Who would u marry in Fire Emblem?

Holst is one fine man he's strong and very oo la la

Dimitri is sexy especially with that eyepatch

Claude is fine as hell a handsome guy as well

HUBERRRRT IM CRAZY ABOUT HIM AS WELL

what about you fine folks who would you marry? Post pictures  too please

20220413_203142.thumb.jpg.fc25004e8700efa94ce0b60f99d78561.jpg20220415_082624.thumb.jpg.319704add2f628d6c6d1869fa6337a6c.jpg

20220413_202955.thumb.jpg.dee29dced3d856c255dc1fe9b14ad2cb.jpg20220413_202023.thumb.jpg.f4bf6d62a2b9f414edf1d5e8501899b2.jpg

Girls:

Initially I S-Rank supported Bernadetta / Lysithea. I still like the two characters, but atm, I think my preferences have shifted more towards some of the other female characters in the game. Ingrid, Marriane, Hilda, and Flayn are probably my top picks, with Hilda I think winning out overall.

Guys:

I don't plan on playing as Female Byleth anytime soon, but if I did, the main choices I would probably S-Support are Dimitri or Felix. Felix is the ultimate chad lad, though I imagine the way he talks would be offputting to some. Still, he always means well. His A-support ending w/ Dimitri has him crying harder at dimitri's death than his own wife which says a lot. Dimitri himself is the ultimate chad-lad. Indeed, that eye patch of his looks pretty good, though I sorta wish it was explained how he got that eye patch in the first place lol. Still, regardless, he is quite handsome, strong, kind, and charming, which I think the dance cutscene shows off particularly well. Also his S-support w/ Female Byleth is pretty great.

Edited by 5PointGordin

Crimson Flower: Edelgard. As you can guess, my favorite. Her white hair, violet eyes are just stunning. I like her personally quite a lot as well. (Her obvious crush on Byleth helps too)

Azure Moon: Dorothea (because the AM girls are all boring) Shes a good dancer pick for AM and doesn't get overshadowed by best girl over here. Very flirty and cute personality. At first you might think she was a gold digger but shes not. Shes a real sweetheart at her core. I love her English VA, she did a great job.

Verdant Wind: Shamir. She is our resident stoic goth hottie. Fantastic design (bonus points for the choker)

#1 Runner up: Hilda. Shes my favorite Golden Deer girl and I'd be strongly tempted to pick her except that her ending with Claude is too perfect. And yes, her noble lady look for 3 hopes is fantastic.

Edited by wissenschaft

For girls:

Crimson Flower: Dorothea, I thought she would just be a shallow gold digger, but she turned out to be a very sweet person. Her being so pretty and having a great voice were a nice bonus

Azure Moon: Annette, Annie is adorable, a great voice and is just great fun to be around.

For boys:

Crimson Flower: Ferdinand, a very nice guy beneath all the talk of nobility, also got a great voice

Verdant Wind: Rapheal, a big jolly fellow who is great to be around

Honerable mentions: Petra, Mercedes,  Seteth, Lorenz

My memory isn't perfect for this but I'm pretty sure that "I" have married Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Rhea, Hubert, Ferdinand, Dorothea, Jeritza, Mercedes, Sylvain, and Felix. Mostly just characters I like and/or felt like seeing the S supports of. Some of these people I would never ever ever ever want to marry myself. Also you can probably figure out which gender of Byleth I play as.

1 hour ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

My memory isn't perfect for this but I'm pretty sure that "I" have married Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Rhea, Hubert, Ferdinand, Dorothea, Jeritza, Mercedes, Sylvain, and Felix. Mostly just characters I like and/or felt like seeing the S supports of. Some of these people I would never ever ever ever want to marry myself. Also you can probably figure out which gender of Byleth I play as.

The one with the TERRIBLE fashion sense, right?

Anyway, I'd have a hard time choosing between Hilda, Marianne, Mercedes, Dorothea, Annette, Ingrid... to heck with it, this would be more than enough for anyone to figure out which gender of Byleth I prefer.

i'd say either Mercedes or Marianne or Rhea

i've always felt like they're the female characters i'd get along with very well, and the kind of person i'd like to have around

11 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

The one with the TERRIBLE fashion sense, right?

Anyway, I'd have a hard time choosing between Hilda, Marianne, Mercedes, Dorothea, Annette, Ingrid... to heck with it, this would be more than enough for anyone to figure out which gender of Byleth I prefer.

I'm amused that you're so offended by the fact that someone (actually many someones) might prefer to play as FByleth that you made this strange post trying to one-up me. It's adorable.

I've S-supported roughly 1/3-1/2 of the cast; I'm careful never to repeat S-supports because there is a chance that one day I get them all (a most dubious feat that honestly I hope I never accomplish). I probably like playing female byleth better for class purposes but typically alternate M/F.

I find all the S-supports pretty terrible that I've seen lol.

After all of my failed FE3H marriages, I'm gonna go with "no one." 😭

3 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

I'm amused that you're so offended by the fact that someone (actually many someones) might prefer to play as FByleth that you made this strange post trying to one-up me. It's adorable.

Well, excuse me for actually having standards. If my character was expected to be in a position of authority, I'd expect them to at least look respectable, not like they were only designed for the sake of fanservice.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my own.

- Lord (Powerful unit and most important character in each path. Edelgard in Crimson Flower, Dimitri in Azure Moon and Claude in Verdant Wind)

- Dorothea (Excellent and canonical dancer)

- Sylvain (Free recruit for F!Byleth)

- Lysithea (Have looking ring color (White and Purple) is exactly Lysithea outfit color (Post-timeskip)

- Hilda (Attract Girl)

- Seteth (Most serious and important character in Silver Snow)

- Flayn (Her crest refered Lover Arcana and saved in Chapter 6 than mean she love Byleth if male)

- Yuri (Excellent leader of Ashen Wolves)

Edited by drattakbowser

On 4/25/2022 at 11:42 AM, Shadow Mir said:

Well, excuse me for actually having standards. If my character was expected to be in a position of authority, I'd expect them to at least look respectable, not like they were only designed for the sake of fanservice.

This is exactly why I prefer Male Byleth over Female Byleth, though if there was a male character that only Female Byleth could S rank, than I'd choose (F)Byleth. (I.E. Dimitri and Claude). 

But anyways, here's the characters I would romance as both Male and Female Byleth for every route (because I refuse to let Byleth die a virgin):

Verdant Wind:

Male- Hilda/Marianne/Lysithea (I forever regret romancing Leonie in my first Three Houses playthrough, especially after remembering her B Support with Byleth)

Female- Claude only, as I don't care much for the other GD guys when it comes to the S supports.

Crimson Flower:

Male- Edelgard/Bernadetta 

Female- Ferdinand Von Aegir (Who wouldn't go for him?) or Caspar 

Azure Moon:

Male- Annette/Ingrid

Female- Dimitri/Sylvain/Dedue (ranked from 1st to 3rd).

Silver Snow:

Male- Depends on who I've already romanced in the routes I mentioned above, really. 

Female- Seteth/Ferdinand Von Aegir again (because why pass up the chance to romance this man again?). Maybe Caspar if I didn't romance him in Crimson Flower.