FE15 Hard/Classic PMU (No Gender-lock mod V2 Beta Test)

Hey, so I've been working on a gender-lock removal mod that I originally released here, and I finally got around to fully completing it.

Originally, I didn't create a female Solder class and a male Cleric class, and everybody would use generic victory poses in the new classes. But, I finally got around to completing the female Soldier class and male Cleric class and managed to get victory poses to work properly ! Huge thanks to the few here (as well as Discord and Gamebanana) to help compose custom White Magic spell lists for each appropriate unit as well !

So, since I'm just about ready to release the final version of this mod, I wanted to do a PMU -- or at least have others decide which classes to reclass each villager. Tbh, I'm only really asking to choose classes for each villager and who to give the pitchforks too LOL.

Here's a few notes about the mod:

• Conrad will appear and be recruited as a level 11 Pegasus Knight
  • All 3 Ram Villager boys have Triangle Attack
  • Male and female Mage are made equal, with the same base stats and growths (information below). Stats and growths are rough averages of each
    • Female Mage promotion level to Priestess has been reduced to 12
    • Sage remains magic-only, and no sword-access like Priestess
    • Priestess and Sage retain original growths and bases as the original game
  • I managed to make unisex Overclasses work only by migrating all of the files to the base game (only Harrier and Oliphantier though). I'll be happy to include these classes for this PMU
    • Special note: Male Harriers have full access to their Mage spell lists, but I was unable to edit female Harriers.
    • I will NOT be releasing the mod with this feature unfortunately

I won't be hacking any more pitchforks than the DLC allows (tbh I don't even know if this is possible), so I'll only have the Ram Villagers, Atlas, and 3 pitchforks PLUS Mercenaries after looping. I don't have much rules for this really, just kind of anything goes LOL. I won't be doing any extra hacking for unobtainable items so I can keep this playthrough as close to vanilla as possible without the gender-lock.

I've done a playthrough without the gender-lock before when I released the first release of the mod, and my pitchfork candidates were Lukas (Pegasus Knight), Clair (Archer), and Delthea (Mercenary). For the Ram Villagers, I only had Tobin as a Pegasus Knight and everyone else was in vanilla classes. These guys were all amazing units, and I wouldn't mind doing these again, but I'm very willing to try new characters/classes out !

Lastly, here's the information for male Cleric spell lists to give you an idea of how they will go:

Spoiler
  • Tobin
    • Physic (lvl 6 Cleric)
    • Entrap (lvl 5 Saint)
  • Gray
    • Expel (lvl 10 Cleric)
    • Freeze (lvl 5 Saint)
  • Kliff
    • Invoke Archer (lvl 5 Cleric)
    • Silence (lvl 10 Cleric)
    • Rewarp (lvl 6 Saint)
  • Luthier
    • Generic Cleric spell list*
  • Boey
  • Saber
    • Seraphim (lvl 5 Cleric)
    • Physic (lvl 5 Saint)
    • Expel (lvl 10 Saint)
  • Kamui
    • Freeze (lvl 6 Cleric)
    • Fortify (lvl 5 Saint)
  • Jesse
    • Fortify (lvl 7 Cleric)
    • Warp** (lvl 4 Saint)
  • Atlas
    • Rescue (lvl 7 Cleric)
    • Anew** (lvl 12 Saint)
  • Deen
    • Silence (lvl 6 Cleric)
    • Physic (lvl 5 Saint)
  • Conrad
    • Seraphim (lv 5 Cleric)
    • Rescue (lvl 10 Cleric)
    • Invoke (Male) Falcon Knight (lvl 5 Saint)
  • Nomah

* I decided to stick with the idea to give base-Mage male units generic spell lists as Clerics to follow the pattern that base-Cleric female units learn generic spell lists as mages.

** I originally heavily considered Jesse for Anew, but I found it would have been much more easily accessible if Atlas had it since he's a Villager at base. If Jesse had Anew, you would either have to use a Pitchfork or wait until he can loop back into Villager after Dread Fighter which would take a really long time. So rather than Anew, Jesse gets Warp. Atlas honestly would have been the perfect candidate for Warp if only he didn't already have Rescue, so giving him Warp would be redundant.

Male/Female Mage stats:

Spoiler
  • Base stats
    • HP: 24
    • ATK: 8
    • SKL: 2
    • SPD: 7
    • LCK: 3
    • DEF: 3
    • RES: 9
  • Growth rates
    • HP: -5%
    • ATK: 5%
    • SKL: -
    • SPD: 5%
    • LCK: -
    • DEF: -5%
    • RES: 1%

So yeah, here's the list ! Hope to see some interesting builds ! :

1. Gray - 
  2. Tobin - 
  3. Kliff - 
  4. Faye - Devoted Heart/Drawn Heartstring
  5. Atlas - 
  6. Clive (Pitchfork 1) - Cleric
  7. Clair (Pitchfork 2) - Mercenary
  8. (Pitchfork 3) - 
  9. Saber* - Cleric
  10. Kamui* - 
  11. Jesse* - 
  12. Deen* - Pegasus Knight

(* After loop. Willing to give pitchforks to Mercenaries as well though !)

Testing screenshots:

Delthea_DreadFighter.png.697ee1cd92a1109acdf81b8a8defa6c3.pngFaye_Archer.png.97f5bb0e574a9f4010b37af8e29e3ea0.png

RamVillagers_TriangleAttack.png.86cbadd6c6d97436bb579e51e7ab8014.pngTobin_Cleric.png.04daf5f15badb25d2b7e14955be4acfd.png

Illusion_MFalcon.png.3bd5f1c6cce27a8c82917068357f91b2.png

Edited by LJ_Tenma

5 minutes ago, Imuabicus said:

Am i missing something or is Clive not included in your male spell list? Cuz I want to give you a Cleric - Saint - (Exemplar) Clive. 

Ahh yeah, Clive isn't included because I only gave unique spell lists to Villagers and Mercenaries (it's how it is in the vanilla game haha). Conrad's the only exception for some strange reason, but he shares his Mage spell list with Nomah. Anybody that isn't listed above gets the generic Cleric spell list which is Nosferatu (Cleric lvl 1), Recover (Cleric lvl 1), and Seraphim (Saint lvl 1).

I can still do Cleric Clive tho if you want though HAHA.

10 minutes ago, NightKnight77 said:

I'm willing to bet you're going to get a lot of male clerics. But anyway, Saber Cleric.

LOL Can't complain, I wouldn't be mad at this HAHA.

And should I pitchfork him or just wait until he can loop ? Haha.

54 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Got to go with archer Faye, with all of her FEH representation in that role.

Of course, I probably wouldn't have accepted any other class for Faye ngl HAHA. I went ahead and added this to the list tho !

12 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

How about a Deen who loops into Pegasus Knight?

Sure ! Ngl, I was hoping at least one of the mercs would become a Pegasus Knight haha. I'll go ahead and add that on the list !

(Btw, thanks for the input regarding the Cleric spell lists !)

Edited by LJ_Tenma

9 hours ago, LJ_Tenma said:

Sure ! Ngl, I was hoping at least one of the mercs would become a Pegasus Knight haha. I'll go ahead and add that on the list !

(Btw, thanks for the input regarding the Cleric spell lists !)

No problem! I see you've got Cleric Saber. Hope he turns out nicely!