Berwick saga romance?

Bonbon

Hi everyone I just done play Fe three House for 3 Ng+ 

And now think about play Berwick saga since it looks amazing

But I got my few questions since I can't find guide or other hope someone here can help me

1 did this game got multiple ending? If yes please explain how to get it if you can 

2 did this game got romance between character affect by support? Like if we marry one character if got maximum bond like on class Fe thing? I kind hope there romance story on this game 

Ooh, I love Berwick Saga! It's got some really passionate people in its fanbase 'round here, so you'll have little issue finding help if you need it. As for the questions themselves...

16 minutes ago, Bonbon said:

1 did this game got multiple ending? If yes please explain how to get it if you can 

To the best of my knowledge, this game has just one ending.

16 minutes ago, Bonbon said:

2 did this game got romance between character affect by support? Like if we marry one character if got maximum bond like on class Fe thing? I kind hope there romance story on this game 

Kinda? There are no Support Conversations in Berwick Saga, but characters instead have (very good) plotlines progressed through the story and by completing sidequests during maps-Things like completing tile events, talking with or capturing specific enemies, etc. Some of these do include romance, including the arc of my very favorite character in all of FE+ Kaga Saga! There is, however, no avatar character in this game, so even though Berwick has a great cast, they aren't bachelors for us...

(The requirements for some character events are a little obscure at times, but the majority of them will be unlocked and completed so long as you use the character.)

43 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ooh, I love Berwick Saga! It's got some really passionate people in its fanbase 'round here, so you'll have little issue finding help if you need it. As for the questions themselves...

To the best of my knowledge, this game has just one ending.

Kinda? There are no Support Conversations in Berwick Saga, but characters instead have (very good) plotlines progressed through the story and by completing sidequests during maps-Things like completing tile events, talking with or capturing specific enemies, etc. Some of these do include romance, including the arc of my very favorite character in all of FE+ Kaga Saga! There is, however, no avatar character in this game, so even though Berwick has a great cast, they aren't bachelors for us...

(The requirements for some character events are a little obscure at times, but the majority of them will be unlocked and completed so long as you use the character.)

I know at end MC marry one girls because I watch one ending on yt but I don't know if that can be change or something by support

1 minute ago, Bonbon said:

I know at end MC marry one girls because I watch one ending on yt but I don't know if that can be change or something by support

Nope, Support Conversations aren't present in Berwick Saga, nor can endings be changed: The player doesn't get to play matchmaker between their playables in this game. The ability to "ship" characters together, so to speak, wasn't really present until FE7/Blazing Blade, which Kaga did not work on; Kaga's games (FEs 1 through 5) didn't use support conversations and, Genealogy of the Holy War excepted, didn't let you pair your characters, no matter how much you try. And believe me, I did try real hard. I believe that TearRing Saga has a little bit of variation for character endings for the player to tinker with, but Berwick Saga has none, to the best of my knowledge.

Berwick Saga is the greatest strategy game I have played, and one of the best games ever, in my humble opinion. I would very much recommend it to you and anyone reading this.

6 hours ago, Bonbon said:

There is only one ending to the game's plot, but each character gets their own conclusion if they survive and you complete their character arcs.

There are no supports or matchmaking mechanics. Characters are developed by mean of events that happen over the course of the story. Sometimes requiring certain actions to be done by the player in the gameplay, though the great majority of them are simple and/or explained well. You'll unlock most character arcs by just using the character consistently. These arcs are set in stone, so you can't just support and/or romance any two characters you like.

Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't any romances. Some of these character arcs involve romance. Since this system isn't constrained by the limitations of supports, the game has a lot more freedom to do neat things with the characters. Some characters' arcs involve NPCs, a couple involve more than two playable characters... It's really great stuff. I personally like this system better than FE's supports. I think it makes for more compelling and better-written character plotlines, and I know @Benice agrees with me here.

In any case, the short answers to your question are: No, you can't choose to marry random playable characters, but yes, there are romance stories in this game.

Edited by Saint Rubenio