Fire Emblem Birthright Draft Race - Hard/Classic (Closed)

Mateesery

Hi, I've been wanting to do a draft race for a while now and because the draft section isn't particularly active right now, I thought I'd just set it up myself. Because I'm new to draft racing I thought I would do birthright, generally considered to be an easy game (+ I have the itch to play through it again). Most of the rules I'm putting down here I've just taken from people who have organised their own draft races for fates before.

Drafting

1. This is a 4-player draft
  2. Corrin, Azura and the first servant (Jakob for Female Corrin, Felicia for Male Corrin) are free for every player
  3. We will be playing on Hard/Classic
  4. Child units are drafted with their respective fathers (Kaze + Midori, Ryoma + Shiro etc.), with the exception of Kana, Shigure and Dwyer which are drafted separately from their parents.
  5. Units available for the prologue and chapters 1-6 are free and then cannot be used beyond chapter 7 unless drafted

Rules

1. The winner is the player with the lowest number of total turns by the end of the race.
  2. Undrafted units may: pair up with and trade with other undrafted units. They may not: Pair up with drafted units, be placed in range of an enemy, provide auras, healing or supporting drafted units, provide duel strikes/hit bonuses by standing next to drafted units.
  3. NPC units can do whatever they like.
  4. All paralogues will not count towards the final turn count up until 20 turns have passed. Paralogue 1 (Mozu's paralogue) must be completed immediately after Chapter 7.
  5. Challenge battles, invasion battles and random skirmishes are banned
  6. DLC and spotpass content is banned.
  7. Corrin is only allowed to reclass into a non-mounted class, but can pass on classes freely to spouses and children (e.g. Wyvern talent corrin would be allowed to pass on the talent to Kana and Corrin's spouse for them to reclass into but Corrin themselves would be not allowed to heart seal into Malig/Wyvern Lord, Dark Mage talent Corrin is allowed to reclass to sorcerer but not dark knight)
  8. The first servant is not allowed to reclass to a mounted unit until the second servant is recruited in Chapter 15.

My Castle

1. The Armoury, Staff Store, Character Statues, Arena, Lilith's Temple, Ore spots, Hot Spring and Puppets are the only buildings allowed to be constructed and upgraded
  2. You may not trigger any conversations in My Castle (These can cause random stat boosts and give you random items)

Penalties

1. Using an undrafted unit described above as not allowed results in a 10-turn penalty per instance, unless the chapter is reset.
  2. If a stat boost is gained from a random conversation in My Castle that unit is not allowed to be used in the next chapter until the boost is over. If an item from these conversations then the item must simply be discarded with no further penalties.

These rules are not entirely set in stone. If you have a suggestion for a change then let me know and I'll consider it.

And that should be everything. I'm not entirely convinced that there is enough interest for this race so I haven't made a discord server for this just yet. If you are interested let me know in the replies and I'll make the necessary preparations.

Edited by Mateesery