FE3H lords as political leaders

On 5/20/2022 at 4:59 PM, 🔥YOLOSWAG🔥 said:

Posting in an epic thread.

Lysithea is AOC.

-Not taken seriously because of her age but lowkey smarter than people who have been in leadership longer than shes been alive

-Secretly lusted over by angry internet nerds who type full length essays about why they find her annoying

-Hangs out with Bernie 

....yep...this checks out.... 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I missed the month Trump became a murder hobo.

On 5/12/2022 at 11:57 PM, Zapp Branniglenn said:

With all the nuance in how media is written, a lot of the parallels we tend to see with real world politics generally correlates to what we want to see rather than what the writers were actually going for. But for god's sake, why do people arrive at the idea that JAPANESE RPGs are somehow informed by the US political climate? It's Persona 5 all over again. Do people think Japan doesn't have its own politicians, scandals, or ideological struggles as a modern democracy? 

And yes of course Edelgard is Trump in this cursed analogy. She was born into her power and influence. She runs a campaign of misinformation and conspiracy theory - exploiting modern skepticisms surrounding the rule of law and the way leaders are chosen. Justifies the tearing down of government institutions and entire livelihoods of the ruling classes with an "I know best" attitude like any political strongman. Is working for a foreign, underground, nuclear-equipped power with vague goals including the continuation of an ancient genocide. And says to your face that anybody who's not with her is against her. 

A lot of Americans seem to be at a loss that something could exist that's not about them. Same with any topic of racism that is assumed to be a metaphor for American's brand of racism. Or why Mormonism exists. "Jesus! Only in America!"

Edited by Jotari

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

A lot of Americans seem to be at a loss that something could exist that's not about them. Same with any topic of racism."

What???? you mean Tellius Saga isn't based on the American Civil War and Ike isn't Abraham Lincoln?

Absurd [/s] 

I think I missed the month Trump became a murder hobo.

He was thinking about it. I don't remember exactly how it went, but he was saying something like he had talked to some presidential advisors/lawyers and was told that if he killed someone in the middle of the street he couldn't/wouldn't be arrested for it due to sovereign immunity. And he also said that he was lower than a homeless person once to his daughter, when he was going through a bankruptcy of his business or something like that. However, what if Dimitri is more like Putin?

What???? you mean Tellius Saga isn't based on the American Civil War and Ike isn't Abraham Lincoln?

You know very well Ashnard is Abraham Lincoln.
https://www.koopatv.org/2015/02/ike-and-abe-thatd-never-happen.html

Edited by Original Johan Liebert

3 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Absurd [/s] 

Ikebraham Greilson.