7CtFjXirluOjpsLsazwFHeelzL

He even has his sword, only they changed the name so they could put it in British museums without others finding out that it was stolen from the lands they plundered.

5UD3ZNWKSTOLdhCKR-wjI9aQkZrpsbYXnNMQ3FxNQ6H2gJga551ztrmIhICL05VwgEChIQdAxUNMiuaJVs-DphIDbU7jzzNiplqR4-wKGDxe3dLG0Iln-dJmFxe9GiWzBnelFz3Xl3c-j6YVM-O8ouBvGhBw35_jMn2h9QZ4q61gO9wDxzgmH0jS6EYp

Saya rushes in on her own and is greeted by something Spaniards receive in spades. Heat stroke.

9zcfEINlsjdfkOedQuVfbtWXEXetDuHu4UxQ44rJilgX19p6RFiajrLVKo4vHFYoN8841UP0jIj2IvtPGU7VVrD8kAsJ-k3xJZv4uS3XSHIYXnV2x4PJhCqJTdAk-vKk1FWB-U4p0tQRAmU0B1eIYilIzZE4n2HekH89XbNi3fhbXnOitmVIesapLSlP

Saceans don't believe in the Sun though, so she shot and killed them.

HDH6J2NIvbHpHsTWq3lBLXEjkcDndoEworDK12by-C7mrmzvXd3Uf7eEXOhdzwwQxuJkZIv5xhPITTxP4uNadBSGZXqjbisc5gjkCnSwSfJh2OSQFDzyKkK-tf9hShmq40sUfpfaruKRUiHZMkD1DqfFflpTi5XpwI4uPO0K_QHufv7akc-QwJQzoIsb

For a lord, her stats are great. For my warped perception of low tier units capping everything, she's incredibly mid.

1o937r-brZCh55WrTqT7FLzdHka3fFV3tr8eBtZ6SpYd_rNU71dSfiI8iLnV352QVwKmcCNG0hYPx6WxTlPFafdWN73GPYwbB5NSeAQpDx8X8Bm6TP4zW1jLtcH1OkaKi884WF8cBcdOFvgVUKbLHkZ8YFlqmYV8n5hhuCucxGYr09FNzyuBgjql67zH

These are the 200 IQ moves that make me feel like I have a talent aside from being a Youtuber in 2 years.

baxhR3LEzlSt_8HK-UnD72evzvbBSUuuefpSsrXUenjRrXTJu2z25RnY5ypa06NiKkug6-2uqts2PypA6k9O4acFq4y5B-Us2HqvkFksrhU2L965tX2In6Ge53eewj3Nf-NoDwpvO0ukhT2q79tjYCRR7D1HvMVF_h-qudU9yIA2Ji30JLxsOSO3eZ3y

pvcxOmd2V2UvMXNl93eo05l1X2rw0DVwfEvtwIMQmy8kOMp7yN5vj-BNMAhZo5pf-hOlr7IHm_OU-MpmNjCdFCMrE_ualxH3j4KCnJ5QFxZaFcZZV-Fe8otmt6wkYpEWfjmSnIow290vQNvmcHcTcMNcPQOLL2gywXo6Gf1EjZw7ydkt_t5SMYz1KnNI

0187Zr-LpGO_IDbm-UkztnKRDSK_1_Ie-x_TczOpFszYUwcRe4YZVOw2YnJzkWYCyMDRCAwOwv75zJMpVpL1Wq2zStOK1EyUvLae4sSE-YvKt8WW9KGZnwlUO12WXTd6-YGEWqNxeCOlInUBvjgYRnfzxKZPbupeapTWPBOkpwc2-0MJjvw4LAiqvWfo

The King always looks amazing. They're amazing to fight, and now that they're actually strong and not on a 30 avoid throne, I actually like this fight alone more than the actual fight with Zephiel himself, and just like with Zephiel, I'm solo'ing him with my favorite unit of the run. This is the FE I love.

Turn 13: This Is The Highlight Of The Chapter

yLy7U4KJKBJyw1MxM1oxWKpqLT98a9sx44qZ1mgxfdzNCyUMbRqTQeovlR774z4q5f204YgqfpPiciShudGJ7ykcNCpIMK8RM5vGlpz4eNU9loq_Picm9PXwhM1jD9HumtdNRlP_SDYWT0_sfWaDY41fG7ubODodLACbI5NFNzjkTaJm0W8W0rfaX2S-

cvOGuh_uAz0e4N12s5OeGO8msqBEK7ZxeUyGLQhuwFzJBsRU0boNqmBJCrD4R_UjiBmSX7asVVoREsJEFXszY_0RIfzpCukr7Rm0WALa2dzMVfyl7wpw5aIHWBKAhwDwS3xRbfdIXMfbm-0WSbf-yL_-BaIYNh-dYWu-xOgHOm9Fxiwlj57ZY6IbOInL

This is a Big day for Big Guy

ka9ChHkqMMMnG7owLn4UkrtvznD93TQZQzdMTaLmTLzrJDGGKmpP4-Z4w9t_-tVmQTwVtWka4fYn0evlJn20SqZjyGUxIjAmxb1sV5WTcuIAUK47s9JKh395SIdM7IdY-ndRRarcl13tvVwA4ULv1acE7CvvXfwC6vZXmdxCjJn7STqa7cZZVg5-KA9i

and an early Christmas day for me.

edJ4yloBOzrYthaX5NV027puFFF2lgSna-QBak0mVSzPk83bGBK1fGKuMarLaW1GFfTxCISxGpQLZAtuEZuW8SOA-4gt_p6xNEZbz_srDKip-q9abXZ0GBkVH3sZC0cgxDgQ7uu98fRwiIxdoH26FjnrNDttgcOU_sdlooHqmgEZJ1HpL-2uhPlC6S8g

ZpxNxoYRK1BFVqmYgll8Jy5--heJ5NvaeC5dYauaSJppq_UEjWbWI-eDMNzh_4TzXMYtJY6g8-9IGTHKVd5z0aTFIETo-4yJ8ouMpjTqmfE9nQ69P6TPkXZvpZpKnfRbJdXBQxT7uZj_M-UDmP9PhCNASLAfSDKpOlqaLHGoznx-jhnQC9liaBZyWlOm

There's a lot of trading you don't see much of here. This bit is quite tough and I took quite a while to ponder how to get through this unscathed.

OPlsffX8obpCUHwlfNDUbd_8q8x3G9e_PjRia2Z0uGvBN6Rf5qc9Wj1ms-tE8_nrtWRoWwCwaJR5tZ76XHT0NUDw9HZvvJ0XAKhkRNsVYqGDt8eMoAGPnpF_f1A4c51o30P-mNHDCsJLt179suspJHKLjgLMqa7lWoDBGJPwPom6T4qh9m6wsrMMZcwb

And a lot of that has to do with these crits man! Gim is a bad example given his naturally bad luck, but so many bosses here have good crit, and I only have 1 iron rune. I don't want to turtle the heck outta this, but it's not just for the sake of turns. It's part of my 3 step plan to make the mother of all omelettes.

wIgkQueRssNlGEqf2inMJOCZdTFig-Hn2wPazUahsELJrLqMh10U-ex-hNXeJVBvkgFtDAL08xOazCN7jUMX2X0qkjPfPcLjj25SjlfKmLsOxA6FuwRYGV_Zfr0SVLXn7fE_obyHpM4uPPm80Fos511XtS-oTxM3rAJvOCvgfoR3rqGqThKPK65OeGxE

You see? I can only do so much when no one can bait these guys out. I tried with Emmy, but the hero just doesn't move. What a cu-

_KZtrufrncCRu7-faajIlaFBlbyGL7xzDUIPawmYJKogxIIYXRil_bj8j7133nAlT8acDoQtsalo8fvCjjFfMa3I17pxkon2VwcmMbk5N3p7-FiAKl4DcuuKNq8SWm1wOb0MKiALq-Sw2T6m7zDH5lOqn0gd9_FPiFjGUectT_yPjtbkVgbQWySzV2sp

Oh

RegWYtMUxxyVXK3xhoFigiF2nbDj8Y1FL-3RjiwnrIkGE7NESY5Sp_CK4rAAJ6h_Z_IsJlsKt7JErTx5j-EEJQjJcLl9QZEILojtHzdX4PqnCI008az8hBs-1XstqCE3BNu6qw7cTt-de1IxAn-svId0ApKDZenh_4tdJeFXllENqL3YD4VQq_IzPSoK

Oooooh, you a rattling my bones now!

Turn 14: If They're Turn Based, I'll Be Mad. If They're Range Based, I'll Be Mostly The Same

55Zuh05SNZhckQimyHhu_A4ONz5yuPOKEtFq0dbDz1vQgNzAhxWSOIZ6mS06b8hMx-Oje-J0Jdbp604A1LMflEedUzXhAWJsGF59baHy-qrBZlJatb3jrO7N5SuBaLuE4uVOSK3teP4L3tojdTL5PwvLD0YQ-_jCjjM4ELmjhXuKx5EoGbSsHAlgCtzZ

You only live once, so risk it all by potentially throwing it in the garbage. I don't get why people loved to say that when doing things that only harmed their life, but no one actually says this anymore, so I have to put the fear of death on people now.

XNQEcaLZEAWHxMm2cVOKGrX00X-j65qzba5JLlORs6xAJ1q6Ck-iylvbq976B6PnxM_gFe7Kj5nYV7mecS5DXIXhdLbjHBmt-3IdVAwCQX8AmK_wvxpEkBhrSnIG91S6eshzlS5Cx4knMFqPwZKMpieKOFwuwer4E0bgV7yrqgzSFMACeQ6OK-j_6SWR

4L0mej5cwT-QjvlCtS6r7eN6P_jwYQx8vNEVMxMBXyazZidvhTkQbNNJ_rocob32uZg-qG7crEJfVRmIBZfBTqGFXUcDBfZUigCTF5A5BmdTYBZ76Vdj63A4rvSIjzNlZae10pdmzdknc0M6we7SAmUxtXsa1T9EciXudQbudxRYHDkXdDTbbwT63vw-

I knew you could do it. Ruben, you knew he could do it, right?

4wjhpkb3bKQ1sJ7GZvA0S_j6Wex_EYXWUmhik60ehQeuDYNB9Ir_PumptNkOcPJjEGbYmtpZJXYXrFkRvIKrkE5EdrvPYhwsWnvVQy4KV_c3RNwvSMSY0lC1K1fmSduswgF6OguruYu9QkuE_m1gAmTNOQDRpRACkRHE6vJnvO8BHD9KHyVL5PV8zC6l

Honestly I wasn't even expecting this to hit, but I will pat your belly with glee when this is over.

dN59-yvsc8Nd6uXyqAqDpNQG1vtpqP0Sc6sottSh_OkW9gxGbuJcBDLpyZmcjIh504zUxwlUNGG9M1e8BBZU9GaX7uhjGWkmhumG1oSTN-lJaTXfIZgpxEwpKazk5oW1uM3i3UtAJ4Vleyl3LbZa8chEIR0SOS6Mbnamk811rIQrHAUcUzmtqAiAV1nd

Of all the ways the Linus clone could die, I used cheap materials made in China, much like the value of a morph life, or a Chinese one in the eyes of their government.

jdg4_Rd60Tvpx1tjlmj7sOfWgdK2HLs3A2m9Awbzawh1IJjovVp2UjwX0LB_JpIz1O-MCzb_NFkAlQc7bDi_a9i0l9saaWm9wU5LxRhFXjf8scFKLfkvpSHGVGY5ljq7IExIiBErnPBX3FaaWW_kYh5_00s5C3nUzmkkroNXGNu6LEl4SMGt4Ztnj4X_

GCuYgIHHfSfstk4ocXnMb4pQoLUFkQ45a28p9VwZkAm3VFdt9jfBHIuJpcd5RytzgV7yr4CmG7nwpNZvIpx0hkfPmWIq9EZrYEfG7OvRBL-nHjkYQib7qUbRGURUhvNEeiK6Ey-AMPKpdvyBp21keCsIaNZmMTr-hE_S3MTTbe8-wUgUVoY4dbLL2IxC

rWNWZAU4HzrHDH3IJDlWJU30VESNELTtkpe6wrGpwHIuIZnWsQXmTRdC4PDbjg6KHHrr85nxDuOWBFs6WSrkGj4XAuoUiNJ_0fqKC-g80m4KSmnq6uPt05snD72Ml8Np7_RbbMTc2tnwziwqW0ovskIBHxPeMNp9rBZbXU0z1eJPUvfM-uYMcRlJpU_Y

Someone show me a completely stat screwed Fir.

g-FC2evIfqzRNQC4DucyjQ9S_pc3owWigbZt-pfbzTh-rMxjtk47cgPFdHiKK9t3awg-ZqCAu1LuMbB7NRhK3iTZ-szUN2S11t8u3eO_HV_MVWSt8DRb1ZVIx_HJ0_0p8aDfWqow96MXWVdlO-TmPQ9R4XTkihWus235_NjZX2ZlFZ1tjxaYKzNMEZvQ

This is oddly fitting.

Turn 15: This Divine Fire Shall Scorch The Skies

c8lgqF0x1XhgblfIL67da9K7x6xLSI0Sh8k823icmDVip56gkxYfN5CoYgjHnKyZ3PzXIm1aa-rn2QxDhFSoi8bsoTQvSdxwEW9-cWeNfeyHJWPZNz9VyPpvEowYS8ol01utmWhYOVCR2KOZgHEVQwvBCzz_j1bfnsmfwtY7yDa_GF4rXMIbo965-uW8

At last. My 3 step plan will rock your rocks off Ruben. By being just fast enough, Zenon has yet to finish spamming Eclipse. He is still on his last one, meaning he literally can't counter. This is extremely pathetic, but hilarious. Dude is literally Veld 2. You've probably pieced together why it has to be this way.

uM393hDiaqbSohydzfCFAKACCYaDIkDo32wfn7-2eu5kxS-fVxkjl5FsVcT-RLsrcQQWqeJWL2mZlP5Q9jy9AL24DjgJ2suGmC52513ExnDlZ09GgRxfq7hR8cymmki5WCNl3rOyUKjdpzoeCWo5Lci7px81okMuTUvcRWV6w6hqpYSNz_7_7Wq3b1pQ

HG5Jb7gHjBXSHBuevF4HEu98WLDURI23WXlmvb-J7zXCZDCjavHS-z4SYD11tqUb0yqz-9cmRt49SgdVEqzWyawMxTqJLcIumYxfp2ZSjzK2Y9vYZsHA61-a7vkHMFZ5UqOYaX5twh6Auoc2NWJ_rFhC8sQIEbQOBlfUjJoh-JWRid4FHyV4o8K06pMD

Feel the humiliation...

MueFpMKY71FLSrlKmKHUzMV0mfrUevGjo15YYbPgMhjmZZe_V3NDkakHw0pgWQpVQh_tQ5xlP3COzMEHVnbZ7RqLXgqDVnZP3bPVSpFOAHqW8rMTu3hNbpKLPeTxsYQdtsiT1fyClzqydPI0PSYp-O50FN7XedqUPwEPDMVu_ct_jY6S-nTdvVypF9AC

JzawBxL2T7JX34e84KGhb3qC2ei0MOtxDTN3yb-kM7I9g1DdTS8EodSED614cFA7enmhRPJMoJ1jG82YNvnSuMY9Hzl1dw4skRsCguVkgFXMbI443feoYewb-QUla3tcLVACr43SNKRDFqm8bkU2AgOQ8u-nwLVVNE9jHvWgxui5axiQD9yUH40Psx6r

nvPBFtxEIVMEE_90GscIqSYe5LQJCIOB9OtH3D8C-nc89G-3dRqL6y8oPH6QwGcSy6kcfjeJQGVZTAPfSmuvPJPS1zQ_yIi5HoOrB0mXaPERvvoaeF0rWaUkFsBq_lDRwc8sEPIYI4Ttd3ObLpgMKQ16PwE7l9Y7h4M0ULuh3C0eGLwcz0LprqC3GPTA

That got a good chuckle outta me.

Spoiler

Sadly, no matter how many times I or Ruben asked, there were no more speedwings, meaning Zenon could still double and one round Feeler. Despite how lucky my Feeler was with speed, it still wasn't enough. But that can't stop me. Hence, my stupendous 3 step plan. Step 1: Lure as many dreadmorphs as possible while having him target Arel and Sieks to avoid excessive turtle strats. Step 2: Feel the life sink from his eyes as Feeler displays the irony of Zenon dying to a fire dragon. And now, step 3: Gloat about it to Ruben. HAHAHAHAHAH! I'm awesome! I'm the best! Shaky Jooones! Tickle my booones!

Perhaps it coulda been better, but at least I chipped with Big Guy of all people and attacked more than once with Feeler to really let that sinking feeling in. It was tough trying to make it so I arrive before he uses all 5 tomes given how many of my units couldn't do much against the dreadmorphs, especially with half of them having 20+ crit that most of my army would crumble to, making trade strats extremely important. It was a lot of strategy and planning, so I feel particularly proud of achieving this, especially when I had to make turn 11 devoid of letting Zenon reach anyone while still killing morphs and setting up for the following turns. Honestly I probably took longer here than on the actual main part of the map. I might as well rank that part here. It's disappointing. It's the same complaint with the random morphs being the main bosses, but the placements aren't even special! It's just everyone at the top, and Zenon's eclipse just tries to make the map slower while possibly making his own fight look like a joke. This is really how the game's gonna hand me the ultimates? Zenon just swiped and hoarded them all this time to give to randos? I-

Oh my Kaga...I get it. He is a fan of generic unit runs! This changes everything. That's impossible. He can't be based! He's Zenon! The redditor! The jar enthusiast! The horribly written side villain with no character on a game that already had a huge video essay on Youtube over it's crappy story! Someone posted another huge essay on Serenes about that, but I can't be bothered to read it all. The tl;dr seemed to still stick by it sucking, so I'm taking that L to continue using against a game I don't like. "After much deliberation and re-examination, the story is still ass". And so is the gameplay. And so is Zenon, but at least he's occasionally based...I guess.

This map gets a Reddit/10. It thinks it's a lot cooler than it actually is. 

That's What The Point Of The Mask Is:

Spoiler

6aJv7OI.png

fiqVBSy.png

C838BFu.png

dQEGEFd.png

It could be the translation, but I find it entertaining how silly and childlike Saya's responses often are compared to the standard lord with a slight fancy tongue or something brass like Ike. Roy is 15, but he's described as intelligent for reasons I don't remember because I always skip the dialogue. Saya's just a girl who got lucky enough to have 3 beasts save the world under her name.

w3cbN0T.png

8pUI31v.png

vYobmjX.png

Pd2qikl.png

ZpvEz2l.png

UDRb2hx.png

Zenon is also childish, and I'm not sure why. Now we have 2 bickering chuckleheads here trying to be the cool one.

W0KvFKE.png

AyRzOgv.png

9MEM5T6.png

Le meaningless plot twist.

BX95nEN.png

I'm going to have to warp my way to endgame. That's how this works. There won't be 4 to 5 more chapters. This is incredibly predictable, and Renault is 100% going to be the one to do it.

7bxgCKx.png

See what I mean?

SJsKuQj.png

We could, but then you immediately die of blood loss and I won't even grace you with showing your last words.

0qvIIGD.png

jaP5fEa.png

tnXCZnK.png

LW6XUPX.png

You had 20 years to search the continent that both Roy and Saya can rout in 1 year.

KC3WJQR.png

W3SPHoF.png

grsIq49.png

And he's never once considered to check there.

Tl1fXM1.png

Oh yeah, he's racist.

g89AeKQ.png

Ld0Voot.png

ZrmEAVt.png

Saw that coming half a mile away.

JGdrDUj.png

He tells her to leave and get everyone ready to be warped.

jDdG2Gl.png

IcFiEbs.png

Wha-

f8sjrnQ.png

Okay, we're just gonna pretend that never happened. I must've had a stroke.

DSz2Xek.png

wpHN7mW.png

This is going to kill him, isn't it? 

i4K6jSA.png

pY7F2pG.png

Yep. He must've said farewell to his old lover, Arel.

3KIxoBY.png

kWTeXPK.png

I hope your friends in the afterlife speak Japanese, so you can use your native tongue. 

Guess that's another small thing you can report to the devs if they're still in touch with this game, which I somewhat doubt. I know someone reported the Enyo visual portrait glitch in FEU that's still here, so I doubt they're still patching things out. Ah well, I can fantasize the love of 2 old men through a lack of translation.

Although it shouldn't, I apologize if the post looks a tad odd since it once again got deleted as my laptop updated itself. I had pasted everything on google doc and back here to not redo everything, but the format was odd so I tried to fix it to varying success while not wasting all day since Cwismwas.

I can't believe I missed the one update where Shaky was nice to me.

On 12/10/2022 at 7:27 PM, Shaky Jones said:

You don't know how happy this drawing makes me. It brings joy to my heart, and tears in my eyeholes! It's the Shaky Special. It's literally me! 

The joyous kind old dragon (or...young?). The perfect rep for all that is right with Fire Emblem! The depressed Trachina? The Shaky Sexism™️! And the Yaraf in the corner is that guy that you probably completely forgot about, but funny bone man knows better. He is more than a bench warmer! He's the finest son of a gun you'll ever live to see! And I am honored to be at the very center, behind the greatest character in a romhack played for laughs and giggles almost specifically for 2 people. This image is a meme, but it is also art. My playstyle is a meme, but it is also art. 

Look, for everyone to see. Shaky has undergone character development. We truly are in the endgame now.

Spoiler

Can we swap dark mages?

H5sNYXE.png

Yeah, I've got to agree, I'd rather have Raigh than Trachina.

I'm just looking forward to FREEDOM FROM RUBEN'S TRACHINA SHILLING!!!

I'll find something else. You know that as well as I do.

EiKDHZF.png

Why is this worth more than an earth seal? 

It's a pretty excellent weapon. For 15 thrusts, then no more.

Instead of Arman, I will bring Gideon.

Eyyy finally, cool stache man gets a bit of time to shine. If only so he can shop lol

zJaMEjs.png

He's literally the Karel of this game, but worse, which I guess makes sense. Last minute swordmaster with serviceable stats, only I'm pretty sure his growths aren't nearly as comical. 

Yeah, his growths are just normal. He has some outstanding skill and speed, but bad everything else. Actually, he has pretty normal unit growths, despite being a last minute joiner with two levels to grow. I've never used him - quite honestly, Tsas is this game's true lategame clutch. Guy's just plain worse than her lol

A big shame that I don't think too much of FE6 Karel given how late his jointime is.

I like feeding him Brunja so I can watch him level up. Then I bench him. I do find it rather entertaining how, in order to recruit him, you need Bartre, who is missable, or Fir, who is in the same class and, if alive to recruit him, might've been trained to the point where you don't need Karel at all. As far as Gotohs go, Karel's just weird.

I2z92qM.png

Consume their power. Big Guy knows no bounds to being big.

Mamma mia, this guy. I can't even joke about his bigness anymore, he's just plain amazing.

OisZkmf.png

They call me George Wood.

You accussing Big Man of cheating?

ocsNTqM.png

With the ballistae man outta bullets, Saya can safely taunt Enyo.

Saya: "Enyo life"

Enyo: "I f**king hate my name"

Saya: "What's that? Aw gross. You got some of Dina's blood enyo face."

Enyubello: "No parents."

Saya: "You defend day 1 DLC"

EnyonymousSpeed: "You hate 3 Houses for not being old linear nothing character game."

Saya: NhzPBdM.png

Yeah, I have to agree with Craig here. This entire exchange was worth around 7 million Ls.

fWAHkgn.png

Hahahahaha! I point and laugh! Ruben, laugh with me!

Gwah hah hah!

VYlnjg6.png

I am become BIG

MRKMluJ.png

Oh.

These screenshots back to back are just... well, I'd say depressing, but Big Man is too big and depression cannot squeeze into the room. Big Man is a hero!

fGfGPA8.png

Least expensive current gen game.

That's a bit much innit? To my knowledge, this is the only way you can get it in this game. No enemy has dropped it and no regular shop sells it. Why not make it droppable from Enyo and have her use it? Magic units really do get done dirty. As if FE7 weight wasn't bad enough. I suppose I'll get one for Sergei. Don't know why. I just feel like I should. 

You know, that's a good point. I never even realized it, but this tome just isn't very available. Exists more than in FE6, at least, but... Eh. I suppose I just tend to forget it exists, since it sucks so much in GBAFE.

SnQU9BY.png

Do you also suffer from being a former husband?

That was his true relationship with Kishuna all along.

Remember the 3 shots drink thing? Yeah, this also includes the 12 shots I did off camera. Drink up.

12 shots of water. Deal or no deal.

Okay that's me caught up. And now the next one.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Shaky Jones said:

kjN7Wv4.png

I'm on it, I'm on it.

Ruben, I hope your rest of the year doesn't suck.

Considering, strictly on a personal level, 2022 may very well have been the best year of my life... Yeah, I would hope I don't die in a car crash in the next two weeks.

Bruno gaming it is. You happy?

I am, yes.

2myOHEtHlZMWCp-ZTihOqOu_Y4KUPniXysVLKZhSUtEW1dmgAnyUOag92MgWGkgMrUTe5iiQn4P9Pnnuu6gw4nvS4TAK32yV9bKixkP4M8cPo-Dpp4HkQYQxpd4OfPd2StoQLifIGk3D8Wf6XwCqm56hiKdYCMak6qzUFuSLPI_U6CvDCUC2sPltyTPr

Batta bing batta Bruno.

Yes, this does indeed please me.

UCroWrojwHDp_V5CGClUdboYU8O3u8UIaaFZP7YqVS3Yqyh5Gpo4ELCf6O6kzxI0dUb5_pMfYegfQAwNliaT26InTEM-0HlZLc5Q3a2AdnW_wBnuQiHbDZLNCI_v86j_9Pye592v13QZdJyo07PD6OUH1d_-X0lqB25qPsSV100pOVAPMBSDpPDu3JSE

At this point, I wouldn't have it any other way.

He's just determined to get to the end of this game with horrible stats everywhere except for the most unmagely stats. And magic. Is this truly what divorce does to someone?

HushZpyk7bRl7NEAXW7-Ju3Z9oSGYsvmrjocfxkp7Nmo9G34rnt4T5d1KCY16CpMwzQNoZxI5vWvz-5YyHz2FJTJTP7m7fTZQu-t2d5JRx9EcacYJTL86qBJmgNQbxtGcQ41-nu8k8oYIGGzOPm8C1iLFqSMRwh8Ws_I4pWZig9UimRZCau-INCFMiZ5

And she didn't miss! AND she actually got a good level!

Congrats! You're now the 2nd worst combat unit, next to Arel.

Trachina really waited till the penultimate chapter to start trying. What a barrel of laughs this lass has turned out to be.

-m3_Bq7WcpHDRIWrWH5Ywe0fhrzLfb_bXpW9aBmS8TdPhbYUkprU4aIVh5Nw1scjm4Uw7W6umeXKXeiZV9gNwBqnjsZbDSkl5bpbIEWJn6-RziKfPfRrjVc6g4PY9vt5jE79XqaRs_5HLDhg7rVHz4y8fWAl8yqDqWf_CAzOuzjeOzYOsmT4DcxIqQua

Emmy is throwing her fists in the air. They fall and land on Sergei. 

Come now, isn't his life hard enough as it is?

SZ0qPHAXSz3EYlcBwyqJDvXMYLJRoqKq0DbZ1x6rYNIQjWMSSKTkGR8PRmgc5zyXiQAORtYXuCNyBOEe9_bKTs4FBuMbxY8QeYgLUodXfW1gqPn8_ICUxO6LNMUbvx5TJkEtRoEY_iiGoWLCahxFpfwv4WIo20MJinn0V6SupFTTA_AZX3UsETaLKlGB

Ruben, how can you call this content? She kills once every 3 chapters. She's a healbot. You coulda had me use Gideon. Anon coulda had me use Tiger. I coulda used Vince! Think of the Bravo Vince jokes I coulda made!

Correction: You coulda used Gideon. You didn't. I would've been well on board with Gideon.

qjJ-7i1EerijorbjGvdrVnrKk9E5f4xMOxD7NPdDH00PGmIkf8z1qg67bgF5U21IKenLbwQ7gSZdYSNYMj9KWhSNiiDJZzOOI_WzUMVtXoNrPmwy3s-4PqbqcxNfxGTLvN0IDAcgW7c4jxFRSvTivHnnyT9QjdaGm8v1JbyKjqaIx3tpbqx8UZSbJN6d

This also goes so hard, but don't feel free to screenshot. These screenshots are mine, and I charge 2 dollars per shot captured.

Making the most of his filler appearance, the beardman.

DNFXjMdTU8HuciQJfPF1Ht_zSGWE98Kp35P1K7z0lem-OzV9olrAebA84vinlzOvqPxHLpNARkNulQGte5ds53p55K920zpMnv47EaW2nQg8wXA-Pzub9PszCc1Ndw-go4HNNWb1zXwR84Bf4DVEA1Rw47gmAc1pYcZdyMlVLO5chubWtwMEm2_ayNk2

He just gets bigger, and bigger. He has surpassed Emmy, both in strength and defense. Their speed is on par. His health is a but a strain of hair away from peak BIG.

10/10 beautiful gut development. At least I have to assume his gut gets bigger as his power does.

Nzm_dxIcwKW-1ldImO4BvkiXtaSGci095rBoNDGWY9Y3MU_TZIex0TQQW1p6wLyRgGteiVbBZQrgwgAzO9T3lyK0zTyg_IuMLAzd6q_KJy5o9iUwb4q0-3DHn4KCRjj_47CF-7JZvRDC6XeeQj2cW9ThPKIKz0CxruY3ePrfyUAsRcxBQiZkaOb-JFiN

They might just be basic enemies, but I reckon killing enemies in the chapter called Supremacy with Bruno basically insinuates that Bruno is supreme. I hope this helps, Rubster.

A little, yes.

I know Ruben mentioned on TeeHee that they're almost definitely going to include Lyn in an FE6 remake and leave her looking nearly the same to retain the waifu factor, and this hack only proves that. It's exactly what fans envision and put in their own fangames. No one's gonna complain but us old bitter hags.

Yeah, if they made her age as dramatically as Eli and Hecc, people would cry.

qRwSDGSt17i46a8_NW3NyVg6uAj2v9CmhP4gCC-omiL8hidXfRbokAxsjyOvPnYpH9L3cDskZWluAllcLtkHU3Ia_nkfoNXx34_dGCEhKeG04vFD8btAR4MfsAwH33xbFK2V89kPw-T9B_6slY3TeFCfEBrBnrjzDNzPOenjMe_VRReqys6xXyQ0Hbw3

I'm not sure how much her growths matter at this point, but good on you. I like those numbers.

With Big Man there I kinda forget you had snipers.

They're literally reusing the FE7 bit, but with actual generics, which I don't need to go into again.

I believe they're meant to represent the eight legends. Zenon made his own twisted version of the people that stopped Nergal, and when that failed, he tried replicating humanity's heroes in a last-ditch effort to stop you. That's why there's a king. I thought it was a neat detail, myself.

ZpxNxoYRK1BFVqmYgll8Jy5--heJ5NvaeC5dYauaSJppq_UEjWbWI-eDMNzh_4TzXMYtJY6g8-9IGTHKVd5z0aTFIETo-4yJ8ouMpjTqmfE9nQ69P6TPkXZvpZpKnfRbJdXBQxT7uZj_M-UDmP9PhCNASLAfSDKpOlqaLHGoznx-jhnQC9liaBZyWlOm

There's a lot of trading you don't see much of here.

Thanks for showing Bruno's beard, though.

JzawBxL2T7JX34e84KGhb3qC2ei0MOtxDTN3yb-kM7I9g1DdTS8EodSED614cFA7enmhRPJMoJ1jG82YNvnSuMY9Hzl1dw4skRsCguVkgFXMbI443feoYewb-QUla3tcLVACr43SNKRDFqm8bkU2AgOQ8u-nwLVVNE9jHvWgxui5axiQD9yUH40Psx6r

nvPBFtxEIVMEE_90GscIqSYe5LQJCIOB9OtH3D8C-nc89G-3dRqL6y8oPH6QwGcSy6kcfjeJQGVZTAPfSmuvPJPS1zQ_yIi5HoOrB0mXaPERvvoaeF0rWaUkFsBq_lDRwc8sEPIYI4Ttd3ObLpgMKQ16PwE7l9Y7h4M0ULuh3C0eGLwcz0LprqC3GPTA

I truly was, Zenon. It truly was.

6aJv7OI.png

Oh boy. It's the guy everyone expected him to be.

...You know, unless you forgot him. Ephidel really doesn't do much, when you really stop to think about it. He kills an old man after one cutscene of existing, warps off with Ninian when you reach the dragon's gate, taunts you a bit and then just... promptly dies in a cutscene, having accomplished absolutely nothing.

jDdG2Gl.png

IcFiEbs.png

Wha-

Ohh.... I believe this is where Lyn would've perked up. That's unfortunate...

wpHN7mW.png

This is going to kill him, isn't it? 

Eyup. Had to get in some last-minute drama.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I lied. I didn't get this done by Christmas. That doesn't matter though, because I already wished a Merry Christmas to Ruben and Anon through Discord. The rest of you lurkers don't deserve it. Happy 2023 serenerds.

nh765vr.png

New Year, New Jones? No. I'm still me. I will simply be an improved one. Being nicer is not a part of that, because I choose to be happy about my personality traits. I only want to improve physically, like those funny buff skeleton pictures you see every now and again on memes. The only thing I will correct otherwise is not finishing this damn LP that should've been done before New Years. Engage is right around the corner, after all. That's the game where all of you will fall for Vander. Use him. Anyways, here's the long overdue post that was abandoned halfway through right before Christmas that just so happens to be the last chapter. 

Replies:

Spoiler
On 12/20/2022 at 2:04 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

I can't believe I missed the one update where Shaky was nice to me.

So this is what being nice does. That's it. I'm entering my Joker arc. I will never be nice to you again.

Until you use another unit I shill. 

I'll find something else. You know that as well as I do.

I've already agreed to Vander Emblem. Quench your thirst!

It's a pretty excellent weapon. For 15 thrusts, then no more.

It has like, 2 more might than a short spear and 10 crit. I don't see how that goes from 400 dollars to 4500.

Eyyy finally, cool stache man gets a bit of time to shine. If only so he can shop lol

I really like Gideon. I wish I used him more, but so much of the game was 12 units only and I really didn't have room for him. If I knew so much of the lategame was 15, I gladly would've staged Trachina's demise much earlier to leave room for him.

Tsas is this game's true lategame clutch. Guy's just plain worse than her lol

Tsasta la vista you saucy bi-

I like feeding him Brunja so I can watch him level up. Then I bench him. I do find it rather entertaining how, in order to recruit him, you need Bartre, who is missable, or Fir, who is in the same class and, if alive to recruit him, might've been trained to the point where you don't need Karel at all. As far as Gotohs go, Karel's just weird.

I can't see myself doing an FE6 run without dedicating all major boss kills to a particular (probably prepromote) unit I've chosen to have bias for. Wonder who I'll shill next. Maybe Garret. I feel bad that I literally kill him every time. F**k you Lilina!

Yeah, I have to agree with Craig here. This entire exchange was worth around 7 million Ls

Just like our replies!

You know, that's a good point. I never even realized it, but this tome just isn't very available. Exists more than in FE6, at least, but... Eh. I suppose I just tend to forget it exists, since it sucks so much in GBAFE.

Now I'm thinking of the Four Kings hack again, since Fimbulvetrs are so common there. It's basically the silver weapon for tomes there, and silvers appear as early as chapter 11 in that game. Weird that it's steel-tier in Fates, but I rarely find myself using magic nowadays given the lack of big men in that department. What am I supposed to do with Lugh? One pat on the back and he's dead. I would shill Hugh, but think of the Marcus angelic robes I could have instead.

12 shots of water. Deal or no deal

Yes Ruben, drink! For Berwick's sake, you gotta stop eating so many rocks! Get that hydration, you sorely need it!

Considering, strictly on a personal level, 2022 may very well have been the best year of my life... Yeah, I would hope I don't die in a car crash in the next two weeks.

Anon, could you crash a car onto Ruben within the next two weeks. Ah, I'm just kidding, I'd never go that far to ask of threats, even as a joke.

I'll do it myself.

Yes, this does indeed please me.

Finally.

Trachina really waited till the penultimate chapter to start trying. What a barrel of laughs this lass has turned out to be.

Yeah, it's sooo funny. I'm really LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!

Come now, isn't his life hard enough as it is?

There is no rest for the divorced.

10/10 beautiful gut development. At least I have to assume his gut gets bigger as his power does.

His guts are probably muscular within the actual muscle tissue.

With Big Man there I kinda forget you had snipers.

The point of my army is to have a team primarily of bow users. Gim and Dorcas largely use bows over actual axes (typically axes are Emmy's game with a hint of Sieks and Nikita), and 3 of my units are purely bow boys and gals, or gal. Sadly, Fritz fell off, and Yaraf out does literally everyone else in my team expect Feeler. Erica's been decent though. Her speed is great and killer bows tend to do the trick. Last chapter though, Saya tends to be just a better Erica, since now she also uses killer bows, but with more skill and strength. Do not let Yaraf distract you from the fact that half of my army are based bow enjoyers.

I believe they're meant to represent the eight legends. Zenon made his own twisted version of the people that stopped Nergal, and when that failed, he tried replicating humanity's heroes in a last-ditch effort to stop you. That's why there's a king. I thought it was a neat detail, myself.

I refuse to give Zenon any credit whatsoever, and the generic portraits on a large set of bosses with no explanation still pisses me off.

The eight legends with FE7 weapons over FE6 ones is an insult to me, and the morphs of FE7's endgame are actually taken from the "quintessence" of the dead Black Fang. Sure, they can probably produce corpses from nothing with all the regular morphs, but I reckon strong ones require the essence of strong warriors, unless Nergal was there to absorb the souls of the dead legends and somehow transfer that to Zenon. It all just rubs me the wrong way. I think they either shoulda gone all the way with the dreadmorph idea or just not do it. I sure as heck don't want it as an excuse to throw all legendaries at the last minute. Spread them throughout the game! 

Thanks for showing Bruno's beard, though.

You're welcome.

Oh boy. It's the guy everyone expected him to be.

...You know, unless you forgot him. Ephidel really doesn't do much, when you really stop to think about it. He kills an old man after one cutscene of existing, warps off with Ninian when you reach the dragon's gate, taunts you a bit and then just... promptly dies in a cutscene, having accomplished absolutely nothing

At least Feeler finished what the other fire dragons in the gate failed to eat.

Ohh.... I believe this is where Lyn would've perked up. That's unfortunate...

Perked up? What, like say words words words? Is she just silent the entire time until now, or has she away just been following Saya while being a lazy b*****d that does nothing despite still having clear combat skills. I forgot all about her.

Eyup. Had to get in some last-minute drama.

I weep and I mourn.

Endgame: Feeler's Last Feel

Spoiler

The Last Promise:

Spoiler

p7Lf0IC.png

For better or worse.

nSVc3d6.png

fTyaSLs.png

fsBLVEo.png

Amazing editing.

RlCgL6D.png

Indeed.

ecsgHAf.png

HoRpNJu.png

Shiiiiit, he's a Shadow Dragon. Blast. If only I had a Blade of Light.

xezaHef.png

1kku7TF.png

All the more reason to take him out...

mSjinuK.png

eE1cpHZ.png

xc8ek8k.png

7FzJzP3.png

Well you better hurry up. I reckon he'll be done in a minute.

fRRs2EK.png

q3ItDXh.png

We'll be fine. Even with his full strength, Feeler can cut through anything. This isn't my first rodeo with a Shadow Dragon, or using a manakete for this long.

dNJEKVH.png

t9Ff97N.png

I thought you couldn't see Renault dying.

GGaKdTu.png

Something something hype. Let's go exclamation mark times three.

Saya, who are those unpromoted losers behind you?

Preparations: 

A4okdqP.png

Time for one last setup. Took a good 20 minutes deciding who gets what weapons, how each will weigh a unit down, what I need to one round the enemies on the map, all that good stuff, but on a grand scale. 

2Ilo4VQ.png

10 of those minutes were spent crying at the sheer uselessness radiating from Traspain.

5jgQBdf.png

Que? 

Is the dead coming back to haunt me?

esaj1mq.png

What's going o-

Oh.....the game crashed. Welp. Guess the run's dead. Have to reset. It was worth a run.

Now I gotta do all the preparation again!

RZ6A77Z.png

ZR7DpyI.png

GuardianSing returns once more. I always knew they'd be the one to block my path. I've said one too many no no's...and other threats that may or may not violate freedom of speech. Now they're after my head. It's a Dimitri reference. 

chJgZSS.png

gHxGp0A.png

Unfortunate users of this forum site aside, the map is 95% Mystery endgame. It's purple and there's a Shadow Dragon. That's really the only comparison I need. Good thing it's not also "every enemy is a dragon" because that would just be a konga line of manaketes that are all the same. It sounds really bland, and somehow FE6 actually went with it. It's also better than FE7's final room when the dragon is literally the only enemy and the other 4 serve zero purpose. I'm going to put Forbidden Sanctuary as the music I listen to, because how many other opportunities do I have to experience that vibe, aside from being 3 chapters away from endgame in my FE12 PMU left to rot. 

I'll give the map a 6.5/10. It can't be 7 for reasons I'll rant for in a bit, but considering how bad most actual FE endgames are, this seems promising. But we're not here to discuss map design. We're here to see me beat a foreign hack through unconventional means and then beat Ruben after the hell he put me through.

eiDll3o.png

Holy Cannoli...

Ca34qNK.png

No.

uWKTsmW.png

That's a line, but can you do me a favor and tell me WHO'S YOUR MASTER!?

gS72fJP.png

u83Ib47.png

ahzbYPa.png

Aww, don't go saying things like that. You'll make me want to kill Nergal with you, and I've made reservations for the dragon date months ago.

q1SmEla.png

So I've been recommended a video of SoHaE's endgame various times within the last several weeks. Obviously, I didn't watch it, but this was the thumbnail, so seeing it now...I don't know how to feel. Good on me. Otto gaming.

m8klKGW.png

What are you, Goku?

bt8uTz6.png

Buddy, you don't gotta tell me twice.

eTnlYBL.png

Ohh, I really didn't want to bring this up, but I may have accidentally spilled cyanide on her mutton while visiting her. You know, to comfort her throughout your long departure. 

q1QLwpl.png

For Toby!

U4QnuL8.png

Bro think he Charlie 💀

BDdujFc.png

What, because he's a dragon? You racist.

E6Q1EMm.png

Would you like a closer look?

jTLXt7h.png

There you go. You're at Nergal's doorstep. Your armor carried you far. Two whole maps. That's probably more than most. You will go down in history.

Dx4KW4a.png

It's been a fun ride Arel, but now our journey shall end. One last map. Let's do this.

qgLPEiY.png

DKWE1lA.png

Go home? I guess we're not here to liberate the continent. We're just doing this to go back to bed later. If only I was Roy right now, but I've had more than enough GBAFE for a while. Let's take him down, end all of this, and go to Vegas baby! Whooo! 

Turn 1: I'm Playing New Vegas Again Rn

aDaMgy7.png

One last hammerne. Man, I love the brave bow. What's your favorite non unique weapon? If you don't respond, I'll cry.

EJ8Cn7S.png

bdUQQaO.png

bS8VbmR.png

Similarly to my lack of flying units as I grow weary of the idea of trying to succeed where the Tower of Babel failed, so do my hammers begin to replace the idea of using mages. Other than Sergei, I have no one. Otto almost never even has a tome equipped given the 5 slot limit, but I don't feel like I'm playing wrong since hammers are doing more than enough to make up for it. I will continue to shill the hammer, not just for fighters and big men, but for JimmyFE, because the hammer is basically what defines Bord.

N9u5p1u.png

At this point, speed only does so much, but 19 is an irritating number compared to 20. Thanks Nikita.

sI29ugj.png

This reminds me of when you first do Hard 5 of Shadow Dragon and use Sedgar/Wolf to tank the brave enemies of endgame, who typically one shot everyone else. It's oddly nostalgic. I'm at peace. Simpler times. Now if I said I'm doing FE11 again, Ruben would demand at least 3 units of me to use. 

Turn 2: Put Me In Your Hack Ruben

DAnxt2n.png

This would make a great profile for GuardianSing. Look at that portal within the cloaked one. It really screams 'I'm different", very much like enjoying PoR for its story.

Don't worry, this is probably the only real joke about him. This guy dies in a turn anyways. I can't not do it.

Jn2CoEa.png

zfXJDVw.png

Dodge strats are risky and have a 1.7% chance of leading to a life of crippling gambling addiction. Killing them before they touch you is completely reliable and gives the Fire Emblem fan a 1.2% chance to feel motivated enough to go to the gym. Sadly, this will never apply to 3 Houses fans, since Raphael is disliked by many fans for being one note, choosing to worship the one note black eagles instead. 

QuXEzW1.png

mYt8Y8x.png

In a sense, it's Feeler's fault that Sieks fell off. I feel less reason to use him as a tank, giving him less xp in the long run, but I like to think of it as Sieks covering in as the meme of the run for the 1st half, while Feeler and apparently Yaraf destroy the 2nd half for the laugh of it.

z6r1ebN.png

Nikita doubles the morphs due to the weight they cannot handle.

Turn 3: Make A Bow Knight Avatar Called Yaraf

7YPndcL.png

l98IaQs.png

Yaraf could beat Ruben's Yubello in a fight, and think about it. This would be an FE7 unit with no legendary stat buffs against a New Mystery unit. It would also be child murder. It's not the most mind-blowing thought, but it pleases me.

hk3qeZ3.png

AWOtvka.png

f28Tk41.png

Once again, SoHaE does a pretty good job handling enemy positioning design, making some enemies become deadly in combined formation while still allowing wiggle room for certain units to find holes in their tactics to overwhelm them on player phase. There's also just waiting for them, but I appreciate the ability to be impatient.

There is a problem though. Nergal has 1-3 range, so he could hit me and kill Yaraf because he cuts through all defense. Unfortunately, I will have to wait at least one more turn, so I apologize to Otto for wasting his time with that barrier.

0qxhc9Y.png

I'm still wishing that I could tell which enemies do and don't move. I hear it's implemented in Thracia patches now. Good. I can rant about them not playing it the way Kaga intended and feel like a pointlessly proud douchebag.

3B7Z37F.png

The screen shaking to emphasize the oomph does not do much favors for screenshot lp's. It makes it look more like the simulation is falling apart, but I assure you that you don't live in one. I do. You're the npc.

bFhbWjX.png

I've made quite a few internet users angry last year. Let's see if I can top my record this year.

FdSbQCc.png

I know a guy who struggles with sticking to a sleeping schedule. I have the opposite problem. My body knocks me out and wakes me up at certain time intervals. I'm a wage cuck before I even started working.

Turn 4: Unlucky!

LBTnyml.png

Wake that slugabed up!

2phprFE.png

zkMg8D5.png

You don't need luck to avoid enemy crits. You need strength to pulverize them before they can touch ya. I've been saying this for years.

kArwcwa.png

So they don't move. They're probably holding onto Nergal's dragonskin for warmth. It's gotta be cold here in this dark lair of spooky evil.

KxZlcqA.png

wtE9oc6.png

Of all the things Gim could've been bad it, I was not expecting it to be luck. You'd think that would be Toby. 

x9arNme.png

Le dancing trade strats.

RojFt2a.png

Rescuing Camilla out of harm's way, I feel mostly safe, but there's the risk of the morph above Nergal. So far he hasn't moved. He's been spamming sleep so he's almost definitely one of those enemies that is stationary as to let his field of status range be reasonable as are most stave or siege enemies in this game. Buuuuut

cDsgg2C.png

iSkoWUb.png

This is an ironman. I can't risk losing Yaraf or Gim. Go Trachina, go!

mr3qsZR.png

Oh dear.

M8tK8aW.png

He's just a reskin of the fire dragon, but you gotta admit, he rockin that Spyro look real good.

CBpY5QY.png

puxKMTW.png

Unlucky!

Turn 5: I Said It Would Happen...

EPT605p.png

Ah, he never moved. Guess I worried for nothing. Oh well!

7FFo3JK.png

Can Saya double swordmasters? No. Emmy? Got no emmys. Ps5? No games. Yaraf can be eating a sandwich, then the second you blink, he's towering above you, staring down at you.

5VhHXON.png

With there being one chapter left in the game, I use all my warp staves to ensure that I've been meaning to hoard the thing all this time for good reasons.

AtNoR9a.png

Feeler chugs more water. Please, drink water yourself. This is very important. My 2022 sucked, but the one thing that felt great was finally getting out of my soda addiction and drinking nothing but water all day everyday. Pick up that damn water bottle or cup of H2O and finish it. You'll learn to love it if you don't already. Seriously, I don't even like soda on the few occasions I drink it for holidays anymore. Cold water is just so much more refreshing and rewarding. This is the only real PSA you'll probably get from me, because I care about your hydration. Not your drug addiction though. It's a fair trade of killing yourself for cool points. Who am I to judge?

5WC3zzU.png

This isn't GuardianSing. It's a Shaky Jones fan. They're attacking Camilla because I did a run of 3 Houses where I actively recruited everyone but Dorothea just to kill her in part 2, so killing women is now seen as a Shaky Jones reference and they're guarding me from being canceled, probably by Ruben. I appreciate the flattery, but I'm not actually anti-FE women. I just don't like how most women are handled in FE, but instead of whining about progressivism, I embrace the big men that make me smile, turning down the crafted pixels on the screen that most call waifus because taking the piss outta popular thing gets a laugh outta me, so I get to enjoy more in life, at the expense of most serenes users.

Turn 6: See My Profile? I'm Feeler and You're Trachina

V5i9rUf.png

Some wyverns fly from north. North of what, I don't know. We're in a presumably sealed dark temple, but I suppose morphs can be spawned from air, which is a disgrace to the value of life. Once I beat this game, I'm never touching anything related to morphs again.

6rQLrGX.png

8Mnh1GQ.png

It is imperative that Yaraf gets every last boss kill, for you are about to witness perfection.

Np6QAh6.png

Qaau1wj.png

It's you. You're the Fire Emblem: Sword of Heaven and Earth!

5Sco2Ch.png

With virtually every main threat dealt with, there is only one thing left to take care of.

Turn 7: It Was A Fun Ride

2qhMnEq.png

One last showdown. The meme to start it all. This one's for you, Anonymous Rubenio.

6528F8O.png

7bZlvG0.png

RZNRpA4.png

i6JQ2yl.png

Morphs are spawned to ruin the moment, but destiny has foretold this event since the beginning of last year. It is written: "Only Feeler shall defeat Nergal".

8BKnn2N.png

sVxRjoL.png

Turn 8: Memes Aside, I'm Glad We Had This Dumb LP

y0Wv2m2.png

Saya was never the protagonist. 

TRk5whe.png

It was Nikita. Bet you didn't see that plot twist coming. Feeler's the Kelik. Not the main protag, but they feel like they matter far more than the actual leaders. 

cVr2VLf.png

mIJKo3V.png

FZu7qg2.png

yQIAYRt.png

eDf28Zh.png

Dorcas takes a hit to save Otto, but we all know how this will really end.

Turn 9: Take It Away Feeler!

lQ9eciN.png

FrTXV2C.png

LgXShQE.png

frg6moy.png

Pasta la vista, paisano.

The End:

Spoiler

nKCCota.png

That's right. I'm milking this LP for one last post. There's much yet to come. Word, words, and more words!

I could try squeezing in everything in this post, but there would be too much to talk about. Not only is there the full epilogue and character endings, but then I would then need a whole mini-essay dedicated to my overall review of the game. That is one of the main points of this LP, not just brain dead memes. In this post will also include my response to Ruben's apology post he will make now for making me go through the worst this game and his atheist waifu had to offer. 

Okay, I lied. It's almost certain there will be 2 more posts. One for the credits and analysis, and probably another for a last set of replies and things I will inevitably forget to include in the main final post, most likely something about FE7 being doo doo dog dung. That final post will also be a party where the three of us celebrate not getting banned throughout this entire debacle. Heaven yeah!

I never bothered including his stats because I was too busy just being excited to finally end the game with Feeler. Nergal himself is...not a great final boss. Nergal is basically a combination of FE12 and FE7 combined, ironic given that it's my favorite FE game and 2nd least favorite one, but even I think that FE12 Medeus sucks. Why? He's too damn tanky! At least this game doesn't suffer from ambush spawn points right besides the final boss like FE12 and FE13 does, but Nergal here carries a whopping 38 points of defense. In FE7, the fire dragon's defense is quite similar, but you're meant to use the legendary weapons that deal effective damage. This game...there are no supreme weapons! It's just the rando hand me downs from 7, the ones that DON'T deal effective damage, meaning that most unit will deal 0 damage. The ONLY ultimate weapon is the Sol Katti from the beginning, so good f**king luck if you broke that thing already, but it's one of the weaker weapons. Fun fact, Saya deals 9 damage with it, AND SHE DOESN'T DOUBLE. Nergal has 19 speed, and the Sol Katti weighs her down quite a bit. Dealing 120 damage without Feeler honestly sounds ridiculous. Your only other weapons are the regular wyvern slayers. I think you can guess how strong they'd be on him. It doesn't help that Nergal is also extremely dodgy. Dorcas with a dragon axe could do some good damage, but his hit is atrocious. It's all around just very annoying to deal with. The map itself was good. Very simple, but they're clearly not going for anything grand. The focus is Nergal himself, who's on the center. It's just a shame that he's not fun to fight against, and him being a villain for the 2nd time does not make my bone rise. The chapter itself pretty fun to play though, and I was ecstatic to see that GBA style 1v1 of 2 dragons. Really made the endgame feel more special. In other words, I highly unironically recommend using Feeler if you play this game and have him fight Nergal. It's a great experience. See ya next post.

Hey I just noticed you updated your sig. I'm not sure how long you've had it that way, but I support the Matthis.

Spoiler
 10 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

Engage is right around the corner, after all. That's the game where all of you will fall for Vander. Use him.

I agree to this sentiment.

So this is what being nice does. That's it. I'm entering my Joker arc. I will never be nice to you again.

So you mean you'll act normal?

I really like Gideon. I wish I used him more, but so much of the game was 12 units only and I really didn't have room for him. If I knew so much of the lategame was 15, I gladly would've staged Trachina's demise much earlier to leave room for him.

Alas, 'twas too bad you would not bench.

I can't see myself doing an FE6 run without dedicating all major boss kills to a particular (probably prepromote) unit I've chosen to have bias for. Wonder who I'll shill next. Maybe Garret. I feel bad that I literally kill him every time. F**k you Lilina!

Garret is the coolest FE6 character I have never used. I don't know, for some reason I always overlook him.

Yes Ruben, drink! For Berwick's sake, you gotta stop eating so many rocks! Get that hydration, you sorely need it!

You are correct. It's water time.

Anon, could you crash a car onto Ruben within the next two weeks. Ah, I'm just kidding, I'd never go that far to ask of threats, even as a joke.

I'll do it myself.

Funny how your tardiness has made this statement lose what little sense it ever made.

Yeah, it's sooo funny. I'm really LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!

I have gotten some smiles out of it, myself.

The eight legends with FE7 weapons over FE6 ones is an insult to me

I mean, what, you want there to be copies? FE7 "legendaries" are as forgettable as it gets, but they're the ones it makes sense for him to have.

I sure as heck don't want it as an excuse to throw all legendaries at the last minute. Spread them throughout the game! 

I do agree with this, though. While the 7 gauntlet is one of the better moments in the game, the way you obtain the legendaries ensures you'll get like, no use out of them. Especially since they deal no extra damage towards Nergal or the dragon. You're more likely to just drop them, since Merlinus ditches you there.

Perked up? What, like say words words words? Is she just silent the entire time until now, or has she away just been following Saya while being a lazy b*****d that does nothing despite still having clear combat skills. I forgot all about her.

I recall her saying words a good few times. Like, she goes to talk with Kent in his one chapter, for example. That's why I was surprised to find out you can kill her.

5jgQBdf.png

Que? 

Is the dead coming back to haunt me?

esaj1mq.png

What's going o-

Oh.....the game crashed. Welp. Guess the run's dead. Have to reset. It was worth a run.

This is an old bug. Localization and original, both.

11 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

I'll give the map a 6.5/10. It can't be 7 for reasons I'll rant for in a bit, but considering how bad most actual FE endgames are, this seems promising. But we're not here to discuss map design. We're here to see me beat a foreign hack through unconventional means and then beat Ruben after the hell he put me through.

Look forward to the next time, when you LP Ruben Stones. And then I truly will put you through hell.

uWKTsmW.png

That's a line, but can you do me a favor and tell me WHO'S YOUR MASTER!?

Remember way back when he joined, when I said he was the biggest victim of the lack of written supports? Yeah, once again. Case in point.

gS72fJP.png

u83Ib47.png

The true hero of this run.

q1SmEla.png

So I've been recommended a video of SoHaE's endgame various times within the last several weeks. Obviously, I didn't watch it, but this was the thumbnail, so seeing it now...I don't know how to feel. Good on me. Otto gaming.

I love how even the wonky translation didn't get to this line. This line is perfect as it is.

q1QLwpl.png

For Toby!

You think he made it to heaven? I would've expected him to trip before getting there, the clumsy oaf. I still miss him. He was great.

jTLXt7h.png

There you go. You're at Nergal's doorstep. Your armor carried you far. Two whole maps. That's probably more than most. You will go down in history.

He will go down in history as one of the beards of all time.

Otto almost never even has a tome equipped given the 5 slot limit

You know, I can't fathom this. I know a lot of people like to keep healers healing forever, but I myself never do. Always give at least a tome to my healers.

N9u5p1u.png

At this point, speed only does so much, but 19 is an irritating number compared to 20. Thanks Nikita.

We really have gotten so distracted by Big Man and Feeler that we don't acknowledge this great dude enough.

sI29ugj.png

This reminds me of when you first do Hard 5 of Shadow Dragon and use Sedgar/Wolf to tank the brave enemies of endgame, who typically one shot everyone else. It's oddly nostalgic. I'm at peace. Simpler times. Now if I said I'm doing FE11 again, Ruben would demand at least 3 units of me to use. 

I can even tell you which, if you like. Wrys,

l98IaQs.png

Yaraf could beat Ruben's Yubello in a fight, and think about it. This would be an FE7 unit with no legendary stat buffs against a New Mystery unit. It would also be child murder. It's not the most mind-blowing thought, but it pleases me.

Hahahaha.

No, but it's nice of you to say.

wtE9oc6.png

Of all the things Gim could've been bad it, I was not expecting it to be luck. You'd think that would be Toby. 

Toby was instead bad at everything, including luck.

M8tK8aW.png

He's just a reskin of the fire dragon, but you gotta admit, he rockin that Spyro look real good.

CBpY5QY.png

puxKMTW.png

Unlucky!

Oh, okay, so you really did go and do that.

Hahahah! Oh, you petty asshole.

Qaau1wj.png

It's you. You're the Fire Emblem: Sword of Heaven and Earth!

Holy shit, this unit. He really did reach perfection with his last level. He's supposed to be a slow nomad, what the absolute fuck--

sVxRjoL.png

Turn 8: Memes Aside, I'm Glad We Had This Dumb LP

Yeah, been a neat ride.

lQ9eciN.png

FrTXV2C.png

LgXShQE.png

And there it is. One dragon against the other. Neither a true dragon, come to think of it.

I like how this hack fixes Nergal's death quote. Imagine if he just went "quin... te... ssen... ce..." to preserve the FE7 fuckery.

That's right. I'm milking this LP for one last post. There's much yet to come. Word, words, and more words!

I could try squeezing in everything in this post, but there would be too much to talk about. Not only is there the full epilogue and character endings, but then I would then need a whole mini-essay dedicated to my overall review of the game. That is one of the main points of this LP, not just brain dead memes.

Nah yeah, I get it. This is how I handled my LPs as well. Epilogues are far too long to cram into the last chapter update.

In this post will also include my response to Ruben's apology post he will make now for making me go through the worst this game and his atheist waifu had to offer. 

Hah, in your dreams, pal.

I highly unironically recommend using Feeler if you play this game and have him fight Nergal. It's a great experience.

Having him fight Zephiel is an even better experience. They have a convo!

• 1 month later...

This is the post you read if you are either Ruben, Anon, or anyone who is interested in my overall thoughts on this game, in which I will be writing a summary of my correct opinions on the romhack based on its many core aspects before making a final tl;dr of whether SoHaE is kek or cringe. If you don't care for an LP full of stupid banter and ranting, this is the only post you really should bother reading, as most of this LP was dedicated to just that. Banter to two folks who recommended this somewhat old Japanese hack to me.

Memes aside, this was a mostly decent hack with some things holding it back, a lot of it being the fact that it's an old hack created on the FE7 engine and not having a difficulty option, although there are certain benefits that I'll go through. Feel free to read the parts that interest you. It's why I split it into so many categories, but Ruben is legally required to read it all. He made me go through this. If I start ranting about FE7 and become unprofessional, blame Ruben. He knew that I hated FE7 when telling me to play the funny hack with Vyland. I will try not to show too much bias, but it's important to note that I generally prefer more difficult FE titles, with gameplay being the only real quality I care about (FE12 is my favorite, FE4 is my least favorite). Being a hack dedicated to the Elibe games, whether you enjoy those games or not will heavily impact how much you enjoy the story/characters portion of the hack. While I believe there are elements still worth criticizing, I will be much more lenient here due to this being a fan made project of presumably huge Elibe fans, which I do not hold any jurisdiction or heavy knowledge over. The hack was clearly made with care and clear dedication to numerous aspects of the franchise, a common but charming element that many romhacks have.

This truly was a Fire Emblem: Sword of Heaven and Earth.

Replies:

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey I just noticed you updated your sig. I'm not sure how long you've had it that way, but I support the Matthis.

I believe it was around December 20th, during my chapter 26 post.

Thank you for the Matthis. I'm sure you find the PoR screen repulsive, but if you got to have an FE7 unit plaguing your sig for months, so can I. 

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Alas, 'twas too bad you would not bench.

Please Engage. Have more than 10/11 deployment slots for every single map like 3 Houses did.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Garret is the coolest FE6 character I have never used. I don't know, for some reason I always overlook him.

That's a good way to describe him. Next time though. It won't be for a while, but NEXT TIME! I WILL use him. He'll be the one. THE one. I'll follow this up by killing Lilina of course.

52 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Funny how your tardiness has made this statement lose what little sense it ever made

It's okay. Now he has all of this year to do it!

56 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, what, you want there to be copies? FE7 "legendaries" are as forgettable as it gets, but they're the ones it makes sense for him to have.

I'm pretty sure I've gone over this in the Supremacy post, but I'm not actually asking for more FE6 weapons. It's just a personal offense to see the FE7 weapons once again be re-used at the last minute, almost feeling forced in for the sake of references, completely ruining gameplay elements for it. They're the least impactful ones in the series, not counting how you get them by each boss holding it to use against you.

59 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

While the 7 gauntlet is one of the better moments in the game, the way you obtain the legendaries ensures you'll get like, no use out of them. Especially since they deal no extra damage towards Nergal or the dragon. You're more likely to just drop them, since Merlinus ditches you there.

This is the reason why. It's cool to have the 7 gauntlet fight, but people don't want to get all the weapons for 1 second. You can't design the rest of the game around that potential oomph that the legendaries give you. It doesn't feel nearly as awesome to hold knowing that there isn't much to do with it. In that sense, I kinda woulda preferred if the morphs lords had replicas of the FE6 ones, sorta like how Verdant Wind endgame had the 10 elites use TWSTD forges of the relics, usually labled with some latin or greek logo, I dunno what they're called. Zenon can already create false life. It's not much of a stretch to say they make fake weapons too. Maybe nerf them to show that it obviously doesn't compare to the real divine weapons made during the scouring. Like, maybe it doesn't give +5 to any stats here, and you could use the garbage part of FE7 that there's only double effective damage to show that it can't pierce through dragons nearly as well as the ones that Roy's army is getting. It would at least make the fight against this game's Nergal more reasonable. You sorely need more effective weaponry. Or at least make OC weapons that you can get in the game if you really love the idea that Zenon is gathering the completely made up S weapons of 7 for one last showdown in a similar fashion to that game. 

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I recall her saying words a good few times. Like, she goes to talk with Kent in his one chapter, for example. That's why I was surprised to find out you can kill her.

FE when your choice matters.

This is an old bug. Localization and original, both.

I'm guessing this will never be fixed then.

Look forward to the next time, when you LP Ruben Stones. And then I truly will put you through hell.

I will not use your literal OC waifus. Give me your biggest of men, and add a skeleton to the game, dammit!

You think he made it to heaven?

He made it to the sword.

You know, I can't fathom this. I know a lot of people like to keep healers healing forever, but I myself never do. Always give at least a tome to my healers.

5 slots is 5 slots. I tried, but man I really need that barrier staff. My lack of frail fliers and mages leave me dry of res, and water is unreasonably expensive. Truly, we are living in Biden's America.

Oh, okay, so you really did go and do that.

Hahahah! Oh, you petty asshole.

Love you too.

Holy shit, this unit. He really did reach perfection with his last level. He's supposed to be a slow nomad, what the absolute fuck--

I be eating. I be bowing. 

I have a friend who we often call Big Guy. I'd like to think that his stats are very similar. He has a dangerous job, so I hope his stats don't get him killed.

I like how this hack fixes Nergal's death quote. Imagine if he just went "quin... te... ssen... ce..." to preserve the FE7 fuckery.

I'd clap and squeal. Seriously. I'd love that. Just own up to the fuckery. 

okay, this reply chain was written before Engage came out. Holy Cannoli. Welp, I played Engage. It was good. Yay. This game was also good. Not Engage good, but....yay.

Story:

Spoiler

Unless some upcoming Youtuber in the future makes a 2 hour video essay changing everyone's mind on this, most people can agree that the Elibe games are not the greatest when it comes to storytelling, even by FE standards. FE6 is the game with an extremely basic plot and a lot of the characters are borderline copies of FE1 when it comes to design and even join time (I'll go into more detail on the characters section). FE6 plays it very safe for the most part, creating moderate detailing of the world around you through the Roy/Merlinus banter, the map design, the units surrounding the region, etc. FE7 on the other hand, tries to be much different, placing a large emphasis on characters over the plot itself, with a lot of the writing being dedicated to the 3 amigops: Lyn, not Lyn, and the other 2 ones that people yell whether Lyn would marry or not. I do not know much of how good or bad the story is, but I know there is a lot of debate over the many flaws its writing has. Nowadays, FE7 fans have to defend themselves due to how common it is to rag on FE7's story. I don't like it either for several reasons, but a lot of it has to do with the lack of anything happening aside from le friendship dialogue and "Ooh Nergal is so eeevil!" and "I want my dad and dragon GF back!". It's not my thing. The Black Fang and Fire Emblem arc is cool imo, but it's not enough for me to enjoy the plot of the game at all. I have no thoughts on FE6's story just like how Roy has no emotion. I bring all of this up because this romhack is obviously going to be centered around everything brought to life through these 2 games. Unlucky!

What better way to make an Elibe-based romhack than to base it off of Lyn, the true protagonist of Fire Emblem! (as foretold by Engage)

Playing as the daughter of Lyn, Saya, you live a small village of the Lorca tribe in Sacae. One day, Lyn is kidnapped and you have to find her. This is more or less the entire early game. Being an older romhack, I can't expect anything groundbreaking. It's serviceable. Nothing worth giving 5 points over, but at least it's not horrible, cringy, or overly pretentious of itself unlike certain titles in the franchise. After a fortress battle, you learn of an evil organization that is working with Bern to screw you over. They have Lyn now. I wonder who the crazy cult people are... Assuming that you're playing the hack with at least some knowledge of FE7, chances are, you immediately know what's happening, and who the mysterious masked man is. I don't even want to label his identity as a spoiler because of how obvious it is, but I suppose there are those that actually can't tell that Sirius is Camus.

Spoiler

Zenon is Ephidel. Holy canolli.

I don't have a problem with them bringing him back. A common complaint over FE7's story is that he's a character who goes absolutely nowhere. He seems like the main servant of Nergal (the Gharnef to his Medeus or something), but he's killed off for nothing other than to...hype up the power of dragons? It's meant to be a intimidating scene of the hell that arises from opening the dragon's gate, but it's quite the waste of an important villain. Then you just get the girl version who barely says anything. I reckon bringing him back as a survivor who lived through hell and is now seeking vengeance on those who destroyed his kind and lord is a decent concept on paper, for an FE7 inspired romhack at least. A big shame that so much of this game is you people having no idea who he is (yes, Saya herself wouldn't know, but it can be infuriating for the player to spend the majority of the game hyping him up as the MAIN villain when the mention of morphs tends to disrupt the Bern plotline and is mostly him trying to be edgy), and he always cackles like a buffoon while praising Nergal, the villain who forgot why he's a villain. I regret writing this review months after playing the game, but my inability to remember most of his lines mostly just reminds me how little he contributes to the world around him despite holding the title of main antagonist. You can't have them be a mysterious masked man while being blatantly obvious who it is. The reveal is instantly ruined and it can be frustrating to walk around an obvious factoid for the sake of looking "cool" through anomality. Another main issue is more about ragging on FE7 once again. Making the main villain a backup villain of the game that is "morphs morphs morphs". Nergal's best moments as a villain were due to his arguably tragic backstory with that dragussy getting him acting unwise, along with some of the Kishuna plotline (terrible gameplay btw) and his old friendship with Athos. Zenon has none of that. All he does is try to revive Nergal. That's literally it. He outright admits that he has no ulterior motive aside from trying to kill Lyn out of spite. There is no further substance, and this is still chosen to be the clux of the hack's story. The game is quite capable of creating decent worldbuilding throughout the midgame, where the primary focus is on Bern and the civil war's factions, aka FE6 lore, but it's all cast to the side due to Zenon being the star of the show. Anything that can be praised about he game is always something that has nothing to do with the morphs, such as the tribes, Arel and Saya's banter that creates character, the Bern stuff, etc. But you can't be Roy 2, so you gotta fight them morphs! I hate it.

A non spoiler rant of Zenon for those wanting to play the game somewhat blind is this: He is the main villain whose personality and identity are so blatant and generic that his presence is more often than not a bore that disrupts the current plotline established by individual arcs. Rather than integrate himself throughout the land of Elibe that you journey through, he feels like someone who teleports to you, says he hates you, acts mysterious despite everyone knowing who he is, and then summons hundreds of morphs to serve as filler maps while you wish this hack was just FE6 again. Even if you like FE7, bringing back a concept from that game does not help the narrative, nor does it serve as decent fanservice, when the presentation of such is not remotely compelling, and it loses what charm it held in the context of FE7 (Nergal had a sad wife plot, friendship with Athos, and Kishuna lore. Zenon has nothing, he summons morphs and that's it). 

As you play the game in search for your mother, you will encounter various instances of Elibe in ruins as a result of Zephiel's war that plagues the land, causing civil wars and other means of chaos, usually brigands or the occasional morph spam as a result of him working with crazy cultists. The early chapters will be centered around Sacae, with cameos from people like Sue being present, and Dayan serving as your chieftain. Due to Sacae and Ilia being lands not to far apart and both under the influence of Bern, plenty of chapters will be around these lands, mostly Sacae (both for early and lategame). Eventually, you're dragged into the civil war plot, as Ilia faces a crisis as a result of the factions that split apart due to Zephiel. The conservative faction, and the libs. Just kidding. I don't know what the other faction was called. Your side is conservative. That's funny. While I loved to make jokes throughout this arc, it was genuinely some of the best parts of the game for me. It was interesting for the hack to dive deeper into the split of nations, fending off both opposing Ilians as well as the rest of Bern's forces that seek to destroy all of Elibe because Zephiel's dad never approved of his son's Tiki bodypillow. Juno becomes extremely important throughout this arc and is actually a character instead of a prisoner who is instantly benched. You even interact with Sigune. That's cool. 

The earlier chapters will mention how tribes in Sacae were split due to Bern's war, with the Lorca tribe facing severe risks of complete extinction as a result of the powerful Djute tribe allying with Bern, and they manage to get a hold of the Arslan tribe, pinning your tribe down pretty bad. Even worse, your best friend that the game barely shows at all, is now an enemy. I like to call this Eldigen syndrome. A character who you're supposed to feel bad for, now being enemies after supposedly being chums for years, but you're rarely shown actual memories of said fondness, so you need to simply accept the weight of the tragedy at face value. To some, that does seem to be enough. Not me though. I don't care when Eldigen dies. I hardly knew him. He reprimands me twice, then dies. SoHaE has Tsas, Saya's best friend, have one flashback with you, and that's it. The rest of the scenes are you two occasionally being sad about having to kill each other, but who cares when she'll just say "I must retreat" until the chapter 24, where you're actually allowed to kill her. Tsas's storyline is somewhat butchered imo, but it's not terrible. It's a classic tale of friendship being torn apart by the horrors of war, but I once again find this to be poorly executed in the Fire Emblem formula. It is possible to recruit her though, but it doesn't save the small sbuplot from falling on it's back. Other than that, I enjoy how this game goes into more detail over the tribes of Sacae. Honestly, I barely recognized any tribes when actually playing the Elibe games. FE7 mostly ignores Sacae past Lyn's story, and FE6 mostly just has you fighting Djute in horrible maps until you're at Zephiel's door. Most lore you might learn exists through supports. SoHaE's base story goes much more in depth over the tribes, the rivalry and ties between individual tribes, connections of how the actions of some tribe members lead to events in FE6 (Sue on her way to get all the green units killed lmao git gud). Near the end of the game, you see much more of Tsas's family. They're decent for romhack characters. They at least gives her tribe more character, and her dad clearly values her life while still valuing pride to a fault. A shame the other guy got Toby killed. Rest in pieces.

Back to Ilia, Juno saves your behind on multiple instances and provides support to further your quest to soyface all over Lyn. Eventually, you reach Eliwood's kingdom. It is at this point that Roy canonically begins his own adventure. You are now both playing Fire Emblem at the same time. I like that. Naturally, the plot heavily leans towards FE6 lore, as you meet with old Eliwood and even interrogate those who've plotted Hector's demise. Chapter 16 is a pretty decent chapter storywise, and even 17. In case anyone's reading this while not having played the game themselves to simply get a feel for whether the story is cringe or not, these parts do not disappoint, especially for Elibe fans. Chapter 17 has an amazing scene with old Eliwood that simultaneously brings together the Eliwood fanservice of FE7 while acknowledging the future of his child, Roy, and he even faces the rivalry established through Erik (in both games). Chapter 16x is also where you get the best character ever. 

Unfortunately, once both of those arcs are done with, the game will mostly ignore all of this and focus almost completely on Zenon and his morphs. At least FE7's lategame had some nice Athos moments, references to Hector facing the reailty his kingdom faces with that scene with Oswin, and funny Denning. In SoHaE, it's just morphs. Okay, that's kind of a lie. Chapter 19 is easily one of the most important maps in the game. Pretty sure it's literally titled after the name of the hack. Why?

Spoiler

It's where you actually find Lyn. This is probably the only decent part of narrative regarding the morph plotline. I still find Zenon's obsession with being a salty edgelord who wants to avenge Nergal, but at least that terribly written buildup actually culminates here, where Lyn is now a boss. That idea itself is not unique. Honestly, I saw it coming a mile away. But I love one thing about it. You actually get to choose whether she lives or dies. You'd think that saving Lyn being the main goal throughout the whole game, that you'd either just save her, or the game would forcefully kill her off to make you hate Zenon more. Either option would've pissed me off, but actually writing chapters around both outcomes. That's impressive, especially for an old hack. That's way more of your choice mattering compared to most FE games. Of course, I killed her, but if you need her face to not die of depression, then...you probably need to find God in your life.

Combine this with the Tsas thing, I like that the game gives you optional occasions to save people and change the goal of how you play a chapter depending on what you want or can handle out of it. I can appreciate this hack being experimental. I like how TLP maps can sometimes challenge how a customary FE map would be designed. Bro, they literally used a TLP map idea for Fire Emblem Engage. Now, there are complaints over how this chapter is played, but that's for the gameplay segment. I do riducle this idea a bit for reminding me a little too much of a Kaga moment, ad this game does feel similar to Thracia in many ways, even on certain maps to a gameplay perspective, but it's still mostly Elibe at the end of the day. 

The last few parts of the game, after receiving the Sword of Heaven and Earth, are dedicated to stopping Zenon once and for all, as well as killing off the organizations that stem from them, such as the Ninaz, or the Black Dragon unit. Story wise, there isn't much to say about them. The BDU chase you in the early game as the Galzus of the game. Impossible to kill. You either run or get rescued. The ninaz are morphs with inspiration of the triplets of Genealogy. They appear 3 times, but don't contribute too much to the plot except for the end, where Saya uses their behavior as an example to confront Zenon. Of course, this goes nowhere. Since I already ranted enough about Zenon in spoiler tags, I'll say this much here. He has virtually no character. He does not elaborate on Saya attempting to humanize the morphs. He more or less admits that morphs are nothing more than servants to Nergal and that's all they will ever be, once again reminding the player that this is a dead plotline with a concluded story arc forcefully revived for the sake of FE7 references and serving as a re-used villain to give you an excuse to not go after Zephiel, since that's Roy's job. I should also point out that Zenon's writing is definitely what the average person would call cringe. A lot of the hack is translated sub optimally, as a lot of it was machine translated, then I think corrected by someone who's first language wasn't even English. I can forgive the occasional grammar errors, but Zenon's dialogue is purposely cartoonish, almost idiotic in regards to his delivery of attempting to be sinister. We're supposed to be threatened by him. He's a masked man who summons morphs! Why is this guy deserving of the spotlight!?

Once every mini villain tribe/group has been eliminated, you finish Zenon off. You learn of his obvious identity, and then you go to the final boss. Another spoiler, but dammit why is the lategame all FE7 stuff? Let me go back to FE6!

Spoiler

It's Nergal. They actually manage to revive him, but not as a person. He's a dragon. A shadow dragon! I clap and I squeal. It's literally the fire dragon with purple paint. What a shitty lategame. 

At least he actually mentions Aenir over quintessence. And of course, you being teleported to Nergal means Renault has to die. He joins you somewhat in the early midgame, spouting FE7 lore to catch Saya up. They just kill him off for...drama? This felt very forced, and why would I even care now if it's at the very end and no one is even there to listen to him. Maybe this is because I didn't have Lyn with me, but a forced death is still pathetic.

A lot of the story can be summarized as "The FE6 bits are good, the FE7 bits are bad. I had a tendency to praise the hack whenever arcs were dedicated to FE6 worldbuilding, and I bashed the plot anytime the focus went back to Lyn and the morphs. While this could be influenced by bias, I do believe that the general acknowledgement of FE7's poor story plays into how using elements from said game naturally leads into poor storytelling when utilized in combination with separate unrelated plotlines. Yes, FE7 is still Elibe, but most of that game focuses on morphs and the dragon's gate. It's unrelated to most of the environment around you, and everywhere you go mostly just attacks you because Ephidel kissed them. When you're doing one thing, then hooked away to be told that the already finished morphs are still out there with zero character or interest, I yearn for the return of Bern. Perhaps you can compare this to how Leif obviously can't just fight Manfroy or Julius, so they make him kill some random weak bishop for a final boss, but at least most of that game does a stellar job with it's setting, worldbuilding, narrative, and even story-gameplay integration depicting the harsh reality of Thracia itself. Most of the story isn't about stopping Manfroy's rock. It's about overcoming numerous hardships, learning truths and how to lead through both failure and allies (some who may even perish for that message). Even if stopping rock man is the endgame goal, at least he personally causes an extremely painful moment for Leif early on that can serve as a drive to avenge someone while still having the option to save said person. That can be compared to how SoHaE handles both Zenon and Lyn, but this hack does it far worse. It's a hack. I can't expect it to hold up to Thracia's story, but it easily could've been something close to great if it simply didn't push too hard on Zenon and his morph plot. It simply does not work for a main antagonist. He constantly interrupts the midgame bits in Bern just to throw morphs in your face, as if the game's afraid that you'll get lost in the sauce and forget your true purpose as the daughter of Lyn. One thing I can at least respect is that Zephiel seemingly doesn't care at all about the morphs. He sees them more like ants, only letting them temporarily colonize while he inevitably plans to destroy everything in the end regardless. 

Semi Tl;dr/Conclusion:

In the end, the story is mid. There's your rating. Half good. Half bad. If you like FE6, you'll love the middle arc. If you like FE7, you might still not like this plot, because it's poor in many ways and disruptive to the sub plots that carry far more weight to Saya's character and the world of Elibe as a whole as it is currently under the Bern arc that Roy must challenge. Throwing this headcanon that there were actually FE7 remnant that you need to deal with feels more like padding over a main plotline, but you are Lyn's daughter I suppose. Certain arcs, such as the new Tsas oc or even the Ninaz, had potential on their own, but fall flat as a result of not being given proper cutscenes that establish any interesting connection (Tsas doesn't have enough scenes with Saya, the Ninaz are mostly just blindly loyal to Zenon). When it tries, SoHaE can excel in bringing back characters from FE7 to the world of FE6, such as with Eliwood and even Kent, although some of these moments are ruined when characters like Kent are thrown aside to make room for a literal portion where you meet Roy himself, only for that to go absolutely nowhere. Pointless fanservice, which is often how I feel for a lot of FE7 moments, although the Roy one is one of the few FE6 fanservice moments that do nothing but stall the plot or try to make you clap for the sake of meeting the guy. 

5.5/10

If this was an official title, it'd probably be 4, but the hack gets some points for mostly being a love letter to Elibe. A shame I hate Elibe. Maybe this LP will convince someone else to play this hack and leave an actually decent review for me.

Characters:

Spoiler

Starting off your journey in Sacae, your cast will naturally begin as a group of Sacaens who've presumably known you for years. One thing that is import to note off the back. This English translation does not translate any supports. It doesn't even show the JP support at all if you actually know that language. You simply reach the next rank for bonuses. This already hinders characters moderately, as many who play Fire Emblem are fond of the support system, as it gives each character that you chose to use more life and character, allowing them to conversate with others to share backstories, silly bickerings, or other topics that can enlighten one on what kind of person they are or of the land that they come from and its struggles. Games with no supports like Shadow Dragon still get criticized for bland characters due to not having supports, thereby losing all relevancy past their jointime where they say 2 sentences. Unfortunately, SoHaE is not very different, as most characters join for simple reasons, then simply serve as units with nothing else to them beside their core design and stats. Being someone who loves DSFE, this doesn't bother me too much, but it is worth pointing out, as you naturally won't be receiving much dialogue with any of the cast, and many FE fans play FE for the characters that they bond with as they grow (it's what I liked for FE before gameplay became my obsession when I first got into the series). 

Since a game with nothing but archers and myrms would be far too based for the average player to handle, your team can't just be Sacaens. As such, a core part of the game revolves around the teamwork between the anti-Bern factions of both Sacae and Ilia allying through Ilia providing mercs for your team, meaning that a good number of your early game cast are from Ilia. Something you'll notice however, is how similar these recruits and their jointime are to Shadow Dragon, which could be attributed to FE6 itself borrowing heavily from FE1 as well. In the early game, you get a thief and a healer following them, almost exactly like Julian and Lena. In chapter 3, you get your merc, a flier, and an archer, similar to FE6's 2nd chapter where you get a merc, a flier, and 2 fighters. The 2 fighters of SoHaE show up at a different time (still early), but serve an identical role to Lot and Wade (the rational and the oonga boonga), also known as the Bord/Cord arcetype, the best one. For a while, I felt that I was just playing FE11 in a different setting, but there aren't enough Saya-locked villages for that false immersion to set in. I wouldn't say that the entire game has a similar formula. It's mostly just the earlier chapters where units feel like they're copied from a copy of something. Whether this is staying true to the basics like fe6 or just uninspired flop repeated for convenience, I don't know. I do find it odd that basically all of the healers are thrown at you right from the beginning. You have 3 by the first 4 chapters. One is essentially Wrys 2, and I already brought up Lena 2. Heck, you actually have 4 by chapter 5! They just give you 5 million healers! Why? So that I'm screwed if I lose my main one 80% of the way through an ironman? This is somewhat off topic, but the pacing of that did strike me as rather odd when the normal Shadow Dragon approach was typically to introduce 2-ish of a class to have at the beginning, with more arising as you play should you have lost your first of that class by sucking. Wrys is probably meant to last until you get Lena, but then you keep using Wrys because you're awesome. You don't just get one in 2, then 3, then 4, then 5. 

Since 80% of the cast don't have much to say past not liking the bad guys or liking the good guys, there are only so many people I can bring up to discuss the characters of this romhack. If you chose to skip my story discussion, I stated that certain main characters, like Tsas (your best friend now enemy) and Zenon (the main villain) are not very well done. Tsas lacked proper buildup due to you hardly seeing scenes with her before being sad about having to fight her (eldigan moment), and Zenon has such garbage writing, terrible motivation, and is far too obvious of a "mysterious figure" for there to be any buildup towards. I've never discussed much over Saya herself though, or her companion/tactician, Arel. Saya is more less Lyn 2, but better written. There's only so much to Lyn when her arc ends before the real story even begins. She mostly exists as the girl you recognize who likes friendship. Heck, JP FE7 literally lets you skip Lyn's story if you have save data of FE6. It's not story relevant. It's a tutorial. If her daughter is going to be the main protagonist, she needs much more to say than just "I love wind and hate pirates".

This is where Arel comes in. He's like Augustus in a few ways. While Merlinus was more comically pessimistic and even somewhat cowardly, almost always being wrong in his advice that Roy never follows, Arel and Augustus often have to have deep discussions with the lord over the state of the world around them, Saya and Leif still inexperienced and desperate to change the world with little grasp on what that entails or how they would go about doing that. In chapter 4x, you outright commit war crimes. Saya is not a complete goody two shoes. There is a chapter in the midgame where you capture a man who sold you out. Instead of arresting him or letting him go out of some act of kindness, Saya personally executes him, although she states that this was a Sacaen tradition. Regardless, she has scenes where she does not hesitate to be cruel. It's also important to ote that Saya is very young. She's only 16, which is technically normal for FE6 standards (Roy is 15), but at least this game actually shows how childish she can be through how impatient she can get with certain villains, often lacking formality due to not being of noble birth, and she sometimes exhausts herself due to pushing herself to limits that her body/psyche can't handle. She tries putting on a brave face when facing figures such as Renault or Oldiwood, but she ultimately is desperate to be reunited with her mother, terrified at the thought of being left alone in this world where her father left her because it's probably Mark who realized that FE7 is not a game you want to live in. One to one talks with Saya and Arel are great. The trade offs provide both characters with new insight. Arel is still cynical and prioritizes the safety of Saya, but reasonably does so and isn't pointlessly claiming to let innocents die for 5 seconds of extra running, and he even accepts that part of Saya later on when Saya is fully prepared to be reprimanded for what she considers to be foolishly selfish thoughts of not wanting to kill people like Tsas when in battle. Saya also takes notes from Arel and will follow his advice on occasion to formulate plans, such as how to rescue Dayan in chapter 15. There are many moments where Saya begins to doubt herself, and Arel is always there to remind her of her accomplishments and what she must set out to do, one time in that classic "yes you do suck rn, what ya gonna do about it?" moment. A lot of Saya's dialogue puts her out to be capable of devising strategies and formations easily on her own though, possibly a result of her being raised by Arel as well as studying the arts of BS positioning from Sacae maps she lived in. There's this neat conversation at the end of chapter 16, where Saya is aggressively interrogating the boss of the chapter, and Arel says "Answer honestly and we won't take your life". Come on. That's cool. It's not even something Saya objects to. They're in sync with a lot of these talks, and Arel has so much involvement in every chapter. He feels like a critical aspect of the army, like a true tactician, and he even has personal talks with people like Dayan, Renault, and other forgettable npc's.

Speaking of Renault, he just kills the chapter 16 boss after getting bored o him. Renault is cool in this game. He often serves to hand out lore that Saya wouldn't realistically know about, but at least he's an interesting character with more than 2 chapters worth of dialogue to squeeze out of. He gets tired of people and questions very easily, bored of most things in life. His only real concern is stopping Nergal from being reborn, but he often mocks the morphs as fools crawling to a rotting corpse of a master that died long before Hector did him in. He dunks on Zenon real good near the end of the game. Most is dialogue is great just from the roasts he gives and the lack of s**t that he gives for most things. In other words, Renault is kind of a badass. Not that much though. Just somewhat. 

There's mini villains like Gilling and his boytoy, the Ninaz, as well as some Zenon simp druid who is so forgettable that I refuse to go hack and check his name. Gilling can be cool, although he is very basic. He's the crazy FE serial killer of the game. Ya know. The Valter. Ruben stated that one scene with him was cool, although I found it somewhat corny and over the top.

Spoiler

It's a scene where he sets dozens of villagers on fire, including a small child that he places under a false sense of security, laughing at the idea of placing them under an even more agonizing method of bloody torture, because that's just what he likes. Tf is this Shadow the Hedgehog fanservice s**t? Ah what am I saying, that's literally me.

The reason he gets along with his boss is purely do to how they bond over killing millions with no mercy, and one leading while the other gladly follows ruthless orders that fuel his quench for the ultimate battle. They are part of the Black Dragon Unit, Zephiel's strongest men that he apparently never once thought to send after Roy. Okay. This is fine. Sure. Crazy edgy OC's. That never gets old. Gilling himself can be entertaining, and his group actually are the hardest enemies in the game, so at the least the integration was properly done. Gilling's even stronger than his own boss, which makes sense. He shows up the most other than Zenon, often toying with Saya before his plans of killing her are ruined by plot devices. Not much else to say. If you like extremely strong villains who exist to be a trial to overcome over a sympathetic villain with an intriguing backstory, Gilling can be fun to watch, but he can also be cheesy if you consider his type to be hilariously over the top.

The Ninaz are triplet morphs with more emotion than the average morph, but not a whole lot. They love family, and they consider Zenon to be a vital part of that family. This goes absolutely nowhere, as Zenon denies the ability that morphs can care about anything, as they really are just puppets, so feel free to slaughter them with no guilt. They mainly exist for gameplay purpose. They work as a team in their maps to screw over the player. One is shyer than the others, but that doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. They're just the ones with interesting maps.

Then we have the best character. FEELEEEEERRR! He feels! He's a dragon. A failed war dragon who experiences emotion. Better yet, this boy actually has battle dialogue with Zephiel himself. What a chad. Best boy. We love him. Come on! Say it with me! We feel Feeler! 

Oh there's also this redhead bloke who sympathizes with his kind after some mumbo jumbo in jail, who cares. Feeler!

Tl;dr/Summary:

A lot of the characters are like Shadow Dragon. A lack of supports only gives you so much to love, and even some of their jointimes feel like tropes at this point with how they're repeated in these old games. Don't get me wrong. I'm an apologist for SD characters. I think they're great despite their lack of words words words, but I reckon that many aren't, and you won't love a character just because you think their funny design and funny growths make them for you like Sieks and Yaraf did for me. The character designs are decent for old romhack standards. Sieks is funny. Yaraf is funny. Emmy has a goody smile. Otto is awesome. There's a whole list is decent designs, but if you just pick the tiny magic girl, I'll SWAT you. Important villains tend to fall short, while main characters such as Saya, Arel, and Renault are actually quite decent to journey with. I find them far more interesting than Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector. Oldiwood is great for what little time he's in, and old Kent was done dirty. 

6.4/10

I personally don't need supports to like a cast, but if I could read them, this could be a 7.4 or even an 8 depending on the quality. Something about the cast feels classic, probably how it balances a cast similar to the classic games while providing new characters to the world of Elibe like Feeler or those with ties to either tribes or nations of Pherae/Ilia. If you think supports make or break a character, then this is probably a 4/10. 2.5 of those points are from Feeler, and the rest are the protagonists. 

Gameplay:

Spoiler

The only one that matters. How fun is it? Well, it's 1000 times better than FE7, but that's a given.

Okay, seriously, this is an amazing classic FE style game. The game has well made maps while still "feeling" like FE. I haven't played too many romhacks, but a lot of them give vibes that feel too distant from the ordinary game, clearly trying to be something more than that, which isn't bad per se, but as someone who loves the simple old FE games of FE3, FE6, and FE11. SoHaE fits right into that cozy game design of simplicity combined with great enemy positioning, simple yet compelling maps with good story-gameplay integration such as with the lyn chapter, some of the Ninaz chapter, and the brutality of the Gilling chapters. They're no Conquest or Engage, but for GBA standards, it certainly beats the main games. Probably bettern than TLP, since TLP has quite a couple of....interesting maps, while there were hardly any SoHaE maps I hated. Funnily enough, most of the maps I didn't like were near the end. The last 4 to 5 maps often felt disappointing in comparison to just know amazing the early and midgame maps were, for GBA standards. The Four Kings also had well structured maps that presented a challenge, but that entire game was made to be a daunting puzzle game that pushed you to your limits with the low growths and personal weapons with built in skills on occasion, something very different from standard FE game design. That one's a modern hack with much more capabilities. Games like SohaE and TLP came out before Conquest showed what amazing maps look like. In my early posts, I could not stop shilling how much I loved the enemy positioning. FE6 also has decent enemy positioning with some great maps, but SoHaE felt that it does so much more consistently. Also, SoHaE has good hit rates.

In other words, maps good. Late game is a downer, but the rest is based. I remember keeping track of my Saya positioning each turn of each map, and everything clicked. There were very few turns of nothing happening, and the enemies came about in just the right timings to present interesting challenges while not spamming 500 enemies in your face, or cheap reinforcements or hundreds of stave spams. There was only one problem I had. I found most of the game to be too easy.

SoHaE does not have difficulty options. TLP didn't either. A common old hack L. If you enjoy the "balanced" difficulty designs presented by Kaga era games, this could be perfect for you. The game is not designed to have stats inflate or deflate at your convenience, so you know how the game wishes to be tackled. It likely helped them structure maps knowing what is and isn't too much for the player. But masochists like me need to die in 2 hits to be fully engaged, so I myself got bored at times. If you enjoy something around FE12 hard, FE10 hard/JP Normal, FE11 h2,/h3 or a difficulty vibe between fe6 normal and fe6 hard, SoHaE will fit in just right for your preferences. The early game is extremely easy though. Almost insultingly so. The maps themselves are great, but the strength of enemies are practically zero, and your Jeigan feels far more like Seth than FE6 Marcus. Maybe he does fall off, but it would take a damn long time for that to happen. I'm all for a slow paced early game to help you get settled in (FE was still in its earlier stages with the fandom at the time), but the enemies could've been at least a tad stronger. At least don't give them slims. And please, nerf that Jeigan! I'd almost recommend never touching him just to make the beginning more engaging. Yes, I know I'm not the best source for a balanced difficulty given that I like FE12 reverse lunatic, but trust me. The early game is much more fun when I tried playing aggressively to force tough situations on myself just for the challenge of it. It wasn't even Fates hard. I just didn't want Sacred Stones 2. Don't worry too much though. Chapter 8 mark the first main difficulty spike, and I'd argue than even chapter 5 knocks it up enough of a notch to where the difficulty is generally competent. The game is much more balanced at this point, sometimes giving me trouble, but still overall manageable for anyone to handle as long as they don't just throw a unit to the front and say "I'm the chosen one, I'll dodge". 

Similar to TLP, this game begins as a very easy game, but gets gradually more difficult as things progress. Unlike TLP though, this game doesn't snort cocaine and push you off the grand canyon as you begin to leave your seat in the easy chair. SoHaE begins like FE7 normal, then becomes FE6 normal, then becomes FE6 normal+, then FE6 hard. After checking back, the lategame enemies of SoHaE can actually have stats higher than that of FE6 hard enemies, but you're in a game with better hit and not nearly as many berserk staff users, so it balances out. My favorite part of the game was easily the mid to mid-late game. Chapters 14 through 19 basically. In other FE games, these can be the easy downtime arcs, but to me, SoHaE makes them the most perfectly balanced challenging arcs that never felt easy, but didn't spank my butt either except on some occasions where I get pinched. It sometimes felt harder than the lategame since I was still building up my army, and chapter 17 throws a lot at you as well as 19, while some lategame chapter like 23 can be cheesed and beaten before the actual challenge begins. Enemies will use killers and even silver blades to keep you from steamrolling, but they're placed just distantly enough to not make things unfair. For instance. Chapter 16, an amazing chapter, has killer bow users with blade mercs. You can't rush it, but the killers aren't just rng garbage. They're archers that you can run to and kill without counter. You can try doing the same for mages, but then you risk the merc that's in range of an eclpise. Maybe you can use rescue strats, or maybe you'll need to bait out the right enemies. You can also split your team to make things more manageable when a certain large group of reinforcements arrive. A lot of enemies deal just enough damage to be a threat without being one shot emblem and their speed is just right to challenge your ability to double based on your team variety and weapon choices. It's a pretty fun hack. I would highly recommend for those who are gameplay enthusiast in the classical sense of pre-Fates skill emblem era, as well as those who want that difficulty that isn't like 3H hard being super easy and maddening being...maddening. The last couple of chapters can be tough though. Promoted enemies whenever present, are very strong, and it takes a lot to kill them. As I said, this is where the game is basically hard mode now. I think the average player could handle this if they accept that the lategame should be pushing them when the rest of the game isn't and you actually use your good weapons. It's not incredibly hard though. TLP is laughably hard with its lategame, going borderline lunatic with chapter 25. SoHaE does have 2 chapters that actually tired me out playing through. Chapter 20 and chapter 24. These are the Gilling chapters that you don't run from. The enemies are mercilessly strong, and they end to cap their stats and always use at least silvers. These chapters will probably push you even if you're good at this stupid franchise, so you might hate them if you enjoy the otherwise incredibly balanced difficulty of the game. That's the keyword here. Balanced. This game is incredibly balanced, even with its units.

Most units when they join are decent enough. None really feel busted, nor do any feel really bad. I wanted to do a tier list where I ranked each unit, but my blind thoughts on them always fell at B. The Jeigan is busted, and Emmy is crazy, but almost everyone else is simply balanced. I can't fault that. I respect that they designed every unit to work. It just works! Again, something that probably comes from not having a difficulty option, but even if I like some busted or bad units, I respect the ability to balance each unit to be perfectly playable in their own right. Except Feeler. He's actually broken. Don't let his bases deceive you. His defense is insane, and he has a weapon that pierces through all defense. This weapon has infinite uses. This breaks so much of the game, as late enemies become quite tanky, and Feeler starts off with a pretty with 20 or 25 might (I don't remember which, but both are not bad), and the stone is very accurate. He's a perfect example of a gimmick unit that CAN fall off fast, but can also be stupid fun and busted with the right amount of investment. I made an extremely long post about his gameplay in either 16x or 17's LP post. He's very well designed gameplay-wise. It's funny that there is only one chapter where an enemy has a wyvernslayer though. It's typically magic that keeps him in check.

I've said many praises over this game's gameplay. Once again I reiterate that this is regarding old FE standards. This game does not have skills, Engage-like gimmicks, or personal weapons at the ready like Thracia/The Four Kings romhack, but it does GBAFE proud, which I guess is just FE6. That said, there's one thing about the gameplay that I really hate though.

It's the FE7 engine. Horseslayers are garbage. Dark tomes are garbage. The luna tome is extremely unfair and unfun. It is a 1-2 range killer tome that cuts through defense. You literally can't counter it in the early game. It's rng of whether you live or die. Longbows aren't accurate either, so even lategame users are a pain to deal with. FE7 swordmasters are pathetic. Only 15 crit? What is that!? That's nothing! Give me satisfaction! FE7 suffers from everything weighing so much, and this really hurts SoHaE because enemies in this game actually have competent speed stats, meaning your frail units are heavily punished for not using irons, which limits your option in comparison to other games. It also follows FE7's advice to a fault regarding S rank weapons. You don't get them until the end of the game. You barely even get silvers, and filbulvetr is never given to you. You need the secret shop for that alone. Weapons themselves are very poorly handled in this game, and FE7 is at least half to blame. Most of the game is just iron and steels on your tough guys. Eventually, you save up enough money for killer spam, and that's probably the rest of the game, because you get silvers so late and killers could just be better for weight, and you just never get to use S ranks like you would for FE6. There some some unique weapons though. Wing clippers. That's neat. Wind sword. FE8 moment (or FE6 promo if you're that stingy). There's Saya's ultimate, the Sword of Heaven and Earth itself. Yeah, it sucks. It only has 11 might. The stat bonuses aren't even big, and your early kattis are just better. Even the wyvernslayer is a better weapon on endgame. That's underwhelming!

All in all, this game is incredibly balanced with a pretty well paced difficulty design full of great maps, amazing enemy positioning, well balanced units, Otto/Yaraf/Feeler gaming, and some really nice gameplay story moments where you play around not killing certain units, or choose to fight optional fights for greater rewards, all that good stuff. Chapter 24 has you try to rush an incredibly tough force of enemies, but playing slowly makes you fight a unit that you then won't be able to recruit. This game can be very clever, and 15 was a great rescue map that involved button pression and a completely split army dealing with their own mini boss rushes that actually felt like a rescue mission. It really makes me FEEL like the Sword of Heaven and Earth!!!!

It is sometimes held back by simply being an old hack or a hack attempting to play like FE7 itself, but it is overall a pretty fun time. I would play this game again in the future, and I do recommend it for those seeking to experience the classic vibe of FE again. It's just a solid time. 

8/10. Ya dun did it.

9/10's are for stuff like CQ design, which this game had no chance reaching, and my extreme bias for archanea, also something this game could never reach given that I still don't like Elibe. This game surpassed my expectations in many ways, even if it went below them at times. Thanks Zenon.

Kek Or Cringe:

Spoiler

Fire Emblem: Sword of Heaven and Earth gets....

7 heavenly swords out of the 10 commandments!

Statistically, my 3 ratings of 5.5, 6.4, and an 8 combine into a 6.6333333..., but this game deserve better. It's an old hack. It's an Elibe hack, something I am biased against by default, and it's a very charming hack for what it sets out to do. The story and characters are somewhat lackluster, but each hold rare nuggets of gold that help get you through if the gameplay isn't doing enough for you, and the gameplay itself is great for staying true to older FE designs. It takes pages from FE6, but also the occasional creativity and war crimes of FE5 and even FE1. This isn't even mentioning the literal use of portraits of FE4,5, and FE3 bosses, or just Vyland himself. Unimaginably based. While not something that you might see in a 2020 hack or beyond, it excels in mastering the basic formula and elements of old FE within the limited GBA engine before being pushed past its original mechanics. The story, while still lackluster in many occasions, deserves credit for simply being an old Elibe based fanservice hack that got butchered by silly translation as well. Maybe 7/10 doesn't sound that great to you. That means good in my book. I don't get modern game review scores. If you don't like that number I gave, I'' say it in words.

Kek.

Not Top Kek or Kickass. Kek. That's worth a play methinks.

I believe the game did have supports in JP, so I cannot fault the game as a whole for not having them. It's not the dev's fault. This is a JP hack. Perhaps the characters have amazing supports. I want to know about Sergei's master! Regardless, I think the characters have an odd charm, but I recognize that they might not be for everyone, although I do think the variety in design and coloring is enough to attract most people. There's enough styles for everyone to enjoy, including beard fans. The story can be good and compelling with the tie ins to FE6's overarching plot throughout the midgame, but much of the focus is on the morphs, which is far less interesting and all leads back to the incredibly annoying Zenon. It has it's ups and downs, which is at least more than FE7, where it's nothing happening until you kill Nergal. I will say that I was at least more invested than in FE6, but that could be the LP aspect factoring in. 

It's a good romhack. Not an amazing one, but if anything I said interests you, and you're at least considering it, I would recommend that you give the game a go. I give it the official Shaky Jones seal of approval. Well done Ruben and Anon. You did not disappoint me.

Wax0lwa.png