Fire Emblem 6: Ike Mode

GlitchWarrior

It's exactly what it says on the tin: it's just Binding Blade, but instead of Roy you have Ike.
Have fun with a main character who doesn't suck.

I've playtested up to Chapter 16 and he is *still viable.* Maybe mine just got blessed, I dunno. 9 con on a sword lord is one hell of a drug.

(Includes Link Mode palettes and Greil as Eliwood.)
(Disclaimer: No dialogue was changed outside of names, and the only unit with statistical changes is Ike. Sadly this means if you unlock TrialMap!Eliwood Greil will still be a Paladin and not a hero. I also haven't "added" Earth affinity or the Regal Sword, so Ike is stuck with Roy's Fire affinity and rapier instead. Finally, I couldn't find a good T2 map sprite for Ike that wasn't a Vanguard, so he uses a Marth sprite instead. All assets are from the F2U repo.)

Screenshots:

Spoiler

FE6ike.emulator_03.png.3b524a2fbcc919d8076190728fe250ac.pngFE6ike.emulator_04.png.bf3b4ef6fd315ed2969797c856402488.pngFE6ike.emulator_01.png.cd8eba54585c194e857b455c381385b2.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sgdze0qhhn5y4k2/FE6_Ike_Mode.ups/file

CREDITS

Ike portrait by Nickt
Greil Portrait by Quotedotlass and Electric Serge
Ike battle sprite by Khrene Kleaver (Recolored by me for Link Mode or if you hack in the "No Personal Palettes" option)
Ike T1 map sprite by Teraspark
Ike T2 map sprite by Dominus_Vobiscum
Stat and text edits all by me, using FEBuilderGBA