It is I, Caloy

Found the chance to introduce myself. Name's Caloy. May occasionally hang out here in the forums when I don't know what else to do. When I am, it'll mostly be about FE Awakening or Fates hacking discussion, and maybe Dragalia Lost & Puyo Puyo sometimes. Games that I've played so far are Fates, Awakening & Three Houses. Would love to strike up some conversations with people here someday!

Welcome to the Forest, Caloy!

That username tells me that there is someone named Caloy that is not you already? Man, this Forest is huge.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the vast forest of serene, my good man. If you don't mind, I was wondering if I could ask you three (houses) Fire Emblem related questions:

1. Between Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses, which of them was your first Fire Emblem game?

2. Why is Fire Emblem: Three Houses your favorite FE game?

3. Do you plan to play older games in the Fire Emblem series (like Shadow Dragon, Blazing Sword, and Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)?

You don't have to answer my questions if you don't want to, I just figured I'd ask out of curiosity. I'll respect your opinion whatever it may be. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here in the forest!

• 2 weeks later...

@CyberZord
1. Heroes as much as I hate to admit it

2. It's like Fates but the writers took notes, and it's generally a really fun experience story-wise! ...can't say the same for gameplay

3. May be considering it. I may be too much of a filthy casual to even consider touching those because Instantly going to next story chapter? ohhh shit

On 5/10/2022 at 4:32 AM, somebodyknownascaloy said:

I may be too much of a filthy casual to even consider touching those because Instantly going to next story chapter? ohhh shit

You should try Sacred Stones sometime. It only pulls that on you a couple times and only once is it unwarranted (the transition between Ch11 and Ch12 doesn't give any grind/shop time besides the pre-battle armory and prep screen sadly)