Help please: Problem with log support

Karol38

Good evening.

It's the first time I visit this forum so first of all a greeting and thanks for the help in advance.

The thing is that I recently got nostalgic and started replaying my 3DS FE. A couple of days ago I finished Awakening and today I started with Fates. In order to see as many conversations as possible, I've chosen the Revelations path on my Conquest cartridge.

The problem is this: in the archive I can only see my support conversations from the Conquest path.

I know this didn't happen before because, apart from the one I just started, I have 2 more Revelations files: a 60 hour file and a 45 hour file. I remember farming affinity with the characters, getting them to S rank, saving in the second file (the 45 hour file), loading the first one (the 60 hour file) and having the conversations saved in the file building. But now they're gone!

And the worst thing is not that, it's that the conversations don't even come out of the save file itself! For example, the last time I saved over the 45 hour file I had raised female Corrin to rank S with Arthur, but when I go to the archive building in that same game I can only see the conversations with Arthur up to rank B (which is what I have in the Conquest game).

I even completed the game in the 45 hour archive (I was already on chapter 27) just in case I needed to, since it was so long ago I didn't remember if I had to do it or not, but no way. I also tried to upgrade two characters that were at A rank (Jakob and Kagero) to S rank during the game and then I went to the archive building to see if the conversation had been recorded but nothing.

I hope someone can help me because after 60 hours of farming and saving affinities it would make me very angry to have lost them all and not be able to get them back, am I doing something wrong or is it some kind of bug?

Again thank you very much for any kind of help.

Best regards.