• Titania: Mighty Mercenary
    • Xander: Paragon Knight
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Seth: Silver Knight
    • Conrad: Masked Knight
    • Frederick: Polite Knight
    • Perceval: Knightly Ideal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/2022 at 02:59 AM

Titania is one of my oldest built melee cavalry units (alongside Eldigan and Peri), so I'll be starting on her team. If she goes down, I also have Ingrid and Perceval built and Frederick and Xander with budget builds.

Seth, Frederick, Titania, Xander 

I like Seth and Frederick the most out of all of them, but more Sacred Stones love is only a good thing. (I've been thinking about making him 5* +10 merge project for a while now too. I doubt I'll do so, but it's a thought.) 

My 4*+10 Titania gets to venture out of the reserves I guess. Back in the day I merged a 5* copy in before she got her refine, so she only has the Emerald Axe+. Yeah...

Personal favorites: Seth, Conrad, Ingrid, Titainia, and Xander (in no particular order.) That said, the ones I want to support the most are Ingrid and Titainia. THAT said, I feel like Titainia is awesome, but not so "knightly," so I think I'll support Ingrid (and by extension, Ashe, whom I'm sure is cheering for her from the sidelines.)

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I don't know why I continue to bother picking my favorites in these

Because this event is bullshit and predicting who will win is stupid, but it's also like 12 free orbs and some limited time Divine Codes so may as well just pick the one who you like and just do what's required of you so you can go back to bed?

Edited by Xenomata

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Because this event is bullshit and predicting who will win is stupid, but it's also like 12 free orbs and some limited time Divine Codes so may as well just pick the one who you like and just do what's required of you so you can go back to bed?

I wasn't implying that I don't want to even play in this at all (unlike Summoner Duels and all of its variants). 

What I was implying is that I should just randomly pick a team instead of picking a favorite who is going to get dicked over most of the time.

Even though I'm on Ingrid's team, it would've been SO satisfying to see Titainia go up against Seth. Oh well. Still, glad my girl's doing so well! It was fun using Ashe to fight for her team, too. I love how cute the little knight nerds are. 🙂

I have the most budget of budget builds on Frederick (Frederick's Axe, Reposition, Luna, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry) and no build on Jeigan (base skills), so I suppose I'll be joining Team Frederick.

Seeing Frederick's sprite again reminds me just how much I hate the design of the horse armor for Awakening's Great Knights. Ew.

I got the orbs and codes from this last round, and now this VG is dead to me. I don't even particularly care if Frederick puts an end to the old man's bullshit.

Good night, everybody.

Yeah, it's surprising how I liked about half of the people in this and the last 2 are ones I don't really care so much about. So, joined Frederick since when I played Shadow Dragon, I kind of accidentally sacrificed Jegan on the map where you recruit Gordon and so didn't really have him around for the whole game. Also, I was going to use the staff that lets you bring a unit back to life on him (since I had 0 deaths besides that forced one) but forgot to. Whoops.

Being on Jagen's team is the worst. The game keeps on giving me blue random allies and apparently hasn't given me a SINGLE colorless??? Being on Seth's team was equally painful but because of red, if I recall correctly.