Genealogy of the Holy Perambulation

Lord Louie

Ever wanted a version of Genealogy where every unit had good mobility, but didn't deviate too hard from the original game? Introducing, Genealogy of the Holy Perambulation!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ageac560pxo15rh/GHP.zip/file

This hack features:

- 7 Move for Base Infantry Classes, 8 Move for promoted infantry classes!* *enemies excluded, unless you're playing HARDMODE PATCH

- Comprehensive Buffs for Weaker Characters such as Arden, Tailtyu, and Hannibal.

- Improved Weaponry Balance

- Improved Base Stats of Some Classes

- Playable Helswath!* *Only if Johan or Johalvier are alive and kill the boss holding it in Endgame, otherwise they can't get it

-BONUS HARDMODE PATCH

This patch can be applied to a vanilla rom if you feel like playing the game in it's native language, but it should also work with whatever translation you're using. The Changelog should answer any questions you have. If it doesn't, just reply to me in this thread.

10 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

Moved to Fan Projects.

Thank you. I initially tried to post this there but was denied access.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

generalpachahires.thumb.png.a6e220f26b379a127c3c40f6a60d30d2.png

Version 2.0 is live!

Changelog:

• Brian drops the Helswath now
  • Substitutes have been rebalanced and buffed whereas previously they were untouched
  • Bows and the Gae Bolg are lighter, Slim Swords and the Barrier Blade are heavier
  • Sword skills can be used by anyone and can stack during combat
  • crit is displayed in battle
  • Holy weapons can be sold
  • Adept stacks with Brave weapons

https://feuniverse.us/t/genealogy-of-the-holy-perambulation-2-0/17520

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5u1qp8as8w2jnet/Genealogy_of_the_Perambulation_2.1.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mdgqy92zfe6acr0/Genealogy+of+the+Perambulation+2.2.zip/file

Edited by Lord Louie

• 3 weeks later...

Version 2.2 has arrived! Here's the skinny:

• Alec and Noish were among the worst characters in this hack, primarily because they saw no improvements in any of the prior versions. Finally, their growth totals have been buffed to 260, and each one got a few points in their personal stats.

• Beowulf received +5% Luck and Defense.

• Dalvin received +20% Luck, Sol as a personal skill, and now promotes to Hero once more.

• Tristan received +10% Strength, and regained Critical.

• M!Paladin Strength cap buffed to 25.

• F!Paladin Magic and Resistance caps buffed to 23.

• Dark Mages have A Dark.

• Paladins have B Axes.

• M!Mage Fighter lost C Staves and gained B Swords. Amid causes softlocks if he heals a unit with animations on.

Genealogy of the Holy Perambulation 2.0061.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Eyy this looks super neat, def gonna play this

Also what tool were you using to hack with? I'm trying to get into hacking the old FE games but i'm doing everything wrong lol, i tried Nightmare and it works with the GBA games fine (until i learned about FE Builder GBA and i haven't gone back since) but i haven't had much success with the SNES ones. I've tried looking it up but i can't find anything about it either

• 3 months later...
On 3/9/2023 at 7:54 AM, Jebraxas said:

Eyy this looks super neat, def gonna play this

Also what tool were you using to hack with? I'm trying to get into hacking the old FE games but i'm doing everything wrong lol, i tried Nightmare and it works with the GBA games fine (until i learned about FE Builder GBA and i haven't gone back since) but i haven't had much success with the SNES ones. I've tried looking it up but i can't find anything about it either

This was all done with the FE4 nightmare modules. If your NMMs aren't working, try adding or removing a header from the rom. If you open them like .txts, you'll find an address associated with the file. You can add or remove 200 bytes from it if tampering with the rom is out of the question. (ex. 0x10200 becomes 0x10000)

I'll leave it to you to figure out the specifics of it, but if you have more questions, send a dm.

The hack is now available here https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/7867/

It took me way too long to learn how to upload files to this site... (I'm such an ingrate...)

You can also just download it here if you want.

SF-exclusive users missed out on the past several versions, but you should now be completely up to date. Enemies have been heavily modified since then.

GHP HARD125.png