Kakashi is an Ofaiye

♠Soul♠

Kakashi at the start of Naruto might seem like a sort of Jeigan, but as you go through the series (especially Shippuden), he actually starts growing stronger along with his students. You'd think a guy like that would have been outclassed by the end of Part 1, but he's always holding up among some of the strongest up there, and even surpassing Naruto and Sasuke (however briefly) at times.

Kakashi is pretty cool, and doesn't afraid of anything.

I don't think it's that surprising that Kakashi stays prominent, they gave him a sharingan like Sasuke, that means he's probably going to have some deep backstory. But I don't think I will ever see the rest of Naruto, unless I have a lot more time than I think I do.

Edited by Original Johan Liebert

Sharingan alone isn't enough to do all that. He was already a really talented ninji, reaching Jonin as early as 12-13 years old (the age of all the other Genins). It's saying something that he developed a Sharingan which wasn't even his own to that level.

On 4/25/2022 at 7:58 PM, ♠Soul♠ said:

Sharingan alone isn't enough to do all that. He was already a really talented ninji, reaching Jonin as early as 12-13 years old (the age of all the other Genins). It's saying something that he developed a Sharingan which wasn't even his own to that level.

I don't mean he is powerful because he has sharingan in terms of internal story logic, I just mean that because it's a fictional story, the sharingan makes it a safe assumption he will go far.

Come to think of it, isn't Oifaye minor Baldo? Major/minor baldo is totally like two/one sharingan.