May's Legendary prediction.

Naoshi

Hello, again. I hope everyone is doing good.

ka43pwys18w81.png?width=1469&format=png&
There is little to talk about color value here, last month was Colorless, Green is full, Red has very old unit, Eliwood. Now Blue has two units doing their first rerun and popular ones!

L!Eliwood (Rally Spd/Res+, Death Blow 4)
Priam (Atk/Def Ideal  4, Null-Follow-3, Rouse Spd/Def 4)
Neimi (Spd/Def Bond 4, Joint Drive Res)

L!F!Byleth (Ruptured Sky, Atk/Spd Ideal 4, Lull Spd/Res 3)
L!Caeda (Distarn Storm, Atk/Def Rein 3)
New Legendary here

L!Edelgard (Atk/Res Solo 3, Armored Strike 3)
L!M!Byleth (Atk/Def Ideal 4, Lull Atk/Res 3, Time's pulse 3)
Dagr (Atk/Spd Push 4, Even Tempest 3)

L!Claude (Atk/Spd Catch 4, Spd/Def Rein 3)
Bramimond (Atk/Def Push 4, Lull Atk/Res 3)
A!Joshua (Life and Death 4, Null-Follow-3, Green Feud 3)

-------Blessing-------
It's changing to Wind and also datamines says so.
Screenshot_20220430-020208.png

-------Remix Calendar-------
ag8y138mvkz81.png
There was some changes, August having now Remix with Naga and Alm.
May: Duma
June: Sothis? (not Confirmed, something to do with Three Hopes?)
Jul: Roy and Yune
Aug: Naga and Alm
Sep: ?? Julia?
Nov ??
Jan: Altina?

Julia was moved into September, she most likely end on remix, same as Altina but in January. Eliwood, Celica and Thrasir the next time they get moved will be on remixes as well.

-------Personal Predictions-------
I don't know about May right now, I can only think on again as wind Xander, Myrrh, M!Robin, too early still for latter. And the fact we got two popular ladies this month, makes me think we getting something its not popular or Male.

Sothis on June looks very suspicious as remix with Three Hopes releases. As for Mythic, looks Aval as Green?

July now is torn between Red and Colorless, but I will say Colorless has more value for now.

Edited by Naoshi

Almost everyone I've seen online wants Legendary Male Robin to have a sword so now watch as he ends up as this month's Legendary but gets another blue tome. I'd personally be fine just so long as he doesn't end up as another stupid "fallen Robin dragon Grima" again, whenever he comes.

As for my actual prediction for May's Legendary...I have no idea. Honestly, if Ninian hadn't been on the Fallen banner, I'd have thought she'd be the easy choice, they seem to like making her a blue unit and Wind kinda fits her for a blessing. But, since she's getting a Fallen alt, I suppose that would mean that she won't be in the running for this month. Or maybe she will, IS may not care. Who knows? But I'm doubting her candidacy this month. I could see them going with Male Corrin or Male Robin, or potentially Deirdre. I don't think it'll be Xander or Elincia, though, I can't imagine either of them as a blue unit.

Well, the next Legendary is pretty certain to be blue, given the line-up.

Of the remaining top Legendary contenders,

• Elincia, Itsuki, and Xander are almost guaranteed to not be blue
  • Tsubasa and Finn are almost guaranteed to be blue
  • Robin, Corrin, Ninian, Deirdre, Sothe, and Myrrh are potentially blue

While the general sentiment is that male Robin should be in his Grandmaster outfit with Levin Sword, they could pull the same stunt as they did with the Byleths and turn the weapon into a tome. However, this would end up with Legendary Robin having the same weapon type as his normal version, which is kind of boring, though another sword infantry is not that much less boring.

The general sentiment is that male Corrin should have Omega Yato. He also already has two blue dragon versions, so the likelihood of Legendary Corrin being blue is low.

Ninian is already getting a new version this month, so it's unlikely she'll be this month's Legendary Hero. All three of her versions are blue dragons, and Nils is also a blue dragon, so I think it's less likely that a Legendary Ninian would also be blue. She'll more likely be either green or colorless instead.

I personally think Deirdre is less likely to be blue simply because we already have Julia with a blue Naga. I think she's more likely to end up with either a colorless tome (with Naga) or a staff (with Silence).

Sothe could be any color of dagger, but given his association with the color green (both of his existing versions have the color green in their Japanese titles), he'll probably be green.

Myrrh could be any color dragon, though she already has a green and colorless version, so it's more likely a Legendary Myrrh would be either red or blue instead. However, we are quite lacking in red dragon fliers (currently only Summer Tiki and Fallen Lilith), so I lean more towards red instead of blue. I'd also put reprising colorless higher than blue because we also have only two colorless dragon fliers (Legendary Robin and Harmonized Myrrh), even if one of them is also a Myrrh.

If for some reason they want to skip all of these options, we have Hinoka and Awakening Tiki also as potential candidates for blue. Or Larchel if they really want to stretch all the way down into the Ascended pool for whatever reason. But I don't think they'll go that far down the barrel.

I'm going to predict Finn for this month with Robin as my second guess. It might be a bit weird to get Nanna and Finn back to back, but we've already twice had two consecutive Legendary Heroes from the same game (Marth and Tiki and Julia and Leaf).

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, the next Legendary is pretty certain to be blue, given the line-up.

Of the remaining top Legendary contenders,

• Elincia, Itsuki, and Xander are almost guaranteed to not be blue
  • Tsubasa and Finn are almost guaranteed to be blue
  • Robin, Corrin, Ninian, Deirdre, Sothe, and Myrrh are potentially blue

While the general sentiment is that male Robin should be in his Grandmaster outfit with Levin Sword, they could pull the same stunt as they did with the Byleths and turn the weapon into a tome. However, this would end up with Legendary Robin having the same weapon type as his normal version, which is kind of boring, though another sword infantry is not that much less boring.

The general sentiment is that male Corrin should have Omega Yato. He also already has two blue dragon versions, so the likelihood of Legendary Corrin being blue is low.

Ninian is already getting a new version this month, so it's unlikely she'll be this month's Legendary Hero. All three of her versions are blue dragons, and Nils is also a blue dragon, so I think it's less likely that a Legendary Ninian would also be blue. She'll more likely be either green or colorless instead.

I personally think Deirdre is less likely to be blue simply because we already have Julia with a blue Naga. I think she's more likely to end up with either a colorless tome (with Naga) or a staff (with Silence).

Sothe could be any color of dagger, but given his association with the color green (both of his existing versions have the color green in their Japanese titles), he'll probably be green.

Myrrh could be any color dragon, though she already has a green and colorless version, so it's more likely a Legendary Myrrh would be either red or blue instead. However, we are quite lacking in red dragon fliers (currently only Summer Tiki and Fallen Lilith), so I lean more towards red instead of blue. I'd also put reprising colorless higher than blue because we also have only two colorless dragon fliers (Legendary Robin and Harmonized Myrrh), even if one of them is also a Myrrh.

If for some reason they want to skip all of these options, we have Hinoka and Awakening Tiki also as potential candidates for blue. Or Larchel if they really want to stretch all the way down into the Ascended pool for whatever reason. But I don't think they'll go that far down the barrel.

I'm going to predict Finn for this month with Robin as my second guess. It might be a bit weird to get Nanna and Finn back to back, but we've already twice had two consecutive Legendary Heroes from the same game (Marth and Tiki and Julia and Leaf).

Don't forget that Halloween Myrrh is red. Blue is her only missing color. I think that makes her a pretty compelling candidate.

While it's unlikely to be relevant, Wind is also Myrrh's affinity in FE8.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Don't forget that Halloween Myrrh is red. Blue is her only missing color. I think that makes her a pretty compelling candidate.

While it's unlikely to be relevant, Wind is also Myrrh's affinity in FE8.

Right, I was too focused on flying dragons. But since a Legendary Myrrh is likely to have her original movement type, I don't think overlapping the color of her armored version makes too significant of a difference. We already have 4 Legendary/Mythic blue dragons (one of which is flying) and 5 Legendary/Mythic colorless dragons (one of which is flying) compared to only 1 Legendary/Mythic red dragon and no Legendary/Mythic green dragons.

With Myrrh not being a divine dragon and having a presumably fire-based breath attack (as opposed to mist or light), I think she's less likely to end up being blue.

Some of you are saying Myhrr? I don't know who else would fill the blue color so she seems plausible. Who knows maybe this is will be a dragon month with 3 fallen dragons and a legendary dragon at the end.

There's are a bunch of other blue Legendary/Mythic dragons so maybe a Blue Myhrr would be saturating. My other random guess would be Seteth, but there will be Three Houses spam next month so we'll see.

You know, with Book VI’s midpoint being imminent, I actually think we could get Bruno here and then Veronica (as either a Legendary too or Ascended) on the midpoint New Heroes banner.

Yeah, I know that the FEH original characters are overwhelming used as Mythics rather than Legendaries. However, there isn’t anything saying that IS can’t still use OCs for Legendaries (and they did make Eitri a Legendary rather than a Mythic). 

Its definitely going to be a blue legendary this month, since they are sharing with 2 previous legendaries getting their first reruns.

As for who, i'm kinda drawing a blank on candidates eligible for blue that we have left, So its probably going to be some unexpected one like Nanna or Fae was. So absolute blind guess would be Myrrh.

On 5/10/2022 at 5:51 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Personally I'd rather Male Corrin be a staff unit. It's esoteric, but I'd rather the Omega Yato went to the Rainbow Sage.

Also, is Blue Xander really that unrealistic? Lances are is second weapon type after all. I wouldn't exactly expect them to make him blue, but if they did I wouldn't balk at the idea.

As for some other ideas for units I haven't seen any one else propose, I think Adult Tiki as a Blue Unit actually makes a lot of sense and if we don't see her this year we'll most certainly see her next year after she won CYL. In Lieu of Tiki, we could also get Naga herself. Would it be too weird to make a character both a Mythic and a Legendary? Yeah, sort of, but Naga is also kind of an underwhelming unit in general and could do with an update.

On the non dragon front, how about Pelleas? He's a pretty major character in Radiant Dawn after all. He's not the most popular character, since they regulated him to GHB before (I think), but he would be sort of a curve ball choice and could definitely be made to work as a legendary. Plus his current version is red for his dark magic, so blue for his thunder magic could work. Speaking of Radiant Dawn, one of the royals coming back as a legendary actually shouldn't be discounted either. I don't think we've had any beast legendries yet, have we? And even among the mythics it's only the OCs.

Edited by Jotari

4 hours ago, Jotari said:

Personally I'd rather Male Corrin be a staff unit. It's esoteric, but I'd rather the Omega Yato went to the Rainbow Sage.

Also, is Blue Xander really that unrealistic? Lances are is second weapon type after all. I wouldn't exactly expect them to make him blue, but if they did I wouldn't balk at the idea.

As for some other ideas for units I haven't seen any one else propose, I think Adult Tiki as a Blue Unit actually makes a lot of sense and if we don't see her this year we'll most certainly see her next year after she won CYL. In Lieu of Tiki, we could also get Naga herself. Would it be too weird to make a character both a Mythic and a Legendary? Yeah, sort of, but Naga is also kind of an underwhelming unit in general and could do with an update.

On the non dragon front, how about Pelleas? He's a pretty major character in Radiant Dawn after all. He's not the most popular character, since they regulated him to GHB before (I think), but he would be sort of a curve ball choice and could definitely be made to work as a legendary. Plus his current version is red for his dark magic, so blue for his thunder magic could work. Speaking of Radiant Dawn, one of the royals coming back as a legendary actually shouldn't be discounted either. I don't think we've had any beast legendries yet, have we? And even among the mythics it's only the OCs.

I could see Tibarn getting a legendary form eventually, since he's by far the most popular royal and actually functions as a commander for two chapters, but probably not before Elincia.

14 hours ago, Jotari said:

Personally I'd rather Male Corrin be a staff unit

I just have a feeling when we get our first staff legendary, its going to be Elincia or L'arachel, since thats a primary thing they can use, and actually get massive use out of it. While for hoshido noble Corrin, its kinda just a tacked on thing.

Edited by Faellin

53 minutes ago, Faellin said:

I just have a feeling when we get our first staff legendary, its going to be Elincia or L'arachel, since thats a primary thing they can use, and actually get massive use out of it. While for hoshido noble Corrin, its kinda just a tacked on thing.

Yeah, it's tacked on, but Hoshido's Rods are an untilized aspect of heroes. There's a lot of options to go for that they can pick. Coupled with Yato already using the Blazing Yato design and Sword Infantries still being way too bloated a category, Staff Corrin appeals to me more as an idea. That being said there's a marked difference between what I want and what I actually expect to see.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Coupled with Yato already using the Blazing Yato design and Sword Infantries still being way too bloated a category, Staff Corrin appeals to me more as an idea.

While sword infantry is bloated as a class in general, we actually haven't gotten a single Legendary or Mythic sword infantry in over two years, with the last one being Lif in January 2020. If you limit it to just Legendary Heroes, the last one we got was Roy back in February 2019 over three years ago.

Meanwhile, in the three-odd years since Legendary Roy, of the 8 Legendary/Mythic Heroes that we got that used swords, 5 of them were cavalry (Eliwood, Seliph, Reginn, Sigurd, and Nanna).

Additionally, we actually only have a total of 4 sword infantry units in the Legendary/Mythic Hero pool overall due to the fact that they gave alternate weapon or movement types to Robin, Lyn, Ryoma, Lucina, Alm, Altina, Celica, Chrom, Corrin, and both Byleths, all of whom are normally sword infantry even when promoted, and used the mounted promoted classes for Eirika, Eliwood, Leaf, and Seliph.

I don't think it would hurt to get another sword infantry at this point.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

While sword infantry is bloated as a class in general, we actually haven't gotten a single Legendary or Mythic sword infantry in over two years, with the last one being Lif in January 2020. If you limit it to just Legendary Heroes, the last one we got was Roy back in February 2019 over three years ago.

Meanwhile, in the three-odd years since Legendary Roy, of the 8 Legendary/Mythic Heroes that we got that used swords, 5 of them were cavalry (Eliwood, Seliph, Reginn, Sigurd, and Nanna).

Additionally, we actually only have a total of 4 sword infantry units in the Legendary/Mythic Hero pool overall due to the fact that they gave alternate weapon or movement types to Robin, Lyn, Ryoma, Lucina, Alm, Altina, Celica, Chrom, Corrin, and both Byleths, all of whom are normally sword infantry even when promoted, and used the mounted promoted classes for Eirika, Eliwood, Leaf, and Seliph.

I don't think it would hurt to get another sword infantry at this point.

True, bur on the other hand, we've never had a single staff legendary (of any movement type), and even among mythics there's only been one. Even assuming L'Archel and Elincia will come as legendary staff units, it's still a class lacking in many potential units and no other infantry options (legendary Micaiah and Celica could have been staff units, but they went with alternate tome colours for them, not that I'm disappointed as both of them are pretty great units) unless they make the likes of Elice or Sakura a legendary.

Edited by Jotari

Legendary Micaiah should've been a staff, especially since she'd already had a tome alt of every color.

I still wish Legendary Leif could've had a staff. I was fine with him being a bow ... and then they had to make his Harmonic version a bow, too. So now the dude has two colorless bow cavalier alts. WhatthefuckIS.

EDIT: Also, here's a non-serious prediction: Legendary Bruno. He's blue, so it would work.

But in all seriousness, I guess m!Robin or Ninian would make sense. Yes, I know we literally had Ninian. We also literally had Young Azura before Legendary Azura too. It wouldn't be unusual for IS.

Edited by Sunwoo

44 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Legendary Micaiah should've been a staff, especially since she'd already had a tome alt of every color.

I still wish Legendary Leif could've had a staff. I was fine with him being a bow ... and then they had to make his Harmonic version a bow, too. So now the dude has two colorless bow cavalier alts. WhatthefuckIS.

EDIT: Also, here's a non-serious prediction: Legendary Bruno. He's blue, so it would work.

But in all seriousness, I guess m!Robin or Ninian would make sense. Yes, I know we literally had Ninian. We also literally had Young Azura before Legendary Azura too. It wouldn't be unusual for IS.

Azura at least had a month and a half, and it looks like IS took note of the complaints.

51 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I was fine with him being a bow ... and then they had to make his Harmonic version a bow, too.

To be fair, a full one third (4 of 12) of the game's Harmonized Heroes have the same weapon type as one of their serious versions (5 if you count Adrift Azura as serious).

Just watch they throw Tsubasa out of nowhere.
TBH, TMS doesn't have that much more for them to explore, so they should just go with it already. 

I haven't played the game, but I think they have one more banner and possibly a seasonal at most, so getting at least one legendary should have happened already to give the fans a little nod.

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

We also literally had Young Azura before Legendary Azura too. It wouldn't be unusual for IS.

That was years ago when Fates got spammed constantly. They don't operate like that anymore.

10 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Philosophically I agree with you, but politically I don't. Because I love the legendary Micaiah we got. She's a seriously good unit, I don't know why more people don't show her praise. She can kill, like, anything. Of course she could be good as a staff unit, but not really in the same way as there's more limited skill access and it'd be kind of weird to have Sacrifice on a staff unit (and Sacrifice is an important part of her kit as it let's her get safely into her desperation range, though her dodge skill also means she can take a hit so that isn't as critical as it might be).

Edited by Jotari