Grand Hero Battle- Fallen Muarim

GuiltyLove

Took me ome tries until I managed to beat it in one-turn. OG Marth got a new weapon for this, thanks to a 4* Special Gray I got not to long ago.

@GuiltyLove Cool that you managed to get some new skills on your Catria, while I was able to finally get her with the cost of a Forma Soul! The rest of the team did a great job as always.

@Sasori Those are some very nice built units, especially Siegbert and his new C skill! And that's a pretty bulky Forrest. Well done!

@GuiltyLove Nice clear, and nice new skills for Catria. Trace is always really helpful to pick up, I got that on mine as well, just waiting to see what's up next before I decide if I can pick her up or not.

@Sasori Nice skills on those two, got almost surprised whenever you just left Forrest in the range of melee units since in my mind he isn't a unit I can do that with. He pulled it off really well with that Gatekeeper fodder though. Siegbert with Trace is also very helpful. Nice clear!

@Diovani Bressan Nice clear by the Marths. Could tell this was a bit harder than most GHBs since some Enemy Phase was needed. Zanbato Marth was nice for dealing with that cav despite the color disadvantage, if only he could have Rapier like his younger self... Was a bit surprised Groom Marth could survive that sword flier with the special ready, but he did it.

@Yggi Nice visuals and music as usual. Ishtar was really awesome here, the weapon triangle didn't seem to bother her at all. And Lex with that one shot on Muarim at the end, even though he would have destroyed him with the brave hit anyway, quite the flex. Nice clear!

This map is a bit more tricky to one turn compared to most Infernal difficulty maps, but luckily I use mostly fliers who aren't bothered by the awkwardly placed tree and lake. Finally got some use out of Flow Guard which I gave Tana back when I pulled some extra Thorrs on the AHR banner, usually Wings of Mercy is needed so she doesn't get the chance to run it often. Tsubasa joined in to help out with armor effectiveness.

• 2 weeks later...

So late I still had negative Orbs when I recorded this~

@GuiltyLove - Forma Catria is looking like she'll be hitting a lot harder in future clears! Nice that she got a Trace, too!

@Sasori - Nice new skills on the boys! Forrest is ultra tanky now and we have more Tracers now, I see~

@Diovani Bressan - The Marths don't usually have to do much EPing, but they handled it like champs! Nice work!

@Yggi - Nice work to team Jugdral~ I always like seeing Lex, he's a lot better than he gets credit for~

@BoaFerox - Always impressive when Tana has to tank a huge hit like that~ Great job, as always!