Grand Hero Battle - Hilda: Queen of Friege

Landmaster

Debuting a new Galeforcer in my barracks, here's my GHB Hilda's clear:

@Landmaster Nice clear. Even with Dominance, Mirabilis did well tanking Hilda... But wow, that was close! Mirabilis had Atk/Res-6 from Hilda and Def-7 from Lance Fighter's Chill Def. If she also had some Spd debuffs, she would probably not survive that combat!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

It could just be me wanting a regular map to be as simple as "throw Grima at it", but I'm beginning to dislike this growing pattern of using Save Armors to prevent you from ignoring the gimmick. First Asc!Ishtar, now this?

Grima was able to tank Hilda on Lunatic, but I actually had to play her game for Infernal and bait her away from the Lance Knight, which was a chore because it involved shoving Titania into places she really didn't want to be. But of course, the map folded after Hilda was gone.

Edited by Some Jerk

I was originally planning on having Tailtiu face off agains Hilda...but I haven't pulled her in centuries. Next plan was to have Azelle and Lex beat Hilda up, but that clear was a bit too easy. So now its children going on a Hilda hunt.

@Landmaster: Mirabilis is really tanky so Hilda must have packed quite the punch. The rest of the map was much less of a threat to the Elise's though.

@Diovani Bressan: Nice clear. Your Mini Marth was a bit more succesfull with that armor unit then mine. Actually all your mega Marths are a lot thougher then mine

@SatsumaFSoysoy @BoaFerox

@Landmaster Wow, she packs a punch indeed, even denting Mirabilis that hard. Mira got her back in the end though, and the Elises cleaned up. Nice clear!

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turn, L!Marth definitely uses his new Galeforce well. And Time's Pulse too, nice combination with Infantry Pulse so that he didn't even need Flashing or Heavy Blade.

@GuiltyLove Hilda got smashed by a little bunny girl that she had triangle advantage against, such is the power of Spring Maria. Nice way to ensure you didn't have to deal with tanking any Dominance hits, great clear!

@Sasori Nice clear with the younglings, Hilda definitely had it coming. Nice to see some investment on Boyd, Odd Tempest sounds fun with his axe. Good work!

This map had a Save armor, but the enemies were pretty close and Hardy Fighter doesn't get to activate when you do it in one turn, so it ended up being quite easy in the end. Tsubasa supplied her own blue ponytail to the team and helped take care of the armor unit quite easily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Diovani Bressan - L!Marth had his time to shine! The other Marths must be so proud of him~

@GuiltyLove - Nice job, no problem for the Whitewings! They're plenty speedy to deal with the enemies here.

@Sasori - Nice work from the smol boys~ Boyd is pretty stonked with investment like that~

@BoaFerox - Just love the range S!Tana grants the other Tanas. It's always nice to have Tsubasa to take care of the Armors.

@Yggi - Woah, that was pretty nice! Love the effort that went into it so much that I almost forgot this was a GHB clear, haha~ Glad you got Tine and Arthur for it. I was only able to pick up Tine.

• 2 months later...